to be deleted

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They only way Jay Z is making a woman wet is because she is thinking about all the tricking he will do. Jay Z is a human train wreck. he is 46 years old. wrinkles. bags. aging. peasy haired. those ? JJ Evans lips. no mustache like a real man. just whiskers like a ? prarie dog. and Kelly Roland said like 5 years ago the first time Beyonce ? Jay Z she had her eyes closed because "it took a while for her to get used his look".

abused as a child. scared to smile because he is ugly instead of playing in ruff brooklyn neighborhood like other boys he was in his sister room playing dressup with gloria carter dresses, jewelry and pumps. and thiss is whom you jigga warriors place ur faith?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    U mad Doggie?

no im not mad. i played football in busy street. basketball games in rival hoods. rode bikes in a mob crosstown. you know stuff that hardens and molds a boy into a man instead of awkward coward towards other males. im not jealous that Jay Z hid in the house playing fashion show and dress up with his sisters.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL.....I've been laughing for 5 minutes now. But seriously, I doubt Kelly Roland said that. If she did, wow.....anyway, how you figure Jay-Z got abused as a child? And why do you care how old he is? He's the biggest power in hip-hop right now along with Eminem, and women DO LOVE JIGGA. They might thinking of some trickin he might do, but they might also be thinking of his lips too. I've known some chicks who actually found Jay-Z's lips sexy.

His words are an aphrodisiac to many women, if you bother to go to a club or lounge, you would know that.

yeah his words are an aphrodisiac to fat, out of shape thirtysomething women who were fans of him in his prime now they are cumdumpsters and baby factories. aint no young ? givin love to Jay Z. they all on Drake or Trey Songz ? . so what if some snaggletooth ? with a ged and 5 kids that work at taco bell say his rhymes get her ? wet. dont matter to me. still dont change the fact he looks like a llama
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i thought jeezy was gonna make a big comeback this summer. lose my mind was a nice lil crumb in the spring but we like about to hit the 3rd month of the summer and I aint heard a peep from jeezy and i find that disapointing. dude should of taken advantage of this dry ass summer. even gucci mane aint made a pep this summer neither. Jay Z is to impotent to ? with summer now. he cant even ? his own wife
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stillmatic. Greatest Comeback Album Ever. I Cannot say enough things about this masterpiece. Stillmatic was best hip hop album of last decade hands down. IMO Stillmatic is Nas best album. Stillmatic>Illmatic

? Son
    The Lost Tapes
    Illmatic
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    The Firm album is better than Devil's Night by D12.... QB's Finest is better than The Re-Up. Actually the song "Self-Conscious" with Prodigy alone off QB's Finest ? on the majority of Shady's discography. Don't make me bring up Find Ya Wealth.

