to be deleted

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jay Z was hollering that hip hop is dead ? too with DOA. ? talking about bringing back the black timbs and hoodies rap. lying ass ? railroaded a ? out his lane so he can get some shine. After Watch the throne flops he's gonna be back on that HHID ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Drop the quote where he said or implied hip hop was dead

when the ? started whining like a little ? about autotune, loud colors, skinny jeans, chains. when he said ? are t painin too much and get back to rappin. when he stated that his music is for agression and violence. yeah even that bitter ass llama ? was screaming that hip hop is dead ? . he couldnt find a lane for BP3. that ? was supposed to drop in summer 2008. he flunked out with that weak ass jockin jay z song. first he had timbo ? in his mouth to produce bp3 then he ran underneath his big brother kanye arms needing him to executive produce the album so he can stay relevant to the younger crowd.
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    illogics wrote: »
    You know alot about Jay-Z huh?

i know he is a hypocrite and has self esteem issues deep down in that camel heart of his. anyone who listens to a 46 year old man rap about selling drugs in the 1980s is a ? watamellin, fryd chikin, sunflowa seed spitin ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Girthday Wishes to the camel. 47 is old. he is gonna need an oxygen tank to help him blow out his candles. Beyonce might as well donate her eggs to science cause this ancient ass llama will never be able to get her preggo. 2011 will be the hardest year of their marriage. im confident in my 2012 prediction about her and usher coming out the closet with their affair. 47 years old is too old to appeal to this influx of millenium x pill babies and late 90s crackbabies. The youth dont give a ? about who Jay Z is and what he has done for hip hop. He is too old to still be talking about selling drugs and money. even the beatles and elvis who he compared himself to matured their music from their mid 30s onto their golden ages/death from the typical pop tunes aimed for radio into full concept albums and contemporary subjects. also he is too old for subliminals and sneak disses. middle aged men confront their fears and speak up valiantly when they are at odds with something instead of sulking with ? babble like Jay Z does. Its time for this ? to act his age.

Happy Girthday Shonn Knowles. I brought some presents for him

Livia%20B%20_%20lw%20_%20horse.jpg

ether.JPG

269567173_3880168543.jpg

weareone12.jpg

cant be a party without music!!!! Happy Girthday!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options

also on that menace 2 society soundtrack is that BANGER by Pete Rock/CL Smooth/YGz-Death Becomes You
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wiz aint reppin for the real smokers. he reppin for those hipster johnny come lately joint puffers. i really dont like this dude. i hate to say it but drake is more of a G than wiz is. the ? tries way to hard with this weed gimmick. wow. we get it. he's smokes bud. so now what? what else is it to this lame besides being a druggie? his music is weak. lyrically he's last week garbage. he dont even have a classic worldwide smoke anthem under his belt and he trying to act like he the king of weed. dude need to fall back he aint no real smoker. ? ass smokers use papers. you are gonna catch cancer either way lol. he aint cool about the ? . i dont remember seeing method and redman showing of bags of weed every time a camera was on them. he fighting a case now on a distribution charge. more self ether that the DA is going to use on him. cant stand this skinny little ? ? . fake smoker. i wouldnt be suprised if he smoking that fake weed out of the back of high times. smh @ taking 7 minutes to roll a ? joint. thats super karamo. u can tell by his pro paper stance he dont smoke with real ? . he aint never smoked in the hood. ? dont have grinders and extra paraphenilia that his ? could get busted with. real smokers got calluses harder than steel on their pointer finger and thumb from crumblin erb. ? wiz khalifa.
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lame ass primo smoking junkie. only ? take 7 minutes to roll the perfect joint. this bird chest ass ? swear he be smoking. smh

1:40
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Was he talkin about Redman? Cuz wasn't that around the time they had some issues with each other?

nah. he talking about ? Khalifa and that weak ass Taylor Gang. How the ? they a gang and none of his ? took the weed charge for their leader. how the ? they a movement when he dont even know his own constitiutional rights and basically snitched and ? on himself when the cops asked the search their bus.
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    ? ? he said he wasnt even on the bus ? ass boy, he was on stage performing when they ran his bus

his ? gave them permission to search the bus knowing the ? is on it. dude has no ? backbone, heart or brain. once he hit NCDOC on that distribution charge his ass cheeks gonna be black and yellow.
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bleek is maybe living in Miami. He owns some houses down that way. ever since he almost lost his brother in a bike accident the dude made family a priority. He has a child and fiancee to complete his life. not a 2 million dollar car and 11 #1 albums. ? that holds no legacy when you are gone
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lloyd Banks easily
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? Detox. Kush? are you ? kiddin me. He was rapping about weed 20 years ago on the chronic and 10 years ago on 2001. Detox is gonna be a letdown. All Dre has been doing for the past 10 years is talking about how musically advanced Detox would be and now Kush sounding like a The Wash left over. i know im not the only ? on here that saw that generic ass Blaque 808 rip off video for Kush. Old ass ? pumped up off them horse roids looking like he stuffed with bowling ? . If Kanye can drop a 40 minute marvel for a music video i would expect waaaaaay better from Dr Dre
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Once again you're wrong. A producer is like a director. There is no difference in hip hop, unless you're one of those garbage rappers that just buys a beat as is, doesn't change the arrangement at all, or add a bridge or cresciendo or anything, and then puts it on the album. Then in that case the beat maker would be the producer.

Dre has musicians recreate samples. That will forever make Dre > Ye.

So you admit that Dre's calibur of work is much better than Kanye's and that you were let down by THE SINGLE dre put out, which let's face it, as cliche as it is, is much better than heartless.

