edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay Z-Reasonable Doubt
    Jay Z-Blueprint
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay Z had that infamous 80% dip in 2nd week from the 695K he did with kingdome come 1st week.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what is Jay Z gonna do with them sorry ass Nets now? NY barely checkin for the knicks now, nobody care about the ? Nets
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this had to be a behind the scenes trailer or something because i seen a bad ? in a bikini through the mirror and i didnt know women workout naked now lol. and it had to be a trailer cause cassidy cant be ? serious. i really like cass but he needs to focus on making a hot album again. he hasnt been ? since Im a Hustler. its kinda harsh to say but its true. he has been half assing with the raps since he got out the pen and involved with all these publicity stunts instead of bangers. drink and 2 step is decent but cookie cutter. i wanna hear that cass that can flow for days. he had so much promise until he killed that dude. besides cass got that glass skull. if a ? hit him hard in his face he might die
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this had to be a behind the scenes trailer or something because i seen a bad ? in a bikini through the mirror and i didnt know women workout naked now lol. and it had to be a trailer cause cassidy cant be ? serious. i really like cass but he needs to focus on making a hot album again. he hasnt been ? since Im a Hustler. its kinda harsh to say but its true. he has been half assing with the raps since he got out the pen and involved with all these publicity stunts instead of bangers. drink and 2 step is decent but cookie cutter. i wanna hear that cass that can flow for days. he had so much promise until he killed that dude. besides cass got that glass skull. if a ? hit him hard in his face he might die
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay Z- 13 albums of stories about selling drugs in 1988, cars, money and ? . Reasonable Doubt is beyond a Reasonable Doubt one of the most boring albums i ever heard. mom can you make me a egg sandwich and wake me up at 430 for work. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ludacris-Fake southern busta rhymes. naw he dont even deserve to have busta name affilated with his lameness and tired ass punchlines.

Talib Kweli- Talib is a boring ass rapper. lame as ? and garbage flow. I just dont like this wack ? for some reason.

Common- The only good song Common has ever made in his career was "1 2 Many"
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay Z needs to start getting his act together and pushing this dude. J Cole is nice with it and I do hope he gets a taste of success. He can really expand Roc Nation this decade. the camel needs to get off of drakes ? and start givin props to his own artist. ? this cheap ass heinken tour Jay Z gotta do better than that. cheap bastard. he can brag about how money isnt a object to him but have a ? beer company sponsor his first tour. not a good look.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1997 Jay Z>1999 Jay Z>2001 Jay Z>1996 Jay Z>2010 Jay Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1997 Jay Z>1999 Jay Z>2001 Jay Z>1996 Jay Z>2010 Jay Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man im sick of you jigga warriors making excuses for Jay Z's handling of J Cole. J Cole shouldnt be praised for saying "he wants to do it without the help of Jay Z". that makes ZERO sense if you are an artist under a CONTRACT. Jay Z obligation as a business partner with J Cole's career is to provide him with the proper channels of promotion and exposure. Thats why he runs a record company. This is a prime example of why Jay Z whole "business" mentality is a sham. the lazy ass camel cant even market his own artist. Dame would of had J Cole name in everyones mouth like Drake by now. Dame believed in his artists. who would of known those 2 young spitters from philly Chris and Neef would have a gold album and platnium single under their belt. dont yall act like Peedi was getting not hype and next up for the Roc. Freeway sold 400K with no radio friendly singles. State Property 1 and 2 went gold also and Dame was the ? that believed in the grammy winning multi platnium Kanye West not Jay Z. the camel dont know ? about marketing an artist so he sticks to the slave mentality "earn my respect" excuse instead of putting HIS artist on. Im sure if J Cole would make it on his own Jay Z would take his lion share of the profits because of the contract. man ? it. j cole dumb for signing to a 46 year old rapper still making music. Jay Z too busy doing features to help other artists sell than his own. J Cole is dumb and Jay Z even dumber. Ill Will Records>RoC Nation
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    that ? sound so ? its insane, my lil girl growin up watching 2 dudes kissin on tv, dam, its ashame how the game changed

slept on post.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    There is no button to be pressed, you can't force people to like artist or music. If there was a button to be pushed, why didn't that button work for Tierra Marrie, Young Gunz,etc. We got label heads who are way more experienced that all these black execs who still can't figure out the new music model and how to sell albums, wtf makes yall think it's as simple as pushing some non existent button. I'm sure if there was some button, every record label would be hitting right now. lol

I think Jay is doing the right thing with J Cole imo for these reasons. No one gave Jay-z ? , so why shouldn't J Cole work for his ? (ay his dues), J Cole doesn't want that Memphis Bleek label of being Jay-z's little buddy, I think it's important to establish a artist vs exec relatonship because it is a business at the end of the day. We don't need another State Prop situation where ? are crying like they lost their daddy.

