Let's Keep it real: Male posters with shirtless avis are.......

Options

Comments

• Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    please

the powder room is not some special place for shirtless men. It's a room for females to discuss issues in their lives without having to be harassed or called a bitchhoesmut every 5 minutes.

just like females who don't want to see ass and ? in avi's are told.... you can turn your avi's off.

oh and Dpres... the answer to your quiz is:

post more pics or PM them if your shy :)

Let's say you are correct, superficially...it's still the ONE sub-forum on this site in which female posters frequent the most.

If a ? is that desirous to be critiqued, he should be posting in the one place where there are mostly females. All I'm saying.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Which place do you post at most often? Let that be your guide for your choice in avatars. Personally, I'll just either put you on ignore or get adblock.

Those who feel so uncomfortable when they see a few shirtless pics of males in an internet forum when they are supposed to be concentrating on the posts....Come on, seriously?

You mean to tell me this happens...

**Signs onto the I.C sees cool thread**
    **Scrolls...oh no a shirtless pic(Palms get sweaty, heartbeat rises and gets anxious and agitated)**
    **Why are these guys doing this to me what can I do...I'll ignore him or adblock him..I can't take it**

How does that sound to you?

Man up and stop concentrating on the pic and look at the post.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But AK...check this college level question out that they can't understand...

You(AK) ask me (DPres) to post 1(or more) shirtless pics for your(AK) enjoyment. Thus, I(DPres) decide to do such and the males who dominate the site get uncomfortable and call it suspect. Do they have a right to be mad?

[Do not start exam until proctor signals start. When time is up there will be no more writing. Failure to do so will result in automatic forfeit of exam. Good luck and enjoy your Summer!]

LMAO and I might post more for you...
    No they(ic homophobes) do not have a right to be mad because you(DPres) sent me(AK) shirtless photos but they(ic homophobes) may secretly like the photos and be happy you(DPres) posted them.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm too sexy for my shirt
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Let's say you are correct, superficially...it's still the ONE sub-forum on this site in which female posters frequent the most.

If a ? is that desirous to be critiqued, he should be posting in the one place where there are mostly females. All I'm saying.

Actually more females post in the G&S than the Powder Room

sad but true
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Those who feel so uncomfortable when they see a few shirtless pics of males in an internet forum when they are supposed to be concentrating on the posts....Come on, seriously?

You mean to tell me this happens...

**Signs onto the I.C sees cool thread**
    **Scrolls...oh no a shirtless pic(Palms get sweaty, heartbeat rises and gets anxious and agitated)**
    **Why are these guys doing this to me what can I do...I'll ignore him or adblock him..I can't take it**

How does that sound to you?

Man up and stop concentrating on the pic and look at the post.

so you think it's cool to post in those other forums I mentioned as well

and ? shouldn't have a prob with it even tho you basically got a nigganude for an avi? LOL
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't pay attention to them ? enough. I let them do them and I do me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c'mon Dpres you know what this thread is saying

if you posting where the females are, then champ it makes perfect sense that you trying to floss and ? for the ladies

but if you in the Reason and Cheap Seats where it's 99.9999999% dudes, you honestly don't think 10 ? with shirtless avis posting in a row don't look suspect in a thread about the NBA playoffs? LOL

I put the true or false ? out there for forum effect, but c'mon champ. you have to admit there's some validity to what's being brought up in here

I'm going to go over a couple reasons why a person might have chosen to post such a pic (I am not condoning or supporting any of these reasons just listing them)

1. There are women on the site and they want attention
    2. They are ? and they want attention from men
    3. They have lurked the site and realize people try to get on you and accuse you of "real life misfortune" thus by posting a pic of how good they look or with money in their hand they are trying to show the "potential haters" to fall back.
    4. They've seen threads like this and essentially determine that it is hate, thus creating the "U Mad" symptoms by posting shitrless pics
    5. They're confident in their selves and see no reason why someone should criticize the decision to flaunt there body
    6. Jail house mentality, "If I show how big I am, for some reason, they will not be internetz bullies!!"

Pick a number. Regardless of the fact...stop complaining about something so trivial and complain about reasonable things. But "wy are their shirtless men"...come on Blak...
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    No they(ic homophobes) do not have a right to be mad because you(DPres) sent me(AK) shirtless photos but they(ic homophobes) may secretly like the photos and be happy you(DPres) posted them.

