to be deleted

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    We all know Jay Z is a punk. Talked all that ? about 50 but got scared when 50 bumped into him backstage. Coppin pleas "and mess up the money?"

1792945065j4.500x350.jpg[/QUOTE
    i guess jay was doing all the ? talkin, rite bruh? i remember jay saying that “No one is scared of 50 Cent. I want everyone to be clear. No one is scared of 50 Cent,” ...ur pic proves that ? ...i dont see nebody looking intimidated in it...just looks like 2 grown men talkin

A real man doesnt need to mention his money when he is about to get into it with another ? . Jay Z got u jigga warriors confused with this hiding behind money ? . 50 asked Jay Z why he said that and what does he want to do about it and Jay Z said "and mess up the money?" I thought he had 80 large to throwaway on a lawyer. He must of forgot his butterknife at home that he stabbed Un with
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? the money talk. The ? aint doing nothing for hip hop. Eminem is a bigger name than Jay Z. When is Jay Z gonna start making some NY records again and stop coming down south riding our wave.? his money his coast is dead. Puff traded big life for this ? ? If Nicki Minaj flops yall do realize NY let another year pass by with us southerners running ? . and if my future wife lol does good with her sales she will be the biggest artist in NY bigger than that human ? Jay Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wat ? are u talking about...the first thing u say is "? the money talk" then go into a whole paragraph that has ? to do wit the music side outside of saying some ? about jay riding the souths Wave...u not from down south cuz ? dont even say that ? down here...all u talked about was sales yet u say "? the money talk"...ur a contradicting ass dude

i live in houston. south main/westridge. i can walk directly across the street to the front doors of the reliant stadium
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Fickle ass hiphop fans, all mfs do is jump on trends!

Just like Jay Z

"I mite need a verse from Jeezy"
    "get BMF to talk on it"

I thought this ? was from brooklyn why he on southern ? ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "I like Nike but wait a minute/the neighborhood supports so put some money in it"- Chuck D back in 1991

perfect song for this thread
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    even Obama says" ? Jay Z"
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This album wasnt on anyone radar in 1996. Its boring im yawning now thinking about that weak ass Dead Presidents track.

*waits for 90s crackbaby to make up a lie about bumping this album at 3 years old smh*
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    lol yo sun your opinion dont count...jay-z cud run into a burning house and carry 10 people out to safety and you'll still find a way to say something negative...illmatic was barely on peoples radar in 94 so save the bs....

Illmatic was called a classic from the time it was released. Nobody called RD a classic until Jay Z VS Nas and jigga warriors needed some kind of holy grail album to rival illmatic. RD isnt ? . its boring. Jay Z barely stays on beat with his raps. Its just a weak album. Vol 1 is light years ahead of RD
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hell On Earth>RD
    Ironman>RD
    AEOM>RD
    7 Day Theory>RD
    It Was Written>RD
    The Coming>RD
    Resurrection>RD
    Riding ? >RD
    ATLiens>RD
    Westside Connection>RD
    Muddy Waters>RD
    Beats,Rhymes, Life>RD

not to mention the Fall 1995 ? that was still rocking singles in the summer of 96 over Jay Z weak ass crossover single

Shadowboxing/4th Chamber>Aint No ?
    Crossroads>Aint No ?
    New York, New York>Aint No ?
    Take You Home>Aint No ?
    Loungin Remix>Aint No ?

Tragedy LA, LA was bigger than RD
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Yeah, I just listening to G.Dep - Child of the Ghetto song, ? is banger.

That was the best track of 2001 IMO. When his album dropped that summer that song stayed on repeat
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They are responisble for the breakbeat to one of the most legendary Texas freestyle
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    38 revolve like the sun around the earth-Shawn "sleeping through second grade science" Knowles
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i love the machine gun shots and Pac speaking from the grave at the beginning

"burner at the side of your dome/come out of my throne"
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    did Jay Z really warrant Ether? 2:08 smhdid iiiiiiiiiiiiii, did i, um, did i warrant that

I know Jay Z felt 100x worse hearing Ether than BIG did listening to Hit Em Up

Angie-Yew Ready?
    Jay Z-yeh......
    58>42
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ca21 wrote: »
    Yeah cause with that "fact" being untrue the whole line loses its effect.

Just like the line about Jay calling Nas' crib in 88. How old was Nas in 88? Lmao at Jay calling a damn teenager to help him out of being chased through his buliding. Don't add up.

