Women...How much would it cost for a guy to buy a f*ck from you?

Options

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    You basically misunderstood my posts son, when I mentioned ? paying a chicks rent and ? , obviously the ? wants more then just the ? but it goes to show what ? will do for some ? and a women's affection. If a women has a direct price obviously she's a prositute which I mentioned in my other post, I guess you didn't read that part. My overall main pt which you seem to miss is that ? anit free pt blank period son.
    so what about the women who ive smashed with out even going out on a date with ??? what about the women who have ASKED ME OUT AND PAID for the dinner date?? what about the women that invited me over for a home cooked meal and a red box movie which turned into our first encounter?? LOL

so i guess the money i spent on gas driving over there is the money i spent on ? ?? LOL or better yet, the clothes i wore to the dinner date??

i just dont see your logic .... youre saying that ? costs money but all youre really doing is placing ? as the reason that money is spent, which is not true. LOL

what your saying is like me having my boys over to have some drinks and have a tournement in madden. so since i go out, buy the beer, liquor, and food ... use electricity to play the x box etc .... im "paying to play xbox"???? LOL or if i take my kids to an amusement park im paying to spend time with them?? LOL

if you think about what you are saying, what you are implying is that a women will demand that you spend some sort of money on her before she will have sex with you. and yes there are women like that, but you cant hold that to half the situations that happen in reality. if you really wanna get technical, most day to day women may want to meet etc in a public setting (depending on how yall met) so she can see what your like etc ... not because money should be spent before she will have sex with you. the fact that we live in a society where applebees or red lobster costs money is more of a side effect then anything. wouldnt it make more sense for a woman to just out right take the money then to go to red lobster with you??

maybe YOU just think that YOU have to do that to get ? .... but like said ... i dont understand your logic LOL
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nice ass thread.... some good debates in this ? ..
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    LOL. Ok. I think I've got my answer. Thanks for the conversation, ma'am.

Bruh it ain't even worth it lol

My mom has morals and super religious and even she said she don't blame women who sell their body to make extra money to take care of their kids

She said if she was in such a poverty situation she would do it

Doesn't mean you don't have any morals just shows how much you love ya kids

All that killing a wild animal gtfoh

? are scared of roaches n house flies but they he-man enough to be on some tarzan ? ?

LMFAO
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gna 'bump' this...Should move the thread back to the GnS...
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so what about the women who ive smashed with out even going out on a date with ??? what about the women who have ASKED ME OUT AND PAID for the dinner date?? what about the women that invited me over for a home cooked meal and a red box movie which turned into our first encounter?? LOL

so i guess the money i spent on gas driving over there is the money i spent on ? ?? LOL or better yet, the clothes i wore to the dinner date??

i just dont see your logic .... youre saying that ? costs money but all youre really doing is placing ? as the reason that money is spent, which is not true. LOL

what your saying is like me having my boys over to have some drinks and have a tournement in madden. so since i go out, buy the beer, liquor, and food ... use electricity to play the x box etc .... im "paying to play xbox"???? LOL or if i take my kids to an amusement park im paying to spend time with them?? LOL

if you think about what you are saying, what you are implying is that a women will demand that you spend some sort of money on her before she will have sex with you. and yes there are women like that, but you cant hold that to half the situations that happen in reality. if you really wanna get technical, most day to day women may want to meet etc in a public setting (depending on how yall met) so she can see what your like etc ... not because money should be spent before she will have sex with you. the fact that we live in a society where applebees or red lobster costs money is more of a side effect then anything. wouldnt it make more sense for a woman to just out right take the money then to go to red lobster with you??

maybe YOU just think that YOU have to do that to get ? .... but like said ... i dont understand your logic LOL

Exceptions do happen son, I've smashed many girls in my high school days for free, but in general a ? gotta come outta pocket in some way of another if the women respects her body and is fine looking. ? any ? can hook up with a ugly-avg chick for free. But exceptions do happen like I said, I can't say always so I go back and change that post but most circumstances a fine women who respects herself anit gonna let a ? smash for free, unless she's ? LOL.
    ...when I meet a guy sex is on my mind too...that's part of the initial attraction...but I'm not thinking about how much imma make him spend before I break him off....hell if the vibe is right and we are protected it could go down sooner than later...if u focused on the money then u focused on the wrong thing when it comes to dating....

That's good you don't think like that, but some women do and don't let a ? smash until he spends enough money. C/s the bold part 100% I'm not focus on the money when I spend on women cuz I actually want a serious relationship other then the ? . I'm not keeping a tab until she let's me ? but at the same time I'm not afraid to admit that I have to pay either indirectly, it's just how it is I'm not mad about it.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Very difficult to explain, men wouldn't understand.
  • CMac
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Very difficult to explain, men wouldn't understand.

