edited September 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    If this is the 'blackness' DNA haplogroup please explain these numbers:

Bahia, Brazil 19% (19/100)
    Istanbul, Turkey 1.2% (1/81)
    Somalis 1.5% (3/201)
    Ethiopians 3.4% (3/88)

A lot of numbers don't match up with your conclusions my friend. This haplogroup is ONE of various haplogroups that are spread among black africans. I wouln't say Italians are significant black genetically but if other Mediterranean people like Turks have some percentage of this haplogroup in them it is really unlikely that Italians (especially southern Italians) have 0% of it as you stated.

easy .
    istambul = slave trade unde the ottoman empire
    bahia , brazil = brazil imported more slaves than any other nations in the americas ( under the portuguese ) , bahia is pretty much the capital of afro-brazilian culture
    somalis = 1.5 % , somalis have a different type of genes , it's called e1b1b , not found in " you " ( by that i mean people of west african origin ) if you always wondered why somalis look different than other blacks , here is your answer . that 1.5 % is not even significant
    ethiopians = same as somalis, they're a different type of " black"
  • paypayvay
    paypayvay Members Posts: 13
    edited September 2011
    Options
    maybe not 0 % but something in that region

if tunisians only have 1.4 % , what's left to say ?

and e1b1a is indeed the " negroid marker " , it's a fact, that's not me talking , ask S. O. Y. Keita ( black scientist )
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    have you been to these places u are speaking on? specifically North Africa.

Your throwing up a chart that says "berber/ not black" and using people with the whitest characteristics to serve as physical representatives of the region. THat alone has me doubting it....if you been there youd KNOW thats an incomplete. therefore FALSE, image of what "could pass for a moroccan"
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    have you been to these places u are speaking on? specifically North Africa.

Your throwing up a chart that says "berber/ not black" and using people with the whitest characteristics to serve as physical representatives of the region. THat alone has me doubting it....if you been there youd KNOW thats an incomplete. therefore FALSE, image of what "could pass for a moroccan"

i live in a place that was invaded by north african immigrants ( france ) . 99 % of them are not black
    the black marker " e1b1a " averages less than 10 % in all north african countries

the closest you get to europe the less e1b1a you'll find , like i said , tunisians have 1.4 % black in them

tunisia = place from where the conquest of sicily started

you see how silly is the claim of " black sicilians " ?

ps : i never said north africans are " white " , just not negroid
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited September 2011
    Options
    paypayvay wrote: »
    i live in a place that was invaded by north african immigrants ( france ) . 99 % of them are not black
    the black marker " e1b1a " averages less than 10 % in all north african countries

it didnt take all that. You could have just said "no"

thank you
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    italians are black with white skin
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    E1b1a.png

map of the black " e1b1a "

hardly found outside western africa ( minus people of african descent in the americas ) , let alone sicily

J_distribution.JPG

middle eastern dna " haplogroup J " , the true reason italians are some dark ?
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it didnt take all that. You could have just said "no"

thank you

number of north africans in france = 6 million

i have a good idea how they look , trust me
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

the closest you get to europe the less e1b1a you'll find , like i said , tunisians have 1.4 % black in them

tunisia = place from where the conquest of sicily started

you see how silly is the claim of " black sicilians " ?

ps : i never said north africans are " white " , just not negroid

Wtf is a negroid?
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wtf is a negroid?

" scientific " term for people of west african origin

mongoild = asian
    caucasoid = white
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    easy .
    istambul = slave trade unde the ottoman empire
    bahia , brazil = brazil imported more slaves than any other nations in the americas ( under the portuguese ) , bahia is pretty much the capital of afro-brazilian culture
    somalis = 1.5 % , somalis have a different type of genes , it's called e1b1b , not found in " you " ( by that i mean people of west african origin ) if you always wondered why somalis look different than other blacks , here is your answer . that 1.5 % is not even significant
    ethiopians = same as somalis, they're a different type of " black"
    maybe not 0 % but something in that region

if tunisians only have 1.4 % , what's left to say ?

and e1b1a is indeed the " negroid marker " , it's a fact, that's not me talking , ask S. O. Y. Keita ( black scientist )

Haplogroup E1a is one of the haplogroups Italians and Blacks share. I think the percentage of black DNA Italians have is even higher than the 1.4 % of Tunisians. But I will deal with the whole topic later since i am busy right now ....
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    Haplogroup E1a is one of the haplogroups Italians and Blacks share. I think the percentage of black DNA Italians have is even higher than the 1.4 % of Tunisians. But I will deal with the whole topic later since i am busy right now ....

