Chuck D
    GZA
    Ghostface Killah
    Spice 1
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    on home stereo component system or cassette walkman. i cant listen to digital music too long. i have to either have it on vinyl or i will record the album/song onto a cassette. matter of fact this past xmas i took the cd player out my car and put in a tape deck. i still make 60-90 mixtapes to drive or ride the bus to work with
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Garbage ass song. This dude been back for 5 years and still rapping about nothing at all. What do yall see in his bland ass raps about nothing? Show Me What You Got was a total dissapointment. Cooning it up with 2 racist stock car drivers and this was supposed to be a big comeback. gtfoh. 80% drop in week 2 look it up. Kingdome Come probably one of the worst rap albums of last decade. Jay Z wasnt rapping about ? on that album.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The murderer of Pac and Biggie. Puffy hands covered with their blood
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    $ money bagz goat of ic history
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Buddens is garbage. boring crybaby emo ? rap
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jay Z always talking that ? about how he is the greatest to ever do it. How come he has never performed at the Super Bowl yet? BEP and Nelly has done it. Jay Z is irrelevant
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well at least one ? that bey is ? was at the halftime show. jay z is irrelvant
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    why is eminem on superbowl commercials but jay z big lipped ? ass hasnt been mentioned once

eminem>jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just seen puff in a Benz commercial. still havent seen that big lipped ? doing anything to market his image on a national platform like this. Jay Z aint no ? hustler
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    camron got the best adlibs. his ? talking in the background of u gotta love it is world clash camel bashing.
    "from lennox to broadway you ? ? , LENNOX TO BROADWAY"
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Crime Pays was decent. it was something for his fans that was missing him. the flaw with crime pays is that after PE #1 cam was dropping alot of heat on throwaway joints. Come See Killa, Let The Beat Build, My Aura (the version with Prospect Penz), I Came For You (Curve) and other joints that was geared up to promote CP never made the album or the samples werent cleared. even the original I hate my job ? on the album version. Lyrically Killa was still on point and for a rookie Arab held down the production.

the best Camron joint is that PE #1. I always felt Cam should of just released that tape on a indie as Killa Season 2. Camron, Penz and Gist bodied every ? track on that tape. 2 discs worth of unskippable material. Best hip hop album, tape whatever you wanna call it of 2007
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a real "boss move" would be signing Carmelo or Lebron.
    a real "boss move" would be motivating your team to make the playoffs and bring excitement and interest to your franchise. Scott Van Pelt/ Chris Broussard ? on Jay Z today and called him out on his lack of influence to get players to come play for him.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jay Z 47 and rap about selling dope and robbin ? . his whole career and persona is based off this prototype super hustler in 1988. that ? was 4 decades ago and Jay Z still talking about selling drugs. he just mentioned it on ham.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    because texas dont have any pissy staircases that we can whine and complain in on youtube like them weak ass noo yawk ? . Texas rappers been getting independent big rap money since the late 80s. if you think the 2000's was impressive you should of experience texas rap in the 1990s. 2 words=southwest distribution. who got time to beef when there is a big ass state and diverse fanbases across it. ? noo yawk. if you can make it in texas you can make it anywhere. NY is soooooo irrelevant.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    half of them ? on the new york cover arent even from NY.
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pac ripped all them ? . including my GOAT prodigy

"? you barely breathing dont you got sickle cell"
    "mobb sleep"
    "? MOBB DEEP"
    "oh yeah mobb deep? huh? you wanna ? with us. you little young ass ? dont one of you ? got sickle cell or somethin?"

all NY had were ? ass subliminal disses with no names being mentioned. Pac agressiveness and Kamikaze attitude by putting these ? name into rhyme with the most vicious cutdowns clearly convinces me Pac ripped all of these ? lyrically
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    how potent is a ? "lyricist" "lyrical rhymes" supposed to be when no names are involved. weak ass NY ? 2 worried about who used the most sylables in a weak ass subliminal line while pac droppin ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the HNIC/GOAT rapper of all times

? JAY Z
    ? NAS
    ? BIGGIE

Puffy and Jay Z too busy making techno ? music to bring back NY into relevancy. Nas is too cowardice to take on the task. Mobb Deep is about to release a classic this year. HNIC 3 coming soon too.
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Prodigy/Mobb Deep

Juvenile Hell 3/5
    Infamous 5/5
    Hell On Earth 5/5

Murda Muzik 5/5 (The first album to get heavily bootleged on the internet by the hip hop community back in 1998-1999. ? didnt even know what a mp3 or a wav was but was still trying to hear the mobb)

HNIC 1 5/5
    Infamy 4/5
    Free Agents 4/5

Amerikkkas Nightmare 2/5 (i give that ? a zero though. a low point in the mobb deep history. ? poor album but in typical Mobb fashion Havoc/P dropped Cobra at the beggining of 2005 and was the indisputed beat/mixtape track of the year)

Blood Money 3.75/5 (only dickriders and the ignorant diss this album. Mobb showed its real fan base that despite the G unit signing. matter fact g unit made the album even harder)

Kush 3.75/5

HNIC 2 5/5 (P was giving a full course examination of the so called illuminati on HNIC 2. a whole year, before gaga and mj deaths and youtube videos about masons. he talked about the illuminati on Hell On Earth 12 years before that tho)

Jay Z

RD-0/5
    Vol1 5/5
    Vol 2 1/5
    Vol 3 4/5
    RLF 1/5
    BP1 5/5
    BP2 1/5
    TBA 1/5
    KC 0/5
    AG 3/5
    BP 3 1/5

Nas
    Illmatic 4/5
    IWW 3/5
    I Am 4/5
    Nastradamus 3/5
    Stillmatic 5/5
    ? Son 3/5
    The Lost Tapes 5/5
    HHID 3/5
    Untitled 2/5

Biggie

RTD 1/5
    LAD 2/5

Prodigy>Nas>Jay Z>Biggie
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    march 7 2011
    mobb monday
    the hnic/goat is on his way home!

prodigy>krs 1, rakim, kane, ll cool j, jay z, nas, biggie, eminem, whoever

havoc>premier, dr. Dre, pete rock, kanye breast, mike dean, dj quik, just blaze, timbaland, neptunes

mobb deep>ugk, outkast, geto boys, nwa, public enemy, bcc, rocafella
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dont hop on that mobb bandwagon when they make the only banging album of 2011. you seen how these fake ass weak rappers like lupe scream that real hip hop ? but still sellout. ? dressing up like a euro ? singing like miley cyrus happy to be a rock star. them lasers cant even go through glass. saigon album was wack as ? too. havoc finna come through with that hardbody ny sound to start showing you ? and x pill babies how to let your nuts hang. prodigy gonna deliver them gritty grimy slimy rhymes that wanna make me wanna slam usmarin3 head into some concerete like a basketball
  • tompetrez3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if he comes out and starts dissing people thats wack

no different than what Jay Z does. all them faggoty sneak disses and sublims. P aint worried about no ? old washed up ass ? who cant even get his wife preggos. wayne and ymcmb about to finish him off