Isn't it hilarious how much Italians/Sicilian Americans hate Blacks

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Americans used to calle them ? and all that just like the Irish. They got lynched too until they became "white".

Every new ethnic group was ostracized to an extent. For the fear of the different among other things...But all are really incomparable black people. other than a few ancedotal commonalities
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    I don't care what they were called, thats nothing more than European tribal beef, there all crackers, they never became white, they were always white its in their DNA, the British people that are seen as the archetype white people also have Italian blood via the Romans.

DNA huh......ok
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    DNA huh......ok

Ok be pedantic if you want to, i'm sure you comprehend what i mean.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All i know is Monica Belluci is one of the finest things i've ever seen in my life, black or Italian
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Lol and my parents divorcing had an extrememly negative effect on me, but If I start shooting people because of it...

lol@comparing your parent divorcing to colonialism and imperialism
    its way deeper than these textbooks schools use to feed you
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You know a lot of the "ethnic" whites like the Irish, Italians, etc... in America have a distaste for blacks because historically being compared to blacks was how the "normal" whites in America would insult them.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dude the mexicans are crazt sometimes, from what i saw livin in bradenton and thalahasse and miami, they think theyre better than every single person out there and they can actually find justifications as to why. its really a wonder i dont hate mexicans.

Cubans run Miami, ain't no mexicans there!
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's like asking why don't African Americans claim the white blood they have in them and dislike whites even though every African American has white blood in them?

It's cos of how it came about cos of ? /slavery/opression

So use common sense why would Sicilians claim the black in them or not have anger in them when it was only a result of ? and being opressed why would you embrace something in you that was the result of ? , violance and opression?

It's not rocket science thread starter
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I learned from my Black Studies prof that Italians are mixed with Africans
  • Bigavelli
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So it might be hillarious to you thread starter but to anyone that had their ancestors ? , hurt, opressed etc it is a very dark feeling of anger so that is why Sicilians feel how they do and why African Americans feel how they do about whites, how Hispanics feel how they do about whites etc

Yeah you love Gucci thread starter, love Mob culture etc so desperate to want them to be black i guess
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Somewhat

European Colonialism and imperialism had an extremely negative effect on Africa

Right Europeans were the reason why African's were conquering rival tribes and in slaving them which lead to them being sold to whites to begin with.Get the ? out of here.Africans are as blood thirsty and savage as any other race.It's human nature regardless if they are black or white to conquer and destroy others.
  • Bigavelli
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Right Europeans were the reason why African's were conquering rival tribes and in slaving them which lead to them being sold to whites to begin with.Get the ? out of here.Africans are as blood thirsty and savage as any other race.It's human nature regardless if they are black or white to conquer and destroy others.

100% real talk it is human nature whatever color, religion, nationality you are

Some people just have been brainwashed and have too much pride to accept reality
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

aye my dude on some serious ? your a white dude right ....

why is it that in one forum your saying ? and acting as if your black but in others your being your true white self .....

no diss my dude i'm just wondering why because a couple months ago u admitted to being white ....
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »

why is it that in one forum your saying ? and acting as if your black but in others your being your true white self .....

no diss my dude i'm just wondering why because a couple months ago u admitted to being white ....

His White side does show up don't it lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

? I never said I was white.I said I was light skinned.Where you get that ? from? You can ask Miss Leading as she seen my pic.you ? think every black poster who thinks outside of the box like me and ether are white. We just are not apart of the borg collective like the rest of you.
    His White side does show up don't it lol

Why can not come up with a rebuttal? I got you huh?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

European imperialism began before the trans alantic slave trade, and tribal warfare isn't the same as going into another peoples continent taking them as slaves, and destabilizing the whole continent in the process, theres always going to be times when people fight amongst each other, however what the Europeans did on Africa is systematic brutality, Africans never used neighboring ethnic groups babies as alligator bait whiteboy.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Interesting topic, and here I always thought Italians, portugese and the Irish were white. So what makes someone qualify as "white"? They all look white to me.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There isn't one video of a group of 100,000 black folks being extremely racist to anyone. Thats all Ima say.

stop arguin w dude, besides being the hugest Hov stan in the universe, US LOVEESSS him some white women, so he aint gone sit by and let you defame his white sunshine.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    So it might be hillarious to you thread starter but to anyone that had their ancestors ? , hurt, opressed etc it is a very dark feeling of anger so that is why Sicilians feel how they do and why African Americans feel how they do about whites, how Hispanics feel how they do about whites etc

Yeah you love Gucci thread starter, love Mob culture etc so desperate to want them to be black i guess

you on a predominatly black site, talkin about bout "to anyone that had their ancestors ? " are you really that ? dumb?
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    come on bruh that ain't even the same thing

I mean are u saying Colonialism and imperialism and ? the resourses of Africa didn't have a negative impact?

