to be deleted

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hell yeah i still believe in buying albums. you not hip hop if you not buying music. PERIOD. i buy new release vinyls every tuesday it dont matter if i dont like the artist or cant afford it i still make it work. ? i just bought lady gaga/metallica records yesterday. im getting that thank me later in 2 weeks when they press it. i even got a nice collection of the camels albums and lots of his 12". i still buy cassette tapes also. its in my blood. beats and rhymes made a perfect point about the record store. the record store used to be the original hip hop forum. u could meet local artists, graf artists, dancers, dj's, mc's, promoters, stans and fans, haters, even women FACE TO FACE and discuss hip hop, network and learn about the culture.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dumb
    ?
    artist
    kissing
    everyone's ass
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Tompetrez3 presents ? JAY Z coming soon to a hoof near you!

1. A night in Cairo intro
    2. Takeover pt 2 (? JAY Z)
    3. Shawncleta Bounce
    4. Still-Bourne
    5. Super Awkward
    6. Imaginary Llama
    7. Dehaven Skit
    8. Coke Mule f/Dehaven, Klein
    9. Crackin Bottles f/Fat Joe
    10. Shootin Blanks (Brooklyn We Go Soft Remix) f/Foxy Brown
    11. Carmex Thoughts f/Jimmie Walker
    12. Unauthorized Biography of Shawn Knowles executive produced by Jaz O foreword by Beans
    13. Forever Old
    14. Yew Red E Bee f/solange
    15. American Wanksta
    16. C.A.M.E.L. (Cash Always Makes Evil Llamas)
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? jay z. anything u jigga warriors getting ur ? wet over that jay z does now master p already did 15 years ago. at the same time jay z was a priority slave micheal turner was getting pimped by master P. you will never in your lifetime see a 85/15 P and D deal. u know what that means. it means that P couldnt be dropped from Priority, it meant that Priority was contractually obligated to release whatever master P pressed up from them and it meant P WAS SEEING 85% RETURN PROFITS. he made more money from priority than they did for thierselves signing him. bryan turner. mr priority himself said master P was making 15-20 MILLION dollars for every 1 MILLION records he pressed up under no limit. 70 million records sold u jigga warriors do the math. a ? major BARELY can recoup like that from selling a million records. P was the paper gangster, the hustler before puff and jay z turned into some high price manhattan ? for these record labels. u ? right master p>jay z.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well if we are being technical that " stage delivery" is property of young chris that jay bit in 2001. before that he was jigga bouncin like DMX in his videos and before that he was trying to move like will smith in his versace jiggy days
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And video evidence? Not the Will Smith ? ... I'll just have to take your word for it. I'm talking about Chris.

that whole diddy boppin and swagger with presence in the rocafella camp started with them philly SP ? . the whisper, the cap pull down low, the acapella rhyming, talking to the audience yeah thats all young chris, beans and peedi. infact i give beans more credit that young chris when i think about it because i was at bike week 99 in sc and the roc did a show out there and beans was the ? who had the crowd riled up doing all those gestures while jay z was standing by security giving out those awkward ass adlibs
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he is very witty and cynical like a dark comedy. he has a stream like flow.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i used to dig jada but after he got roasted by beans i dunno. it made me look at him different and he hasnt been hitting since. his albums and mixtapes are boring to me now. styles P is leagues ahead of jada
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jay Z wouldnt be a ? ass camel if he could just start rapping about new topics. he has the talent but he doesnt have drive or focus anymore. thats fine and dandy but when he parades around calling himself the ? mc with ? poor material to show for it you cant help but put him under scrutiny and thats my main beef with Jay Z. yes we all know he was a coke mule. yes we know the riches he traded is soul for is envious. yes he is married to the beautiful beyonce knowles whom is having a sexual affair with her bodyguard. i heard about his greatness all of last decade. he speaks of being progressive and the future. well we are in the future now. this world is nothing like it was in 2000. let alone 1988. its time for Jay Z to bury that whole content and reinvent himself with his own personal creativity.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    of course these jiggaboos would handover their money to jay z for some ? album with this title. LMAO at the responses in this thread. "if it shows me the secret to 33rd degree". damn you dudes are dumb as ? . he can tell you all the "mason" secrets he wants. its up to you if you are going to carry yourself like a dignified brother and walk in the light or a lame fake mason like jay z who thinks this is a new gang. u jigga warriors really are a bunch of sheep. u guys will justify any of this mans action. u dudes arent fans or stans. u ? are morally worse and really lacking something in your life if u think being a fake freemason is cool. my uncle is 33 w.m. here in houston, my father/grandfather are 32 princes they always tell me when they approach these fake masons now a days they all sound the same and know nothing because they got their knowledge from tv specials, national treasure, davinci code, youtube and internet. at this memorial day picnic i went to i saw some masons dogpile a fake ? giving them a ? up handshake they got off tv. 2B1ASK1 ? instead of listening to fake ass masons like jay z and googling ? about freemasons like you something. ? you can read all the websites u want but until u go behind closed doors of a lodge u have no ? idea. and im not trying to act like i know neither because i have common courtesy and respect for someone culture than to front and fake like im down. i never asked my dad or uncle anything about freemasons. i only been in waiting room of lodge. they dont play that ? . this isnt one of jay z's trend. they have generations of black men who walked in the light who were more dignified than this noo yawk jigga ? . like i said your boy jay z got some deep rooted issues that he cant keep running from. always want to be in the spotlight. always want to be first with something new. always want to be a part of something big. his cutthroat attitude that got him to the top of the hill walking over the dead friendships that he killed. ? jay z. hell no i wouldnt want to hear a fake concept album he copied from angels and demons. and plus he biting pac with the title. ? illuminati. KILLUMINATI allday.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I though the Illuminati had a hiring freeze on them right now

