tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Camel euthanization time
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay Z cant push artists. period. you take away all of the behind the scenes people that kept the roc alive live Dame, Cohen, LA Reid, OG Juan and you have a awkward ass ? with no business sense.

none of you jigga warriors are making valid arguements. first of all GTFOH with that "he's taking the kanye route". The kanye route consisted on a underpaid in house producer who Jay Z didnt give a ? about until, and Dame signed and supported. Jay Z had nothing to do with the success of Kanye. Just like how LA Reid was ? with Poe Boy to get Ross, Jeezy told U he had the Lambo before REID not Jay Z. Cohen had Rihanna on deck since 2003. Jay Z didnt do anything for them ? . ? he had his own artist that flopped 3 weeks in a row. Jay Z is an overrated businessman. Dame was the think tank behind the Roc. Take away Dame and Jay Z cant do ? . Teirra Marie flop, BLEEK!!!!! flop, YGz flop.

and I dont tottally blame the camel man. J Cole is a dumb ? for sticking around. He been Roc Nation for almost 2 years and havent made a blip on mainstream radar. and if he isnt trying to get famous he needs to stick his ? up contract in his backpack and get to walkin. He should check Jay Z about co signing Drake because that is some ? ? on the real. and he need to question him about that "drop the label" line also
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cam is a NY legend in my opinion. one of the few NY rappers who wasnt scared to go against the grain artisically. He is a stellar lyricist his multis and rhyme format rivals Eminems. ? just hate on Cam because he is comfortable and confident with who he is and what he reps. He led the biggest NY street movement since BCC/Wu Tang. He has a down to earth and real persona about him. Yall can stop referencing that tooty fruity ? also. Cam fell all the way back after he blew up with CHWM. Instead of taking his shine and ignoring his ? like that fake king of NY does, Cam put alot of his ? on. 2002-2007 was all dipset on the streets of NY. when i visited NY in summer of 2004 you couldnt make a city block without hearing Writers Block/Ryder Musik/Purple Haze bootleg tapes. cam only did 2 albums during this time but has 5 group projects and countless Dipset related mixtape ventures and a movie. he made an impact in NY whether you want to admit it or not

Not to mention he won all of his rap beefs. He ? on Nas with hate me now/show you how pt2. Made a total fool out of Jay Z on u gotta love it and destroyed 50 cent with curtis. None of these ? been the same since they beefed with Cam. Nas name is common place with the word "kufi" and "lost". Cam still has Jay Z explaing why he wears flip flops til this day and called out Bey. 50 Cent got homotional on the Angie Martinez show and did that video in his garage because Cam was telling the truth about him.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ha ha ha ha. Dame is bold. this is a ballsy move.

I know Jay Z heart dropped when he heard this. All that money he gave to the jews and the real blueprint to eject Dame and Biggs out of hip hop has backfired on him. This isnt about money or fame. this is a double edge sword that is about to ricochet off of hip hop and cut that camel ? head off. Puffy ? ass is next
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ha ha ha ha. Dame is bold. this is a ballsy move.

I know Jay Z heart dropped when he heard this. All that money he gave to the jews and the real blueprint to eject Dame and Biggs out of hip hop has backfired on him. This isnt about money or fame. this is a double edge sword that is about to ricochet off of hip hop and cut that camel ? head off. Puffy ? ass is next
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lame ass ? got a pair to humilate women on twitter but Raekwon and his Ice Water goons gave him a ijammy as present, method man choked that ? behind them bushes in jones beach and then moments after that 2 staten island white boys were duffin on him again. ? ass ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? 8 vs. 1 aint a fair one, joe said that i raekwon wanted a 1 on 1 he could have it.

