edited April 2010
    Options
    Should have neva gave yall ? money..

Buffets FTW
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? u better than me...I wait till I get the half off coupon in my email for Fogo De Chao from Groupon.com to go up there and pig out...lol!!!!!!!!!!!
    But to re hash...that ? is more than worth it...I go in there for brunch on Sundays high as a kite with the munchies and go HAM

Yo their Chicken is the ? *n best! Its the freshest chicken I've had other than back when I was little @ the family reunion and my Cousin killed a chicken and cooked that ? for us.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    best meal i've had thus far this year was toby's dinner theater...
    at first i was a little shook cuz it was buffet style..

but damn damn damn

What was the show like?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    we dont have that in texas

what kind of spot is it?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What was the show like?
    ? was spectacular....

it was

ain't miss behaving.. both of us grew up in the arts, so a jazz musical was the ? to us....
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options

what kind of spot is it?

You ever been to Texas Road House? Best Steak I came across when I was there.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i went online 2 look at the prices and they aint there

lol plz dont go if ur gonna be trippin on the price. go somewhere in ur price range
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? was spectacular....

it was

ain't miss behaving.. both of us grew up in the arts, so a jazz musical was the ? to us....

I'm not really into the Arts so to speak but my shorty really is, Im goin check it out.
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what the ? ???!?!? 200? For dinner? I already gave her ass 1000$ for her bday... ? !

you shouldve just gotten her a new handbag for all what youre spending lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I used to Love Legal Seafood but they closed the one here down. So now its Rusty Scupper when i really want seafood.

Where is that?? I remember they had a legal seafood down at the harbor I think....idk though. Never went down here. I used to go to one in Long Island and it was good. My fav thing in bmore is going to little italy....

Anyway Mortons never was good to me....
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo their Chicken is the ? *n best! Its the freshest chicken I've had other than back when I was little @ the family reunion and my Cousin killed a chicken and cooked that ? for us.

That family re-union must have been down here in Alabama.....well atleast it sounds like it was down here....
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? u better than me...I wait till I get the half off coupon in my email for Fogo De Chao from Groupon.com to go up there and pig out...lol!!!!!!!!!!!
    But to re hash...that ? is more than worth it...I go in there for brunch on Sundays high as a kite with the munchies and go HAM

groupon!!!!! LOVE THEM! hahaha I just bought some ? for 19 exercise classes for 20 bucks. HYPED! I never saw no Fogo groupons on there tho!!
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Where is that?? I remember they had a legal seafood down at the harbor I think....idk though. Never went down here. I used to go to one in Long Island and it was good. My fav thing in bmore is going to little italy....

where in little italy dee? i work a block away lol i love chiapparelli's, isabella's, and amicci's and viccaros desset is GOAT
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options

It used to be across from the Gallery. I used to work @ T.Rowe and it was on the ground level of the building with Jos A Bank and I think Sprint was down there 2.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol plz dont go if ur gonna be trippin on the price. Go somewhere in ur price range

no i did that 2 see what i wanted before i got there so i wouldnt be dissapointed
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Thats basically what im sayin... U lookin @ $40 to $50 a plate.. Sides are about $10 and up... They got a bottle of water for $20 it comes from a Lake or Pond in Italy... If u aint tryna spend the bread.. FALLL BACK.. Everything aint for everybody... Dont make yaself look cheap in that building..

smh @ u sayin this then u take me to a mexican restaraunt.. emm... u got some splainin to do
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options

what kind of spot is it?

That's cause yall have like 79013709 steakhouses in texas lmao yall have the best of the best.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    groupon!!!!! LOVE THEM! hahaha I just bought some ? for 19 exercise classes for 20 bucks. HYPED! I never saw no Fogo groupons on there tho!!

Last time they did groupons for Fogo was for Mothers Day on last year...haven't seen them since tho...
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I really like Ceasers Den the best out the Lil Italy spots oh and Ciabello GOAT Veal!
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I used to Love Legal Seafood but they closed the one here down. So now its Rusty Scupper when i really want seafood.

I just went to Legal on Sunday had the two lobsters deal and it was decent but the crab cakes were not so great (the one by Regan); however if you want seafood then go to Jerry's (? blow Legal out the water), i don't know if they got any in B-More but they got one in Bowie and Lanham.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    did any of yal bmorians get that city guide resturaunt thingie that came out last month?

it's like a lillt magazine that has reviews of mad resturaunts in the area, imma ry to hit as many of them joints as posible this summer....
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Best advice on steakhouses. Unless you are in Chicago for Harry Caray, find an Argentine steak house. They get the best meats in the world and they know how to cook it. I live in NYC and have Old Homestead, Peter Lugers, Strip House, etc.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    emm holla. wrote: »
    thats basically what im sayin... U lookin @ $40 to $50 a plate.. Sides are about $10 and up... They got a bottle of water for $20 it comes from a lake or pond in italy... If u aint tryna spend the bread.. Falll back.. Everything aint for everybody... Dont make yaself look cheap in that building..

hahah iim good, i just wanna enojoy myself... And not be mad when i leave
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    That family re-union must have been down here in Alabama.....well atleast it sounds like it was down here....

South Carolina! Cherokee County lol
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    did any of yal bmorians get that city guide resturaunt thingie that came out last month?

it's like a lillt magazine that has reviews of mad resturaunts in the area, imma ry to hit as many of them joints as posible this summer....

Baltimore Magazine or somethin else???????????
This discussion has been closed.