Let's Keep it real: Male posters with shirtless avis are.......

Options

Comments

• htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Out of shape post
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I stay shirtless in my avi.......................? it

owwwwwwwwwww!
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I agree with Kat, it's done for the females here, and if the guy looks good we love it!! Why are males offended by what another dude puts in his avi? There is nothing wrong with flaunting the goods, female posters do it, and the guys enjoy it, so let these dudes live......I just see a lot of envy in this thread!!

shirtless female avi = GOAT

I'm just saying......................
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? are worried about other ? to much on this site.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shirtless female avi = GOAT

I'm just saying......................
    Word to CC drop them ? girl
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just see a lot of envy in this thread!!

you are dead on with this statement...as usual kimi...

dont you see?...these guys are not only unique for lifting weights and having tattoos, they are taking all of the out of state internet ?

i get heated just thinkin about it

on a personal note next time you shave your face you should stand closer to the razor

love ya babes

:)
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree with Kat, it's done for the females here, and if the guy looks good we love it!! Why are males offended by what another dude puts in his avi? There is nothing wrong with flaunting the goods, female posters do it, and the guys enjoy it, so let these dudes live......I just see a lot of envy in this thread!!

from who? we name names star LOL

you obviously didn't read the entire thread's premise.....but of course, nobody really expects a female to keep it real in here
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cosign:)

aint no co sign drop dem ?
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yikes, why are you jumping on my back?...........I'm just speaking in general, but hit dogs holler loudest:(

oh I'm a hit dog now cause I responded? LOL

it was my thread :shrugs

my only thing is, if you gon take a shot, then take one and don't be shook

I promise I won't cry shorty:)
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't pay attention to them ? enough. I let them do them and I do me.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    **Added shirtless pic for the women**

**Women seemed to have liked it**

**Men seemed to have hated, yet still respect my post game**

"Doc...there is a pattern here" [IMG][/img]sp50020100308.png
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    **Added shirtless pic for the women**

**Women seemed to have liked it**

**Men seemed to have hated, yet still respect my post game**

"Doc...there is a pattern here" [IMG][/img]sp50020100308.png

you should post more shirtless pics :tu
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *sigh* I see this is going to be an ugly e-breakup:(

SMH you know betta than dat

all I was saying was you obviously didn't really read the thread

I personally don't have an issue with what the next man does, but c'mon fam if you doing for the ladies then why you trying to chop it up with the ? in the other forums and not expect them to look at you funny?

if you gon simp, then simp, but you can't have it both ways LOL

SMH @ you saying "yikes" like I really said something harsh to you

you funny style now:(
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    from who? we name names star LOL

you obviously didn't read the entire thread's premise.....but of course, nobody really expects a female to keep it real in here

umm I would say you seem a little envious

real enough for you?
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    you should post more shirtless pics :tu

But AK...check this college level question out that they can't understand...

You(AK) ask me (DPres) to post 1(or more) shirtless pics for your(AK) enjoyment. Thus, I(DPres) decide to do such and the males who dominate the site get uncomfortable and call it suspect. Do they have a right to be mad?

[Do not start exam until proctor signals start. When time is up there will be no more writing. Failure to do so will result in automatic forfeit of exam. Good luck and enjoy your Summer!]

LMAO and I might post more for you...
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't pay attention to them ? enough. I let them do them and I do me.
    trill post. yo son tell me your getting Red Dead Redemption????
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    trill post. yo son tell me your getting Red Dead Redemption????

Grand Theft Auto...Wild West style? Blaz...when does it come out? It looks amazing.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm starting a new trend, I'm gonna post my abs in my avy.....watch everybody start copying.

*smh*
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The logic behind this thread, which I happen to agree with, is that there's a place designed specifically for situations like this...and it's called The Powder Room.

Technically, that's where ? should be posting their pics, anyway...because that's where the ? frequent.

If you happen to be posting in a thread in the GnS and a female asks you for a shirtless pic, you could always PM that ? ...or once again, post it in the Powder Room. That's basic logic.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you are dead on with this statement...as usual kimi...

dont you see?...these guys are not only unique for lifting weights and having tattoos, they are taking all of the out of state internet ?

i get heated just thinkin about it

on a personal note next time you shave your face you should stand closer to the razor

love ya babes

:)

flatline.jpg

*dead...........................
  • dpresidential
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You wouldn't walk into a sports bar where it's 90% males in there with your shirt off, why do it on this site?

lol...let me start getting annoying...

The Powder room is next to the GNS. A sports BAR located next to the beach, chances are women are bikini clad and unfortunately the men may be "with their shirts off". If I was on the beach(in powder room) with my Avi, ? I look like changing my avi(putting a sweater on) before going into the BAR. I'm still going to talk sports in there regardless. LMAO
    Or, you could simply pm the broad and every chick on here your shirtless pics and then no male would see it, thus no male would complain about seeing it. Then you still get all the adoration of the females on here--likely even moreso because they may feel like they're a select one that received a pic from you--thus making them feel special--thus increasing the chances of you receiving a shirtless pic in return. You posting it in a thread only makes you look like an attention ? --which is only good if you're a female.

Sociopath,
    People complaining about the shirtless pics as a result of some of the members giving in to what the female posters want is moot. They want it in the avi and they want it posted. We give them that. At the end of the day, it is attention ? and you know, like 99% of the IC population....
    As long as there are those, who I want, to respect my post game...and they do. I'm straight.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao.. funny thread....i shuold start posting more toples pics of myself
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    The logic behind this thread, which I happen to agree with, is that there's a place designed specifically for situations like this...and it's called The Powder Room.

Technically, that's where ? should be posting their pics, anyway...because that's where the ? frequent.

If you happen to be posting in a thread in the GnS and a female asks you for a shirtless pic, you could always PM that ? ...or once again, post it in the Powder Room. That's basic logic.

please

the powder room is not some special place for shirtless men. It's a room for females to discuss issues in their lives without having to be harassed or called a bitchhoesmut every 5 minutes.

just like females who don't want to see ass and ? in avi's are told.... you can turn your avi's off.

oh and Dpres... the answer to your quiz is:

post more pics or PM them if you're shy :)
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grand Theft Auto...Wild West style? Blaz...when does it come out? It looks amazing.
    Mid May son think like May 18 you on Xbox live?
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol...let me start getting annoying...

The Powder room is next to the GNS. A sports BAR located next to the beach, chances are women are bikini clad and unfortunately the men may be "with their shirts off". If I was on the beach(in powder room) with my Avi, ? I look like changing my avi(putting a sweater on) before going into the BAR. I'm still going to talk sports in there regardless. LMAO

c'mon Dpres you know what this thread is saying

if you posting where the females are, then champ it makes perfect sense that you trying to floss and ? for the ladies

but if you in the Reason and Cheap Seats where it's 99.9999999% dudes, you honestly don't think 10 ? with shirtless avis posting in a row don't look suspect in a thread about the NBA playoffs? LOL

I put the true or false ? out there for forum effect, but c'mon champ. you have to admit there's some validity to what's being brought up in here