Romo>>>>>>>>Vick

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaoooo i dont care bout this anymore but its still hilarious seeing Dallas fans disappear when Romo doesn't have a great game

exactly
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ the guy who hasnt posted in here in months

and exactly how did anyone disappear? The game aint been over 2 hours yet and so far 2 have posted..lol

guess every cowboy fan supposed to be in here as soon as its over?

nothing has changed romo >>> vick

p.s. i'll be at the game next week so dont come looking for me at least
  • vageneral08
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

and exactly how did anyone disappear? The game aint been over 2 hours yet and so far 2 have posted..lol

? this was brought up last week wont nobody posting in here before what are you talking about? now it's oh they wanna bash our qb crying type ? I swear you cowboy/romo fans think the same way.....? up
  • major pain
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol and yet you had nothing to say ALL last week.... 10 days later you wait until the cowboys lose to say something right? thats called hypocrisy since you co-signing the other cat..

and no one said anything about bashing the qb.. go for it..we get it.. the cowboys lose its romo's fault.. they win you wont say a damn thing

obamadealwithit_gif.gif
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    not lookin good 4 romo...

vick won 2 games with 7-8 turn overs between both... dats hard a ? 2 do..

? get yo ? breath outta the sports forum. Its for men, not with men who like ? .

lol u are mad as ? ... its ok u will hopfully beat tampa bay... *pats u on da back*
  • vageneral08
    Options
    lol and yet you had nothing to say ALL last week.. wait until the cowboys lose to say something right? thats called hypocrisy since you co-signing the other cat..
    and no one said anything about bashing the qb.. go for it..we get it.. the cowboys lose its romo's fault.. they win you wont say a damn thing

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

says the ? who has nothing to say this WEEK???????? isnt that kettle calling the ? black? hypocrite written all over that post lol you ? are too silly
  • major pain
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wtf are you talking about? i'm posting in here right now.. i'm sure you didnt even see the game, just saw the box score and automatically start blaming romo

let me stop responding to your stupid ass now, its been obvious since LAST season you know absolutely nothing about the game

lol i dont respect your sports knowledge enough to even quote your ?
  • vageneral08
    Options
    wtf are you talking about? i'm posting in here right now.. i'm sure you didnt even see the game, just saw the box score and automatically start blaming romo

let me stop responding to your stupid ass now, its been obvious since LAST season you know absolutely nothing about the game

lol i dont respect your sports knowledge enough to even quote your ?

lol "cant explain how we only score 7 points post" romo aint getting it done on offense then who fault is it? the defense??? lmao ? are quick to blame them carry on little ?
  • major pain
    Options
  • vageneral08
    Options
    I guess monday ? will come with an explaination how romo only got one td in the whole game and not make it back since then lol
  • major pain
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol i dont know if that was directed at me but i barely been posting at all

next time @ me you ? ass ?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess monday ? will come with an explaination how romo only got one td in the whole game and not make it back since then lol

Witten had 4 drops and Dez had 3.

The majority of them were pivotal.

There's your answer.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    lol@ ? posting to themselves
  • major pain
    edited September 2012
    Options

yea it actually wasnt directed at you...

feel free to calm down now doe..
  • major pain
    Options
    coop.. dont bother explaining ? to a ? that didnt even WATCH the game

he only posting cuz the team lost
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea it actually wasnt directed at you...

feel free to calm down now doe..

disregard then
  • vageneral08
    Options

There's your answer.

so you really believe drops costed you the game? lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's your answer.

The way stuff works on this board is hilarious.

Last year when people pointed out that half of Vick's INTs came from receivers bobbling passes into the hands of the defense, all the Romo fans were knocking that fact down as a stupid excuse.

This year Romo has a game where he is completely unable to produce, and now suddenly receivers dropping passes is a viable explanation for futility.
  • vageneral08
    Options

There's your answer.

Last year when people pointed out that half of Vick's INTs came from receivers bobbling passes into the hands of the defense, all the Romo fans were knocking that fact down as a stupid excuse.

This year Romo has a game where he is completely unable to produce, and now suddenly receivers dropping passes is a viable explanation for futility.

that's how cookie crumbles with cowboy fans
  • major pain
    edited September 2012
    Options

There's your answer.

There are other reasons too, but I'm sure you would know that IF you watched the game.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's your answer.

There's other reasons too, but I'm sure you would know that IF you watched the game.

I watched both games. I didn't make a comment on the game. I responded to what he said. His reason for Romo's lack of proficiency was dropped passes by WR's. It's a fact that about 1/3 of Vick's INTs last season were bobbled passes by the WRs yet Romo fans swore up and down that was a bad excuse. WR's drop passes all the time. If it's not a good excuse for one QB. It's not a good one for any QB.
  • coop9889
    edited September 2012
    Options

There's your answer.

There's other reasons too, but I'm sure you would know that IF you watched the game.

I watched both games. I didn't make a comment on the game. I responded to what he said. His reason for Romo's lack of proficiency was dropped passes by WR's. It's a fact that about 1/3 of Vick's INTs last season were bobbled passes by the WRs yet Romo fans swore up and down that was a bad excuse. WR's drop passes all the time. If it's not a good excuse for one QB. It's not a good one for any QB.

And you stupid muthafuckas continue to group everyone together just cuz they like the same team.

Find a post WHERE I SAID it was a bad excuse about Vicks interceptions or ? .

Postin irrelevant ass stereotypical ? .
  • coop9889
    edited September 2012
    Options
    And the reason i brought up the dropped passes was because dude asked why romo couldnt produce. Unless you are ? ? , a Qb delivering it to the receiver but the receiver dropping the pass is NOT the QBs fault. So i just gave him a reason.

Get off my ? @theloniusmonk
  • major pain
    Options

There's your answer.

so are you or are you not acknowledging there were PLENTY of reasons why the cowboys along with Romo didnt do well?

one person's point (and i'm sure thats not all he could make) doesnt speak for everyone.

This discussion has been closed.