to be deleted

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ha ha. Im lovin this thread! jigga warriors pose up in other thread as intelluctials but cant cant decipher this ? talk. double entredes aint ? compared to the wu. and I aint gonna front and act like I can break down these all the wu lines because I cant. but like hrap said 120 and the love of hip hop will guide you as a compass to enlightment. straight up. this is why the wu is the greatest group because they really was dropping jewels for us trying to expand hip hop. the babies they talk about as us. they were giving us training in rhyme form to guide us as children of hip hop to positivity, love and knowledge. RZA wasnt bullshittin on bells of war when he said the wu double cd will give you a whole years worth of education. ? . that was an understatement. wu taught/guided me to ? i would have never learned in a public school setting like a lot of us base our learning from. wu had me reading physics books, code of the samurai books, astrology books at like 13-14 based on their rhymes. i was there when ob4cl/ironman/liquid swords dropped a 90s crackbaby jigga warrior will never understand the true impact of the wu smh @ ? thinking the wu is psychobabble.

RZA>Jay Z
    GZA>Jay Z
    Dirt Dog>Jay Z
    U ? >Jay Z
    Deck>Jay Z
    ? >Jay Z
    Masta Killa> Jay Z
    Cappa> Jay Z
    Ghost>Jay Z
    Rae> Jay Z
    Street Life>Jay Z
    Priest>Jay Z
    9th Prince>Jay Z
    Trife>Jay Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    first it was Brat and R.O.C.
    then TI
    then Wayne
    then Rocko
    then Mook
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    what the ? was so special about Jay Z boring ass verse? Nicki is the person who made this song
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nicki made this track what it was. before her verse the song was below mediocre. she came through and wrecked the track. how ya gonna get mad she stole the show. shiiit. she's hungy and them ? wasnt. i will ask again. what was so special about that self gratification verse from Jay Z. ? still using auh as a crutch. ? still talking about money and cars. he's the big scary boogey man but he cant say beans name smmfh/gtfoh. jay z need to step his game up. this is the second week in a row someone has severly murdered him on a track. if he is gonna half ass and use his past fame and money as a crutch he's no different from any other washed up rapper nicki caught wreck. accept, admit it and move on.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What was so speical about Nicki switch pitches when she's done that on her last like what 5 songs? She isn't original. Hov stayed in his lane and dropped a sick verse. But none of that means anything to me cause the song itself was an average posse cut with a weak to average beat from KanYe. I wasn't impressed by the song in general.

how dare you call out nicki for being repetitive but then you praise Jay Z cliche subject matter: CARS, MONEY, HIMSELF. he been on that ? for the last 14 years. ? sneak dissing but scared to call out names like a ? . Nobody give a ? about Jay Z verse. Nicki Minaj is the only reason why this song is being talked about. Jay Z should be thanking her he was able to do a track with her.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jigga warriors catching feelings over Jay Z mediocrity. dont get mad at the numbers get mad at yall self for accepting the camel droppings that you call hot verses. Jay Z hasnt dropped classic material in almost a decade. ? been riding off the fumes of Blueprint too long. Nobody give a ? about that album anymore. that ? is old news. ? saying auh after every bar isnt goat material to me. neither the fact that he is still rapping about the same ? he did 14 years ago. nobody wanna hear those money raps no more.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    After reading the lyrics it appears to me he was staying within the contours of the song... I just think you're mad
    Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness
    Goblin, ghoul, a zombie with no conscience
    Question: What do these things all have in common?
    Everybody knows I’m a ? ’ monster
    Conquer, stomp ya, stop your silly nonsense
    Really, you ? know where the swamp is
    None of you ? have seen the carnage that I’ve seen
    I still hear fiends scream in my dreams
    Murder murder, in black convertibles I
    ? a block, I murder the avenues, ah
    ? and pillage a village, women and children
    Everybody wanna know what my Achilles heel is
    Love, I don’t get enough of it
    All I get is these vampires and bloodsuckers
    All I see is these ? I made millionaires
    Millin’ about, spillin’ they feelings in the air
    All I see is these fake ? with no fangs
    Tryna draw blood from my ice-cold veins
    (sniffs) I smell a massacre
    Seems to be the only way to bag you ?

