Let's Keep it real: Male posters with shirtless avis are.......

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i didn't think what t/s stated is hard to understand, GNS & DONKEY, or any forums with at least 3 or more women, avi's without shirts cool.
    cheap seats or any male dominated forum, avi's without shirts, uncool............. RIGHT SAID FRED your the coolest kid in my book, do you

I don't think it's hard to understand either. And I'm cool with dpres so this is no shade or whatever...

But if you're gonna simp the ladies, cool. Do you. You should be posting primarily where the ladies are. But if you aren't and your goal is to remain neutral by posting everywhere on the site, then you shouldn't really have a shirtless avi of yourself, unless you're trying to simp both the ladies AND the dudes you're posting with.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i didn't think what t/s stated is hard to understand, GNS & DONKEY, or any forums with at least 3 or more women, avi's without shirts cool.
    cheap seats or any male dominated forum, avi's without shirts, uncool............. RIGHT SAID FRED your the coolest kid in my book, do you

say word son!!!! *salutes and sends a gallon bottle of Henny to him and his peeps*

no beef here gentleman, carry on with pleasing the ladies

just keep that glossing model ? out of the "man" forums, that's all I was getting at bredren
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cosign this powerful thread. This ain't matchmaker.com. FOH with that. This is a male dominated board. Do you not understand the logic behind that ? looking ? ??
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know what...I apologize. It is a forum, and you can complain about anything you want. I had the choice to click this thread or not and I chose to. Every argument I mentioned is valid except for "stop complaining." After all, a forum is here to express yourself. However, I can debate with you on the topic because that is the other purpose of a forum. And my response is...

You are basing your entire argument on an assumption. The assumption that it is "common knowledge" that if there is a certain ratio of women to men...shirtless pictures are a no no. Now, who is to say that? The men on the forum? I mean, admit it, I do nothing to please the other men on this forum. I do me, as should every one else. Now, the only exception of the rule is when...on the occasion that a female poster may ask for my pics...I think about it and I make a decision on whether I should actually post them. The fact that there are 2 females or 1,000, it was a decision to please her at the time. That is something you don't respect? Well...sorry, real talk.

Also, why is it questionable? Because you say so? Because some other people on the site says so? Guy...I make the decision on what I post or do on this site is reasonable. Now...if anything, in my book, is questionable...it is complaining about another man's photos because honestly...

When I was in elementary school...I was shy b. I was shy and uncomfortable around the girls I liked. The boys, I didn't give a ? what they wore or said. So when I see grown mean getting uncomfortable around shirtless men...

You get it.

Much respect to you though.

wow

I can totally tell that law was your calling

when I read your posts they scream attorney !

you love to debate and are you practicing yet?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Like I said- find some other ? to complain about.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh @ this even being discussed.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wow

I can totally tell that law was your calling

when I read your posts they scream attorney !

you love to debate and are you practicing yet?

lol, yea everybody used to say, "You're going to be a lawyer one day!" I graduated in 2009 and I took the NY BAR exam in Feb of 2010. I am getting the results any day now. (Scared as hell)

I can't wait till I start practicing though...
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    displaying latent homosexual tendencies or extreme feminine characteristics.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know what...I apologize. It is a forum, and you can complain about anything you want. I had the choice to click this thread or not and I chose to. Every argument I mentioned is valid except for "stop complaining." After all, a forum is here to express yourself. However, I can debate with you on the topic because that is the other purpose of a forum. And my response is...

You are basing your entire argument on an assumption. The assumption that it is "common knowledge" that if there is a certain ratio of women to men...shirtless pictures are a no no. Now, who is to say that? The men on the forum? I mean, admit it, I do nothing to please the other men on this forum. I do me, as should every one else. Now, the only exception of the rule is when...on the occasion that a female poster may ask for my pics...I think about it and I make a decision on whether I should actually post them. The fact that there are 2 females or 1,000, it was a decision to please her at the time. That is something you don't respect? Well...sorry, real talk.

Also, why is it questionable? Because you say so? Because some other people on the site says so? Guy...I make the decision on what I post or do on this site is reasonable. Now...if anything, in my book, is questionable...it is complaining about another man's photos because honestly...

When I was in elementary school...I was shy b. I was shy and uncomfortable around the girls I liked. The boys, I didn't give a ? what they wore or said. So when I see grown mean getting uncomfortable around shirtless men...

You get it.

Much respect to you though.

yo... this right here... lmao...
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Exercising ego. Let's be real it's part ego.

If these dudes were built like pregnant hens or Ethiopian power lifters, they would have a shirt on.

I used to do it when I was young, but due to my long term activity, my physique has fallen on hard times. My ego won't permit me to do it.
  • Ms. Mephisto
    Ms. Mephisto Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm starting a new trend, I'm gonna post my abs in my avy.....watch everybody start copying.

*smh*
    *looks at avi, does not see abs*
    Well?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Who cares if they get mad........the ladies love it!!

exactly! damn you lookin right in those boy shorts too