Any pill poppers in the housE??

Options
1235»

Comments

• 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i lost maaad weight on them pills wouldnt eat/sleep for days just geek geek geek
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hell, i dont even smoke weed these days. I think weeds one of the worst drugs out there.

Exactly how i feel bout it. Only reason i tried ? was coz they say that ? just pure speed and i dont mind that so I said ? it, tried it and ? aint nothin like speed, well not that i noticed, ? like a ? up high that you don't even notice till it leaves you....
    X is my ? but these days, only so often, maybe once every 3 months. I used to be gettin that ? for near no cost so i was eatin them like skittles for awhile, wake up in the mornin and have a bowl of milk and X like cereal.

wtf????????????????????????????????? y u say that?????????

humming bird what's good with dem gifs b??????
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man in B-More mad ? be out there on that pill popping ? , Oxcotin, prozac, X, they be feening for that ? .
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wtf????????????????????????????????? y u say that?????????

humming bird what's good with dem gifs b??????

what gifs?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know like 3 guys that have, but then again, they also soak tampons in liqour and shove em up they ass to get ?

What.....The.....?

ouwj8p.jpg
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fucc dem pills, mayne! Get dat DRANK! LEAN! TEXAS TEA! BARRE! PURPLE STUFF!
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I told myself i would never try pills as soon as i seen some dude throw himself full speed head first into a back windshield.....
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know like 3 guys that have, but then again, they also soak tampons in liqour and shove em up they ass to get ?

Horrified-woman.gif

Don't they have mouths?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hummingturd in here proud of her pill knowledge like she spittin game

foh ? junkie

only people impressed with that ? are broke ass corner hoppers and wannabe wire watchers
  • DJ_Pauls Arm
    DJ_Pauls Arm Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    X pills and Promethazine and Codiene Syrup>>>>>>>
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    only adderal, xanax, klonopin,

no pain pills/muscle relaxers

except the morphiine
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yes xanax adderall klonopin
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? I never ? with none of that ? in my life... I sold a lil bit back in like 2005-2006 in HS when ? was big out here... The ? I was selling were Blue Dolphin Triple Stacks... Haven't heard much about it lately but I guess thats cause I'm kinda seclusive and not on the scene like that. And never dealt with prescriptions either. My patna who has sickle cell used to sell his vicodins though... I'm a good boy though. Other than my weed years I'm drug and alcohol free.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya I aint ? with E Pills ? have me butt ass naked in somebody's chicken coop

Naw son thats WET.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    LOL @ all these questions!! I think I'm feeling like you right now, this ? is fascinating as hell to hear about. I've never done any type of illiegal drug, and I'm scared to ? with it for fear of losing my job, and security clearence.

@ Bird, so how long does ex stay in the system after you take it?

Ambien is GOAT:p

i heard x only stays in ur system 4 about 48 hours, i heard this from a homie he was in some kinda institution for young criminals.
    he came out 4 a night we went to party poppin pills and ? , and he said he cant sniff or anything jus pop some pills because they had to do ? test.
    i wouldnt bet on it tho.
    me i luv x but it can really ? with you in the beginning of the week after the weekend
  • DJ_Pauls Arm
    edited April 2010
    Options
    poppin mollies is da GOAT
    had a thug on drool status
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I haven't popped X in a minute... started back years ago back when it didn't have little character stamps on it.... just some light brown pills with dark brown chips in them... kinda like a mini cookie.

I will take a bar if someone's got them but I don't ever buy them. Really out of all the times I've popped X... I think I've only bought it like 3 times cause usually someone always has some they wanna share with me.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Bar??????????????

Handlebar = xanax (white) also known as footballs

School buses = xanax (yellow)
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Do you NOT know anything about drugs??

lol theres alot I dont know.

Like I have no idea about adderal and some other stuff. But I grew up around drugs, my family runs the gamut as far as dealing goes from nickel bag hustlers to cartel workers.
  • DJ_Pauls Arm
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The acid in the orange juice has some kind of chemical reaction with the mdma and makes it kick in stronger or some ? like that

people say that orange juice ? too when takin LSD.
    I'm pretty sure its just an urban myth bc ive tried both X and Acid and i drank orange juice and there was no difference
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I've heard about people that take xanax......do the anti-deppressents stay in your system as well??

another thing I dont know lol. I have no idea how long it stays in your system.
    people say that orange juice ? too when takin LSD.
    I'm pretty sure its just an urban myth bc ive tried both X and Acid and i drank orange juice and there was no difference

I think it just depends on the person, thier tolerance, the level of mdma,a nd even state of mind. Sometimes its made me peak really fast other times it hasnt done anything but keep me from dehydrating.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If it made me sleep, I took it. Then I ended up in the hospital because I was ? blood, so I stopped ? with the ? .
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i throw bacc X here & there.....fucced one of my babymamas for 3 hours str8 one night......we started around 8-8:30pm.....when i went to get somethin to drink....it was 11:20pm.....i had like 30 missed calls....but i had put her ass to bed....she was out.....she didnt want up til 1pm the next day.....dont care for poppin x too often....makes u wanna smoke all ur weed up
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    yes xanax adderall klonopin

Mr White!!! you do drugs???