Ms. Forty. Hi, I just wanted to tell you I am proud of how well you did on my exam. I noticed you are always in class and participating. Would you like some extra credit? Come with me to my office...
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ms. Forty. Hi, I just wanted to tell you I am proud of how well you did on my exam. I noticed you are always in class and participating. Would you like some extra credit? Come with me to my office...

Yes I'd be happy to take some more extra credit, professor dpres.
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm going to go over a couple reasons why a person might have chosen to post such a pic (I am not condoning or supporting any of these reasons just listing them)

1. There are women on the site and they want attention
    2. They are ? and they want attention from men
    3. They have lurked the site and realize people try to get on you and accuse you of "real life misfortune" thus by posting a pic of how good they look or with money in their hand they are trying to show the "potential haters" to fall back.
    4. They've seen threads like this and essentially determine that it is hate, thus creating the "U Mad" symptoms by posting shitrless pics
    5. They're confident in their selves and see no reason why someone should criticize the decision to flaunt there body
    6. Jail house mentality, "If I show how big I am, for some reason, they will not be internetz bullies!!"

Pick a number. Regardless of the fact...stop complaining about something so trivial and complain about reasonable things. But "wy are their shirtless men"...come on Blak...

well champ, is this a forum, or is it not?

I put it out there as a real discussion. I never expected the ladies to come in here and agree.........but also, mofos love to actually respond before reading and letting it soak in first

if you want to post whatever avi for whatever reasons, then it's cool IMO

but if you don't want to send out the wrong impression, then why do something questionable in the 1st place. if you know you posted ya avi for the womens, then why you all in the forums that are basically a "no simp" zone?

but then get offended and say a ? is complaining cause they kept it real and addressed it outright that it looks out of place :shrugs
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    not my style but dont see anything rong wid a dude doing it...with the right intentions in mind of course.

? jus mad cos they chubby
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^ has a very sexy body !

:wave

hi Spliff !!!
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    not my style but dont see anything rong wid a dude doing it...with the right intentions in mind of course.

? jus mad cos they chubby

so if I post a pic showing my six-pack, then what I'm saying will all of a sudden have merit? LOL & SMH
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^ has a very sexy body !

:wave

hi Spliff !!!

hey mssssthaaaaaaaanng, thanks 4 da luv :)

@ blakfyahking

if u a real ? then u dont even need to put a pic up in ya avi, u hav a female on the ic put in they avi 4 u....

point im makin is....if u do put in ya own avi, then im sure its 2 catch the attention of ? n not ? ...which is wat i meant by the 'right intentions'....so im not sure wat the issue is...maybe u get distracted by shitless male avi's n it bothers u...i dont even notice them.
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well champ, is this a forum, or is it not?

I put it out there as a real discussion. I never expected the ladies to come in here and agree.........but also, mofos love to actually respond before reading and letting it soak in first

if you want to post whatever avi for whatever reasons, then it's cool IMO

but if you don't want to send out the wrong impression, then why do something questionable in the 1st place. if you know you posted ya avi for the womens, then why you all in the forums that are basically a "no simp" zone?

but then get offended and say a ? is complaining cause they kept it real and addressed it outright that it looks out of place :shrugs

You know what...I apologize. It is a forum, and you can complain about anything you want. I had the choice to click this thread or not and I chose to. Every argument I mentioned is valid except for "stop complaining." After all, a forum is here to express yourself. However, I can debate with you on the topic because that is the other purpose of a forum. And my response is...

You are basing your entire argument on an assumption. The assumption that it is "common knowledge" that if there is a certain ratio of women to men...shirtless pictures are a no no. Now, who is to say that? The men on the forum? I mean, admit it, I do nothing to please the other men on this forum. I do me, as should every one else. Now, the only exception of the rule is when...on the occasion that a female poster may ask for my pics...I think about it and I make a decision on whether I should actually post them. The fact that there are 2 females or 1,000, it was a decision to please her at the time. That is something you don't respect? Well...sorry, real talk.

Also, why is it questionable? Because you say so? Because some other people on the site says so? Guy...I make the decision on what I post or do on this site is reasonable. Now...if anything, in my book, is questionable...it is complaining about another man's photos because honestly...