Explain how you feel, and don't assume a man wouldn't understand
  • lovelycreation
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I used to feel more enpowered, choosing what ? , that I wanted to have sex with. I never thought sexing who I want was ? , but yet selling my goodies was triflin. Now I'm older, it's both wrong.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I used to feel more enpowered, choosing what ? , that I wanted to have sex with. I never thought sexing who I want was ? , but yet selling my goodies was triflin. Now I'm older, it's both wrong.
    Yeah I can't understand WTF you just typed.
  • lovelycreation
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah I can't understand WTF you just typed.

Lmao!!!..........
  • CMac
    edited September 2011
    Options

? is power over some men but you use to sell ? directly to ? when you were younger??? It's good you don't anymore but what made you wanna do that??
  • lovelycreation
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? is power over some men but you use to sell ? directly to ? when you were younger??? It's good you don't anymore but what made you wanna do that??

Noooo! I never sold ? ! lol I had a regular creep, just a guy I sexed frequently. I could never sell myself, but if I seen a guy I wanted to sexed, usually I did.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm seriously trying to understand what you're saying creation. Step that ? up to laymen's terms.
  • CMac
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Noooo! I never sold ? ! lol I had a regular creep, just a guy I sexed frequently. I could never sell myself, but if I seen a guy I wanted to sexed, usually I did.

Oh aight cool LOL you made it sound like you did for a sec. That's cool you feel that way as long as you anit on some hoe ? and letting mad ? smash. Gotta keep that ? tight, keep the miles on that ? to a minimum.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited September 2011
    Options

So...in your old life...You ? a ? you barely knew...but not if he was willin' to pay you for it?...

Not tryna be condescendin' in anyway, though...
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    LMAO...if you have to ask then you obviously could never afford it.

I would never sell my self-respect.

Slept on post.............
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To all the women sayin' they couldn't sleep with a stranger...I'm assumin' none of you have had one night stands...

I can't speak for anyone else but nope, haven't. Not interested.
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Exceptions do happen son, I've smashed many girls in my high school days for free, but in general a ? gotta come outta pocket in some way of another if the women respects her body and is fine looking. ? any ? can hook up with a ugly-avg chick for free. But exceptions do happen like I said, I can't say always so I go back and change that post but most circumstances a fine women who respects herself anit gonna let a ? smash for free, unless she's ? LOL.

what im getting from this my friend ... is that you are a trick LOL

lets say you hook up with a chick ... yall talk on the phone, she's been to your place before, you've been to hers etc. you've never went to the movies or dinner etc

now hear me out tho LOL

so one night ... you invite her to a movie that you know she wants to see ... your treat. she says "nah ... i really dont feel like getting dressed and going out tonite, just come over and we can chill, drink some wine and watch a blue ray here"

so that night, things get a little steamy, you go for the draws .......... .will she think to herself and say "WAIT!! THIS ? AINT SPENT A DIME ON ME. I CANT LET HIM SMASH TILL HE DOES!!" ???

LOL will she really say or think that?? yes there are some that may

BUT do you honestly think that most women think that way??? LOL please understand that if a women even entertains your company she has to atleast like you half way LOL

wtf kinda women are you dealing with?? the same babes your coming out of pocket for are the same babes the next man is smashing off of personality alone LOL. she's only letting you spend your money on her because she thinks that ITS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!! .... she is not gonna turn it down ... why would she?? LOL but is she really requiring you to do that?? or do you THINK that she is?? if we sit her down and ask her "why you make cmac spend money everytime he wants to spend time with you??"
    will she say "because if the ? aint spending money, he aint getting no ? !!" and if she does why would you really spend money on her with that kind of attitude?? LOLOLOL
    realistically, she will say something along the lines of "well he offered it" or "im not making him spend any money, he does it on his own!!"

Its cats like you that make the avg girl think she can get over on ppl. youre the push over that gives her the idea in the first place LOL .... but she will never be with you when its all said and done so i guess YOU are in fact paying for ? .... but life is what you make it cuzzo!!!
  • CMac
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what im getting from this my friend ... is that you are a trick LOL

lets say you hook up with a chick ... yall talk on the phone, she's been to your place before, you've been to hers etc. you've never went to the movies or dinner etc

now hear me out tho LOL

so one night ... you invite her to a movie that you know she wants to see ... your treat. she says "nah ... i really dont feel like getting dressed and going out tonite, just come over and we can chill, drink some wine and watch a blue ray here"

so that night, things get a little steamy, you go for the draws .......... .will she think to herself and say "WAIT!! THIS ? AINT SPENT A DIME ON ME. I CANT LET HIM SMASH TILL HE DOES!!" ???