That was 2 different statements

in 88 you was being chased through ur building
    calling my crib when i never gave u the number

LMAO @ jigga warriors still discrediting Ether. If ether was so wack and full of lies how come Jay Z was crying like a ? on the radio?
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ca21 wrote: »
    I'm a Jay fan but no j. warrior and I won't discredit the impact of Ether. Unlike you I can divide between my feelings about a rapper and my opinions bout them. That being said the 88 line don't sound like two different statements at all. "Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers" don't like a sentence on its own, it was referring to the 88 line.

so u jigga warriors can breakdown quadruple entendres but cant tell when a bar ends. ur splitting hairs now.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Quit actin like ? dissing Jay Z out of the blue. This is mr. subliminal. throwing rocks and hiding his hands like a middle school ? . Jay Z deserves all the shots thrown at him. He's a washed up rapper and shady businessman trying to stay relevant. What about that ? he pulled on T Pain, Chris Brown? i dont hear any outrage on that. or how about the countless other black rappers u ? consantly hate on every day (Nas Lost, Waka is ? , Yung Berg Lost) Jay Z is just a sucker MC point blank. but it aint like it matter yall ? gonna ride for him no matter what.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yall jigga warriors scared to bring up Vol 2 and BP 2. Horrible follow ups to classic material. Jay Z might as well called Vol2 Its dark and hell is hot pt 2 cause the ? was jigga bouncing all over the damn album trying to sound like DMX. vol 2 was weak compared to vol 1. just pop rap and filler. and i dont even have to speak on that garbage ass blueprint 2. jay z really ? that album up with his ether induced flows. how does a ? cheat in a ? rap battle. the BP2 title track is the equivalent of a 13 year old girl ripping her favorite artists posters off the wall. a pitiful, crybaby style diss record. super ugly made him seem lame and blueprint 2 made him seem delusional and tramatized. besides this track there is nothing else good about bp2. forgetable filler. i know there is a jigga warrior who gonna come in here and act like they bumpin bp 2. stop playing yourself. this is a weak album with no replay value or substance.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? big pimpin. UGK been nationally exposed. like i said in another thread. ? new york. who cares on what they caught onto late. u had to be a crackbaby or not listening to hip hop in 90s if u didnt know who UGK was prior to big pimpin. UGK didnt give a ? about "exposure". they were signed to jive. if they wanted to kiss ass to get fans and they didnt need Jay Z. the burbs may not have been familiar with Jay Z but aint no way in hell you could go to the hood and not know who they were. UGK used to do shows all across the country. ? C/Bun B was doing shows all the way in pittsburg, columbus, cincinatti, idaho, baltimore back in the mid 90s. They have a strong loyal fanbase and classic hood tunes. ? C didnt even want to do the ? song. Yall giving Jay Z too much credit.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    White people didnt start listening to Jay Z until Bono gave him the co sign
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    since Jay Z has the midas touch what happened to

Wale-FLOP
    Melanie Fiona-FLOP
    J Cole-UNFAIRLY SHELVED
    Willow Smith-NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT SINGLE ANYMORE. WHAT WAS THAT SONG CALLED AGAIN. SMMFH
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    funny how they buzz and relevancy is bigger than sigels right now

were not talking about beans. we talking about how Jay Z has the ability to make people hot. Then why isnt Wale, Melanie Fiona and J Cole bigger than Young Money. 2 Flopped albums and a shelved rapper isnt successful.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    smh. next ? are gonna say jay put camron or dmx on.

or that Jay Z made Lenny Kravitz hot after BP 2 SMMFH
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Nobody said Jay-Z gon make people buy somebody's album, that has already been proved with ? Money, but the fact still remains that by Jay-Z puttin UGK on Big Pimpin, he gave them more of a mainstream, national viewing

and the fact still remains that UGK been signed to jive since 92 so they been on a national level as far as hip hop is concerned. Just because Jay Z exposed them to his fickle POP fanbase dont mean ? .um I didnt see one jigga warrior mention the fact after the song started picking up steam and ? saw that Bun B murdered Jay Z on the album version the fat lipped ? went to go record another verse for the video. You ? want to act like Jay Z gets careers poppin im trying to figure out what happened to Wale, Melanie and J Cole. Gaga did more for Wale than Jay Z did.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    speaking of making people hot and gaga how did Jay Z let her slip through his hands when he was president at Def Jam?