E1a is not even found in sicily , it's found in some parts of southern ,and central italy ( and also the country of albania and greece ) frequency is 1.56 %
    it's also not found in most west african countries , and is not found above 50 % in any place in the world and finaly , it's also found in moroccan berbers . ancient migration or slave trade ....why ? sicilians don't have it , it means it can't be from the medieval muslims that conquered italy since sicily was the longest arabic colony.

i don't get it , why don't you accept middle eastern genes as the reason for the italian dark features? look at this frequencies it's scary , some italians are more arab than most moroccans and algerians

italia , central marche = 40.1 % J
    italia , west calabria = 38.1 % J

the amount of black admixture is not important, it can't match these numbers
    wathever north / sub-saharan african marker you'll find in italy ,it won't be higher than 5 % , and it won't be enough to change the outward appearance of the italian people like the haplogroup J did
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bronx tale is nothin but a half-true story of robert deniro's childhood...just cuz he ? w/ black chicks heavy dont mean all I-talians do

still a classic movie regardless

Not all do I know, but I know a lot have hit on me. It's not all just from a Bronx Tale.
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Dr. Funky was really up in this threads claiming to have African blood in his ? veins.

Hate to burst your bubble, but your female ancestors were ? and inseminated by black men. Get over it.

they obviously ? em so hard that they forgot to leave their genes in the modern italian population . and somehow , all we can find in italians is A LOT of middle eastern DNA . weird huh ?

it's funny how some blacks will fight tooth and nail to defend the " italians are part black theory " , you want them to be black bro ? too fascinated with italian mobsters and italian sports cars that rappers drive ?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? i-talians and their weak ass spagetti. and ? the negros who idolize em for thier mob culture. that aint ?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    E1a is not even found in sicily , it's found in some parts of southern ,and central italy ( and also the country of albania and greece ) frequency is 1.56 %
    it's also not found in most west african countries , and is not found above 50 % in any place in the world and finaly , it's also found in moroccan berbers . ancient migration or slave trade ....why ? sicilians don't have it , it means it can't be from the medieval muslims that conquered italy since sicily was the longest arabic colony.

i don't get it , why don't you accept middle eastern genes as the reason for the italian dark features? look at this frequencies it's scary , some italians are more arab than most moroccans and algerians

italia , central marche = 40.1 % J
    italia , west calabria = 38.1 % J

the amount of black admixture is not important, it can't match these numbers
    wathever north / sub-saharan african marker you'll find in italy ,it won't be higher than 5 % , and it won't be enough to change the outward appearance of the italian people like the haplogroup J did

i don't argue your point, i found the premise of thread ridiculous myself. i only wanted to point out that italians have some black in them but like i said i don't think it is significant.

moreover i do not even think the cultures of black africans and the italian culture have that much in common. nevertheless black americans and italian americans have a lot in common which shouldn't be that surprising.

like i said i like their movies and history. since i am from germany we don't have to talk about cars, we got that ? on lock. and italians prolly ? a lot more with black culture than vice versa.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited September 2011
    Options
    number of north africans in france = 6 million

i have a good idea how they look , trust me

i couldnt care less how many live in france

your claiming to know the standard on the appearance of the people of a nation u never been to. You havent even been to the region. That doesnt sound silly?

again, anyone whos been there can see right through that nonesense
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    good thread ? is confusing i bet most of them would dispute the facts and pretend that ? isn't true.
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i couldnt care less how many live in france

your claiming to know the standard on the appearance of the people of a nation u never been to. You havent even been to the region. That doesnt sound silly?

again, anyone whos been there can see right through that nonesense

anyone with half a brain knows that people in the maghreb are not black , don't be a ? please
  • paypayvay
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    good thread ? is confusing i bet most of them would dispute the facts and pretend that ? isn't true.

i didn't pretend , i posted irrefutable scientifc proof that italians have a high % of middle eastern DNA ( haplogroup J ) and pretty much no african DNA in them

how can italians have black in them , when their dna tests dosen't show it ?

ps :what facts ? nobody here posted any facts, just some nonsense straight outta true romance
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited September 2011
    Options
    anyone with half a brain knows that people in the maghreb are not black , don't be a ? please

you got backed into a corner and now all you can do is advance ? that wasnt even said.

and even though i didnt say that, THATS STILL FALSE. the maghreb is a very colorful region. All this libya news and u still didnt know that

It wont cost u much to visit. Go to eurorailways.com , cop u a ticket to malaga or tarifa and hop on a ferry to tangier. Go get urself some of that education that u say others need.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sombody watched the movie true romance recently....
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hannibal was black

Just FYI lol
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Paypay is right on this occasion, Italians have very little African admixture, and not anything more significant than their European brothers in other parts of Europe.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Complete ? .
This discussion has been closed.