Dre doesnt even produce his own ? . I look at J Cole as an better producer than Dre. he the only ? in hip hop that got a million hands involved with a beat that supposed to be his. Storch produced Under Pressure and now Khalil produced Kush. How is he supposed to be a GOAT producer and the ? ALWAYS had help with the sound and scope of his albums. from WCWC to Detox ? been ghost producing for this ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    He doesn't just make the beat fool. He's directing the song, that's why he gets to be exec. producer.

Kanye didn't even produce his last album so idunno where ur going with this.

i aint worried about no ? Kanye. Kanye career just show you how lazy Dre has been in past 10 years. (most) ? heard about Kanye via BP1 that was 10 years ago and look at all the dope music and legacy that he made for himself by being focused and working instead of being a diva ? like Dr Dre.
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? dre. i will never consider him a great producer. every step of his career he had someone else doing the bulk of work for him.

Havoc>Dre
    RZA> Dre
    Premier>Dre
    Pete Rock> Dre
    BattleCat>Dre
    Mike Dean>Dre
    Ant Banks>Dre
    Big Hutch>Dre
    Pharrell/Chad>Dre
    Kanye>Dre
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Rhythm D co produced Deep Cover so these arent all exclusively produced by Dr Dre. 60% of the chronic was the idea of Daz. All of those eminem tracks have Mike Elizonodo or Jeff Bass print on them also.
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    RZA and Havoc have 50 beats that can put these ? to rest. easily. especially RZA. RZA is dimensions ahead of Dr. Dre. Like H Rap said in another thread, Dre aint ? without them Parliment/Funkadelic albums. He milked Bootsy/Clinton whole catalog from SOC up until The Chronic. The production credits on all of these beats are questionable because everything on the chronic was masterminded by daz and played by Solar inhouse studio band. This production team of Rhythm and DJ Unkown was cranking out all the drum patterns. Doc did some programming and mixing. Warren G was chopping records on the ASR. Dre didnt do ? but fiddle with some knobs.
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? be actin like Jay Z is invincible. That ? still got migraines from Big Pun champange bottle

smh @ that llama for letting 50 get all in his face like that
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    all of pac's album are miles ahead of that boring ass reasonable doubt. fake ass pity classic. how the ? was it a classic album when no one was talking about it. nobody called that ? a classic in 1996. are u jigga warriors out yall damn mind. nobody gave a ? about that ? weak ass RD album. Pac ? all over biggie and the camel and neither one of those ? even spoke a word back to pac. NY quit blaming us southerners on why yall city so wack. Biggie and Jay Z made you ? soft and even Jay Z said NY was soft. It take Prodigy, CNN and Queen to put the whole state on they back and lay into pac. Why should I take Jay Z fake ass mafioso tales on face value when I seen him turn into a human ? in 1996
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yamoley wrote: »
    sorry, fam....present day jay is ? wack these days. The ? was eating good when he sat on the throne but his crown been knocked off a long time ago and the cats i listed, i guarantee he could barely hang with them if they hopped on a track. Leave the past in the past, he once was one of the elite but it's time to put him out to pasture and shoot him dead like old yeller...

lmao damn!!!! ? !!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thats jay z in the 2013 after his finances collapse and fake marriage ends. tina/bey/usher is going to milk jay z for all of his money. Bey and Jay Z are going to get a divorce sometime this year or early 2012. and beyonce and usher will finally let the public know about their relationship. watch and see
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how can this simple ass generic common sense line go over anyone's head. If we are gonna go in depth with it. i figure its a crybaby bar from Jay Z dissing women and reflecting back on how he was so ? ugly in 1988 and always lost the girls he liked to the real hustlers of 88. Unlike u jigga warriors i dont skim through his music. Jay Z has a history of confessing heartbreak from women in his raps from Reasonable Doubt up until BP3. He even admitted it on that documentary in 2001 that girls didnt start noticing him until he got that ? saab and money in his pocket. Jay Z has never exhibitied an alphamale approach into handling women. He always rapped about him being young, dumb and falling in love fast with women that eventually break his fragile faggoty camel heart. on back again song he proudly proclaimed that he used to tell chicks he loved them and give him all his drug money to ? and get attention. he eluded to the same fact on song cry, what game made me, you must love me and other songs. his distain with women is evident from the many unsuccessful stillborn births that jay z was responsible for (free miscarried, that model chick pushed out 2 dead camels), his harsh mothering from his own sisters (jay z sister said jay z used to play dress up with them when his mom was gone) and also awkward mannerisms that repeled women from him during his puberty and young adulthood (carmen said that jay z would have ED and low sex drive aka the little problem...he was doing nothing but make her want nas more). so the blinding lights are the strong alphamales who have uncontained energy and charisma that beam down onto the girls that jay z never had. girls need blinders is a chauvensitc line by Jay Z for telling them to close themselves off to potential men and experiences
  • tompetrez3
    edited December 2010
    Options

this song is what made me say damn and also made me fall in love with hip hop. In 1988 Austin had this AM Radio station that played hip hop from midnight until 6am on saturday nights. my uncle put me on to it i cant remember the name for anything but the its between 1100-1300. anyways They would play entire new rap/rb albums over a broadcast signal with few commercial interuptions or DJ Voice overs. I never forget the night they showcased It Takes A Million. I risked an ass whippin stealing one of my dad's TDK Metal tapes and recording this album off his equipment lol. The signal was fuzzy for most of the songs but Dont Believe The Hype was HD quailty and came out good on the cassette. I used to listen to this song non stop. I had a cheap ass red GPX walkman banging this tape to first grade trying to be cool rappin like chuck d.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im suprised jigga warriors arent bringing Jay Z name into this conversation. i thought he was supposed to be the goat