Women...How much would it cost for a guy to buy a f*ck from you?

Options

Comments

• Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I thought ? already made payments on the ? when they take girls out and dont go dutch. Lol at our society rationalizing prostiitution
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    C'mon man...A million could last you and your kid 2 life times...

How old are you??? LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How is taking a girl to say applebees paying for ? ??

Paying for ? is when I Exchange money for sexual intercourse which I've never done

I've taken girls out to dinner to find that I just ain't feeling em. What was I "paying" for in those situations???

Fact is, you shouldn't be doing anything that involves money with any girl that doesn't atleast have potential to be more than a jump off LOL. That's where yall cats is losing
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How old are you??? LOL

I'm 21...I assume you ask me this because you think I am wrong...But I put to you this scenario...You have a child and a place to live...you are given a million tax free dollars...If you stay livin' within your current means...And considerin' the child will leave the house by his 21st...Would you have spent the million by the time you're 70?

Edit *

I've lived alone for the past 3 years...One of those years I was a legal carer to my dad...I kno' how expensive things are, and I also kno' how to survive...? my age
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so your ? can be bought with a ring and he can ? other women? you're a good candidate for something, but it ain't marriage

SMH & LOL @ you clowning somebody else's culture man

everywhere is not America doggy
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So 200K aint ? ? Really? I bet everybody said that make less than 40gs a year.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Under the right circumstances any ? can be bought. Let any of these women claiming they wouldn't have just lost their job, rent is due, no food in the house,and no formula for their baby, they gon let a ? hit if he offer up some dough. But let the same one be living comfortably, bills paid,etc then it ain't happening, unless they just naturally like that and don't mind and see sex as something to do for pleasure.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Nobody said it ain't ? but its not set you up for life type money.
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so 7 years salary is being set for life??? its funny to see where some ppl's head are LOL ... 200k is no question a considerable amount of money regardless ... but think about it like this ... the lowest paid player in the nfl makes 300k + per yer ...LOL and even they arent set for life
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    Under the right circumstances any ? can be bought. Let any of these women claiming they wouldn't have just lost their job, rent is due, no food in the house,and no formula for their baby, they gon let a ? hit if he offer up some dough. But let the same one be living comfortably, bills paid,etc then it ain't happening, unless they just naturally like that and don't mind and see sex as something to do for pleasure.

LOL really man??? LOLOLOLOL
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

this....

a person who loses everything is a person willing to do anything..
    until uv hit bottom then u cant say..

but in sayin that.. some people would be better off if their last resort was their first one. lol
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm 21...I assume you ask me this because you think I am wrong...But I put to you this scenario...You have a child and a place to live...you are given a million tax free dollars...If you stay livin' within your current means...And considerin' the child will leave the house by his 21st...Would you have spent the million by the time you're 70?

Edit *

I've lived alone for the past 3 years...One of those years I was a legal carer to my dad...I kno' how expensive things are, and I also kno' how to survive...? my age

***^^^ i ? up and wasnt thinking post***

? ... you said a million dollars will last you and your kid 2 life times LOL

smh at these young ppl on some i wish i had a million dollars ? LOL

ill give you a hint .... if you have a million dollars, you are a millionaire ... but the moment you spend any considerable amount of cash .. like say for a house, you are not. do you know anyone that makes say 80k per year?? ok well in 12 years they will have made a million ... just because you get the money upfront doesnt mean its gonna spend differently

you could easily drop 300k on a nice house ... thats 30% of your million right there. you havent actually thought about this have you?? LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    this....

a person who loses everything is a person willing to do anything..
    until uv hit bottom then u cant say..

but in sayin that.. some people would be better off if their last resort was their first one. lol

well then explain all those homeless bums who dont do a bunch of drastic ? to get off the streets??

plus ... if you had 1 million to spend on some ? ... are you gonna spend it on some dingy ass broad who's at the end of her rope just to prove "everyone has a price"

if you twist ? up and dont think about it realistically then of course "anything is possible"
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well then explain all those homeless bums who dont do a bunch of drastic ? to get off the streets??