No, I'm saying that they were/still are killing each other in huge numbers...and it doesn't matter why...
    And we all know that started before the Europeans hit...the Europeans just made it easier for them to ? each other and gave incentive...
    I mean slavery ? black america up but you cant use that as an excuse for killing a ? cuz he cripping and you blood
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I got RAW(eddie murphy) on my mind looking at the title.. better question.. why do negroes idolize.. these mafia types via movie.. when they are portrayed as having a disdain or hate for black people.. that will really bake your noodle ..
  • paypayvay
    paypayvay Members Posts: 13
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TS obviously never heard of arabs, the actual people who conquered sicily .

sicilians are mixed with arabs and some north african ( like modern moroccan , tunisians ,algerians etc.. )

10403930872863_europemiddleeastafricamap.jpg

the first conquest was led by 100 % pure blooded arab Asad ibn al-Furat ,the first emir of sicily was 100 % pure blooded arab Abu Fihr Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah

it's ridiculous to say that italians have black in them when in fact , north africans themselves barely have any . in fact tunisia , the country from where the conquest started have less than 1.5 % sub-saharan DNA in them ( e1b1a )
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E1b1a
    africans americans = 50 - 60 %
    tunisia = 1.4%
    italy = 0 %

the highest frequency in europe is found in majorcans , a barely noticable 3.4 %

why are some italians dark ? simple , middle eastern blood AKA Haplogroup J .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_%28Y-DNA%29

yemen = 82 %
    qatar = 65 %
    italy = 22 %

get some education people
  • paypayvay
    paypayvay Members Posts: 13
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1264176336_top-10-hottest-italian-women_8.jpg
    1264179307_top-10-hottest-italian-women_7.jpg

these Italian women are mixed with something ....

yep , middle eastern and berber

she could pass for a moroccan
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    paypayvay wrote: »
    yep , middle eastern and berber

she could pass for a moroccan

a wide range of people w/ varying characteristics could pass for morrocan

barack obama could

derek jeter could

and much darker people as well
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    paypayvay wrote: »
    TS obviously never heard of arabs, the actual people who conquered sicily .

sicilians are mixed with arabs and some north african ( like modern moroccan , tunisians ,algerians etc.. )

10403930872863_europemiddleeastafricamap.jpg

the first conquest was led by 100 % pure blooded arab Asad ibn al-Furat ,the first emir of sicily was 100 % pure blooded arab Abu Fihr Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah

it's ridiculous to say that italians have black in them when in fact , north africans themselves barely have any . in fact tunisia , the country from where the conquest started have less than 1.5 % sub-saharan DNA in them ( e1b1a )
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E1b1a
    africans americans = 50 - 60 %
    tunisia = 1.4%
    italy = 0 %

the highest frequency in europe is found in majorcans , a barely noticable 3.4 %

why are some italians dark ? simple , middle eastern blood AKA Haplogroup J .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_%28Y-DNA%29

yemen = 82 %
    qatar = 65 %
    italy = 22 %

get some education people

If this is the 'blackness' DNA haplogroup please explain these numbers:

Bahia, Brazil 19% (19/100)
    Istanbul, Turkey 1.2% (1/81)
    Somalis 1.5% (3/201)
    Ethiopians 3.4% (3/88)

A lot of numbers don't match up with your conclusions my friend. This haplogroup is ONE of various haplogroups that are spread among black africans. I wouln't say Italians are significant black genetically but if other Mediterranean people like Turks have some percentage of this haplogroup in them it is really unlikely that Italians (especially southern Italians) have 0% of it as you stated.

Moreover it is funny how a lot of African groups are white all over sudden (that line in your picture must be a joke) when it comes to history yet the same people would be deemed as ? by whites if they ever happen to meet them face to face. GTFOH
This discussion has been closed.