Yay or Nay: Circumcision.

Options

Comments

• Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Well I have always heard and read that circumcisions were done for medical and hygenic reasons, aside from religious and cultural traditions. Cosmetic reasons alone would not be enough to make this operation as widespread as it is. If this is a misconception or outdated concept thats good then... but damn near everyone believes it to be true. Regardless circumcisions are always going to be more preferred in the US anyway because it's what people are used to and/or prefer. Maybe I'm ever that bored I'll research it.

I was gonna tell my story about the uncut guy I was with but Imma keep it to myself lol.

u brought it up, might as well tell it
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i don't have a problem with the uncircumcised anymore.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

hmmm lets just say i had never ever even seen one before and when we did it it was dark as hell... and i went down on him and almost screamed/puked bc thought something was wrong with him... then i realized he was just uncut lol... it just felt so nasty in my mouth i will never forget it. my friends still tease me for this bc of the way i told them the story initially, its a long running inside joke. it really turned me off but i dealt with it bc i really liked the guy.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Uncircumcised looks gross to me.
    ? looks gross when you think about it, but I ain't about to let that stop me from nailing it!! LMBAO!! I have yet to see a ? & say "damn, that's one pretty ? !!!" LMBAO!! Chicks who think like you really need to consider what they have between their legs. And again, before you even say it........I AM BONELESS & SKINLESS!!! LOL!
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hmmm lets just say i had never ever even seen one before and when we did it it was dark as hell... and i went down on him and almost screamed/puked bc thought something was wrong with him... then i realized he was just uncut lol... it just felt so nasty in my mouth i will never forget it. my friends still tease me for this bc of the way i told them the story initially, its a long running inside joke. it really turned me off but i dealt with it bc i really liked the guy.

im circumsized, for the record...
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options

lol wow...that's funny...
    I've never seen one myself, so I'd probably be a little freaked out too...

was the guy aware that you were weirded out, or did you keep it cool?
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never said all guys with uncut ? are ? LMAO. The one guy I was with was perfectly clean. You're right you can't judge everyone based on one or two experiences but IN GENERAL having an uncut ? means you have to clean it more.. am I correct?

That was the overall vibe I was getting from what I've heard people say here previously. That wasn't necessarily directed at you. I'm glad you can acknowledge that it doesn't really matter when you get down to the business of it. When I'm on Incredible Bulk mode, you can't tell at all between me and an uncut dude. And to your second point, I'd have to say yes and no. Yes because you have to pull the ? back to clean the area....and no because it's not like you're spending and hour trying to solve Chaos Math..... For example, some people choose not to shave their ? , some do. For those that don't have to worry about cutting the hair, they go on about their merry way. For those that do, they spend an extra minute or two shaving/trimming it. Pretty similar deal. Sorry for the marleygraph. Haha. JK

Would you ever consider messing with another uncut dude?
    I realize that but I'm talking about when it's soft. I don't like the look of it. Not something I've ever had to deal with though so no biggie.

Hey Killer =))

How you been Cali? Why don't you ever hit me up on AIM no mo? I don't even think you did it to begin with but I miss our awkward convos ma. Haha. I have some news for ya btw....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol at AK sucking ? in the dark, how you know if a ? is clean?
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is almost plat and only like 6 people were conversing? Must've been an heated convo
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    ? looks gross when you think about it, but I ain't about to let that stop me from nailing it!! LMBAO!! I have yet to see a ? & say "damn, that's one pretty ? !!!" LMBAO!! Chicks who think like you really need to consider what they have between their legs. And again, before you even say it........I AM BONELESS & SKINLESS!!! LOL!

Anti ? Post^^^^^^^^^^^
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

dinky doo is that you?
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im circumsized, for the record...
    lemme see babe... :D
    lol wow...that's funny...
    I've never seen one myself, so I'd probably be a little freaked out too...

was the guy aware that you were weirded out, or did you keep it cool?
    i will never know lol i mean i feel like my reaction was obvious bc i stopped for a min trying to get my ? together lmao but he didnt seem to feel any kind of way lol ehhh. i just definitely prefer cut ones after that, thats all imma say lol
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »

Would you ever consider messing with another uncut dude?
    I mean I would not hold it against him or discriminate. If I like a guy enough to ? him which is rare then I guess I'd have to get over it being uncut lol.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    wow you're just full of dumb comments today aren't you lol. how do you know if a ? 's ? is clean with the lights on? not like ur gonna see the dirt on his ? lmao.
    just so happened we were making out and then stumbled into my bedroom where it was dark. but this guy i had known and dated for a while so i knew he was a clean person. plus his ? smelled minty fresh.
    Yes I have seen pretty ? just like I've seen pretty ? . Mine is quite pretty actually and those who have seen it tend to agree. There are soo many diff ways a ? can look tho so some look nice and some dont, just like anything else.
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My son getting cut
  • tab58064
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never said all guys with uncut ? are ? LMAO. The one guy I was with was perfectly clean. You're right you can't judge everyone based on one or two experiences but IN GENERAL having an uncut ? means you have to clean it more.. am I correct?
    I would say that you have to be more attentive to it, but we could say the same for a woman's ? . In fact I'm more inclined to believe that it should be mandatory that a woman do something extra down there 3 times a day. Don't you think that there is a similarity in an uncut ? & a woman's ? when it comes to the need for additional attention/cleanliness or the lack thereof. Check it! Both of them are in warm covered sufficating conditions all the damn time. Women are even worse because their ? just oooooooozes discharge & holds bacteria from ? around it even after wiping it. I just think that it's hypocritical for any woman to talk about how nasty, ugly, etc an uncircumcised ? is.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »

How you been Cali? Why don't you ever hit me up on AIM no mo? I don't even think you did it to begin with but I miss our awkward convos ma. Haha. I have some news for ya btw....

It's just not my steez to initiate convos like that on AIM unless I've been talking to you awhile. But if you see me on feel free to message me. And smh @ awkward convos. Boy stop.
    I think I know what your news is though.
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    This is almost plat and only like 6 people were conversing? Must've been an heated convo

you circumcised, Simma?
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    you circumcised, Simma?

Yup .
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean I would not hold it against him or discriminate. If I like a guy enough to ? him which is rare then I guess I'd have to get over it being uncut lol.

wow you're just full of dumb comments today aren't you lol. how do you know if a ? 's ? is clean with the lights on? not like ur gonna see the dirt on his ? lmao.
    just so happened we were making out and then stumbled into my bedroom where it was dark. but this guy i had known and dated for a while so i knew he was a clean person. plus his ? smelled minty fresh.

Yes I have seen pretty ? just like I've seen pretty ? . Mine is quite pretty actually and those who have seen it tend to agree. There are soo many diff ways a ? can look tho so some look nice and some dont, just like anything else.

And why would you have to get over him being uncut? Still doing your celibacy thing?
  • tab58064
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'm more concerned with the fact that she sucked this ? 's ? on what appears to be their first ? . Wow, and folk in here complaining about a ? being nasty because of it having skin & it's appearance! SMFH!!
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man I was lost as ? as to what ? was

? is funny as hell

Snegma
    +3
    (views: 836, posted by: iGSo)
    adj.
    Particlarly offensive adjective which means "? cheese" or "crusty ? ".
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    rofl @ the definition of ? ..
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's just not my steez to initiate convos like that on AIM unless I've been talking to you awhile. But if you see me on feel free to message me. And smh @ awkward convos. Boy stop.
    I think I know what your news is though.

O rly? Shoot!

And I can dig that. You're rarely on when I'm on though. Get at me the next time you see me online.
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the ? definition.....

Touche ? .....touche....