Any pill poppers in the housE??

Options

Comments

• 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    10 per double stack i used to have them faces and ? bart simpson homer snoopy obama i sell dem ? 20 a pop
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Lmao at having 2 bag fulls.....

Birds keeps it trill

And thats just whats sittin here on the table in front of me
    Looks like a bag of LEGO to me.

lol @ lego. I can build with these, I pop 2 and build me a nice little world where everything feels like cotton candy and lollipops taste
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    10 per double stack i used to have them faces and ? bart simpson homer snoopy obama i sell dem ? 20 a pop

The barts going around now are pipes :-( I hate fake ? .

Had some dora's the other day that were really mild, but nothing like these paul frank monkeys at the moment, only think with more mdma in it is straight up molly caps.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're not afraid of um..I don't know....dying?

Ah, yeah sorta not really. I mean I know when to say no and i know never to just eat 9 down in like an hour coz you just asking for trouble but I was feelin ok and by like the 4th i knew exactly what each one of them little ? was goin to do to me so i worked it out and said stop when I knew i was either goin to go to sleep and not wake up or be in trouble. I was in my own home, i was with my boiz and my gurl and we were all rollin, the situation was all good.
    Aint like i drop 9 pillz every time, usually its just one or two in the night, dependin on certain things.

@ Hummingbird: Come to Australia and hook us uuuuup pleeeeease <3<3<3 haha
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hold yall got names for these ? ..

bahahaha

Educate a young curious mind

bruh its so many different types and grades of E pills dawg from barneys, naked ladies, to ? pokemon stamped on dem ?
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options

bahahaha

lol theres a little imprint on the front of each pill (press) or the pill is shapped like the obect(cut outs). And whatever the imprint is thats what people call em. The ones I posted are called monkeys cause they got the paul frank monkey (Julius) on them. Molly caps are these little capsules that have pure mdma powder in them and the capsule disolves when you swallow it.

Doras are shaped like dora the explorer's head and has her face imprinted on them
  • DaPrinciplez
    edited April 2010
    Options

bahahaha

The names are a "trademark" in a way which generally represent the logo or picture "stamp" on the pill itself. Like you might find a Louis Vitton symbol on one so they'd be called LV's or Louis or some ? ya kno etc etc.
    The color generally represent whats in the pill itself, red generally means speed, brown-heroin, white -heroin/MDMA, blue - coke etc etc (but thats also just food dye so its not always a good thing to judge by)
    A double stack or a "tower" is just one pill but generally the size of two or even 3 sometimes.

And X is my favorite drug by faaaaaar. Whoever doesn't try it atleast once in they life is trippin....IMO
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whoever doesn't try it atleast once in they life is trippin....IMO

This is too easy...
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man i gave up the yoppers last year but I might start back ? wit em now after shawty posted the pictures of some make me want a damn skittle breh breh. them ? in the picture looked like some chronic
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    At least you know what's going inside of you.

So what's the best pill out....Monkey?

Really it depends on where you live, like here Monkeys are whats hot right now, but that may only last another 6 months. Presses constantly change (usually when someone starts copying the press on to fake pills (pipes) the plug (guy who presses up the pills) will switch up his imprint.

Like 3 years ago Mad hatters (alice in wonderland) were the best here, but now if you see a mad hatter you know its prob a fake, because presses (imprint) never last that long to be seeing them 3 years later
  • DaPrinciplez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is too easy...

What ya mean by that bro?
    I think unless you got a heart condition, some disorder thats gonna have you die if you drop X or its against your religion, I can't think of a good reason why someone would go they life without tryin...
    Thats my opinion man.

? is scared of dyin ok, but if you looked at the statistics of how many people have popped a pill or how many X have been popped in general without a casualty, I personally believe the risk is worth it.
    Maybe I'll change my mind if something bad ever happens but till then, im bout it bout it :P
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I ? with them painkillers hella heavy. Well I did I havent done any since Easter
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What I meant was, you said anyone who doesn't take e-pills is trippin... but in actuality they would not be trippin.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wanna try some E and dance the pain away but I is scurred
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wanna try some E and dance the pain away but I is scurred

man aint nuthin to be scared about just get you a bottle of water (orange juice if you wanna roll hard) some newports and some weed and u be good doggy. if you down like 2 or 3 percs at once then you can most def handle a e pill.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no snitch but any yall ever played with the nose candy??

these hoes out here going ham for that white girl nowadays
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no snitch but any yall ever played with the nose candy??

these hoes out here going ham for that white girl nowadays

never sniff da whitegirl but ill watch a ? hit a bag i heard it make dem wet as hell.....
  • DaPrinciplez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man aint nuthin to be scared about just get you a bottle of water (orange juice if you wanna roll hard) some newports and some weed and u be good doggy. if you down like 2 or 3 percs at once then you can most def handle a e pill.

Dont forget a a seat to sit your ass down on when that ? kicks in, ya favorite beatz to vibe too, something soft and fluffy to touch on and a ? to ? by the end of the night. If you can get all that in the one night, ? bound to be one of the greatest nights of your life.
  • haywood jablowme
    haywood jablowme Members Posts: 271
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nah I don't ? wit the pills G.
  • texas409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    never sniff da whitegirl but ill watch a ? hit a bag i heard it make dem wet as hell.....

yes sir i smashed a chick one time and she let me do whatever i want to wit her...the next day she told me she did a line i was like oh so thats why u was in here gettin so nasty....i see why ? sell that ? tho its profitable but a dangerous game.....but if you do it right and dont get yammed up you makin that long money
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Folks be snorting up peru around this ?
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im good with weed. Tryed X once and wasnt feeling it in a good way but im pretty sure it was cut and nowhere near pure mdma. Yall crazy tho.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You ? with it?

Not anymore, pills are my drug of choice now. I hated the way I felt coming down and powder is a exspensive as habit to have when you have a high tolerance for everything.
  • DaPrinciplez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint touched no white yet, ? costs too much for me to start likin that ? haha.

Hardest ? i done was ? and that ? wack as ? , done it maybe 3x and i aint doin it again, the ? just lame.

I got a rule though, if it goes into a needle, I aint ? with it.
  • texas409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the ex mayor of my city daughter be doing that ? ...? bad as hell too i wanted to get her lifted one night but ? put me on game she had the bug so i let her make it