Any pill poppers in the housE??

Options

Comments

• hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint touched no white yet, ? costs too much for me to start likin that ? haha.

Hardest ? i done was ? and that ? wack as ? , done it maybe 3x and i aint doin it again, the ? just lame.

I got a rule though, if it goes into a needle, I aint ? with it.

your brave, i aint smoking no ? , and i aint smoking no rock, and i aint shooting up

Out of all the people I know with bad addictions all of them are either on ? , rocks, or shoot heroin. I'll pass on that ?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao I don't ? with that coke I'm good broski

Now gimme 3 percs and we could have a great time
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The names are a "trademark" in a way which generally represent the logo or picture "stamp" on the pill itself. Like you might find a Louis Vitton symbol on one so they'd be called LV's or Louis or some ? ya kno etc etc.
    The color generally represent whats in the pill itself, red generally means speed, brown-heroin, white -heroin/MDMA, blue - coke etc etc (but thats also just food dye so its not always a good thing to judge by)
    A double stack or a "tower" is just one pill but generally the size of two or even 3 sometimes.

And X is my favorite drug by faaaaaar. Whoever doesn't try it atleast once in they life is trippin....IMO

Yea i used to pop off. vicotin, xanax, and beans (ecstacy) were my drug of choice. it was cool. i couldve done without the overly emotional feeling sometimes though, lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea that rock and ? aint nothing folks need to be ? wit.....they are the ? of drugs
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i heard some of dem e pills be cut wit ? and dope though....and some dem ? have u up late nose runnin cut wit coke
  • Ounceman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not anymore, pills are my drug of choice now. I hated the way I felt coming down and powder is a exspensive as habit to have when you have a high tolerance for everything.

Man bird u aint never lied. if it wasnt for the crash, that nose candy wouldve probably been my second drug of choice behind the good ol sweet herbal. those good 15 min u get in are terrific, but the coming down is the worst. i stayed smoking newports trynna cope wit dat ? , lol.

im stick to my greeny green
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    your brave, i aint smoking no ? , and i aint smoking no rock, and i aint shooting up

Out of all the people I know with bad addictions all of them are either on ? , rocks, or shoot heroin. I'll pass on that ?

Hell, i dont even smoke weed these days. I think weeds one of the worst drugs out there.

Exactly how i feel bout it. Only reason i tried ? was coz they say that ? just pure speed and i dont mind that so I said ? it, tried it and ? aint nothin like speed, well not that i noticed, ? like a ? up high that you don't even notice till it leaves you....
    X is my ? but these days, only so often, maybe once every 3 months. I used to be gettin that ? for near no cost so i was eatin them like skittles for awhile, wake up in the mornin and have a bowl of milk and X like cereal.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Yall be mixing up ? ?

Like coke...pills...alcohol..together?

Do yall ? with sniffing paint fumes and ? ?

sometimes i'll drink when im rollin, but most times i get the big gallon of orange juice and roll me 3 or 4 blunts and freak me 2 blacks and im good.
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like to pop one or two e pills with a couple cups of liqour wit at LEAST 4-5 blunts of some good good
  • DaPrinciplez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yall be mixing up ? ?

Like coke...pills...alcohol..together?

Do yall ? with sniffing paint fumes and ? ?

Haha sniff paint? Hell no man....? that gutter ? right off.
    Pillz and drinking? Yeah, but when you pop a pill you just wastin ya money on alcohol, ? really has no effect when you geeked up, its like water.
  • Ounceman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hell, i dont even smoke weed these days. I think weeds one of the worst drugs out there.

Exactly how i feel bout it. Only reason i tried ? was coz they say that ? just pure speed and i dont mind that so I said ? it, tried it and ? aint nothin like speed, well not that i noticed, ? like a ? up high that you don't even notice till it leaves you....
    X is my ? but these days, only so often, maybe once every 3 months. I used to be gettin that ? for near no cost so i was eatin them like skittles for awhile, wake up in the mornin and have a bowl of milk and X like cereal.