LOL will she really say or think that?? yes there are some that may

BUT do you honestly think that most women think that way??? LOL please understand that if a women even entertains your company she has to atleast like you half way LOL

wtf kinda women are you dealing with?? the same babes your coming out of pocket for are the same babes the next man is smashing off of personality alone LOL. she's only letting you spend your money on her because she thinks that ITS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!! .... she is not gonna turn it down ... why would she?? LOL but is she really requiring you to do that?? or do you THINK that she is?? if we sit her down and ask her "why you make cmac spend money everytime he wants to spend time with you??"
    will she say "because if the ? aint spending money, he aint getting no ? !!" and if she does why would you really spend money on her with that kind of attitude?? LOLOLOL
    realistically, she will say something along the lines of "well he offered it" or "im not making him spend any money, he does it on his own!!"

Its cats like you that make the avg girl think she can get over on ppl. youre the push over that gives her the idea in the first place LOL .... but she will never be with you when its all said and done so i guess YOU are in fact paying for ? .... but life is what you make it cuzzo!!!

LOL @ your long ass post son, I couldn't stop laughing as I read it!!!

But yo, you obviously anit read my last post son. I said EXCEPTIONS do happen, so I went back from saying all ? anit free, but I was referring to girls who are really attractive and or have high respect for their body and don't just let any ? smash. I should of stated that from the jump, cuz now you seem to really miss my point since I anit clarify that before.

Smashing a chick who is ugly-avg and or doesn't have respect for herself will give a ? the ? with ease, like I said before I've smashed chicks like that just off smooth talking and compliments with no MONEY being spent but those aren't the type of women I was referring too son. I'll say it one last time, a good looking women and or a women who respects herself and her body anit gonna give a ? the ? without him coming outta pocket in some way or another.

Lastly, I stated I've never paid a chick directly to ? , that is pure definition of tricking, but I have indirectly which I'm not ashamed to admit. If you think a ? is a trick for paying indirectly for the ? and directly then there's no point in talking about this anymore cuz then we won't ever agree on anything son.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    buy em a drink and see what happen
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL @ your long ass post son, I couldn't stop laughing as I read it!!!

But yo, you obviously anit read my last post son. I said EXCEPTIONS do happen, so I went back from saying all ? anit free, but I was referring to girls who are really attractive and or have high respect for their body and don't just let any ? smash. I should of stated that from the jump, cuz now you seem to really miss my point since I anit clarify that before.

Smashing a chick who is ugly-avg and or doesn't have respect for herself will give a ? the ? with ease, like I said before I've smashed chicks like that just off smooth talking and compliments with no MONEY being spent but those aren't the type of women I was referring too son. I'll say it one last time, a good looking women and or a women who respects herself and her body anit gonna give a ? the ? without him coming outta pocket in some way or another.

Lastly, I stated I've never paid a chick directly to ? , that is pure definition of tricking, but I have indirectly which I'm not ashamed to admit. If you think a ? is a trick for paying indirectly for the ? and directly then there's no point in talking about this anymore cuz then we won't ever agree on anything son.

yeah youre a trick and your stupid for thinking highly of these hoes who make you pay for ? LOL talking bout "girls who are really attractive and or have high respect for their body and don't just let any ? smash"

that ? has nothing to do with spending money for ?

i love it when cats expose their real mind state on here ... ? is funny as hell LOL

this ? said "exceptions do happen" ... how ironic ... because you are the exception. your heart would sink if you seen those same women you break the bank for interacting with other cats who are just smarter than you LOL

a woman having respect for herself and a woman making you pay etc etc are actually opposites LOL

if you think about what you're saying for once, you'd actually see that your saying there are these special women out here who make men jump thru hoops to get the ? . no ? ... where you go wrong is that your focused on the ? ... you gotta focus on her mindstate playboy LOL id love to see pics of the girls your smashing. because in todays climate, if i take a girl out and she's too stuck up to return the favor then im out smash or not. and im not talking about me take her to dinner and then i get to smash ... hell nah ... if i take her out to dinner .. she's paying for the next date whether i smash or not. any woman who is worth your time will reciprocate any action that you make. this aint 1950 ? !!! LOLOLOL
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Uptown spitting that cyanide.......? sounds like a prof for tricking 101 that ? Cmac needs remedial assistance probably the type of ? to spend tuition money on a chick because she is "really attractive and or has high respect for her body"....smh

aqqtf.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This thread was an obvious set up from the get go.

Explain....
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I Like Your Honesty...............But You Would ? a Hobo for a Mil.

maybe, if he took a shower and shaved and i didnt have to kiss him, then yeah...
    But a hobo right of the street all stink and ? ...hell no...(that is what I was referring to)
    besides a mil is not even a lot of money to me.
  • 99MajestyMell99
    99MajestyMell99 Members Posts: 80
    edited September 2011
    Options