Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? mobb deep
    ? biggie
    ? bad boy as a staff, record label and as a ? crew you wanna be down with bad boy then ? you too
    chino xl ? you too
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when did the wino become a eminem fan again? royce looking real desperate right now. smh.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the thought of bey being pregnant and possibly pushing out a kid that can turn out to look like that should be a federal crime.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the thought of bey being pregnant and possibly pushing out a kid that can turn out to look like that should be a federal crime.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay Z formed his jigga warrior cult in 1998 when he sold he soul for riches.

before that he was a non factor. even those deep ny heads know that jay z was a local yokel in the early 90s. im not gonna front and act like i knew about the ? since 89. i first saw jay z in 1996 like mostly everyone else as foxy's ? boy in the aint no ? video. dead presidents video used to be on rapcity and cant knock the hustle used to be on rotation in mtv but i always turned because the production on rd is boring. i didnt start liking jay z until that ill be good video by fox and he killed it. around that time i started getting heavy with the clue/ss/and cutmaster c tapes in early 97 and jay z songs used to be all over them and he impressed me. he wasnt deep or lyrical like nas but i liked flawless, effortless flow. jay z used to have bars for days with panoramic conciousness and quick wit that alot of the new mc's at that time werent bringing. songs like who ya wit, peoples court, big momma thing, flex freestyle, murder INC, ur a customer and freestyles with his sauce made me a fan of jay z in 97 and when vol 1 came out i used to take that tape with me to school everyday. 98 rolls around and jay z drops streets is watching and he still killing it. he formed a loyal fan base. he was going from regional to nationwide. when he saw the success of DMX and Puffy he couldnt help his greedy heart and sold his soul to def jam. when i heard money aint a thing for the first time in may 98 i was dissapointed. jay z switched his persona from introspective hustler music to money, cars, ? and drugs. vol 2 was a dissapointment. he sold out his core fanbase. ever since then its been ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay Z formed his jigga warrior cult in 1998 when he sold he soul for riches.

before that he was a non factor. even those deep ny heads know that jay z was a local yokel in the early 90s. im not gonna front and act like i knew about the ? since 89. i first saw jay z in 1996 like mostly everyone else as foxy's ? boy in the aint no ? video. dead presidents video used to be on rapcity and cant knock the hustle used to be on rotation in mtv but i always turned because the production on rd is boring. i didnt start liking jay z until that ill be good video by fox and he killed it. around that time i started getting heavy with the clue/ss/and cutmaster c tapes in early 97 and jay z songs used to be all over them and he impressed me. he wasnt deep or lyrical like nas but i liked flawless, effortless flow. jay z used to have bars for days with panoramic conciousness and quick wit that alot of the new mc's at that time werent bringing. songs like who ya wit, peoples court, big momma thing, flex freestyle, murder INC, ur a customer and freestyles with his sauce made me a fan of jay z in 97 and when vol 1 came out i used to take that tape with me to school everyday. 98 rolls around and jay z drops streets is watching and he still killing it. he formed a loyal fan base. he was going from regional to nationwide. when he saw the success of DMX and Puffy he couldnt help his greedy heart and sold his soul to def jam. when i heard money aint a thing for the first time in may 98 i was dissapointed. jay z switched his persona from introspective hustler music to money, cars, ? and drugs. vol 2 was a dissapointment. he sold out his core fanbase. ever since then its been ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol jay haters are cute, it's like they wanna criticize him without saying some joey camel ? to sound immature....

? . i keeps it simple and effective with 2 words

? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol jay haters are cute, it's like they wanna criticize him without saying some joey camel ? to sound immature....