The ? u say ? ? Just outright blasphemy, smh
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Man bird u aint never lied. if it wasnt for the crash, that nose candy wouldve probably been my second drug of choice behind the good ol sweet herbal. those good 15 min u get in are terrific, but the coming down is the worst. i stayed smoking newports trynna cope wit dat ? , lol.

im stick to my greeny green

My thing is, if im gonna gte high I wanna get HIGH, and that 15 mins - 30 min ? was erking the ? outta me, that aint no cheap habit to have, and if you tryin to control ya spending, then your gonna have to deal with the come down, sitting on the ocuch just looking and feeling like blah and bleh lol
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i heard some of dem e pills be cut wit ? and dope though....and some dem ? have u up late nose runnin cut wit coke

some are, alot are uct with heroine now too.

I stay away from the ones with ? in them, I try to get as close to pure as possible or either ones that are cut with speed.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bird I was gonna ask u something but I think I might've already asked u...

do ? 'round your way be on it now more than the ? ? I mean, it used to be like the rave folks and college kids and folks doin it to ? . nowadays ? don't be nowhere near any ? and be gettin ? up and hang with they boy...:unno :td

lol hell yeah. We call em gresshun babies. Cause round here if you pop a e-pill they say you "gress" and the pills are called "gresshun". These ? popping off in the mornings too like a junkie looking for that wake up hit.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've seen orange juice like 3 or 4 times in this thread...

Whats up with that...it helps with the high or something?

The acid in the orange juice has some kind of chemical reaction with the mdma and makes it kick in stronger or some ? like that
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya I aint ? with E Pills ? have me butt ass naked in somebody's chicken coop
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    used to ? with sleepin pills heavy. I'd take way more the reccomended dose and just get all messed up. Didn't like where I was headed with them and had to cut them out of my life. Haven't used them since. really tempted to go back to the sleep doctor but they really only made things worse.
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've seen orange juice like 3 or 4 times in this thread...

Whats up with that...it helps with the high or something?

the acid/citrus or wateva in da orange juice/grapefruit juice make you roll hard and longer ( increase high)
  • DaPrinciplez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The acid in the orange juice has some kind of chemical reaction with the mdma and makes it kick in stronger or some ? like that

Reals?
    I thought it was just the Vitamin C content coz Vitamin C opens up ya bodies way of absorbing chemicals and things, but it could be both....
    Either way, O.J makes the ? go for longer and harder.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    * In Ric James' voice*
    They shoulda neva gave u ? money!
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I thought it helped bring the high down....lol you wanna get higher...

Interesting....

Have you ever found yourself feening for it...or are you in control of your drug habit.....

ID like to say I have control of my habit, because I dont NEED it to function. But I take about 3 pills a day right now most days just because I can. (well I havent taken a pills since Saturday and im aiming for Saturday before i take off again)

And whoever is about to give me the seratonion/holes in your brain lecture save it, I already heard it and it aint stop me yet. Im not gonna live to see 100 so I dont need all that excess happy juice hormone ? .
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reals?
    I thought it was just the Vitamin C content coz Vitamin C opens up ya bodies way of absorbing chemicals and things, but it could be both....
    Either way, O.J makes the ? go for longer and harder.

With most drugs (antidepresents and antibiotics) Orange juice (vitamin c) can make it weaker, but things like X, lsd, and shrooms get stronger because of the enzymes (sp)
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ID like to say I have control of my habit, because I dont NEED it to function. But I take about 3 pills a day right now most days just because I can. (well I havent taken a pills since Saturday and im aiming for Saturday before i take off again)

And whoever is about to give me the seratonion/holes in your brain lecture save it, I already heard it and it aint stop me yet. Im not gonna live to see 100 so I dont need all that excess happy juice hormone ? .

3 pills a day gur i know you be up all hours of da night like a zombie lmao
  • DaPrinciplez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint a fiend for ? ....

I must admit though when i 1st dropped a pill i thought that ? was the closest to ? i was gonna get, so i hit it hard for awhile coz i can get them for so cheap but then i got a hold of myself and realised I was gettin hooked on feelin that good all the time.....it was around the time i quit smokin weed so i kind of replaced it in a way and I'm sure I dont need to explain how bad it can get if you want to be high off a pill as often as you used to be high off the budd......which was all the time.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    3 pills a day gur i know you be up all hours of da night like a zombie lmao

yeah thats why im slowing down, last week i slept a total of 29 hours