edited April 2010
    Options
    ? u better take her to chilis
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    JQUEENS21 wrote: »
    Best advice on steakhouses. Unless you are in Chicago for Harry Caray, find an Argentine steak house. They get the best meats in the world and they know how to cook it. I live in NYC and have Old Homestead, Peter Lugers, Strip House, etc.

Now that is a steakhouse for real. If you think ruth chris is good then you ain't been to Lugers lol, seriously i don't know how ? is saying Ruth Chris is offical, hell I've had better steaks at Outback before *smh*
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    did any of yal bmorians get that city guide resturaunt thingie that came out last month?

it's like a lillt magazine that has reviews of mad resturaunts in the area, imma ry to hit as many of them joints as posible this summer....

nope.. tell me what you find thats good, ok? :)

idk i dont like eating out in bmore bc theres not a lot of selection like dc... i guess cuz i already been to the good spots like 278934930 times
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anybody here been to Joes? I be seeing the commercial all the time that ? wit all the seafood look Aight
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    nope.. tell me what you find thats good, ok? :)

idk i dont like eating out in bmore bc theres not a lot of selection like dc... i guess cuz i already been to the good spots like 278934930 times

there are soooooooo many little spots that u gotta either hear about from someone else, or just find a review in the paper... i'm glad as ? i got that magazine, i'll defeinlte post reviews whenever i check a new spot out...
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Hey hey hey hey heeeyy noooowww wait one Muthaluvin minute... That happens to be one of my favorite spots to eat at... And I want to share that with you.. It aint even about price... Or the name of the restaurant.. Its about good food.. And being that you have never been its about a new experience... *smh* @ you for even comin at me like that.. U aint right b.... :-(

lmao its just a joke papi chulo.. i love mexican thats prob my fav type of food to eat besides italian. just dont let me have to many margaritas and then take advantage of me ok :(
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anybody here been to Joes? I be seeing the commercial all the time that ? wit all the seafood look Aight

joes crabshack???

nastiest ? :td. no seasoning whatsoever.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The one in Denver closed when the recession hit. In a western state there's just too much competition for mediocrity.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there are soooooooo many little spots that u gotta either hear about from someone else, or just find a review in the paper... i'm glad as ? i got that magazine, i'll defeinlte post reviews whenever i check a new spot out...

I heard that spot Milan was some ? but I still wanna check it out. See if it got a review in ur book for me.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It used to be across from the Gallery. I used to work @ T.Rowe and it was on the ground level of the building with Jos A Bank and I think Sprint was down there 2.

Word? They offered me a position when I first got here. I heard it was a good place to work, but opted to work in DC instead. Good deal. Yea thats where I was picturing it to be too. Im saying where is that Rusty Scupper at though??

AK- La Scala has the best cannoli's you could ever taste outside of Italy....I swear to you!! I love Amicci's especially if I just wanna go somewhere reasonable with my pplz from ny. Ciao Bella is good and my fav is Cafe Gia....I had some seafood pasta platter there that i can still taste lmao.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    joes crabshack???

nastiest ? :td. no seasoning whatsoever.

Thanks for the heads up. I aint goin be able to do it then.
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EMM

how did things go on saturday?

(not to derail thread - sorry t/s)
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    AK- La Scala has the best cannoli's you could ever taste outside of Italy....I swear to you!! I love Amicci's especially if I just wanna go somewhere reasonable with my pplz from ny. Ciao Bella is good and my fav is Cafe Gia....I had some seafood pasta platter there that i can still taste lmao.

I never been to La Scala imma try it. Cafe Gia catered my companys Christmas party and I was disgusted maybe I should try it again. What about that new spot Milan everyone's raving about... I wonder if its any good. You gotta try Chiapparelli's tho.. I used to walk there every day just to get their salad for lunch. Yummm.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word? They offered me a position when I first got here. I heard it was a good place to work, but opted to work in DC instead. Good deal. Yea thats where I was picturing it to be too. Im saying where is that Rusty Scupper at though??

that's one area i've been promising myself to visit, little italy...

tthanks for the heads up..

and @ lu,i'll bring the book to work tomorrow, and just start scanning pages, and posting the reviews up for you
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yea its a great Firm. I like it where I'm at now but New York is the only way to the top thru the Firm I'm at now" shrugs". But Rusty is on the opposite side of the harbor right in front of Federal Hill. Well a little past it to the left.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's one area i've been promising myself to visit, little italy...

tthanks for the heads up..

and @ lu,i'll bring the book to work tomorrow, and just start scanning pages, and posting the reviews up for you

* D a p s *
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cmon babygurl.. When u with me.. U aint gotta worry about none of that.. U can let ya hair down and be free.. :-)

yeah but then i gotta put my hair back up when u get a flat and i gotta change ur damn tire smmfh

lmaooo
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I aint goin be able to do it then.

yeah and they start singing randomly and jumping on tables and ? lol...dont know about you but im not trying to eat at a circus
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? u better take her to chilis

come on son, u coulda atleast said redlobster
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh and as far as personal pizzas go

if u an't never ? with the dog pub (formerly thirsty dog's) in federal hill...

u haven't lived yet...
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh and as far as personal pizzas go

if u an't never ? with the dog pub (formerly thirsty dog's) in federal hill...

u haven't lived yet...

word? after im done starving myself on my diet then imma try that. the best pizza i ever had was in puerto rico tho surprisingly
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never been to La Scala imma try it. Cafe Gia catered my companys Christmas party and I was disgusted maybe I should try it again. What about that new spot Milan everyone's raving about... I wonder if its any good. You gotta try Chiapparelli's tho.. I used to walk there every day just to get their salad for lunch. Yummm.

Really??? That's crazy! Maybe it was an off day....but u know what- when I go to most of those places I usually am with an associate in my industry. And they break their necks to impress them, so u know how that is. I really can't WAIT until my job brings our conference to Baltimore so I can start being a big wig in this city lmao right now i get free stuff but I can't walk up in a damn restaurant and get free food and ? like the people in my industry that work out here smh.

Oh and don't worry about EmM taking advantage of you hahaha he done been with me on the drunkest of drunkest days LMAO wiling outtttttt
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    word? after im done starving myself on my diet then imma try that. the best pizza i ever had was in puerto rico tho surprisingly

they have a pizza called mr green jeans..? 's banging...

here's there menu

http://www.pubdog.net/federal_hil_food_menu.html
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    DEE,

u ain't selling them coupons yet???
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yo C.. When I tell u disaster... *smh* Needless to say Ill be taking that exam again sometime in the summer or fall... I aint wanna drop the money for Kaplan but I very well may have too... Whats funny is I thought I did good until my score popped up.. :-(

awww thats ? up lol :\

is it still the same as when i took it - answer one right and you get a harder one, and answer one wrong you get an easier one??
This discussion has been closed.