? . i keeps it simple and effective with 2 words

? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    great l wrote: »
    Your infatuation with Jay Z is highly disturbing. The volume of words you have dedicated to the man who doesn't even know of your existence could fill two novels.

yes i wrote 2 books
    my pulitzer prize american classic A Camel Grows In Brooklyn and my NY Times bestseller How To Cope Dripping With Ether: Chancelta Edition
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    great l wrote: »
    Your infatuation with Jay Z is highly disturbing. The volume of words you have dedicated to the man who doesn't even know of your existence could fill two novels.

yes i wrote 2 books
    my pulitzer prize american classic A Camel Grows In Brooklyn and my NY Times bestseller How To Cope Dripping With Ether: Chancelta Edition
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? are just pulling them out the woodwork slowly but surely. they are out there its these lawyers and estate hands that are ruining the circulation of pac's music. iovine is a ? coward and sends cease and desist orders to anyone who puts out pac music. buckshot says he has over 100 songs he and bcc did with 2pac but cant put them out for that reason. daz and pac got 3 albums worth of material. the outlaws still have unrealeased albums they done with pac. dr dre has pac music. big daddy kane, grand puba both got songs with pac. j prince has the masters to the makaveli scarface album that iovine railroaded. snoop said he and pac did an album. spice 1 got some pac material and so does dj quik. its just iovine and his jew unit lawyers that will ? the persons life up that puts the material out.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    RZA is undisputed GOAT
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FIRE!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! FIRE!!!...props on this.

? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uppin this ? . if you love 90s hip hop there is no reason why you arent listening to this right now. the camel went in on this joint. ? been on repeat since i saw this thread. how in the ? do you go from this to the bp3 jay z?
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    94 ? . 94 fire. 94 banger. FIRE!!!!!!!!!! ? this is still on repeat!!!!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay Z has been losing a lot of these polls lately
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay Z cant make songs like Pac because he is a heartless coward who has no direction in life. ? ass rappers like the camel got u lames brainwashed with that tired ass "hustling, grinding, getting money" excuse when its time to compare his meaningful work towards other real MC's. Awkward ass ? cant talk about the recession because its too depressing but he wants to keep his black men down on off track that trying to ? off timbs, rims and everything that is related to the streets.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay Z cant make songs like Pac because he is a heartless coward who has no direction in life. ? ass rappers like the camel got u lames brainwashed with that tired ass "hustling, grinding, getting money" excuse when its time to compare his meaningful work towards other real MC's. Awkward ass ? cant talk about the recession because its too depressing but he wants to keep his black men down on off track that trying to ? off timbs, rims and everything that is related to the streets.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why does he have to talk about the recession? there isn't a rap checklist. you talk about whatever the ? you want to talk about. people don't like jay's music simply because of his subject matter but because of his lyrics and flow. If you need a rapper to uplift you, then you are already ? .

it isnt about uplifiting anything. but its a funny thing u bring that up because you jigga warriors always give your llama testimonies about how jay z makes you guys want to wake up and sell your souls to be rich. and if it was about uplifiting what is wrong with that? these coward rappers like Jay Z got young black men scared to unite and talk about feelings. thats why we killing each other and going to jail because these ? like Jay Z promoting killing each other for trivial matters that give u that ? sense of pride. Jay Z got u ? chasing pipe dreams selfishly. you jigga warriors always have childish anti social retorts everytime someone confronts u with the ? yall spew.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why does he have to talk about the recession? there isn't a rap checklist. you talk about whatever the ? you want to talk about. people don't like jay's music simply because of his subject matter but because of his lyrics and flow. If you need a rapper to uplift you, then you are already ? .

it isnt about uplifiting anything. but its a funny thing u bring that up because you jigga warriors always give your llama testimonies about how jay z makes you guys want to wake up and sell your souls to be rich. and if it was about uplifiting what is wrong with that? these coward rappers like Jay Z got young black men scared to unite and talk about feelings. thats why we killing each other and going to jail because these ? like Jay Z promoting killing each other for trivial matters that give u that ? sense of pride. Jay Z got u ? chasing pipe dreams selfishly. you jigga warriors always have childish anti social retorts everytime someone confronts u with the ? yall spew.
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? BOB. ? isnt creative. just another awkward lame like Wale. ? not speaking on nothing real. just because he scared to wear a chain dont make him creative. this isnt pushing hip hop. this is in the same box of typical ? songs these rappers be making. i hate hipsters and neo soul ? who scream that hip hop ? . they are the ? cousin of hip hop
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ......So Wale and B.o.B are wack? Is that what ya's think? That he/they scared dudes? That they don't rhyme bout nothin real and that they ain't creative?

