Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sellin 1.8 Million in one week isn't a Bigger record than Jay Z having 11 #1 albums cause so many artist have sold over a Million in all different genre's including the fact close to 4 rappers have done it outside of Eminem. No Rapper has anywhere near the 11 #1 albums which put Jay Z above Elvis, let's be serious:

11 #1 albums > 1.8 Million in a week

Jay Z above elvis as in terms of what? no lets be serious with this one. so your saying that Jay Z has a bigger legacy than elvis because he broke a record no one heard of until he started boisting about it. soundscan and nielson ratings werent even around in the days of elvis. elvis has sold tons of more records than jay z. and ? elvis cause mj>elvis so you saying Jay Z is in the same ballpark as MJ? hell no. jay z cant even get tickets to that venue. he may be the best black rapper alive but he is 23 million behind eminem and 140 million behind beatles and elvis. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    753k recovery>432k blueprint 3
    ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    753k recovery>432k blueprint 3
    ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    I made a mistake

no mistake.

MARSHALL MATHERS LP 12.4 million world wide. MMLP was on top 200 albums for like 6 or 7 years. this album is diamond eminem got his diamond plaque for this around the time TES was relased in may of 02. Him and Nelly were both tipping the diamond point around that time. and the anticipation for TES drove this album diamond in 2002. MMLP did 100k in a week 2 years after its release.

THE EMINEM SHOW is at 10 or 11 million and he also has a diamond plaque for this also. it sold 8 million its first year this ? is diamond. ? them late ass riaa numbers. i used to have nielson account i know where these albums sold. also SSLP is at 8 million mark. SSLP did 3.5 mil its first year
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    I made a mistake

no mistake.

MARSHALL MATHERS LP 12.4 million world wide. MMLP was on top 200 albums for like 6 or 7 years. this album is diamond eminem got his diamond plaque for this around the time TES was relased in may of 02. Him and Nelly were both tipping the diamond point around that time. and the anticipation for TES drove this album diamond in 2002. MMLP did 100k in a week 2 years after its release.

THE EMINEM SHOW is at 10 or 11 million and he also has a diamond plaque for this also. it sold 8 million its first year this ? is diamond. ? them late ass riaa numbers. i used to have nielson account i know where these albums sold. also SSLP is at 8 million mark. SSLP did 3.5 mil its first year
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    11 #1 ? albums is nothing. Jay Z talks about #s all day to ridicule his black peers but whenever Eminem # are matched up u jiggaboos and bruddamans gotta flood the thread with excuses. ? jay z. eminem is the real heavyweight champion of this hip hop ? . Jay Z got his belt snatched by Drake last week and Drake only had the ? 1 week and em took it back. 753k bricks>432k bricks
    753k liters of camel milk>432k liters of camel milk
    753k sandals>432K sandals
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    11 #1 ? albums is nothing. Jay Z talks about #s all day to ridicule his black peers but whenever Eminem # are matched up u jiggaboos and bruddamans gotta flood the thread with excuses. ? jay z. eminem is the real heavyweight champion of this hip hop ? . Jay Z got his belt snatched by Drake last week and Drake only had the ? 1 week and em took it back. 753k bricks>432k bricks
    753k liters of camel milk>432k liters of camel milk
    753k sandals>432K sandals
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    neither one of the songs are even close to garbage. sunshine is probably my favorite jay z song. his verses was crazy on the track. ? had that 97 versace flow going for him then. the cha cha cha sample makes it even doper cause that used to be my favorite part of lytes song. its a banger. it used to get the floor packed on teen night lol. and you owe me is player ? . i cant front at first it took time to grow on me because i knew it was an crossover attempt but its a pretty good song. at the time alot of dudes used to use the hook to holler at females
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    neither one of the songs are even close to garbage. sunshine is probably my favorite jay z song. his verses was crazy on the track. ? had that 97 versace flow going for him then. the cha cha cha sample makes it even doper cause that used to be my favorite part of lytes song. its a banger. it used to get the floor packed on teen night lol. and you owe me is player ? . i cant front at first it took time to grow on me because i knew it was an crossover attempt but its a pretty good song. at the time alot of dudes used to use the hook to holler at females
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i heard rocafella is a good company to slave for. smh. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i heard rocafella is a good company to slave for. smh. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    naw them ? was jus ungrateful

