to be deleted

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Puffy been King Koon since 1994 dancing in videos, shuckin and jivin anywhere the spotlight at
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    and Jermaine Dupri followed right behind him, biting Puff, Dre, and Snoop.

Jay Z is a ? also. Hula dancing and wearing hawaiian skirts. smh@ them minstrel show sized lips on the camel
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Screwed Up Click are the masters of off the dome freestyles. Lil Keke can kick 300-400 bars with no mistake or ad libs. Yall must didnt hear Big Pokey rap for 13 minutes straight on Hell Raiser and 18 Minutes straight on Yellow Stone, TX
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah like I said screwed up click mastered this ? . DJ Screw is the epitome of hip hop. dude built an empire from 2 turntables and some records and kept it that way until his death. DJ Screw catalog is over 1000+ mixtapes deep of REAL HIP HOP ELEMENTS DJ'ING and MC'ing. Texas been doing that off the dome ? since hip hop started. Lil Keke, ESG, Pokey, Fat Pat, Lil Flip as my starting 5 in a true off the dome battle can outwreck anyone and thats including the Em, Juice, Nat whoever im sorry ? . Im riding for my state cause these SUC ? perfected their craft by doing off the dome freestyles. I will never forget the time I heard Lil Flip freestyling at Club 2000 in austin for 24 ? minutes straight. Yungstar did about 180 bars live on the radio over vibrant thing instrumental and showed up Ja Rule when he came to houston. i dont even feel like typing more can i can make a essay of examples of what SUC has done on the mic.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mobb deep dont get enough credit. havoc is top 5 producer all time. prodigy is top 5 MC of all time. mobb deep ? on every group listed in this thread. no other group i know for except wu and pe have albums that have albums that truly can match up with the infamous and hell on earth and thats including your usual suspects like outkast, ugk, clipse. Mobb Deep>>>>>>all them ? .
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    whats so ? about a man around a pool with 4 half naked women?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't think Dre has it in him to make a straight Hip Hop album as good as Big did. Whether the Dre fanboys want to believe it or not, Big was the anchor that kept Dre from flying away on all the other Outkast albums. Without that influence, you're going to see something like The Love Below or Dre's Idlewild contributions. I'm not saying that Dre can't make a good album, but I don't think he could make a better Hip Hop album than Lucious Leftfoot. Dre has been too inconsistent with rap lately. He's never stopped dropping fire verses, but he hasn't shown the desire to stick to rapping in quite some time. The best I can see him doing is something on the level of Cee Lo's solos, great albums but not purely Hip Hop.

Oh and the only song I didn't like on Big Boi's album was the one produced by Dre, so I don't know what to think honestly.

co sign. this is the reason why i say big boi>3000 overrated ass. Big Boi album felt like a real Kast album same thing with his purple ribbon album too. Dre cant do it without Big Boi. Hell no. Love Below was GARBAGE and that Idlewild ? was an embarassment. dre aint even all that lyrically either compared to boi. so what he rhymes some hipster cafe spoken word bars. that ? be some off the wall weak dungeons and dragons frogs and faries ? . Andre was on point in 94 and thats it. Im not gonna sit here and act like i liked that ? on ATLiens, Stankonia and Aquemini cause i didnt. He never could touch big boi on the Mic
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if it take a ? to get money and switch his whole style up to ? a ? he dont have "swag" he is a trick. see us grimey old guys recognize a ? is a ? thats why we play them like a game to get what we want and toss them to the side like our worn out timbs. these hoes be calling these lame ? bluff with all this "image" ? . i dont jump i let that ? jump first. like mc breed said "keep your ? to yourself....goodbye". u be suprised what these hoes out here would do for ANY man if you put your wad of cash away and bass in your voice. The chick im kickin it with now is a stuck up wanna be model ? always talking about that grown man clean cut ? . man i put this meat on her now she braiding my hair. bought me some foamposite boots and girbaud jeans on saturday, letting me exploit her sexually and i havent spent a penny of my money and my cornrows on jim jones status and im still tearing that ass up. GRIMEY!