LMAO!!!!!
    /thread closed

lol@ "hiring freeze"
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You typed all that and Jay-Z still has more number 1 albums than any other ARTIST in history.....what were you saying again?

LMAO good reply. very clever!
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i heard rocafella is a good company to slave for. smh. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    naw them ? was jus ungrateful

yeah Jay Z was ungrateful. what a way to treat his so called homie (dame) that showed him the ropes and got him the hip hop connects. like Jaz O says. Jay Z was an awkward ostrich ? shopping his fu shinickens tape to labels. crying in the cabs after meetings. he let lyor cohen call him a "wack ? " to his face. dame was the one who instilled the atrributes of stardom and success to Jay Z's head and helped him form Rocafella. there would be no jay z if it wasnt for biggs and dame and jay z can make all the ? spoken words disses all he wants HE KNOW THIS. bleek is my ? but the homie, the real capo of the roc beans went to war single handedly with Nas, Mobb Deep, Lox and kept alot of pressure as well as others (Jayo, Charli Baltimore, DMX) from blindsiding him. If beans wasnt there to defend Jay Z dude would of folded and there would of been no takeover and the ether would of burned even deeper. Beans was like Chris to Jay Z ? ass Marlo-like ways. "my mans will shoot you". smh. Jay Z owes Beans more than money. and speaking of Takeover cant forget that Jay Z was ready to dispose of Kanye West until Dame took action. Dame gave Kanye that shot. not Jay Z. Jay Z said he wasnt good enough to rap and play the back making beats. then when Kanye outshined him in sales and influence last decade Jay Z came crawling back on his camel toes needing this ? for BP3. how can a ? say he is the creator of the blueprint when it was shaped by someone else? BP1=SC, BP3=808HB. ? jay z
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ashanti used to go to prodigy grandmother's school of dance and gave jay z them pictures. and that wasnt prodigy in 1988 that was prodigy in fall of 1983 8 years old. nothing is etherous about them pictures especially now that MJ is dead. i wish someone can find my old ballerina pics with my white glove s curl and the way u make me feel highwater jeans. jay z couldnt go bar for bar with prodigy so he had to resort to this publicity stunt. ? jay z. crawlin>takeover burn>takeover. speakin of burn jay z went to DJ offices and got Vida yanked from the video
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eminem 1.8 million 1 week>Wayne 900K 1 week
    recovery sold more in one week than rebirth and young money album has sold in 6 months.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn u jigga warriors still defending sandalbars? ? jay z. takeover was a weak diss. not a stain on prodigy. crawlin and walkin had more hate and venom. notice since Jay Z dissed my ? P about his height Jay Z hasnt pointed out any other physical flaws in anyone because Nas gave him his own medicine on Ether. and besides thats all he could say about p was that he was short and got robbed. big ? woop. Jay Z failed to address the real reason why P barked on him in the first place and that was him claiming a loss for NY as a whole on Vol 2. yeah Jay Z waved the white flag for you New Yorkers with that album after ? like X, Cam, Pun, Nore, Bis brought the attention and creative juices back to NY in 1997-1998. NY wasnt soft when Snoop crushed them buildings on Jay Z Puffy and Biggie hiding out in south florida working on LAD. Prodigy and the Queens ? were the only ones who wasnt scared shitless of Death Row.

