Does anyone get annoyed by how small these boxers are?

Options

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hahahaha....these ? knock ? out cold with gloves on.....no way I'm testing my chin against them ? haha.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this is just some dude holdng his own.. protecting his,, i dont think he was a boxer.. i remember that vid too was going to post it..
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Now, if y'all wanted to mess with say, Suge Knight, that would be another story:
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah ? seem small but u gotta remember that these ? have like 2% body fat. out of that 147 lbs. 144 of it is pure muscle
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    yeah ? seem small but u gotta remember that these ? have like 2% body fat. out of that 147 lbs. 144 of it is pure muscle

No such thing as 2 percent.. but i dig what you mean.. they are carrying deadly weapons
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

That dude looks bigger than 147, and those 2 dudes never even tried to fight back. Top ranked 147 lb wrestler, beats the ? outta Floyd
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Im gonna side with the poster a bit. Yall r misisng the point. Floyd is 147 pounds. I am not the biggest guy in the world, and im 5'7 155. Now, yes, Floyd would put me to sleep lmao...but you cant just crown these nggas superman.

Lets say Floyd gets ino an altercation with, say, a college RB, who is 6'0, 225, in shape (pause). Because Floyd boxes he just gon whoop his ass? I dono. Maybe, but 75 lbs is 75 lbs, regardless of who u are. As someone said earlier, if the bigger dude somehow wrap u up...
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Im gonna side with the poster a bit. Yall r misisng the point. Floyd is 147 pounds. I am not the biggest guy in the world, and im 5'7 155. Now, yes, Floyd would put me to sleep lmao...but you cant just crown these nggas superman.

Lets say Floyd gets ino an altercation with, say, a college RB, who is 6'0, 225, in shape (pause). Because Floyd boxes he just gon whoop his ass? I dono. Maybe, but 75 lbs is 75 lbs, regardless of who u are. As someone said earlier, if the bigger dude somehow wrap u up...

A running back is not trained to take a punch.. or fight.. Boxer know where to hit you.. to push your button and put you out .. especially a world class boxer with flawless technique.. he would Knock him out.. period
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a pro boxer especially if he is like floyd is not to be ? with regardless of size...the court system considers their hands deadly weapons
  • S2J
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A running back is not trained to take a punch.. or fight.. Boxer know where to hit you.. to push your button and put you out .. especially a world class boxer with flawless technique.. he would Knock him out.. period

So there is no limit to the size of man that a world class 147lb boxer can 'knock out'? Not a rhetorical question, im curious.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So there is no limit to the size of man that a world class 147lb boxer can 'knock out'? Not a rhetorical question, im curious.

Anyone can knock anyone out.. they know the button to push.. accuracy plus technique and speed.. yo u not gonan see to many of those ? running around that was in the move the Protector...
  • S2J
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah ? that, i was gonna take the humble route in this argument but u wrong. ? all bleed. So Manny Pacquuiao gon run up on Ray "the murderer" Lewis in his prime? Gtfoh...Boxers r the most respected nggas in the hood, it causes nggas to lose track of the concepts of force. 147 lbs is not impacting 245 lbs how yall talkin bout.

Now, you can argue that the bigger guy wont be able to hit the boxer, but just ? his ass whooped? ? outta here.

No. I call bullshyt on your whole premise. Nggas is not from Krypton.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah ? that, i was gonna take the humble route in this argument but u wrong. ? all bleed. So Manny Pacquuiao gon run up on Ray "the murderer" Lewis in his prime? Gtfoh...Boxers r the most respected nggas in the hood, it causes nggas to lose track of the concepts of force. 147 lbs is not impacting 245 lbs how yall talkin bout.

Now, you can argue that the bigger guy wont be able to hit the boxer, but just ? his ass whooped? ? outta here.

No. I call bullshyt on your whole premise. Nggas is not from Krypton.

147 becomes more than that from the speed and force of the punch.. A square hit on the Jaw.. temple.. tip of the chin.. will knock a ? out....
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This dude got worked. The other 7 guys just watched and when it was over was like...."so can I get that with extra cheese".

• S2J
    edited May 2010
    Options
    147 becomes more than that from the speed and force of the punch.. A square hit on the Jaw.. temple.. tip of the chin.. will knock a ? out....

I understand that, great point...speed x force...