Why cant you admit that Jay Z is doing a ? job at handling his artist? The camel isnt a ? . he makes mistakes like me and you. Jay Z isnt pushing Cole because frankly he doesnt give a damn. Jay Z is too busy bringing guns to work....gilbert arenas and ducking clubs....tiger woods to concentrate on J Cole. smh. meet the sniper is right PROMOTION>MARKETABLITY. YOU CAN SELL ANYTHING IF YOU CAN PROMOTE IT ESPECIALLY A SO CALLED HUSTLER CLAIMS WHO CAN SELL WATER TO A WELL. smh again.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Flav and Chuck D went to college together at SUNY i belive in 81-83. They linked up because Chuck D was preparing a diss record for rival MC and him and Flav came up with the concept of "Public Enemy #1" that came out on their debut 5 years later on. Flav was more than a hypeman. he was a promoter who was making international connects trying to spread the message of PE. that was his personality. he was a b boy at heart. not only that Flav dropped some concious rhymes. Yo ? , 911 is a Joke, Letter 2 NY Post, Monkey off My back. ? yall 90s crackbabies who think its cool to diss flav. only a hip hop noob wouldnt understand how dope Flav was in his heydays. ? Flav was the main ? always customed Dapper Dan leathered down in dope fits. use to rock all the dope nikes. had the fattest chains and cant forget his trademark clock and african medallion. trust me they had plenty of ? walking around looking like Flav in the 80s they just dont want to admit it
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They only way Jay Z is making a woman wet is because she is thinking about all the tricking he will do. Jay Z is a human train wreck. he is 46 years old. wrinkles. bags. aging. peasy haired. those ? JJ Evans lips. no mustache like a real man. just whiskers like a ? prarie dog. and Kelly Roland said like 5 years ago the first time Beyonce ? Jay Z she had her eyes closed because "it took a while for her to get used his look".

abused as a child. scared to smile because he is ugly instead of playing in ruff brooklyn neighborhood like other boys he was in his sister room playing dressup with gloria carter dresses, jewelry and pumps. and thiss is whom you jigga warriors place ur faith?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They only way Jay Z is making a woman wet is because she is thinking about all the tricking he will do. Jay Z is a human train wreck. he is 46 years old. wrinkles. bags. aging. peasy haired. those ? JJ Evans lips. no mustache like a real man. just whiskers like a ? prarie dog. and Kelly Roland said like 5 years ago the first time Beyonce ? Jay Z she had her eyes closed because "it took a while for her to get used his look".

abused as a child. scared to smile because he is ugly instead of playing in ruff brooklyn neighborhood like other boys he was in his sister room playing dressup with gloria carter dresses, jewelry and pumps. and thiss is whom you jigga warriors place ur faith?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    U mad Doggie?

no im not mad. i played football in busy street. basketball games in rival hoods. rode bikes in a mob crosstown. you know stuff that hardens and molds a boy into a man instead of awkward coward towards other males. im not jealous that Jay Z hid in the house playing fashion show and dress up with his sisters.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    U mad Doggie?

no im not mad. i played football in busy street. basketball games in rival hoods. rode bikes in a mob crosstown. you know stuff that hardens and molds a boy into a man instead of awkward coward towards other males. im not jealous that Jay Z hid in the house playing fashion show and dress up with his sisters.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL.....I've been laughing for 5 minutes now. But seriously, I doubt Kelly Roland said that. If she did, wow.....anyway, how you figure Jay-Z got abused as a child? And why do you care how old he is? He's the biggest power in hip-hop right now along with Eminem, and women DO LOVE JIGGA. They might thinking of some trickin he might do, but they might also be thinking of his lips too. I've known some chicks who actually found Jay-Z's lips sexy.

His words are an aphrodisiac to many women, if you bother to go to a club or lounge, you would know that.

yeah his words are an aphrodisiac to fat, out of shape thirtysomething women who were fans of him in his prime now they are cumdumpsters and baby factories. aint no young ? givin love to Jay Z. they all on Drake or Trey Songz ? . so what if some snaggletooth ? with a ged and 5 kids that work at taco bell say his rhymes get her ? wet. dont matter to me. still dont change the fact he looks like a llama
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL.....I've been laughing for 5 minutes now. But seriously, I doubt Kelly Roland said that. If she did, wow.....anyway, how you figure Jay-Z got abused as a child? And why do you care how old he is? He's the biggest power in hip-hop right now along with Eminem, and women DO LOVE JIGGA. They might thinking of some trickin he might do, but they might also be thinking of his lips too. I've known some chicks who actually found Jay-Z's lips sexy.