all of these new dudes are wack. they arent bringin nothing but emo rap to the forefront. all of these new ? are awkward ? . all they talk about is partying and ? or women. what about real social issues. and im not talking about no save the whales ? either. it isnt all good in the hood. these ? have the voices to get ? heard but they catering to the jew ? pressing out this processed factory hip hop. this song makes me ? . the lyrics are stupid. broke ass ? need to step his gaming up and by an expansion pack for the n64 with that lame ass punchline. it was them trash ass dreamcasts that were freezing btw. the new generation are just a bunch of hipster ? who dont have hip hop in their blood. you gotta lived and breathed this. you cant just start listening to hip hop in your teens and expect to blow up. also you gotta be comfortable with yourself. these are the most divafied ? hip hop ? . someone just made a post about that lame wiz khalifa hidin in the car like a ? . this why i dont like new ? because they are primadonnas. they get a little buzz and and act all ? weird.

tompetrez3 new jack report card

wale-wack
    drake-wack
    bob-wack
    jcole-wack
    khalifa-garbage
    minaj-wack
    nipsey hustle-boring
    jay rock-weak
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Errr......
    Check out Wales' Mixtape About Nothin....

Wait ? this ? ......You just said Wale and B.o.B dont rap about real issues which is just ? stupid, im out of this conversation.
    Check out more the just a few songs before ya open ya mouth about a rapper, its obvious you aint listened to much from either dude.
    If a ? has 10 c.d's you can't say a rapper good or bad till you heard more the half of them. Its called an educated opinion. You obviously aint got one.

all wale raps is about shoes and ? pg county. i did my homework on them ? . they aint rapping about real issues. a lot of whips and frozen n64s arent pressing issues. the new generation is soft. what happened to young rappers who went against the establishment. smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This album is warrior music. Pac tried to warn us about where hip hop was headed but that biased butt hurt NY media tried to ban and downplay this album. I have to fight back tears everytime I hear this album cause the words Pac spit are pure gospel. Real ? rap. You ? always talk about Jay Z is the master of the double meaning. GTFOH. thats basic ? compared to what Pac was spitting on this album. This album is like the Da Vinci Code you gotta really read between the lines. he had a true military mind like the black activists before his time. its hard to believe a 25 year old wrote 7 Day theory when we got 46 year old camel rapping about what trends are hot and thinking the illuminati is cool. also another thing about this is album is the pure mysticism of it. the cover is one of the GOAT covers. it dont matter if u was a pac fan or not. at one point or another u actually questioned was he REALLY dead or not. i kind of dont believe pac is dead right now. it made his thugged out fans pick up books, numerology charts, niccholo macchaveli/sun tsu books. a lot of ? learned about the illuminati by the little seeds pac planted for us. i bought my first book on the NWO at age 15 on the strength of Makaveli album. a true masterpiece. better than that ? reasonable doubt album that didnt go gold until 1998. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This album is warrior music. Pac tried to warn us about where hip hop was headed but that biased butt hurt NY media tried to ban and downplay this album. I have to fight back tears everytime I hear this album cause the words Pac spit are pure gospel. Real ? rap. You ? always talk about Jay Z is the master of the double meaning. GTFOH. thats basic ? compared to what Pac was spitting on this album. This album is like the Da Vinci Code you gotta really read between the lines. he had a true military mind like the black activists before his time. its hard to believe a 25 year old wrote 7 Day theory when we got 46 year old camel rapping about what trends are hot and thinking the illuminati is cool. also another thing about this is album is the pure mysticism of it. the cover is one of the GOAT covers. it dont matter if u was a pac fan or not. at one point or another u actually questioned was he REALLY dead or not. i kind of dont believe pac is dead right now. it made his thugged out fans pick up books, numerology charts, niccholo macchaveli/sun tsu books. a lot of ? learned about the illuminati by the little seeds pac planted for us. i bought my first book on the NWO at age 15 on the strength of Makaveli album. a true masterpiece. better than that ? reasonable doubt album that didnt go gold until 1998. ? jay z