and prodigy was far from a ballerina. His grandmother owned a dance studio where J Lo and many choreographers for Madonna, Janet, MJ went. Prodigy grandfather was a blues musician who traveled the world. Prodigy mother has royal roots in Africa and his father was a computer programmer for IBM. Jay Z is just a little insecure ? that used to play dress up in his sisters clothes and rap to the rhythmic sounds of moans of his carpet eating mom used to make when she had to ? men and women for rent money and ? . like i said Jay Z is dealing with some issues that no amount of money will ever correct. he isnt progressive because he is somekind of super hustler. he moves foward because he is always running away from something. i never seen anyone with so much money act so insecure about the pettiest ? in their profession instead of moving it into rightful direction. what if bill gates would of got his money after windows 3.1 and said ? it? what if warren buffet just stayed locked up in his penthouse for another 20 years?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? jay z. if he could do his best friend this what you think he feel about u jigga warriors? smh ? ? still buying jay z overhyped "hustler" image. lyor cohen called Jay Z all kinds of ? and was throwing ? at him telling him that his flow is wack and he wouldnt sign him. Jay Z giving his demos out to execs and they throw that ? away in face and all he did is went to go cry on dame's shoulder. if it wasnt for dame arrogant, cocky, brash, aggressive HARLEM ways that Jay Z got his whole swagger from he would still be rapping like the fushinckens trickin on ? in DE. Dame got him the deal at capital. Bryan Turner said that Dame Dash had the game plan ready for the vision of Rocafella while Jay Z was quiet like a ? acting all shy. the suits had to tell him to speak up numerous times and make eye contact. Dame dealt exclusively with Russ when HE got rocafella that def jam deal in 1997 and thats what led to alot of tension with that racist bastard Lyor and Dame cause Dame wasnt a ? like Jay Z and letting that filthy jew call him all kinds of ? . There was a rumor that Dame choked out lyor but im not sure. Dame(Irv Gotti also) turned that lazy ass Def Jam label who was about to die in 97 after they sunk all they money into Phenomenon flop lol into a prominent NY powerhouse
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what is Jay Z gonna do with them sorry ass Nets now? NY barely checkin for the knicks now, nobody care about the ? Nets
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay Z needs to start getting his act together and pushing this dude. J Cole is nice with it and I do hope he gets a taste of success. He can really expand Roc Nation this decade. the camel needs to get off of drakes ? and start givin props to his own artist. ? this cheap ass heinken tour Jay Z gotta do better than that. cheap bastard. he can brag about how money isnt a object to him but have a ? beer company sponsor his first tour. not a good look.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man im sick of you jigga warriors making excuses for Jay Z's handling of J Cole. J Cole shouldnt be praised for saying "he wants to do it without the help of Jay Z". that makes ZERO sense if you are an artist under a CONTRACT. Jay Z obligation as a business partner with J Cole's career is to provide him with the proper channels of promotion and exposure. Thats why he runs a record company. This is a prime example of why Jay Z whole "business" mentality is a sham. the lazy ass camel cant even market his own artist. Dame would of had J Cole name in everyones mouth like Drake by now. Dame believed in his artists. who would of known those 2 young spitters from philly Chris and Neef would have a gold album and platnium single under their belt. dont yall act like Peedi was getting not hype and next up for the Roc. Freeway sold 400K with no radio friendly singles. State Property 1 and 2 went gold also and Dame was the ? that believed in the grammy winning multi platnium Kanye West not Jay Z. the camel dont know ? about marketing an artist so he sticks to the slave mentality "earn my respect" excuse instead of putting HIS artist on. Im sure if J Cole would make it on his own Jay Z would take his lion share of the profits because of the contract. man ? it. j cole dumb for signing to a 46 year old rapper still making music. Jay Z too busy doing features to help other artists sell than his own. J Cole is dumb and Jay Z even dumber. Ill Will Records>RoC Nation
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    that ? sound so ? its insane, my lil girl growin up watching 2 dudes kissin on tv, dam, its ashame how the game changed

slept on post.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    There is no button to be pressed, you can't force people to like artist or music. If there was a button to be pushed, why didn't that button work for Tierra Marrie, Young Gunz,etc. We got label heads who are way more experienced that all these black execs who still can't figure out the new music model and how to sell albums, wtf makes yall think it's as simple as pushing some non existent button. I'm sure if there was some button, every record label would be hitting right now. lol

I think Jay is doing the right thing with J Cole imo for these reasons. No one gave Jay-z ? , so why shouldn't J Cole work for his ? (ay his dues), J Cole doesn't want that Memphis Bleek label of being Jay-z's little buddy, I think it's important to establish a artist vs exec relatonship because it is a business at the end of the day. We don't need another State Prop situation where ? are crying like they lost their daddy.

Why cant you admit that Jay Z is doing a ? job at handling his artist? The camel isnt a ? . he makes mistakes like me and you. Jay Z isnt pushing Cole because frankly he doesnt give a damn. Jay Z is too busy bringing guns to work....gilbert arenas and ducking clubs....tiger woods to concentrate on J Cole. smh. meet the sniper is right PROMOTION>MARKETABLITY. YOU CAN SELL ANYTHING IF YOU CAN PROMOTE IT ESPECIALLY A SO CALLED HUSTLER CLAIMS WHO CAN SELL WATER TO A WELL. smh again.
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Flav and Chuck D went to college together at SUNY i belive in 81-83. They linked up because Chuck D was preparing a diss record for rival MC and him and Flav came up with the concept of "Public Enemy #1" that came out on their debut 5 years later on. Flav was more than a hypeman. he was a promoter who was making international connects trying to spread the message of PE. that was his personality. he was a b boy at heart. not only that Flav dropped some concious rhymes. Yo ? , 911 is a Joke, Letter 2 NY Post, Monkey off My back. ? yall 90s crackbabies who think its cool to diss flav. only a hip hop noob wouldnt understand how dope Flav was in his heydays. ? Flav was the main ? always customed Dapper Dan leathered down in dope fits. use to rock all the dope nikes. had the fattest chains and cant forget his trademark clock and african medallion. trust me they had plenty of ? walking around looking like Flav in the 80s they just dont want to admit it
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eli Porter always make my chick flood her thongs