His words are an aphrodisiac to many women, if you bother to go to a club or lounge, you would know that.

yeah his words are an aphrodisiac to fat, out of shape thirtysomething women who were fans of him in his prime now they are cumdumpsters and baby factories. aint no young ? givin love to Jay Z. they all on Drake or Trey Songz ? . so what if some snaggletooth ? with a ged and 5 kids that work at taco bell say his rhymes get her ? wet. dont matter to me. still dont change the fact he looks like a llama
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i thought jeezy was gonna make a big comeback this summer. lose my mind was a nice lil crumb in the spring but we like about to hit the 3rd month of the summer and I aint heard a peep from jeezy and i find that disapointing. dude should of taken advantage of this dry ass summer. even gucci mane aint made a pep this summer neither. Jay Z is to impotent to ? with summer now. he cant even ? his own wife
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the rich get richer. they help those who can help themselves. illuminati at work. im sure biggie daughter is approaching her 18th birthday we aint heard ? about her since biggie put those diamonds in her ears. puffy is the closet thing to satan on earth. Noo Yawk Coonery. and this the same ? who snitched on shine and held the lox ransom. the same ? who cant help his harlemite G Dep get decent rehab. The same ? who got Faith strung out on coke. the same ? who aint hit black rob in years. but somehow he manages to buy a flash in the pan crakkker artist a 280K vehicle. smh. ? ridiculous. KILLUMINATI 21 SHOTS
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stillmatic. Greatest Comeback Album Ever. I Cannot say enough things about this masterpiece. Stillmatic was best hip hop album of last decade hands down. IMO Stillmatic is Nas best album. Stillmatic>Illmatic

? Son
    The Lost Tapes
    Illmatic
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    The Firm album is better than Devil's Night by D12.... QB's Finest is better than The Re-Up. Actually the song "Self-Conscious" with Prodigy alone off QB's Finest ? on the majority of Shady's discography. Don't make me bring up Find Ya Wealth.

Please let these ? know about Find Ya Wealth. CLASSIC BANGER. that used to be my motivation music throughout college. I wore my QB finest tape out on that jam
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    war report is a classic i dont give a ? what nobody on the IC gotta say. This was the grimiest slimiest gutter album of that year. I bumped WR more than WTF that summer. and ? no tragedy did not write nore rhymes. gtfoh. Blood money is hardbody hustlin music. Nore tagged and bodied this track. too many hood quotables from this track. man blood money is one of them songs that instantly take you to where the artist is trying to pan out. Hell yeah the thread starter made a good pick. Drivers Seat is crazy also. Closer, Thug Paradise is player ? . Iraq See The World, Black Gangstas, Live On Live Strong is warrior music like pac used to make. LA, LA both iraq and kuwait versions are sick. i prefer iraq version with epmd sample. these unknown ? Capone and Nore got more ? heart than big dissing cali. hanging kurupt and snoop off the roof of a building they couldnt crush. even that Capone Bone acapella track gets me pumped. War Report is a ? classic. this is back when Nore used to be actually spittin. and Capone always was on point lyrically with this album. matter of fact it ranks up there with top 5 albums of 97. man this was hood music back then. remember puff was gettin jiggy and ? . i used to listen to this ? walking with my lawnmower trying to hustle up money for my air foamposites and hilfiger shirts. timeless. and also the reunion is underrated too but thats another thread
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    war report is a classic i dont give a ? what nobody on the IC gotta say. This was the grimiest slimiest gutter album of that year. I bumped WR more than WTF that summer. and ? no tragedy did not write nore rhymes. gtfoh. Blood money is hardbody hustlin music. Nore tagged and bodied this track. too many hood quotables from this track. man blood money is one of them songs that instantly take you to where the artist is trying to pan out. Hell yeah the thread starter made a good pick. Drivers Seat is crazy also. Closer, Thug Paradise is player ? . Iraq See The World, Black Gangstas, Live On Live Strong is warrior music like pac used to make. LA, LA both iraq and kuwait versions are sick. i prefer iraq version with epmd sample. these unknown ? Capone and Nore got more ? heart than big dissing cali. hanging kurupt and snoop off the roof of a building they couldnt crush. even that Capone Bone acapella track gets me pumped. War Report is a ? classic. this is back when Nore used to be actually spittin. and Capone always was on point lyrically with this album. matter of fact it ranks up there with top 5 albums of 97. man this was hood music back then. remember puff was gettin jiggy and ? . i used to listen to this ? walking with my lawnmower trying to hustle up money for my air foamposites and hilfiger shirts. timeless. and also the reunion is underrated too but thats another thread