Options

Comments

• c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how he shoot at them first?
    this ? been goin on since wayne said he was the best rapper alive
    "you old ass rappers better stay on tour, you like 44, i got a .44, i'm 24 i could murk you and come home when i'm 44"

Bout to say the same thing. They had been taking shots at each other since '07.

I don't know who threw the first shot, but they had a friendly competition for years.

To me it was moreso Jay Z seeing if Weezy could hang and Weezy proving himself. Went from that to Jay letting Weezy do a hook on American Gangster and Jay Z calling Weezy his "heir" in C3.

lol, Pusha T had something to say about that on "Illin"
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you mad? You are as tight as them pretty ? leggings wayne got on. how you talk about ? sucking ? but wayne be kissing ? on tv,? out of her log off your pc or whatever little ? you on tie the cord to your neck and throw the ? out the window

ur the only one gettin mad dawgie, u over there talkin like i shot ur momma

its only rap music, relax lil ? , it'll be ight

? sending death threats over me saying wayne is sellin records LMAOOOOOOOO

scary ass ?
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol ? breaking keyboard
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yea like Jordan's Legacy was tarnished for coming back to play for the wiz and like how Ali's was tarnished for staying too long and losing like his last few fights and like how Eddie Murphy's legacy was tarnished by making imagine that and Meet Dave and how Brett Farve legacy was tarnished by him playing until he was like 42

• Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not sure a throwing out a diss will change anything in this case.
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Crazy thing is, the Wayne heads seem to forget Wayne didnt say ? to BG, Gillie, and more importantly 50, who was constantly baiting him for about 1 1/2yrs. Yall said "wayne aint gotta go at 50 he gettin money"....cool, but whats different this time around?

? who have/had listened to this dude since ? '98 (like me, 8th grade) understand where the switch in style/flow came from. Listen to to song "Dont Cry" off Tha Suffix. PURE east coast/jay type flow. This ? remind me of Game. Quit making this ? out to be brolic or something.

Jay is proven in the battle ring. Wayne isnt...that sir is fact.
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If we talkin bout '04, '05 C1, C2, D1, Tha Suffix, D2....u know, the mixtape weezy, then this would be very interesting. But Wayne aint that anymore. And Jay would slaughter Wayne.

"My DNA in ya music/mufucka you stupid"
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jay Z can sit idle and let this slide because he wasn't blatantly called out. It'd be different if Wayne mentioned Jay Z by name. Being that there's only a certain demographic of fans who pay close attention to "subliminals", Jay will probably respond with one if anything at all. Wayne's supposed jabs weren't like the "Stillmatic Freestyle" where Nas flat out dissed Jay and the Roc. Even though Jay called Nas out first, the "Stillmatic Freestyle" demanded a response because people knew what was going on and there really wasn't any way to smoke screen or deny what was going on.
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jay been relevant for 15 years
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dont let Lil Wayne go back to the Old Wayne

he got some heat for Jay-z
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    Options
    y is thread still goin? after da vmaz weezy has lost all his cred j doesnt have 2 respond 2 mr skinnniez

167o2af.jpg

^ THAT IS DA DEFINITION OF 'SELF ETHER'
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, I can't believe y'all think Lil Wayne is ? with Jay...the ? Wayne said was not amazing at all
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jays in the top 10 IMO & Weezy isnt even in the top 40 for me....

But i think Jay needs to respond, theres only a certain amount of times he can ignore rappers throwing shots. the more he ignores them the more rappers are gonna throw more shots at him.... & Weezy's diss was a bit more in your face than the other disses IMO.

if Jay wants to stop taking shots he should retire ... again
  • gee757
    edited September 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Jays in the top 10 IMO & Weezy isnt even in the top 40 for me....

But i think Jay needs to respond, theres only a certain amount of times he can ignore rappers throwing shots. the more he ignores them the more rappers are gonna throw more shots at him.... & Weezy's diss was a bit more in your face than the other disses IMO.

if Jay wants to stop taking shots he should retire ... again

smh j dont have 2 respond 2 clownz like this,.,.,.

167o2af.jpg

^ wayne play;d da hell outta himself u cant b serious smh
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh j dont have 2 respond 2 clownz like this,.,.,.