*yawn* that ? sound like a lost verse to thank you. Jay Z isnt saying anything new. his verse was easily forgotton and not talked about. nicki is the reason why this song has buzz because she bodied all them ? . how the ? can jay z call himself a monster when he scared to call out names. sneak dissing is for ? . ? stratergy this isnt ? ogre battle this is hip hop.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    another usuncl3tom thread trying to sound like he know what the ? he talking about by throwing ? under the bus. HOW IN THE ? CAN YOU CALL SOMEBODY OUT ON THEIR CONTENT AND JAY Z OLD ASS BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE SAME DRUG STORIES SINCE 1996? International Hov still talking about fiends and base GTFOH oreo. mods close this hate thread. step ya posts up house nigg.er
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why wont this ? be real with himself. they dropped the ? ball with drake. smh @ this ? making excuses to keep his job. a ? ? would of let drake drop his album last summer. drake would of no doubt sold 1 million copies when Best Ever was killing the charts. they got another chance with successful. then they had another chance when forever dropped. all of this TML ? is the sophmore curse in disguise. he should of saturated the market with a album instead of all those singles and givin those hooks to baby. i thought money to blow and priceless were drake songs. smh. they waiting too long with nicki minaj too. her ? should have dropped this summer. hell november is a long time away in trying to keep a buzz. and then they trying to push this carter IV on ? like they did with rebirth. wayne should fire this ? and take his time on carter IV. ? poor excuse and management
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Queens still running Jay Z. when is that ether gonna be cured?
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and TI. thats some ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jigga warriors bring down the value of the board. im tired of hearing about Jay Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? be kissing usuncl3tom ass too. ? that ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    those usmarin3 threads are lame as ? and i done seen plenty of ? compromise and put their tails between their legs in his threads. ? cant make a thread without throwing someone under a bus. step ya post game up uncle tom you got 10K posts in this ? hating on ? but sticking up for your husband Shawn Knowles. GTFOH
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jay Z is Jordan on the Wizards
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jay Z with that 97 versace flow. thats the real Jay Z not this BP3 ghetto techno stuck up borgeious ? camel we have now.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nbz146.jpg
    1239724418_prodigy_-_hnic-front.jpg
    prodigyhnic2.jpg

prodigy goat
    prodigy>anyone
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    because he killed every black rapper with 10 different flows on im back. Jay Z cant ? with Em
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i been telling these ? HNIC 2 is a ? CLASSIC album 5/5 straight up hip hop album. HNIC 2>HNIC 1 and yall know how dope HNIC 1 was 5/5 too. Field Marshall P, Power Is People, Still Slaves, Young Veterans>>>>>any of that techno music on BP3
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jay Z aint no ? lyricist. get that ? outta here. yall stop pandering to these jigga warriors Jay Z isnt a spitter. How in the ? is Jay Z a lyricist when he bites rhymes? ? his flow too. that ? is overrated and it dont even exist anymore. Jay Z was close to being a lyricist in 1997 thats when his flow was flawless and he was becoming one with the Mic. the ? sold his soul a year later and havent been the same since. U dudes are getting yall ? wet over some ? double entredes and flow. what do they contain? jewels..no, knowledge...no. just ? elementary word play that they teach you in 6th grade english.
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All Jay Z does is rap about the same ? for14 years but his box turned into his coffin after ether. smh @ this uncle tom talking about Nas is boxed up. 22 twos was 14 years ago (which was a bite of spellbound)
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    double entrede= word play for dummies.

38 revolve like the sun around the earth= llamas sleeping through 4th grade earth science smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ESOM is a ? song. I always felt like Jay Z was rapping about some ? he read in some pamphlets at a tourist station. I didnt really paint a picture of NYC because he was mostly talking about himself during the song. How the ? are you gonna name drop 2 players from a rival team in a New York anthem. smh. Basically i look at ESOM as a Alicia Keys FEATURING Jay Z song because she really made the track what it was. Besides Steinbrenner said that Deja Vu was the official Yankees anthem. That ? was in the Skybox raising the roof talking about "Uptown Baby" during the 98 ALCS
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2010
    Options