Is "ruths chris" worth the money?

Options

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aww this is so cute.. i think we should have a baltimore meet-up for ic ppl and go out to eat at all these nice restaraunts.. and make dee bring her coworkers so we can get good food for free :tu
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    aww this is so cute.. i think we should have a baltimore meet-up for ic ppl and go out to eat at all these nice restaraunts.. and make dee bring her coworkers so we can get good food for free :tu

from what it sounds like we all work right around downtown too, i work in canton
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yea the same format.. It has not really changed... But my math skills have diminished since HS.. ? is sad.. When I was studyin I had to teach myself long division all over again.. Since in the "Real World" I would use a calculator for any of those types of calculations.. My application is strong.. I just have to get the GMAT score and im in the building..

lol yeah i skipped like a quarter of the math part, some ? i had never seen before in life smh...good luck on the next run, at least youll know what to expect.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You ever been to Texas Road House? Best Steak I came across when I was there.

yep i dont like steaks but i tried one and the ? was good i cant lie
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    at the Rusty Scupper you're only paying for the view

it definately has the best view out of all the restaraunts down there

I was expecting the seafood to be great but I was wishing I went to Phillips instead

the restaraunt itself is nicer than muthafucker tho
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hold on...for some reason, I'm never impressed by restaurant steaks. My homemade steaks are always well done and seasoned with "McCormick Season All." I imagine the reason why steaks taste bland to me at restaurants is basically because I get them well done.

You guys get your steaks medium rare?
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hold on...for some reason, I'm never impressed by restaurant steaks. My homemade steaks are always well done and seasoned with "McCormick Season All." I imagine the reason why steaks taste bland to me at restaurants is basically because I get them well done.

You guys get your steaks medium rare?
    I always order mine medium rare. Idk how anyone can eat a burnt ass steak with no flavor and dry as hell. The good thing about ordering it medium rare is if its too red I can send it back to be cooked more but I like it reddish pink.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u in the A right dro ... u ever been to Chantrelles ..?
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I say google top steakhouses in your area. You may find something better and more economical.
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I always order mine medium rare. Idk how anyone can eat a burnt ass steak with no flavor and dry as hell. The good thing about ordering it medium rare is if its too red I can send it back to be cooked more but I like it reddish pink.

You see, that is what I am saying. At restaurants, well done completely destroys any flavor or taste. I don't eat medium-rare because the "red and pink" is not appealing to me. If you are ever up to try a "great" well done steak...

"After cleaning your steak, season it on both sides with "McCormik(they're paying me to advertise) Season All." Set the oven to broil and cook it well. Be sure to flip it while cooking."

Seriously, if you are up to try it, I guarantee you'll be pleased.
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You see, that is what I am saying. At restaurants, well done completely destroys any flavor or taste. I don't eat medium-rare because the "red and pink" is not appealing to me. If you are ever up to try a "great" well done steak...

"After cleaning your steak, season it on both sides with "McCormik(they're paying me to advertise) Season All." Set the oven to broil and cook it well. Be sure to flip it while cooking."

I broils a mean steak baby boy u aint gotsta tell me lol. But steak at Ruths Chris is just the best to me... they like marinate that ? in butter.. they serve it on a plate thats like 500 degrees so its still sizzling when they bring it to you... GOAT
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    at the Rusty Scupper you're only paying for the view

it definately has the best view out of all the restaraunts down there

I was expecting the seafood to be great but I was wishing I went to Phillips instead

the restaraunt itself is nicer than muthafucker tho

I know yo azz dont live in Bmore!!!

Du- I work in Towson lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

they're paying u to advertise D ..? hit me off with a box of them seasonings and i'll put the brand on the map in my neighborhood .. i'm serious..

I know u got the resources to hit a ? of with a good delivery of them spices ..
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i don't eat steak unless it's medium rare either
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What did I miss?
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Medium Well is the way to go. I don't want my ? to moo while cutting.
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    they're paying u to advertise D ..? hit me off with a box of them seasonings and i'll put the brand on the map in my neighborhood .. i'm serious..

I know u got the resources to hit a ? of with a good delivery of them spices ..

Lol at you and I doing drug deals with Colombians to get the "McCormik."
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i don't eat steak unless it's medium rare either

ewwww

I eat it medium well. Medium Rare never escapes my lips.

My boss eats em rare. I get SOOOO disgusted.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know yo azz dont live in Bmore!!!

Du- I work in Towson lol

why don't I ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I already gave her ass 1000$ for her bday... ? !

simp fail...
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    What did I miss?

people in baltimore talking about how great our resturaunts are...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why don't I ?

I didn't know that :( U wanna go to the farmers market wit me?
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    people in baltimore talking about how great our resturaunts are...

Oh......well....ok....I'll be leaving now...
    *saunters out the thread*
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is Houstons in atlanta still open. I remember going there for prom one year. The food was straight. My homeboy and his date got to arguing cause he didn think it would cost as much as it did. He was so mad she got a desert they fussed all the way back to gainesville. Me and my shorty was drinking the alize in the back of the car dying. I remember he was like....

Him: You could have got a dollar brownie at the gas station, then get you a lil thing of ice cream.
    Her: This is suppose to be my senior prom its supposed to be special
    Him: You just made the owner of Houstons feel special ill tell you that much.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didn't know that :( U wanna go to the farmers market wit me?

but of course
This discussion has been closed.