Women...How much would it cost for a guy to buy a f*ck from you?

Options

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    With respect...Some of these ? 's are some damn hard workers..>Credit where its due

Exactly, you got women out here having ? pay there rent, health insurance, car payments for just 30mins-1hr of sex. If that anit hustling and hard work I don't know what is LOL
  • CMac
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    Im a ? .
    I pay my own way.
    The only man that will ever drive me is my daddy or my driver.

Makes sense then why you feel that way, your still young in immature in regards to men since your a ? . Once you find a man who will take you Virginity, make sure he loves you and is willing to spend money on you. Cuz giving up the ? without him giving you both of those aspects is a disrespect to your own body.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ladies i love ya'll but ya'll muthafuckas is fibbin
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I will say this: If you are a woman and you have a young kid to feed and the ONLY way you can feed them is to ? some ? for some money and you don't do it because you have 'morals', you are a terrible parent. Point blank period.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Look at their expenses compared to a regular person

yeah ... lets look at it

all their meals etc are paid for

they dont have to drive because the team pays for them to go everywhere

they dont pay for the clothes they wear to work ... practice and game uniforms are provided

before you go any further my nigg ... i know 5 or 6 guys in the nfl right now ... one of which is my cousin ... personally ... my cousin makes more than league minimum, but he does not make 1 mil per year .... he's not rich my friend .... he's well off ... but he doesnt have 4 cars, a european fountian out front of his crib and all types of wild ? LOL ... your perception of money is off cuzzin ... you'll see when you get older. i see your posts in here and its funny cause i used to think the same way

if a girl ? someone for only 25k ... she wouldnt even be able to get a top notch toyota camry, let alone a 300 bmw etc LOL. you must be in college right now ... sounds like your pockets are close to E ... but like i said ... you'll see LOL
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    katt.. Lets be real... Me and u cool...

You've ? for free.. So you tellin me you wouldnt ? a decent lookin ? for 25,000$.. Cash money in yo face.....?

My ex used to say this ? all the time..but there is a difference having sex by free choice and selling yourself. I can't say what I'd do for sure because I've never been in that desperate of a situation.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What's your price Pico?...
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

LMFAO...and your not?
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I will say this: If you are a woman and you have a young kid to feed and the ONLY way you can feed them is to ? some ? for some money and you don't do it because you have 'morals', you are a terrible parent. Point blank period.

Id rather my kid starve.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah ... lets look at it

all their meals etc are paid for

they dont have to drive because the team pays for them to go everywhere

they dont pay for the clothes they wear to work ... practice and game uniforms are provided

before you go any further my nigg ... i know 5 or 6 guys in the nfl right now ... one of which is my cousin ... personally ... my cousin makes more than league minimum, but he does not make 1 mil per year .... he's not rich my friend .... he's well off ... but he doesnt have 4 cars, a european fountian out front of his crib and all types of wild ? LOL ... your perception of money is off cuzzin ... you'll see when you get older. i see your posts in here and its funny cause i used to think the same way

if a girl ? someone for only 25k ... she wouldnt even be able to get a top notch toyota camry, let alone a 300 bmw etc LOL. you must be in college right now ... sounds like your pockets are close to E ... but like i said ... you'll see LOL

Where you live?
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Like I said, ANY money being spent on a women by a man is to get her to let him ? sooner or later. I'm not saying the guy doesn't care about you and only wants to ? but he will have to put down some type of money before you let him ? you.

Answer me this, when you had sex with your man or any guy, did he have to put down any money on you?? And when I mean money I mean anything, even down to driving you around places and spending time, cuz time is money in our society.
    How is taking a girl to say applebees paying for ? ??

Paying for ? is when I Exchange money for sexual intercourse which I've never done

I've taken girls out to dinner to find that I just ain't feeling em. What was I "paying" for in those situations???

Fact is, you shouldn't be doing anything that involves money with any girl that doesn't atleast have potential to be more than a jump off LOL. That's where yall cats is losing
    CMac wrote: »
    Exactly, you got women out here having ? pay there rent, health insurance, car payments for just 30mins-1hr of sex. If that anit hustling and hard work I don't know what is LOL
    dude your logic is wayyyyyy off

there's more to it than what your saying

some ? are just not built for the society we live in ... if you see a cat paying $700 rents etc for a girl .. he's paying for more than ? homie ... he's paying for loyalty, affection, attention, ? , entertainment etc from that gurl ... he is paying to have her on his arm and paying her not to leave too ..... you ever try to hollar at a girl who is all simped up??? she wont even think of ? wit you if you aint GIVING UP more dough than her current simp ... not HAVING more money than dude .... but GIVING UP more money than dude.

if thats not the case, then you have some dude wit stacks paying his side peice to stay his side peice .... keeping her happy so she doesnt run to his main squeeze who most likely will have some kind of legal rights to a couple of his dollars

there's always MUCH more to it than simply ? some girl the first of every month and leaving 700 dollars on the dresser ... that doesnt even sound right unless she is a straight up and down ? . because a scandalous woman will always want more ... if she's getting her rent paid, she's gonna wanna go shopping too LOL and all the other ? she wont just leave it at that LOL ... its not even in a womans nature to be straight up and down like that
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    You gotta be joking.