? that woulda coulda shouldof ? . joe brought it on himself i dont buy his sob story. there are no combat rules in the streets. if you havent been outnumbered in a fight before you still have a lot of manhood to acheive. a real man would of start fighting back on the ? that stole on him. you gotta be courageous and show heart. not make excuses while holding an ice pack. and he had a chance for the 1 on 1 with deck but he pussied out. he had a chance to put his hands to test with ? but ? took him behind the bushes like a kid showing off in the store and choked him. them 2 white boys duffed on him infront of his security team. they didnt do ? and joell ortiz ran behind security like a little ? . i cant believe ? are still making excuses for this lame. he has no heart to fight back with men and always ends up making a somber ustream video coppin pleas, sucking ? and kissing ass but he can try to style on women. and it isnt like he is a player. dude is a sucker for love just like nas. ? owe 6 figures for child support but buying tahiry a benz that other ? are pushing and she ? them in it. square. captain kirk. ? ? . garbage ass rapper. how can he talk about someone singles bombing when everything for his supposed 2nd album on def jam bricked. not your average joe, body hot, gangster party. Eminem will have these ? shelved like books
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im guessin you're the type of ? that needs to have at least 4 of his friends to have a fight with someone
    joe was just talkin his mind, howcome ? , rae and ghost can say how ? garbage waka flocka is (wich he is btw) and then apologize the next day and joe cant?
    tell us why u so mad son?

i answer that question when you tell me why buddens let ? choke him when they went behind the bushes. it was just 1 on 1 then. and let me know why did 2 white totally awesome dudes punch this ? in the face with a security team/entourage full of black dudes and those white dudes pressed all of them including that pig joell
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    walwyn wrote: »
    i see he hate budden as much as he hate jay lol

thats the thing. im not a hater. i gave jay z major props on that unreleased track someone posted up. i always will rep Vol 1 and made a BP1 appreciation thread. i was proud seeing him in the white house with his beautiful wife and mother in law and the president/first lady. all of thats great for him and all but im 28 years old and I dont buy the ? that he is built upon and dishing out in hip hop. thats for you young ? to be starstruck by his greatness. Behind that successful rapper that capitivated the hearts of you jigga warriors lies a man created from deceit, cowardice, treason, greed and now secular satanism. until Jay Z walks in the righteous path again i will continue to say ? JAY Z. he may a part of hip hop but this isnt his culture and he does nothing for the good of it as a whole. he just a bloodsucker like the average white collar jew making money off of the black experience.

and nobody hate buddens. i dont give a ? about buddens. its just
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i thought he was supposed to be this triple og crip. his ? out there gettin smoked on the front line. and i know if u black its hard to admit it but yeah both the crips and bloods are getting ran off the streets by the mexicans. they killin anybody on sight and this is how he proves his gangster by gossipin on twitter.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i thought he was supposed to be this triple og crip. his ? out there gettin smoked on the front line. and i know if u black its hard to admit it but yeah both the crips and bloods are getting ran off the streets by the mexicans. they killin anybody on sight and this is how he proves his gangster by gossipin on twitter.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man this ? sound like some NBA Live 2002 on PS1 soundtrack music. dated as ? . smh @ waiting 11 years for this basic ass track. i cant wait til gee757 get in this thread lol. hella weak. detox will be the biggest flop in hip hop history
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh@ ? not understanding this is an unfinished track

im so sick of that excuse. dre isnt a new jack producer who shouldnt have to put out ? sampler tracks to get buzz for detox. yall ? talk down on boom bap sound but praising this dated ass keyboard craze sound of the early 00s. this is the same drum kits from chronic 2001. the track is garbage and a total let down. this isnt futuristic at all. it sound like a leftover from the wash soundtrack. like pac said this dude is too busy sucking iovines ? and eating his wife ? to worry about making beats. this is a lazy generic dre track.

if i was dre i would scrap the whole detox project. he is setting himself up for failure. there is nothing special about his production anymore. ? like this track makes me more and more convinced dre cant hold a candle to RZA, he cant ? with Havoc on them beats, he isnt a true icon for the west like premier is for NY and Kanye and Pharrell are light years ahead of Dre. Eminem (Kon Artist also) production is better than Dre. I knew Dre fell off when he made that ? 30 something track for Shawn Knowles. just face it. dre fell off. he doesnt have anyone on his team to steal beats from.

and SMH for this ? pushing 50 still looking for women and getting ? at the club. him and shawncleta are like in their 4th childhoods talking about the same ? these young dudes. no wonder his son offed himself. his dad is an embarrassment
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chuck D
    Ice Cube
    Spice 1
    GZA
    Ghostface
    Prodigy
    Nas
    Pac
    Lil Keke
    Eminem
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yew redee B?

? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yew redee B?

? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Jay Z is nothing but a trick and misguided fool when it comes to summer. he brainwashes you jigga warriors to beliving that he is the ancient camel sun gauhd of the summer. the thing is Jay Z has never held a summer down. Crossroads by bone ruled 1996 when jay z was eating foxy ? in aint no ? video. Bad Boy and Will Smith ruled the summer of 97. DMX and Master P ruled summer 98. Cash Money ran summer 99. Nelly and Eminem were those ? in 2000. Ja Rule and J LO held it down in 2001. Jay Z was still licking his ether wounds in 2002 when Nelly and Kelly/Murda Inc/Em had the summer on lock. we all know the ? that owned 2003 summer. 2007 summer was solja boy season. 2008 summer wayne owned it. 2009 was drake and YM summer. Jay Z has never had a summer on lock. Like Jim Jones said that ? summer been cheating on Jay Z. they give her back to him in the winter.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Jay Z is nothing but a trick and misguided fool when it comes to summer. he brainwashes you jigga warriors to beliving that he is the ancient camel sun gauhd of the summer. the thing is Jay Z has never held a summer down. Crossroads by bone ruled 1996 when jay z was eating foxy ? in aint no ? video. Bad Boy and Will Smith ruled the summer of 97. DMX and Master P ruled summer 98. Cash Money ran summer 99. Nelly and Eminem were those ? in 2000. Ja Rule and J LO held it down in 2001. Jay Z was still licking his ether wounds in 2002 when Nelly and Kelly/Murda Inc/Em had the summer on lock. we all know the ? that owned 2003 summer. 2007 summer was solja boy season. 2008 summer wayne owned it. 2009 was drake and YM summer. Jay Z has never had a summer on lock. Like Jim Jones said that ? summer been cheating on Jay Z. they give her back to him in the winter.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont understand how yall ? think this basic ass ? Drake is the future of hip hop. his flow is garbage. instead of partying and drinking all the time he should get a vocal coach or a real hip hop legend to show him breath control and how to ride a beat correct. his flow is weak.ba ba ba ba ba bababababa ba ba ba *yeah* <
    thats his flow pattern. thats how he constructs his rap music. nonsense filler with a adlib at the end.

and can this ? please get over himself. when it happens he will be fed the biggest slice of humble pie. all he ever talks about is getting ? like a rebillious teen and getting revenge on some girl who called him ugly in school. he is shallow like my apartment pool. why do ? want to buy an album with 15-16 tracks of some emo ? whining about the bright lights and unfamiliar faces. im tired of ? rapping about how they rockstars and ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont understand how yall ? think this basic ass ? Drake is the future of hip hop. his flow is garbage. instead of partying and drinking all the time he should get a vocal coach or a real hip hop legend to show him breath control and how to ride a beat correct. his flow is weak.ba ba ba ba ba bababababa ba ba ba *yeah* <
    thats his flow pattern. thats how he constructs his rap music. nonsense filler with a adlib at the end.

and can this ? please get over himself. when it happens he will be fed the biggest slice of humble pie. all he ever talks about is getting ? like a rebillious teen and getting revenge on some girl who called him ugly in school. he is shallow like my apartment pool. why do ? want to buy an album with 15-16 tracks of some emo ? whining about the bright lights and unfamiliar faces. im tired of ? rapping about how they rockstars and ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    His flow is like that but dude makes it work for him...trust me bruh I was questioning Drake the same way but dude got it....plain and simple...I was going just download this ? but I've yet to hear a wack song off this Album so I'm going have to buy it...Dude is killin it...

no its not working. did u hear that trainwreck kelsey grammer line? that was a run on bar. dude does not have the technical skill to break his words down rhythmically or symetterically with the backing track. his flow is no different from a datpiff mixtape rapper. drake is 100% hype 0% skill
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    His flow is like that but dude makes it work for him...trust me bruh I was questioning Drake the same way but dude got it....plain and simple...I was going just download this ? but I've yet to hear a wack song off this Album so I'm going have to buy it...Dude is killin it...

no its not working. did u hear that trainwreck kelsey grammer line? that was a run on bar. dude does not have the technical skill to break his words down rhythmically or symetterically with the backing track. his flow is no different from a datpiff mixtape rapper. drake is 100% hype 0% skill
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Pooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy