Yay or Nay: Circumcision.

Options

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    I understand your position, but the truth is that if you line up 1000 women & ask them if they prefer uncut or cut or if it doesn't matter I'm willing to bet that 90% or more would say that they prefer cut. It's all because they are either or both misinformed and/or superficial. The facts are that if almost any part of the human body is left improperly cleaned or uncleaned it is subject to infection & odor. With that said it takes a nasty ? to not clean their ? or ? properly or be unaware of an odor coming from that area. Most doctors now-a-days say that circumcision is totally unnecessary when having to do with health. It's more cosmetic than anything else. And again for those waiting to cry "you must not be circumcised"..........I AM!!!
    What about... its just their preference? Just like guys favor chicks with big butts and ? , fat ? that are shaved, etc. we usually tend to prefer big ? that are cut. That doesn't make you superficial. I prefer cut ? but I messed with one guy that wasn't and I didn't hold it against him or anything.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    wow well im in no way an expert but what I know about female circumsisions is it's considered inhumane mutilation and it's being banned in most countries where they take place. like i said in my other post females actually need their ? for protection and sexual stimulation. "circumsizing" anyone past the age of an infant is cruel especially when no anasthetic is used. so saying women should be circumsized just because you have an uncut ? and are mad people don't like uncut ? s is really childish.

Where are you getting that from? I've said no such thing.

I don't agree with any kind of circumcision for the same reasons I've said previously. I've never had a problem with being uncircumcised, and out of all of the people I know, I'm one of the few who has never been burnt, though I'm one of few who hasn't been cut.

You really don't know much about female circumcision. It happens in what appears to be 3 stages. The first of which, is most comparable to male circumcision as it's only a partial removal of the ? or clitoral hood and in those cultures it's done for many of the same reasons that male circumcision is done here.

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion in the bolded, but that ain't me you're referring to. And like dude said in a previous post, I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die so if you'd like to continue with your common misconceptions of uncircumcised men, have at it hoss. I'm just asking that you don't state your opinions as fact. I'm always for having civilized debate though.
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chances of Steevie gettin her account taken again?

Damn man. Haha. Leave her be. Hasn't she suffered enough son?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yay. Its 2010 if you aint get this done ? Your Parents!
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Where are you getting that from? I've said no such thing.

I don't agree with any kind of circumcision for the same reasons I've said previously. I've never had a problem with being uncircumcised, and out of all of the people I know, I'm one of the few who has never been burnt, though I'm one of few who hasn't been cut.

You really don't know much about female circumcision. It happens in what appears to be 3 stages. The first of which, is most comparable to male circumcision as it's only a partial removal of the ? or clitoral hood and in those cultures it's done for many of the same reasons that male circumcision is done here.

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion in the bolded, but that ain't me you're referring to. And like dude said in a previous post, I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die so if you'd like to continue with your common misconceptions of uncircumcised men, have at it hoss. I'm just asking that you don't state your opinions as fact. I'm always for having civilized debate though.
    Nooo I wasnt talkin bout you babe. Talkin bout usmarin lol

*sigh* okay uncut ? are clean and perfectly wonderful... and thats a fact.. there u happy lol cuz im done with this
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My girlfriend just told me about someone she was seeing the other day who was about to get the adult circumsision surgery despite the huge risks. It's definitely rare but it happens. All I meant by that is that most people do prefer to be cut. If you don't then that's great.

My man Tab58064 has been making some great points, which you seem to be ignoring. EDIT....never mind the "ignoring" part. Circumcision is mainly done for cosmetic reasons these days. The men who do it later, do it because they chose to. However someone like my nephew or cousin or brother didn't have that option. I respect that you have a preference, and I don't deny you that option of having one, but understand that there is no significant difference between a cut and uncut man, and that discriminating against a man due to his having a ? is not cool. There is no basis for that preference. But if you have a preference, but don't discriminate, lemme shoot you a PM real quick so I can holla at you when I'm in D.C./The D.M.V next. ;) Haha. JK.

And like Tab so rightly put it, 90% of women prefer it cut, but out of all of those I've messed with, almost all of them love it now.

As I said. There is no discernible difference, but if your hygiene is atrocious, it doesn't matter what your cut is or not........
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Same thing can be said about abortions
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What about... its just their preference? Just like guys favor chicks with big butts and ? , fat ? that are shaved, etc. we usually tend to prefer big ? that are cut. That doesn't make you superficial. I prefer cut ? but I messed with one guy that wasn't and I didn't hold it against him or anything.
    I have no problem with it being a preference, but when folk are in here talking about preventing infections & other medical reasons I say it's being uneducated/uninformed.