When I was in elementary school...I was shy b. I was shy and uncomfortable around the girls I liked. The boys, I didn't give a ? what they wore or said. So when I see grown mean getting uncomfortable around shirtless men...

You get it.

Much respect to you though.
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Who cares if they get mad........the ladies love it!!

lol. It reminds me of when I play video games on Xbox live. I talk and the dudes on the game complain my voice is deep as hell. I sit there perplexed like, "Is this eharmony? My voice is supposed to please you? Why are you complaining about it!"

*** Non-humble post***

Funny thing is...I truly believe if a female lurker sees my posting style and my shirtless avi and says to herself..."Damn sexy as hell and intelligent and respectful, I think I might want to sign up!" It helps the complainers in the long run...now?
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Well if you don't do it for AK, then you should damn sure do it for me........you know I'm your buddy:p

lol...nah, I am going to cool it. It would be a violation me actually posting it in this thread. Even I know that would be f'd up. lmao.

new pics will be coming though, I promise you that buddy.

**Winks and waves before exiting thread**
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol. It reminds me of when I play video games on Xbox live. I talk and the dudes on the game complain my voice is deep as hell. I sit there perplexed like, "Is this eharmony? My voice is supposed to please you? Why are you complaining about it!"

*** Non-humble post***

Funny thing is...I truly believe if a female lurker sees my posting style and my shirtless avi and says to herself..."Damn sexy as hell and intelligent and respectful, I think I might want to sign up!" It helps the complainers in the long run...now?
    lmao
    oh now you have a deep voice too? dpres these male posters are going to burn you alive one day :O
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The shirtless avi's are great. I NEVER get tired of looking at Dpres avi. I mean NEVER. Too bad it's so small.
    Coolestkid has a nice one too. Love the tats!!
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL @ ya'll still going off on tangents

not surprised that some folks still catching feelings and not actually reading what I'm saying

all I'm saying is if that is what you are going to do, then you might as well post where the females are actually at and they post themselves

that could be the powder room, Gns, etc

but rooms you know damn well where it's mostly guys, c'mon fam, don't get mad if a fellow IC poster tells you about ya man law violation.....at that point your argument for the females goes out the window

you can't have it both ways fam(unless I guess you swing that way SMH)......but hopefully that ain't the message ya'll trying to send

don't act like I'm saying something crazy cause a ? wanna talk about sports and "man" ? so to speak, but I'm looking at damn near 10 avis of nigganudes in a row.....at some point I would think any man would start to wonder "where am I really posting at?" LOL
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL @ ya'll still going off on tangents

not surprised that some folks still catching feelings and not actually reading what I'm saying

all I'm saying is if that is what you are going to do, then you might as well post where the females are actually at and they post themselves

that could be the powder room, Gns, etc

but rooms you know damn well where it's mostly guys, c'mon fam, don't get mad if a fellow IC poster tells you about ya man law violation.....at that point your argument for the females goes out the window

you can't have it both ways fam(unless I guess you swing that way SMH)......but hopefully that ain't the message ya'll trying to send

don't act like I'm saying sometime crazy cause a ? wanna talk about sports and "man" ? so to speak, but I'm looking at damn near 10 avis of nigganudes in a row.....at some point I would think any man would start to wonder "where am I really posting at?" LOL

So you're saying that male posters who post in multiple forums, including GNS or PR should....?? what??? Change their avi's while posting in certain forums and then change them back when they come back to GnS??? If they post in both places, whats the prob?
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So you're saying that male posters who post in multiple forums, including GNS or PR should....?? what??? Change their avi's while posting in certain forums and then change them back when they come back to GnS??? If they post in both places, whats the prob?

no....that's not what I'm saying

what I'm saying is if you are a GnS or a Powder Room Poster, then I guess it makes sense that you trying to cater to the women :shrugs

but if you turn around and seriously try to debate in an all male basically forum like Cheap Seats or the Reason with the same avi up,

then it just looks wild jungle ?

either be a simp poster and simp, or be neutral poster and do ya simpin on the low

I don't see what's so out of wack for saying that
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *appreciates the shirtless avis
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i didn't think what t/s stated is hard to understand, GNS & DONKEY, or any forums with at least 3 or more women, avi's without shirts cool.
    cheap seats or any male dominated forum, avi's without shirts, uncool............. RIGHT SAID FRED your the coolest kid in my book, do you