Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shoutout to the ? feeling this track. its humorous but yet sad on what ? these artists can pass on to the fans and yall co sign this garbage. great way of not convincing oneself that you are selling yourself short of decent music. two ? in they late 40s rapping about money, ? and guns. so futuristic. well worth the wait. i see why em went to his own production camp and just blaze for recovery. dre is washed up on the mic, on the boards. he might as well scrap detox and call it a career. he is 8 years late with this ? . should of dropped detox when his camp was at their strongest. dre had em, 50, g unit, game, l bishop, raekwon, busta, joell, mobb deep, stat, d12, obie all on the same roster at one time and he failed to capitilize of that ? . lazy ? too busy sucking ? and eating ? to hear what the fans wanted. now its 2010 and this what he insult his longtime fans and belivers with. there is nothing earth shattering about this track. there is nothing signature about this song. ? that club banger excuse. dre is supposed to be the goat. he is supposed to set the tone that these other producers follow. not vice versa. a goat doesnt need the club banger gimmick. a banger is a banger universally. all of this buzz for 10+ years about a first single that sounds like it was made last night. smh.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? jay z. anything u jigga warriors getting ur ? wet over that jay z does now master p already did 15 years ago. at the same time jay z was a priority slave micheal turner was getting pimped by master P. you will never in your lifetime see a 85/15 P and D deal. u know what that means. it means that P couldnt be dropped from Priority, it meant that Priority was contractually obligated to release whatever master P pressed up from them and it meant P WAS SEEING 85% RETURN PROFITS. he made more money from priority than they did for thierselves signing him. bryan turner. mr priority himself said master P was making 15-20 MILLION dollars for every 1 MILLION records he pressed up under no limit. 70 million records sold u jigga warriors do the math. a ? major BARELY can recoup like that from selling a million records. P was the paper gangster, the hustler before puff and jay z turned into some high price manhattan ? for these record labels. u ? right master p>jay z.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this is a good look for j cole. this song gets a spin on the radio at least once a hour in my area. decent hip hop making a comeback
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this is a good look for j cole. this song gets a spin on the radio at least once a hour in my area. decent hip hop making a comeback
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he aint in my top 50. the ? isnt even better than big boi. big boy been carrying this group since its start lyrically. ? that incense coffeeshop poetry andre spittin. outkast was formed on slick metaphors and rhymes in which big boy been doing consistantly since their debut. big boi spit the realest ? out of the group andre 3000 is just there for show like flava flav. and plus he ushered in the ? era of rap where ? like him, common, talib wear blazers and scarfs like some eurofags. andre 3000 overrated. he spit a few bars on aquemini and everyone jumped on his ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he aint in my top 50. the ? isnt even better than big boi. big boy been carrying this group since its start lyrically. ? that incense coffeeshop poetry andre spittin. outkast was formed on slick metaphors and rhymes in which big boy been doing consistantly since their debut. big boi spit the realest ? out of the group andre 3000 is just there for show like flava flav. and plus he ushered in the ? era of rap where ? like him, common, talib wear blazers and scarfs like some eurofags. andre 3000 overrated. he spit a few bars on aquemini and everyone jumped on his ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if i ever got big money like 50 million. shiiiit. imma be honest with yall id share without even thinking about my first personal purchase. if that 50 mil was after taxes. i pocket 2.5 million cash for me and 5 million rainy day. buy a large piece of land a build regular comfortable homes for me and my first cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, nieces and nephews and siblings like a gated community. thats like 12 houses at 300k a pop plus what i paid for land. i would still have in the neighbor hood of 30 million dollars that i would divide amongst each household. 1 person dont need all that ? money. i live a simple life i could live comfortable off of 20,000 a year..especially if i didnt have to pay mortage
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well if we are being technical that " stage delivery" is property of young chris that jay bit in 2001. before that he was jigga bouncin like DMX in his videos and before that he was trying to move like will smith in his versace jiggy days
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And video evidence? Not the Will Smith ? ... I'll just have to take your word for it. I'm talking about Chris.