Please let these ? know about Find Ya Wealth. CLASSIC BANGER. that used to be my motivation music throughout college. I wore my QB finest tape out on that jam
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They didnt fit in because they were their own movement. The Roc deal was just that. A DEAL. Jay Z was mad because Camron wouldnt kiss his ass. Hell Camron pulled a gun on the ? in the Sony office. Cam was like ? you pay me from day 1 with the Roc. he didnt take the crumbs that Jay Z threw at him. Thats why Dame offered Cam that VP position because he wasnt a "sit around and wait for Jay Z" Roc artist like them other ? . Cam took initative. took his brand and roc cosign to the streets and made his movement massive. Made his Diplomat Record a real imprint under DefJam/Roc. Jay Z didnt like the fact that he had to pay Cam real money basically and always snubbed them Dipset ? . Dame was supposed to debut the big news that Cam was apart of the Roc on that same day SP and Jay Z tore up hot 97. Jay Z didnt take them on the Roc the mic tour and denied Jim Jones a solo album. Jay Z and Cam go back because Big L was supposed to sign with Rocafella in 1998 but Jay Z told Dame that his career was more important than breaking other careers. Big L knew Jay Z was the reason why thier deal talks went stalemate. supposedly Jay Z offered him a 15K deal. yeah only 15,000. L made that in a night on the underground circut. ? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Puffy is the main reason why all of them post biggie signees are addicted to hard drugs. Puff paid them ? in ? and herion to make music. Thats why faith is cracked out now ? with Puffy. Mark Curry, G Dep and Black Rob too. Black Rob spoke in the source 10 years ago how all them ? used to do is snort lines and smoke laced blunts with ? on bad boy too. The proof is in Carl Thomas ? experssions. dude nostrils look like vaccumm tubes. Bebe and the rest of the winans family approached puff about this ? because Yellow man w as starting to act weird and question his faith ? with Puffy. Just like Talk Of NY said. Puffy was ? biggie mistress not even 3 months after his death. Him and kim got caught ? in a tour bus in canada in the summer of 97 thats not even 4 months since BIG been in the dirt. Puffy was also ? Charli Baltimore (along the same time Jay Z was too....wow what homies biggie had smmfh) and some model ? that biggie was kickin it with before he died. and few people know that J Lo was originally hollering at Big at been around the world video shoot and diddy did a ? block. Eddie Griffin spoke on this on MTV in 97. Craig Mack ghostwrote most of RTD and he has never seen a royalty check.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    OB4CL>Reasonable Doubt
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man this ? almost brought tears to my eyes. hip hop will never be like this again. smmfh. this is why i call RZA GOAT every chance i get cause this man is a ? genius like the GZA. No million dollar studios. no famous guest apperance. no watered down cross over attempts. no co producers. HIP HOP IN ITS PUREST FORM. im more than blessed to grow up in the time of the Wu. Them ? are on some other ? . they were waaaaaaaaaay ahead of their time making this album. I did not know any of this behind the scenes ? . Wu Tang were some real street ? that bombared the game. U ? suck Jay Z ? all day yall need to be giving some love to the Wu. Reasonable Doubt cannot even be mentioned in the same sentence as OB4CL. This was the best article I read all year on the IC. mucho props to the TS for posting this. Very inspiring. We owe it to the Wu to save hip hop. I LOVE WU TANG!!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jeezy fell off. This is weak
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    103 is gonna be garbage.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I cant believe a llama licking camel jockey made this thread. A jigga warrior talking about someone living off of the past. Jay Z is still rapping about 1988. GTFOH. you usually make decent threads usmarin3 but this one back fired on you.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a bunch of butt hurt jigga warriors who cant seem to get those ether stains off their camel fur
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the t/s made a damn fool out of himself with this thread. ur ? just exposed urself as a fickle minded hiip hop fan. the crazy thing is ? U WAS JUST PRAISING 3000 NOT EVEN A MONTH AGO. lame ass ? gotta hate and throw someone under a bus just to make a thread to get attention. u pushin 30 ? thats the type of ? these 90s crackbabies do. damn the IC moving that fast for you u have to take the hater approach to get ur threads across. smh. lame-o-rama dude. and u be the main ? poppin all that ? about you a music lover and how much different music you know. if u down with music like that then you know damn well why they hold 3000 and lauryn to those standards. ? you act like u be out and about all the time. u know lauryn been tourin for past 5 years.? she been in your FL/GA area a couple of time in the past few years. she still has a fanbase that she connects to. miseducation of is a staple in the black womans music collection. oh yeah thats right you hang with them caucaziods cave ? so you wouldnt understand. your name isnt usmarin3 anymore. i just demoted and discharged you. your relived of your strenious job of peeling potatoes to feed the real marines on the front line. kitchen duty ass ? . your new name is uncle ruckus because you are the self hating ? of the IC. u trying to hard to be white. be urself. by the way you look pathetic and desperate when you post up pictures of those ugly ass white ? . seriously. u dont look like a player in those pics. u look like a geek happy that a ? took a flick with you. im not a fancy wannabe frat boy ambulance chaser like u but I spin at the club though. If i had to post up a pic of every woman I personally chop it face to face with. 1 weekend of pictures would last 2 months on a day to day basis in my avi and my white ? would look way better than those finger down the throat cumbags u flick with and thats real talk.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was just listening to gangsta pat tape last night. tear your club down. smoke something is my joint
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z seems to be having good career.......
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Minority Report
    Dopeman
    Standed ft Rihanna and Bono
    These streets ft R Kelly
    My president is black remix
    Grammy Family freestyle
    Storm (Lenny Kravitz)
    Get by remix
    Lucky me
    Meet the parents
    History
    Cant be life
    So ambitious
    sweet
    do you wanna ride
    Say hello

I don't know why people have this idea that political rappers are better rappers, Immortal Technique is a political rapper and he is one of the most one dimensional mfs in the game. Pandering to people don't make you better.

LMAO at that list. "So ambitious"? ? uncle tom
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess you didn't get what i was saying. lol The point i was tryna make is, why do people expect certain rappers to be something they are not. I don't expect Immortal Technique to make In da Club, or Talib to make a BMF. Everyone has their lane, they might touch on other topics every now and then (Mos Def ...Ms. Fat ? ) but you know peoples niche.

the same reason why your oreo ass made that weak ass 3000/lboogie thread that backfired on your hatin uncle tom ass. you point out every other rappers faults but when it comes to your sugar daddy you just spin the ? at all costs. no matter if it makes yourself look stupid. SMH @ your dumb 18 wheeler lawsuit filing ass thinking that grammy family freestyle is political. im suprised you didnt put dead presidents and 22 2 on the list.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol why you always snappin on usmarin? Lol

cause the ? is the biggest hater on the board. hell he hates his own skin color. smh. my anti jay z banter are nothing compared to the antics that this ? would do to defend jay z. look at that list and tell me that uncle rukus isnt reaching.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z aint got no political raps. this is the same coward who is scared to talk about the recession. he is too much of a capitalist to worry about politics and social issues. his mind, body and soul belongs to that dollar bill.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2 songs out of a 20 year career. thats a 1 political song every 10 year average and thats so LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You two ? needto get a room or something, only females can jump on my ? .

speaking of females you expose yourself as one every time u throw on your jiggaman cape and catch feelings in a thread because somebody talking about Jay Z. I call u a jigga ? rider because thats what you are. you may know it or you may not but it is a fact. anywhere Jay Z is spoken about you gotta bring your yield sign headed ass in there and start deflecting criticism of jay with your cape. ? JAY Z. 2 political songs in 20 years? even the whites he want to be like Bono, Sting arent scared to speak out against their respective governments and use their star power for influence. jay z is just a sucker and his fans are bigger suckers. still LMAO at ur dumb coonish ass for listing so ambitious as political. with the logic like yours i see why the ASVAB placed you on kitchen duty during your enlistment. smh @ this ? getting outsmarted by a sack of potatoes
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    props to the threadstarter for putting these ? on blast. south houston all day ? NEW YORK