plus ... if you had 1 million to spend on some ? ... are you gonna spend it on some dingy ass broad who's at the end of her rope just to prove "everyone has a price"

if you twist ? up and dont think about it realistically then of course "anything is possible"

u show me a ? .. i show u an idiot..
    a person who gave up on life that or aint been presented with the opportunity.. u know any bums my ? ?? iv met a few.. and them ? sellin ? .. for how much and for what in exchange depends..

and i aint in that million dollar conversation.. but if ur worth 100 million.. whats 1 dollar when u got 100?? and there's a reason there are pros.. and "dingy ass broads"

if u want what ur money worth id hope ud pay a professional... and to pay that ? is a drop in the bucket..
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    nobody said it ain't ? but its not set you up for life type money.

katt.. Lets be real... Me and u cool...

You've ? for free.. So you tellin me you wouldnt ? a decent lookin ? for 25,000$.. Cash money in yo face.....?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SOme interestin responses
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited September 2011
    Options

Under the right circumstances,anyone who doesn't
    have morals can be bought.It's not a gender thing dear.

confused.gif
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so 7 years salary is being set for life??? its funny to see where some ppl's head are LOL ... 200k is no question a considerable amount of money regardless ... but think about it like this ... the lowest paid player in the nfl makes 300k + per yer ...LOL and even they arent set for life

Look at their expenses compared to a regular person
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    katt.. Lets be real... Me and u cool...

You've ? for free.. So you tellin me you wouldnt ? a decent lookin ? for 25,000$.. Cash money in yo face.....?

You couldve said 10k
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Every women has a price, and the ones that won't admit it are living in denial cuz they think it makes them sound like a hoe or a prostitute which is stupid.

It anit a direct # that can be put up automatically to ? em every time like a prostitute, but women anit gonna let some random ? ? without putting up some kinda money. Taking a chick out on dates, buying drinks, gas driving them around, taking em out to dinner, buying em ? ect... Is money being spent on getting that ? plain and simple. It's just a normal fact of life.
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Every women has a price, and the ones that won't admit it are living in denial cuz they think it makes them sound like a hoe or a prostitute which is stupid.

It anit a direct # that can be put up automatically to ? em every time like a prostitute, but women anit gonna let some random ? ? without putting up some kinda money. Taking a chick out on dates, buying drinks, gas driving them around, taking em out to dinner, buying em ? ect... Is money being spent on getting that ? plain and simple. It's just a normal fact of life.

I seriously refuse to believe that, not everyone has a price.
    Women who let a man pay on a date don't expect this payment to be treated as 'payment in advance of sex' (hence why i fully support women paying their own way).
    I however do not support prostitutes, they have no moral compass and feel the need to make money in a lazy way, whatever happened to 'hardwork'??
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    Women who let a man pay on a date don't expect this payment to be treated as 'payment in advance of sex' (hence why i fully support women paying their own way).
    I however do not support prostitutes, they have no moral compass and feel the need to make money in a lazy way, whatever happened to 'hardwork'??

Like I said, ANY money being spent on a women by a man is to get her to let him ? sooner or later. I'm not saying the guy doesn't care about you and only wants to ? but he will have to put down some type of money before you let him ? you.

Answer me this, when you had sex with your man or any guy, did he have to put down any money on you?? And when I mean money I mean anything, even down to driving you around places and spending time, cuz time is money in our society.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laydee wrote: »

With respect...Some of these ? 's are some damn hard workers..>Credit where its due
  • laydee
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Like I said, ANY money being spent on a women by a man is to get her to let him ? sooner or later. I'm not saying the guy doesn't care about you and only wants to ? but he will have to put down some type of money before you let him ? you.

Answer me this, when you had sex with your man or any guy, did he have to put down any money on you?? And when I mean money I mean anything, even down to driving you around places and spending time, cuz time is money in our society.

Im a ? .
    I pay my own way.
    The only man that will ever drive me is my daddy or my driver.
  • laydee
    edited September 2011
    Options
    With respect...Some of these ? 's are some damn hard workers..>Credit where its due

Dont consider lying on your back as hard work.