Women...How much would it cost for a guy to buy a f*ck from you?

Options

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ....so is it safe to say that the men in this thread are paying for sex???...make it rain,trick...personally I would sell drugs,steal,enlist,or get me a clever sign and post up somewhere lucrative before I even considered selling my body/have sex for money... to hear that soo many of you guys think that dating means prepayment for sex is disheartening.... my idea of dating is spending time getting to know each other....money should not really be a factor rather a means of doing what you enjoy with someone you like....that's why it shouldn't be a problem for either of you to pay...if u go into an encounter expecting to pay for sex then that's how a woman is gonna treat you...

Depends on what you mean by paying , there's Indirectly such as dates, presents, drinks, food, movies etc......, or directly such as paying a chick up front like you would a prositute???

I've paid indirectly and never paid directly. I couldn't ever see my self giving a women money directly in her hand for sex, that's way too desperate and my pride won't let me.
    Most women wouldn't want to have sex for money, but if times are hard and a ? puts up a good amount of cash right in your face, I bet you would think twice.

LOL @ your last bold statement, money is still being spend sweetheart, think logically about your post and not emotionally. If a ? doesn't put down some money how yall suppose to have fun and enjoy yourself every time yall go out on dates???
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so everyone has a price at which they will do ANYTHING? is that what you're saying?

Well that could mean murdering your parents, so No
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...that situation will never ever arise...can you give me something more realistic to consider?...hospice services,churches and homeless shelters will see to my future shorty not starving...

Is it unrealistic? Yes. But that's beside the point really. That situation might never arise, but so what? Answer the question. All I'm saying is, that you have a price. I would hope that in that situation you would have sense enough to drop them panties.
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so everyone has a price at which they will do ANYTHING? is that what you're saying?

No. Not saying that at all actually. I'm sticking with the premise of the thread and referring to sex. Where'd you get ANYTHING from?
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ladies i have a $20 in my wallet right now. there is some powdery residue still on it, so its probably worth like $21 maybe $22.

sup?
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Is it unrealistic? Yes. But that's beside the point really. That situation might never arise, but so what? Answer the question. All I'm saying is, that you have a price. I would hope that in that situation you would have sense enough to drop them panties.

She indirectly answered yes, she just wont come out and say it
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options

Lol. I know. There is nothing wrong with it. SMH.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Depends on what you mean by paying , there's Indirectly such as dates, presents, drinks, food, movies etc......, or directly such as paying a chick up front like you would a prositute???

I've paid indirectly and never paid directly. I couldn't ever see my self giving a women money directly in her hand for sex, that's way too desperate and my pride won't let me.
    Most women wouldn't want to have sex for money, but if times are hard and a ? puts up a good amount of cash right in your face, I bet you would think twice.

LOL @ your last bold statement, money is still being spend sweetheart, think logically about your post and not emotionally. If a ? doesn't put down some money how yall suppose to have fun and enjoy yourself every time yall go out on dates???
    ...coming out of pocket is not the issue,cmac....doing so from a place of expecting something in return is called tricking off...like I said I feel that man and woman should pay during courtship...how is that not logical??
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited September 2011
    Options

...how so? By asking for a better example for him to prove his point??...my point is that there is never a situation where I'd give the goods out in exchange for cash...
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    oh so speaking just on sex, you'd have sex with a man for the right price?

and if everyone would have sex for the right price, what stops them from doing other things for the right price? what scruples does a person that would have sex for the right amount have that would keep them from doing other questionable things for "the right price?" the answer is none; if you would have sex with a stranger for the right price then i can logically conclude that you would in fact do anything for the right amount of money

Thats not logical at all. It means you would do some things for the right price.
    If there were SEVERAL examples of doing things for the right price, then, maybe you can say that.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...coming out of pocket is not the issue,cmac....doing so from a place of expecting something in return is called tricking off...like I said I feel that man and woman should pay during courtship...how is that not logical??

I think we both agree then that paying for ? directly is whack and in your words tricking off, but you did make it sound like money is never being spent towards the sex. When a guy first meets you, sex is on his mind, so the initial money spent is gonna be towards that and then the courtship into a long lasting relationship.
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options

and if everyone would have sex for the right price, what stops them from doing other things for the right price? what scruples does a person that would have sex for the right amount have that would keep them from doing other questionable things for "the right price?" the answer is none; if you would have sex with a stranger for the right price then i can logically conclude that you would in fact do anything for the right amount of money

About the bolded: Heterosexual sex. Do I really need to go over every single specific of the scenario. We all know what is being asked here. Let's keep it real, Kai. You better than that.