yeah Jay Z was ungrateful. what a way to treat his so called homie (dame) that showed him the ropes and got him the hip hop connects. like Jaz O says. Jay Z was an awkward ostrich ? shopping his fu shinickens tape to labels. crying in the cabs after meetings. he let lyor cohen call him a "wack ? " to his face. dame was the one who instilled the atrributes of stardom and success to Jay Z's head and helped him form Rocafella. there would be no jay z if it wasnt for biggs and dame and jay z can make all the ? spoken words disses all he wants HE KNOW THIS. bleek is my ? but the homie, the real capo of the roc beans went to war single handedly with Nas, Mobb Deep, Lox and kept alot of pressure as well as others (Jayo, Charli Baltimore, DMX) from blindsiding him. If beans wasnt there to defend Jay Z dude would of folded and there would of been no takeover and the ether would of burned even deeper. Beans was like Chris to Jay Z ? ass Marlo-like ways. "my mans will shoot you". smh. Jay Z owes Beans more than money. and speaking of Takeover cant forget that Jay Z was ready to dispose of Kanye West until Dame took action. Dame gave Kanye that shot. not Jay Z. Jay Z said he wasnt good enough to rap and play the back making beats. then when Kanye outshined him in sales and influence last decade Jay Z came crawling back on his camel toes needing this ? for BP3. how can a ? say he is the creator of the blueprint when it was shaped by someone else? BP1=SC, BP3=808HB. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    naw them ? was jus ungrateful

yeah Jay Z was ungrateful. what a way to treat his so called homie (dame) that showed him the ropes and got him the hip hop connects. like Jaz O says. Jay Z was an awkward ostrich ? shopping his fu shinickens tape to labels. crying in the cabs after meetings. he let lyor cohen call him a "wack ? " to his face. dame was the one who instilled the atrributes of stardom and success to Jay Z's head and helped him form Rocafella. there would be no jay z if it wasnt for biggs and dame and jay z can make all the ? spoken words disses all he wants HE KNOW THIS. bleek is my ? but the homie, the real capo of the roc beans went to war single handedly with Nas, Mobb Deep, Lox and kept alot of pressure as well as others (Jayo, Charli Baltimore, DMX) from blindsiding him. If beans wasnt there to defend Jay Z dude would of folded and there would of been no takeover and the ether would of burned even deeper. Beans was like Chris to Jay Z ? ass Marlo-like ways. "my mans will shoot you". smh. Jay Z owes Beans more than money. and speaking of Takeover cant forget that Jay Z was ready to dispose of Kanye West until Dame took action. Dame gave Kanye that shot. not Jay Z. Jay Z said he wasnt good enough to rap and play the back making beats. then when Kanye outshined him in sales and influence last decade Jay Z came crawling back on his camel toes needing this ? for BP3. how can a ? say he is the creator of the blueprint when it was shaped by someone else? BP1=SC, BP3=808HB. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ashanti used to go to prodigy grandmother's school of dance and gave jay z them pictures. and that wasnt prodigy in 1988 that was prodigy in fall of 1983 8 years old. nothing is etherous about them pictures especially now that MJ is dead. i wish someone can find my old ballerina pics with my white glove s curl and the way u make me feel highwater jeans. jay z couldnt go bar for bar with prodigy so he had to resort to this publicity stunt. ? jay z. crawlin>takeover burn>takeover. speakin of burn jay z went to DJ offices and got Vida yanked from the video
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ashanti used to go to prodigy grandmother's school of dance and gave jay z them pictures. and that wasnt prodigy in 1988 that was prodigy in fall of 1983 8 years old. nothing is etherous about them pictures especially now that MJ is dead. i wish someone can find my old ballerina pics with my white glove s curl and the way u make me feel highwater jeans. jay z couldnt go bar for bar with prodigy so he had to resort to this publicity stunt. ? jay z. crawlin>takeover burn>takeover. speakin of burn jay z went to DJ offices and got Vida yanked from the video
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eminem 1.8 million 1 week>Wayne 900K 1 week
    recovery sold more in one week than rebirth and young money album has sold in 6 months.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eminem 1.8 million 1 week>Wayne 900K 1 week
    recovery sold more in one week than rebirth and young money album has sold in 6 months.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn u jigga warriors still defending sandalbars? ? jay z. takeover was a weak diss. not a stain on prodigy. crawlin and walkin had more hate and venom. notice since Jay Z dissed my ? P about his height Jay Z hasnt pointed out any other physical flaws in anyone because Nas gave him his own medicine on Ether. and besides thats all he could say about p was that he was short and got robbed. big ? woop. Jay Z failed to address the real reason why P barked on him in the first place and that was him claiming a loss for NY as a whole on Vol 2. yeah Jay Z waved the white flag for you New Yorkers with that album after ? like X, Cam, Pun, Nore, Bis brought the attention and creative juices back to NY in 1997-1998. NY wasnt soft when Snoop crushed them buildings on Jay Z Puffy and Biggie hiding out in south florida working on LAD. Prodigy and the Queens ? were the only ones who wasnt scared shitless of Death Row.