However, they r not hitting a stationary target. I think the mental picture people have is a bar room brawl with a big, bruding, lumbering billigerent ? who gets knocked out. Im jus sayin if a bigger dude of sound mind and body scoop them legs its a wrap lol All that knock out ? , ok, but you aint knockin ? out in a bear hug.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I understand that, great point...speed x force...

However, they r not hitting a stationary target. I think the mental picture people have is a bar room brawl with a big, bruding, lumbering billigerent ? who gets knocked out. Im jus sayin if a bigger dude of sound mind and body scoop them legs its a wrap lol All that knock out ? , ok, but you aint knockin ? out in a bear hug.

These are world class athletes.. you are an average joe.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    by opening up your arms to even try to bearhug floyd, you leave your face open to numerous shots

the ? aint bulletproof but he's trained to do one thing and one thing well
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    ^^that video cracks me up. dude in the white shirt was collectin Ls

lol...right...its always the dude talkin the most ? or the one thats the hypest that takes the biggest L
  • S2J
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    by opening up your arms to even try to bearhug floyd, you leave your face open to numerous shots

the ? aint bulletproof but he's trained to do one thing and one thing well

Geez, yall really have a mental picture of a big bafoon opening his arms wide as day in slow motion.

Try this: Picture Ray Lewis in that alley in Atl in 2000, or Ndamokung Suh in street clothes. Really? So the boxer is still invincible? Impossible.

That is all.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Geez, yall really have a mental picture of a big bafoon opening his arms wide as day in slow motion.

Try this: Picture Ray Lewis in that alley in Atl in 2000, or Ndamokung Suh in street clothes. Really? So the boxer is still invincible? Impossible.

That is all.

Dog.. no one said these ppl are invincible.. and 9 times out of 10.. you will not see a ? that big ..and the whole "alley" thing is so ? cliche.. you lost the argument now you are bringing about extreme what ifs..nice try you lose.. by Knockout
  • S2J
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1)Actually I mentioned the alley because Ray Lewis was in a street fight in an alley, you know, when he killed somebody.
    2) Ngga YOU said they were invincable; dont backpedal now, reread yo ? and you tell me im wrong
    3) What 9 out of 10 u talkin bout? This ngga lives in Vegas and crosses paths with NFL players weekly. His 9 out of 10 aint the same as the nggas you see

Go play somewhere
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1)Actually I mentioned the alley because Ray Lewis was in a street fight in an alley, you know, when he killed somebody.
    2) Ngga YOU said they were invincable; dont backpedal now, reread yo ? and you tell me im wrong
    3) What 9 out of 10 u talkin bout? This ngga lives in Vegas and crosses paths with NFL players weekly. His 9 out of 10 aint the same as the nggas you see

Go play somewhere

If you can find a post where i said the words invincible ill ? personally deliver you the contents of my bank account.. until then shut the ? up

NFL PLAYERS ARE NOT BOXERS.. THEY ARE NOT FIGHTERS
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Go play somewhere

I'm telling you, these ? actin' as if these athlete's are from another planet and don't breathe the same air we do.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1)

Actually I mentioned the alley because Ray Lewis was in a street fight in an alley, you know, when he killed somebody.

C'mon man....WTF?!?!
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yall ? ? me with this ? ...acting like fighters are the same as regular ? ...those ? for lack of a better term are superhuman....yall ? acting like the human race is a race of super sayans or something like any and everyone could be a professional fighter...FOH...you dont know that when ur a professional fighter it changes ur biological make up right? ? are straight dumb professional fighters are biologically differnt from everyone else...the develop deeper pain thresholds,more fast twitch muscles,higher lung capacity,more dense bone structure,more muscle mass and protective tissue,better hand eye co-or,reflexes,not to mention the knowledge that comes along with yrs of training...yeah its not the ring,cage, or mat...but the only advantage ur getting from that is if ur toting a weapon...or your crew seriously outnumbers dude...yall ? killing me with the fighters are normal everyday people ? ...? i'm nice...i been a semi pro for about 5yrs now...and i know that most ? that step to me on the street aint leaving under their own power...been there and done that...so da ? u think a top of the line ? is going to do to the avg ? ? and i'm only a damn MMA middleweight...u keep seeing what happens to ? that test Tyson and that ? been done.