About the rest: that's pretty simple to answer. It's all subjective. You can't apply your moral fabric to everyone. Some people feel that sex is just sex. Not some super meaningful act that is shared only between two people who are in love. Murder, for example, may be higher up on their list of no no's. So It's pretty easy to imagine a person that would have sex for money and not ? for money. But let's go a step further. I am SURE there are people on this Earth who WOULD do ANYTHING for the right price. So...
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...how so? By asking for a better example for him to prove his point??...my point is that there is never a situation where I'd give the goods out in exchange for cash...

But answer the question, though. It's purely hypothetical. But it's a yes or no question.
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options

someone couldn't pay me any amount of money in the world to ? someone, because i believe murder to be morally abhorrent, and in that same vein, i wouldn't have sex with a stranger for money because that goes against everything i believe in. maybe to you principles don't mean a lot, but my principles are what define my life, and they're not things i'm willing to negotiate on.

Here we go with the slander. Lol. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that everybody's morals don;t have to line up with yours.
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @ the bolded i never said i wanted to apply it to everyone, my point is the opposite exactly. i am and individual with her own convictions, you don't know the strength of my character and how steadfastly i hold my beliefs. therefore there's no way you can say for certain that i would have sex with a stranger for the right price.

i'm not saying there aren't women out there who would do it for money but i'm not one of them. just like you wouldn't have sex with a man even for a trillion dollars, because ? sex is so against who you are that all the money in the world wouldn't be worth the price you would pay, that's exactly how i feel about. my self-respect is priceless to me

Ok, let's do this then, answer that purely hypothetical question that I asked Oneblackrose2hi. In that scenario, would you let your child die? Are you saying that you would let YOUR principals prevent you from stopping YOUR CHILD from dying? If so, then that's sick to me. No hate though.
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    there is always another option. and you're speaking to someone who almost starved to death, i've had to survive by my wits be4 and i know i could do it again. i'd give my child away to someone that could take care of them be4 i'd ever resort to that

There is no other option. You can't give them away. The scenario is that you have ONLY two choices: Sex or your child's death. VERY unrealistic, I give you that. But again, purely hypothetical. I'm just illustrating a point. If you would choose to let your child die rather than have sex for money, just say that and you'll have proved me wrong. All I'm looking for is a straight answer.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LoL this thing between YG and Kai is getting to serious ....
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    LoL this thing between YG and Kai is getting to serious ....

Lol. Na, we just chatting, B. Well, I am. I'm sure she's chilling.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    I think we both agree then that paying for ? directly is whack and in your words tricking off, but you did make it sound like money is never being spent towards the sex. When a guy first meets you, sex is on his mind, so the initial money spent is gonna be towards that and then the courtship into a long lasting relationship.

...when I meet a guy sex is on my mind too...that's part of the initial attraction...but I'm not thinking about how much imma make him spend before I break him off....hell if the vibe is right and we are protected it could go down sooner than later...if u focused on the money then u focused on the wrong thing when it comes to dating....
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...when I meet a guy sex is on my mind too...that's part of the initial attraction...but I'm not thinking about how much imma make him spend before I break him off....hell if the vibe is right and we are protected it could go down sooner than later...if u focused on the money then u focused on the wrong thing when it comes to dating....

Co-signature.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But answer the question, though. It's purely hypothetical. But it's a yes or no question.

... ill carve a shank and ? a live animal.... your hypothetical question makes no sense...I don't dwell in the world of unrealistic and I suggest u refrain as well...no offense..but if u wanna break it down we can...if there's a man willing to pay me 100k when clearly I'm a ? on the street with a child and no other way of making money cause I've sold my clothes and ate my shoes and killed all the wild animals around and I'm so illiterate that I can't spell church or shelter let alone find one and I can't donate blood for money and I'm too dumb to steal or sling....I'm sorry this is too ridiculous to consider...it'll never happen...
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ... ill carve a shank and ? a live animal.... your hypothetical question makes no sense...I don't dwell in the world of unrealistic and I suggest u refrain as well...no offense..but if u wanna break it down we can...if there's a man willing to pay me 100k when clearly I'm a ? on the street with a child and no other way of making money cause I've sold my clothes and ate my shoes and killed all the wild animals around and I'm so illiterate that I can't spell church or shelter let alone find one and I can't donate blood for money and I'm too dumb to steal or sling....I'm sorry this is too ridiculous to consider...it'll never happen...

LOL. Ok. I think I've got my answer. Thanks for the conversation, ma'am.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL. Ok. I think I've got my answer. Thanks for the conversation, ma'am.

...anytime...lol...
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm like Ted DiBiase on this one....If the money is right woman will do anything especially in these times.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Go watch Indicent Proposal............

Theres worse ways to earn money..........

The thing is tho, if you just doing it as a one off, it could be equel to selling your soul to the devil.........

And theres a difference between a one night stand and putting a price on ya ? .........one night stand is consensual and so is being paid for it......but you are putting a price on ya ? by accepting cash.

The type of ? i like is priceless.....