"dont have a grimey ? like me ? your queen"-Jadakiss
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    who ? they cousins b?

Jigga Warriors
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is gonna be forever part 2 for eminem. too easy. you know that punk Jay Z will never be down to do a collabo like this I think he learned his lesson on Swagger Like Us after being murdered by 2 southerners on the same track
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    when did it become cool to let eminem murder you on a track?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A stillborn
    A cracked moet bottle
    A pair of chanceltas
    peter pan bungee cord
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mr. I Wool Nauht Loooze lost against a so called loser like Nas . well ? what that makes Jay Z?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this is jigga warrior central now. you either with or against them in the reason lol ? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z aint killed ? . thats an easy forgettable self dicking sucking verse from him. only punks thinks it hot to sneak diss on records

punk rapper=punk fans
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    zzzzd94s_DDP_auto_L.gif
    ddp.jpg
    s
    RollingStoneJayZWrestlingLawsuit.jpg

• tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ddp in the illumanti too? lmao

nah, he's just another victim of Jay Z overt blantant biting.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2-4-jayz.jpg
    *Jay Z-The best thing about these courtside seats...NO NIGG.ERS*

Beyonce-and-Jay-Z-550x366.jpg
    *Jay Z-Enjoy your view from the nose bleeds nigg.ers*
    *Beyonce-? they are so poor, and so black*

05.jpg
    *Beyonce-Baby, Beanie Sigel is walking our way! What you gonna do?*
    *Jay Z-shiit let me get my keys out my pocket we about to leave YEW REDEE BEE?*

lakers-jimmy-iovine-jay-z-on-the-wood-courtside-staples-center-399x293.jpg

*Jay Z-....and the doctor said this arthritis in my wrist is from the long term effects of ether at my old age*
    *Iovine-Um, Jay, Uh, Thats a great story. Look Dre is outta town do you want to come spend a weekend with me*
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Slang Prostitution> Double Entredes. Jay Z cant see Raekwon, damn sure cant ? with Ghost
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jaY z>>>>>every ? in wu tang clan

Cappadonna>Jay Z

"i came to the fork in the road and went straight"
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    38 revolve like the sun around the earth.....smh
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not cause of the money. I'm not getting into a argument with you. I think ghost is a better lyricist, jay z a better rapper. If that makes sense. IMO if I may add

when the last time Jay Z just spazzed out on a track like this?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FREE P!

That Takeover ? aint phased P. when u look at it now what did Jay Z really do to him? call him short. post up pics of him dressing like MJ in 1984. oooh so career ending. The reason why Prodigy skills detiorated for that brief time because the ? damn near died in 2000 from sickle cell complications. He was writing HNIC 1 in the hospital. got better and got ill again and hospitalized in early 2001 from his disease. P is more of a soldier than Jay Z could ever imagine in his wildest dreams. oh yeah ? Burn was a gold single and Infamy was a gold album. How did P fall off when u got a double album from the mobb in 2003. a couple of freestyle tapes the same year. Amerrikas Nightmare (Gold) in 04, a best of in 05, Blood Money in 06, a critically acclaimed banger in 2007 with Return of The Mac, product of the 80s, Infamous Mobb album and a CLASSIC HNIC 2 album. As a fan P been holding his ? down all decade. HNIC 2>HNIC1 and thats saying alot because HNIC was best album in 2000 sorry marshall

? we been selling records/Back when u was sucking Nas ? to get a verse on your first album
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    your the only one in the world i ever heard say anything about hnic 2. let alone it being better than 1. P was that dude but jay smashed mobb

Jay Z killed that ? . Classic Jay Z. one of my favorite camel songs. At the end when he announced Blueprint 2 ? i was hyped! Had me wait a year for that wack ass album.