167o2af.jpg

^ wayne play;d da hell outta himself u cant b serious smh

Nahhh c'mon Gee he has to, i think weezy has earned his right to battle jay (although im not a weezy fan).... that pictures just easy ammunition for a diss....
  • gee757
    edited September 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Nahhh c'mon Gee he has to, i think weezy has earned his right to battle jay (although im not a weezy fan).... that pictures just easy ammunition for a diss....

but y does j have 2 respond after that SELF ETHER? plus weezy diss was wack cuz he was makin empty threatz imean seriously wtf is wayne gonna do kidnap B & steal all her leopard SKINNIEZ like n da KITTY KAT video? llol
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What else more does he need to say after tellin ? they got baby money

Nothing.

Jay does not and should not have to say anything else to these cats.
    He can entertain the beef a little - throw a few sublims - but any sort of all out assault wont benefit Jay at all.
    That is, unless Wayne makes a complete diss track.

? 's in here actin like that Kidnap your ? line was enough to enrage Jay on some "finna take over ? ".
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    12 numbers albums and counting , 13 Grammys , worth Half a billi . One of the most successful Rappers in history . Naw I think his legacy is pretty much set

pretty much sums it up when talking about jay......? talking about his rapping ability,lets talk numbers
  • rong
    rong Members Posts: 91
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wayne did take shots at 50 and Gillie tho.

"? I'll po' lean in that vitamin water"

They was subliminals...............You know, the same ? that ? on here be shittin on Jay for doing?

That situation with B.G. is different tho. That's personal, them ? basically grew up together. This ? with Jay is strictly some battling ? . Wayne just try to take Jay spot and has been for dam near 5 years now.

C/S but dumb dudes will ignore this...
  • rong
    edited September 2011
    Options
    imILL wrote: »
    Nothing.

Jay does not and should not have to say anything else to these cats.
    He can entertain the beef a little - throw a few sublims - but any sort of all out assault wont benefit Jay at all.
    That is, unless Wayne makes a complete diss track.

? 's in here actin like that Kidnap your ? line was enough to enrage Jay on some "finna take over ? ".

Exactly! LOL People acting like that line was soooo tough hahaha...What made the line even weaker is when there ALL at the VMAs and nobody got kidnapped lmao
  • rong
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pretty much sums it up when talking about jay......? talking about his rapping ability,lets talk numbers

Ok lets talk rapping ability..Clearly Jay Z rapping ability exceeds Wayne especially after the lyrics on the Carter IV...So what now??
  • rong
    edited September 2011
    Options
    People want Jay Z to diss Wayne and everybody that disses him BUUUTTTT... LETS talk about this... Where were yall when Pusha T was DIRECTLY getting at Wayne??? Nobody said he need to respond or his legacy is done...Or he a ? he don't respond... Shall I remind you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyD5RRYUYs4
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rong wrote: »
    Ok lets talk rapping ability..Clearly Jay Z rapping ability exceeds Wayne especially after the lyrics on the Carter IV...So what now??

thats true......i never said otherwise
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rong wrote: »
    People want Jay Z to diss Wayne and everybody that disses him BUUUTTTT... LETS talk about this... Where were yall when Pusha T was DIRECTLY getting at Wayne??? Nobody said he need to respond or his legacy is done...Or he a ? he don't respond... Shall I remind you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyD5RRYUYs4

Pusha T was a nobody dissing Lil Wayne, making it seem like he was doing it for attention.

I can see if you not responding to a ? ass ? . Wayne isnt a nobody & the same dude thats more relevant & better sales than Jay-Z current project

those are the difference
  • rong
    edited September 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Pusha T was a nobody dissing Lil Wayne, making it seem like he was doing it for attention.

I can see if you not responding to a ? ass ? . Wayne isnt a nobody & the same dude thats more relevant & better sales than Jay-Z current project

those are the difference

So Jay should respond to Wayne because of Sales? According to your logic.

But Wayne shouldn't respond to Pusha T because of Sales? lol

What about lyrical ability? That doesn't matter? And how does Wayne sales do anything to Jay Z sales? Are we only talking 1st week sales? because clearly Jay Z has sold more records than Wayne...But what about Lyrics? Wayne lyrics are not hittin right now, I rather Carter 1 & 2 wayne or squad up mixtape Wayne.

bottom line this is a joke.