I say it's superficial when a chick likes everything about a person, but if he whips out a uncut ? , that by the way ain't drippin', smelly, or grimey she all of a sudden doesn't want to have anything to do with him. To me thats a sign of immaturity. If it's dark & you haven't seen that uncut ? & dude puts in work on dat azz like you need him to how does it all of a sudden make a difference when you find out that he's uncut?? It's like eating a burger that's great until you find out that it's made out of horse meat or some ? ! LOL!! Bad analogy, but you understand the point that I'm trying to make I hope.
  • louis the great
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow I thought Circumcision was almost uniform in the black community. Damn that must really suck havein to deal with extra skin and what not nh. Dont put yall kids thru that nonsense!
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow I thought Circumcision was almost uniform in the black community. Damn that must really suck havein to deal with extra skin and what not nh. Dont put yall kids thru that nonsense!

oh yeah, i forgot the black community was a monolith, i guess i forgot to get my circumcision and must vote democrat card.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Will not do it to my son, if a ? is that superficial to not mess with him then that's one chick who ain't prize material anyways. It's about practicing good hygene, for all the chicks saying ewwww, how about we bind your feet or circumsize yall.

Damn, I got circumcise at age 15, man. I thought if u didn't it will worsen.
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nooo I wasnt talkin bout you babe. Talkin bout usmarin lol

*sigh* okay uncut ? are clean and perfectly wonderful... and thats a fact.. there u happy lol cuz im done with this

Hahaha. I didn't mean to upset you ma. I wasn't trying to take shots at you or anything. I'm just saying that a ? ? is a ? ? . It doesn't matter how it is or isn't cut. That's like discriminating against Rican chicks 'cause their ? smell the worse. Even if all of my experiences with Rican women resulted in bad smelling cooters (they didn't btw. This is just an analogy), that gives me no right to indict Rican women as a whole, due to a few women who didn't practice the best hygiene. I think that you and I can agree on some things, and disagree on others, but I hope that you can respect where I'm coming from, in the same way that I respect you.

Underdig me?
  • tab58064
    edited May 2010
    Options
    One word........DUMB! Next!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Uncircumcised looks gross to me.
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options

So is squid ?
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options

There's a joke in there somewhere.....

Hey Cali!
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'm not sayin' what you are sayin is wrong, but the skin pulls back while erected.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the human body in its original condition>>>>

same reason i will never get a tattoo
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    I have no problem with it being a preference, but when folk are in here talking about preventing infections & other medical reasons I say it's being uneducated/uninformed.

I say it's superficial when a chick likes everything about a person, but if he whips out a uncut ? , that by the way ain't drippin', smelly, or grimey she all of a sudden doesn't want to have anything to do with him. To me thats a sign of immaturity. If it's dark & you haven't seen that uncut ? & dude puts in work on dat azz like you need him to how does it all of a sudden make a difference when you find out that he's uncut?? It's like eating a burger that's great until you find out that it's made out of horse meat or some ? ! LOL!! Bad analogy, but you understand the point that I'm trying to make I hope.
    Well I have always heard and read that circumcisions were done for medical and hygenic reasons, aside from religious and cultural traditions. Cosmetic reasons alone would not be enough to make this operation as widespread as it is. If this is a misconception or outdated concept thats good then... but damn near everyone believes it to be true. Regardless circumcisions are always going to be more preferred in the US anyway because it's what people are used to and/or prefer. Maybe I'm ever that bored I'll research it.

I was gonna tell my story about the uncut guy I was with but Imma keep it to myself lol.
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Hahaha. I didn't mean to upset you ma. I wasn't trying to take shots at you or anything. I'm just saying that a ? ? is a ? ? . It doesn't matter how it is or isn't cut. That's like discriminating against Rican chicks 'cause their ? smell the worse. Even if all of my experiences with Rican women resulted in bad smelling cooters (they didn't btw. This is just an analogy), that gives me no right to indict Rican women as a whole, due to a few women who didn't practice the best hygiene. I think that you and I can agree on some things, and disagree on others, but I hope that you can respect where I'm coming from, in the same way that I respect you.

Underdig me?
    I never said all guys with uncut ? are ? LMAO. The one guy I was with was perfectly clean. You're right you can't judge everyone based on one or two experiences but IN GENERAL having an uncut ? means you have to clean it more.. am I correct?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    I'm not sayin' what you are sayin is wrong, but the skin pulls back while erected.

I realize that but I'm talking about when it's soft. I don't like the look of it. Not something I've ever had to deal with though so no biggie.

Hey Killer =))
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never said all guys with uncut ? are ? LMAO. The one guy I was with was perfectly clean. You're right you can't judge everyone based on one or two experiences but IN GENERAL having an uncut ? means you have to clean it more.. am I correct?

lol.............
  • louis the great
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont see whats wrong with Circumcision. Aint like I remember when it happened or can say "Yo that ? hurt"! ? just sayin anything cuz they parents was to high to tell the doctors to get on they job.

Epic Parenting Fail On the First Day of Birth - FTL
  • tab58064
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blacks & hispanics are less likely to be circumcised compared to white folk. A 1997 study showed that around 65% of blacks are circumcised. I doubt that that number has changed significantly over 13 years. Though that's a majority it certainly doesn't prove "uniform." So there's a whole lot of brothas around with skin on their tools. http://www.cirp.org/library/general/laumann/ Check the results section.

Oh, it probably sucks for most of us to get haircuts, so what's your suggestion about that??? Everybody should just blow their heads off because it's more convenient??? LMBAO! Cleaning an uncut tool couldn't possibly take more than an additional 5 seconds in the shower!!! I just don't see the big deal about having it or not.