and prodigy was far from a ballerina. His grandmother owned a dance studio where J Lo and many choreographers for Madonna, Janet, MJ went. Prodigy grandfather was a blues musician who traveled the world. Prodigy mother has royal roots in Africa and his father was a computer programmer for IBM. Jay Z is just a little insecure ? that used to play dress up in his sisters clothes and rap to the rhythmic sounds of moans of his carpet eating mom used to make when she had to ? men and women for rent money and ? . like i said Jay Z is dealing with some issues that no amount of money will ever correct. he isnt progressive because he is somekind of super hustler. he moves foward because he is always running away from something. i never seen anyone with so much money act so insecure about the pettiest ? in their profession instead of moving it into rightful direction. what if bill gates would of got his money after windows 3.1 and said ? it? what if warren buffet just stayed locked up in his penthouse for another 20 years?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn u jigga warriors still defending sandalbars? ? jay z. takeover was a weak diss. not a stain on prodigy. crawlin and walkin had more hate and venom. notice since Jay Z dissed my ? P about his height Jay Z hasnt pointed out any other physical flaws in anyone because Nas gave him his own medicine on Ether. and besides thats all he could say about p was that he was short and got robbed. big ? woop. Jay Z failed to address the real reason why P barked on him in the first place and that was him claiming a loss for NY as a whole on Vol 2. yeah Jay Z waved the white flag for you New Yorkers with that album after ? like X, Cam, Pun, Nore, Bis brought the attention and creative juices back to NY in 1997-1998. NY wasnt soft when Snoop crushed them buildings on Jay Z Puffy and Biggie hiding out in south florida working on LAD. Prodigy and the Queens ? were the only ones who wasnt scared shitless of Death Row.

and prodigy was far from a ballerina. His grandmother owned a dance studio where J Lo and many choreographers for Madonna, Janet, MJ went. Prodigy grandfather was a blues musician who traveled the world. Prodigy mother has royal roots in Africa and his father was a computer programmer for IBM. Jay Z is just a little insecure ? that used to play dress up in his sisters clothes and rap to the rhythmic sounds of moans of his carpet eating mom used to make when she had to ? men and women for rent money and ? . like i said Jay Z is dealing with some issues that no amount of money will ever correct. he isnt progressive because he is somekind of super hustler. he moves foward because he is always running away from something. i never seen anyone with so much money act so insecure about the pettiest ? in their profession instead of moving it into rightful direction. what if bill gates would of got his money after windows 3.1 and said ? it? what if warren buffet just stayed locked up in his penthouse for another 20 years?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lets discuss when Big Pun cracked that Moet bottle over Jay Z head like he was getting commisioned for sea. Dame had to drag that ? out the back of the club and needed help getting that unconscious camel into a limo. Big Pun put that 38 to Jay Z chest and TyTy said Jay Z turned whiter than a bleached ? outfit.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lets discuss when Big Pun cracked that Moet bottle over Jay Z head like he was getting commisioned for sea. Dame had to drag that ? out the back of the club and needed help getting that unconscious camel into a limo. Big Pun put that 38 to Jay Z chest and TyTy said Jay Z turned whiter than a bleached ? outfit.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^thats some imagination you have

not nearly close to the hell of a headache Jay Z had. i wonder did he say Auh when Pun used him as a Marcy Bottle Opener
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^thats some imagination you have

not nearly close to the hell of a headache Jay Z had. i wonder did he say Auh when Pun used him as a Marcy Bottle Opener
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? jay z. if he could do his best friend this what you think he feel about u jigga warriors? smh ? ? still buying jay z overhyped "hustler" image. lyor cohen called Jay Z all kinds of ? and was throwing ? at him telling him that his flow is wack and he wouldnt sign him. Jay Z giving his demos out to execs and they throw that ? away in face and all he did is went to go cry on dame's shoulder. if it wasnt for dame arrogant, cocky, brash, aggressive HARLEM ways that Jay Z got his whole swagger from he would still be rapping like the fushinckens trickin on ? in DE. Dame got him the deal at capital. Bryan Turner said that Dame Dash had the game plan ready for the vision of Rocafella while Jay Z was quiet like a ? acting all shy. the suits had to tell him to speak up numerous times and make eye contact. Dame dealt exclusively with Russ when HE got rocafella that def jam deal in 1997 and thats what led to alot of tension with that racist bastard Lyor and Dame cause Dame wasnt a ? like Jay Z and letting that filthy jew call him all kinds of ? . There was a rumor that Dame choked out lyor but im not sure. Dame(Irv Gotti also) turned that lazy ass Def Jam label who was about to die in 97 after they sunk all they money into Phenomenon flop lol into a prominent NY powerhouse
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay Z-Reasonable Doubt
    Jay Z-Blueprint