Nope, i know im never gonna get the best parent award, might aswell accept facts.
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    where you live?
    pa .............
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    LMFAO...and your not?

Id rather my kid starve.

Ok. then like I said...you're a horrible parent.
  • UPTOWN
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this is a funny ass thread LOL
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

I think I'm beginnin' to see why you're rated so highly on the IC...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    What's your price Pico?...

To answer the question for her...I don't think any price she'd give would be her actual price...No one could give a hypothetical price and it be completely honest...(Unless they've already been in the situation before, where they've sold themselves)...I think the only way you'd kno' how cheaply, or expensively, you'd sell yourself for, you'd need to have the money in your face and/or in your hand
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well uptown we goin have to agree to disagree. IMO 200,000 is a lot
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ....so is it safe to say that the men in this thread are paying for sex???...make it rain,trick...personally I would sell drugs,steal,enlist,or get me a clever sign and post up somewhere lucrative before I even considered selling my body/have sex for money... to hear that soo many of you guys think that dating means prepayment for sex is disheartening.... my idea of dating is spending time getting to know each other....money should not really be a factor rather a means of doing what you enjoy with someone you like....that's why it shouldn't be a problem for either of you to pay...if u go into an encounter expecting to pay for sex then that's how a woman is gonna treat you...
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im a female and I would ? a guy for money......I dont enjoy sex with other ppl too much, so there really has to be an incentive for me to have sex with a dude...its either love or a lot of money...and love is not something that I need right now lol. With that being said, I wouldnt have sex with anybody who has money...like u cant pay me 1 mil to have sex with some hobo. But if a guy is goodlooking, & takes care of himself and offering me money to have sex, I dont see anything wrong about it.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im a female and I would ? a guy for money......I dont enjoy sex with other ppl too much, so there really has to be an incentive for me to have sex with a dude...its either love or a lot of money...and love is not something that I need right now lol. With that being said, I wouldnt have sex with anybody who has money...like u cant pay me 1 mil to have sex with some hobo. But if a guy is goodlooking, & takes care of himself and offering me money to have sex, I dont see anything wrong about it.

I Like Your Honesty...............But You Would ? a Hobo for a Mil.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited September 2011
    Options

..you don't enjoy sex with other people? ?...sorry to hear that...but you kinda made my point...if a man acts like a trick he's gonna get treated like one...that's why there are women that have men paying bills,car notes,rent,etc....but to say that every woman has a price tag is inaccurate. ..
  • CMac
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dude your logic is wayyyyyy off

there's more to it than what your saying

some ? are just not built for the society we live in ... if you see a cat paying $700 rents etc for a girl .. he's paying for more than ? homie ... he's paying for loyalty, affection, attention, ? , entertainment etc from that gurl ... he is paying to have her on his arm and paying her not to leave too ..... you ever try to hollar at a girl who is all simped up??? she wont even think of ? wit you if you aint GIVING UP more dough than her current simp ... not HAVING more money than dude .... but GIVING UP more money than dude.

if thats not the case, then you have some dude wit stacks paying his side peice to stay his side peice .... keeping her happy so she doesnt run to his main squeeze who most likely will have some kind of legal rights to a couple of his dollars

there's always MUCH more to it than simply ? some girl the first of every month and leaving 700 dollars on the dresser ... that doesnt even sound right unless she is a straight up and down ? . because a scandalous woman will always want more ... if she's getting her rent paid, she's gonna wanna go shopping too LOL and all the other ? she wont just leave it at that LOL ... its not even in a womans nature to be straight up and down like that

You basically misunderstood my posts son, when I mentioned ? paying a chicks rent and ? , obviously the ? wants more then just the ? but it goes to show what ? will do for some ? and a women's affection. If a women has a direct price obviously she's a prositute which I mentioned in my other post, I guess you didn't read that part. My overall main pt which you seem to miss is that ? anit free pt blank period son.
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ....so is it safe to say that the men in this thread are paying for sex???...make it rain,trick...personally I would sell drugs,steal,enlist,or get me a clever sign and post up somewhere lucrative before I even considered selling my body/have sex for money... to hear that soo many of you guys think that dating means prepayment for sex is disheartening.... my idea of dating is spending time getting to know each other....money should not really be a factor rather a means of doing what you enjoy with someone you like....that's why it shouldn't be a problem for either of you to pay...if u go into an encounter expecting to pay for sex then that's how a woman is gonna treat you...

Not I......
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ..you don't enjoy sex with other people? ?...sorry to hear that...but you kinda made my point...if a man acts like a trick he's gonna get treated like one...that's why there are women that have men paying bills,car notes,rent,etc....but to say that every woman has a price tag is inaccurate. ..

But I'm saying, EVERYBODY has a price. You too. It's not an insult. Let me ask you the same question I asked you earlier: If it was between ? some dude for 100k or your kid starving - no other options - you gon' turn him down or you gon' swallow your pride and ? him? Be honest.

Let's talk about it.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    But I'm saying, EVERYBODY has a price. You too. It's not an insult. Let me ask you the same question I asked you earlier: If it was between ? some dude for 100k or your kid starving - no other options - you gon' turn him down or you gon' swallow your pride and ? him? Be honest.

Let's talk about it.

...that situation will never ever arise...can you give me something more realistic to consider?...hospice services,churches and homeless shelters will see to my future shorty not starving...