that whole diddy boppin and swagger with presence in the rocafella camp started with them philly SP ? . the whisper, the cap pull down low, the acapella rhyming, talking to the audience yeah thats all young chris, beans and peedi. infact i give beans more credit that young chris when i think about it because i was at bike week 99 in sc and the roc did a show out there and beans was the ? who had the crowd riled up doing all those gestures while jay z was standing by security giving out those awkward ass adlibs
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? made all that money from chronic and ? . he living in a mansion in riverside while his mom was stuck in south central driving a 88 grand prix. she didnt move out the hood until she married warren g dad and warren g bought them a house. ? didnt even want to work with his step brother either
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? made all that money from chronic and ? . he living in a mansion in riverside while his mom was stuck in south central driving a 88 grand prix. she didnt move out the hood until she married warren g dad and warren g bought them a house. ? didnt even want to work with his step brother either
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 funniest ? on this board hands down. life force of the IC since its return. how can you not laugh at his rants and this is coming from a Eminem fan. his typing style should be trademarked.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im not feeling it. everytime i hear the beginning i think of Plies "my goons" hook
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im not feeling it. everytime i hear the beginning i think of Plies "my goons" hook
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i was reading the first pages of comments as the track loaded and seen the good reviews so i wanted to see what was good. apparently nothing at all. u dudes are hyped over the same garbage that leaked last week. childish ass ? impressed by some space sound effects. smh. i see why these companies ? hip hop because with listeners like some of u ? they can push anything out and you all will agree like sheep that its classic. i feel sorry for them real dre fans who were actually awating detox all of these years to listen to this garbage ass interscope influenced first single. detox gonna sound like a ? BEP album. bet that. nothing sonically "new" about the techno sound. im actually tired of it like ? was tired of autotune. i thought dre was coming to change the game. all his old ass is doing is following suit. he is no way near the greatest producers of all time. quik was right in 92 when he spoke on dre. he said ? cant always use them funkadelic samples when they call their selves producers. dre day been over. ? beats been ? for the past 10 years.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i was reading the first pages of comments as the track loaded and seen the good reviews so i wanted to see what was good. apparently nothing at all. u dudes are hyped over the same garbage that leaked last week. childish ass ? impressed by some space sound effects. smh. i see why these companies ? hip hop because with listeners like some of u ? they can push anything out and you all will agree like sheep that its classic. i feel sorry for them real dre fans who were actually awating detox all of these years to listen to this garbage ass interscope influenced first single. detox gonna sound like a ? BEP album. bet that. nothing sonically "new" about the techno sound. im actually tired of it like ? was tired of autotune. i thought dre was coming to change the game. all his old ass is doing is following suit. he is no way near the greatest producers of all time. quik was right in 92 when he spoke on dre. he said ? cant always use them funkadelic samples when they call their selves producers. dre day been over. ? beats been ? for the past 10 years.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i used to dig jada but after he got roasted by beans i dunno. it made me look at him different and he hasnt been hitting since. his albums and mixtapes are boring to me now. styles P is leagues ahead of jada
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i aint gonna even front. i been avoiding this thread for like 2 days because this coast banging is lame and tired. we fight over geographic reasons but at the end of the day these jews, crakkkas and illuminati still control hip hop and this fighting over who coast is dope aint really helping. the media created this coast trippin ? . i dont know about u 90s ? babies but when i was growing up in 80s and was listening to hip hop i really didnt care where rappers were from. i never really thought about it like that. yeah they would shout where they from on they songs but it wasnt a big deal because it was hip hop. no coastal classification. just interesting stories and flows from the side of the country where u was from. believe it or not in the golden days of hip hop alot of your favorite legends where kicking it with southern and west coast acts. kane and ice t were close friends. jay z was at ice t mansion driving his lambos in BH back in 1988. google it. pe and geto boys would go on tour together. infact scarface will tell you who the bomb squad was inspired by his debut album when they were making muzik and our message and b sides for greatest misses. willie d spoke of numerous times how he was out in NY kicking it with EPMD, Chuck and Flav. Scarface got family in Jersey, MC Eiht and Preemo. Too Short and Kay Slay, NBN and Pac. even Pac used to know Nas waaaaay back in the Gap. (This is the "stuff" nas said he couldnt mention on Last real ? alive) Dame Grease and Tony Draper. 8Ball and MJG rocked a show in 94 in NYC.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i aint gonna even front. i been avoiding this thread for like 2 days because this coast banging is lame and tired. we fight over geographic reasons but at the end of the day these jews, crakkkas and illuminati still control hip hop and this fighting over who coast is dope aint really helping. the media created this coast trippin ? . i dont know about u 90s ? babies but when i was growing up in 80s and was listening to hip hop i really didnt care where rappers were from. i never really thought about it like that. yeah they would shout where they from on they songs but it wasnt a big deal because it was hip hop. no coastal classification. just interesting stories and flows from the side of the country where u was from. believe it or not in the golden days of hip hop alot of your favorite legends where kicking it with southern and west coast acts. kane and ice t were close friends. jay z was at ice t mansion driving his lambos in BH back in 1988. google it. pe and geto boys would go on tour together. infact scarface will tell you who the bomb squad was inspired by his debut album when they were making muzik and our message and b sides for greatest misses. willie d spoke of numerous times how he was out in NY kicking it with EPMD, Chuck and Flav. Scarface got family in Jersey, MC Eiht and Preemo. Too Short and Kay Slay, NBN and Pac. even Pac used to know Nas waaaaay back in the Gap. (This is the "stuff" nas said he couldnt mention on Last real ? alive) Dame Grease and Tony Draper. 8Ball and MJG rocked a show in 94 in NYC.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    David Banner was in NY getting ready to fight the workers at the Penalty recording offices and Noreaga came and scooped him up took him to queens and looked after for 6 months while he was in NY.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    David Banner was in NY getting ready to fight the workers at the Penalty recording offices and Noreaga came and scooped him up took him to queens and looked after for 6 months while he was in NY.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Murder Reigns>50s catalog
    How Many Wanna Die>50s catalog
    Mezmorize>50s catalog
    Pain>50s catalog
    Destiny>50s catalog
    Murder Inc freestyle>50s catalog
    Thug Lovin>50s Catalog
    Blood In My Eye album>50s Catalog. im a em fan but ja ripped him a new one on BIME. that "white boy with a doo rag line" was LD50
    Im real impact>In da club impact
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Murder Reigns>50s catalog
    How Many Wanna Die>50s catalog
    Mezmorize>50s catalog
    Pain>50s catalog
    Destiny>50s catalog
    Murder Inc freestyle>50s catalog
    Thug Lovin>50s Catalog
    Blood In My Eye album>50s Catalog. im a em fan but ja ripped him a new one on BIME. that "white boy with a doo rag line" was LD50
    Im real impact>In da club impact
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well im proud to say i will contridict myself and beliefs on behalf of guru. yeah its a shock to find out he was a ? . but that wont change the fact that he is a legendary mc. him and premier long cemented their legacy before his death. moment of truth was welded in my walkman in 11th grade. i know that album word for word scratch for scratch. if love hip hop like u say you do then u also love guru. real talk.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    of course these jiggaboos would handover their money to jay z for some ? album with this title. LMAO at the responses in this thread. "if it shows me the secret to 33rd degree". damn you dudes are dumb as ? . he can tell you all the "mason" secrets he wants. its up to you if you are going to carry yourself like a dignified brother and walk in the light or a lame fake mason like jay z who thinks this is a new gang. u jigga warriors really are a bunch of sheep. u guys will justify any of this mans action. u dudes arent fans or stans. u ? are morally worse and really lacking something in your life if u think being a fake freemason is cool. my uncle is 33 w.m. here in houston, my father/grandfather are 32 princes they always tell me when they approach these fake masons now a days they all sound the same and know nothing because they got their knowledge from tv specials, national treasure, davinci code, youtube and internet. at this memorial day picnic i went to i saw some masons dogpile a fake ? giving them a ? up handshake they got off tv. 2B1ASK1 ? instead of listening to fake ass masons like jay z and googling ? about freemasons like you something. ? you can read all the websites u want but until u go behind closed doors of a lodge u have no ? idea. and im not trying to act like i know neither because i have common courtesy and respect for someone culture than to front and fake like im down. i never asked my dad or uncle anything about freemasons. i only been in waiting room of lodge. they dont play that ? . this isnt one of jay z's trend. they have generations of black men who walked in the light who were more dignified than this noo yawk jigga ? . like i said your boy jay z got some deep rooted issues that he cant keep running from. always want to be in the spotlight. always want to be first with something new. always want to be a part of something big. his cutthroat attitude that got him to the top of the hill walking over the dead friendships that he killed. ? jay z. hell no i wouldnt want to hear a fake concept album he copied from angels and demons. and plus he biting pac with the title. ? illuminati. KILLUMINATI allday.