Yay or Nay: Circumcision.

Options

Comments

• Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont care either way.
    circumcision is not medically necessary, why put a baby thru that is beyond me when its not medically needed.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man I was lost as ? as to what ? was

? is funny as hell

Snegma
    +3
    (views: 836, posted by: iGSo)
    adj.
    Particlarly offensive adjective which means "? cheese" or "crusty ? ".

ohh jeez....come on with that legendary
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    O rly? Shoot!

And I can dig that. You're rarely on when I'm on though. Get at me the next time you see me online.

That you're coming to Socal in July.....?
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    Yup .

proof?......
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    I would say that you have to be more attentive to it, but we could say the same for a woman's ? . In fact I'm more inclined to believe that it should be mandatory that a woman do something extra down there 3 times a day. Don't you think that there is a similarity in an uncut ? & a woman's ? when it comes to the need for additional attention/cleanliness or the lack thereof. Check it! Both of them are in warm covered sufficating conditions all the damn time. Women are even worse because their ? just oooooooozes discharge & holds bacteria from ? around it even after wiping it. I just think that it's hypocritical for any woman to talk about how nasty, ugly, etc an uncircumcised ? is.
    Right but we don't have any choice but to have a ? lol parents have a choice to circumsize their kids or not. If you're saying you have to be more attentive to an uncut ? because it can be unhygenic then there you go folks... maybe this is why so many people prefer it... not necessarily saying all uncut ? are ? but that they CAN be..... And maybe they have a bad rep but hey if thats a chicks preference thats on her. Just like y'all might like y'all ? shaved and tight... to each his own...

But for the record...
    Any REAL woman who was raised right and has common decency will clean her ? reguarly and properly. If you need to clean your ? 3 times a day you should see a doctor because thats not normal. For any woman who is "OOOOOOZING" discharge or has foul odor should seek medical advice immediately. A lot of women don't realize when they are having a yeast infection, bacteria infection or even an STD but your ? should not stink or have excess discharge. ? discharge is there to self-clean the ? (look it up) but if it's another color or in excess quantity it's usually a sign of something wrong. I run to the gyno for ANY little thing wrong or abnormal and thats why I keep mine healthy and clean... as most women do (I believe anyway)
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    proof?......

No .
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Anti ? Post^^^^^^^^^^^
    Funny..........NOT!! I know you from somewhere. Yep, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg6AkhIYVs
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And why would you have to get over him being uncut? Still doing your celibacy thing?
    Meaning deal with it.. since I prefer an uncut ? I'd just get over my preference. Just like if I prefer tall men but the man I fall in love with and marry is short, I'd get over it and deal with it.
    I'm still celibate but I think I'm ready to give up on that lol.
    I'm more concerned with the fact that she sucked this ? 's ? on what appears to be their first ? . Wow, and folk in here complaining about a ? being nasty because of it having skin & it's appearance! SMFH!!
    Don't concern yourself with my sex life buddy lol. What's wrong with oral sex on the first ? ??? I love oral sex and foreplay, it makes sex better! Its 2010 get over yourself please. Not like I ? on the first night, this was a guy I knew for a long time and dated for months before we finally did it.
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No .

well, you're guilty until...

i keed.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    lemme see babe... :D

l

u 1st sweetheart
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Meaning deal with it.. since I prefer an uncut ? I'd just get over my preference. Just like if I prefer tall men but the man I fall in love with and marry is short, I'd get over it and deal with it.
    I'm still celibate but I think I'm ready to give up on that lol.

Don't concern yourself with my sex life buddy lol. What's wrong with oral sex on the first ? ??? I love oral sex and foreplay, it makes sex better! Its 2010 get over yourself please. Not like I ? on the first night, this was a guy I knew for a long time and dated for months before we finally did it.

I can only imagine the influx of ? you just got off of that one sentence alone. Hahaha. Daaaamn. I feel it though.

Are you currently in a relationship?
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    u 1st sweetheart

No because it's just a tease.... you're taken.... and I can never have you :'(
    I can only imagine the influx of ? you just got off of that one sentence alone. Hahaha. Daaaamn. I feel it though.

Are you currently in a relationship?
    I aint even get any ? lol.
    I'm not in a relationship but the guy I'm seeing I've known for years and we been talkin seriously for months... its a long story as to why I don't want him as my man but I do have tremendous feelings for him and have a very special relationship with him.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Funny..........NOT!! I know you from somewhere. Yep, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg6AkhIYVs

We dont click Links ? !!!!!!!!
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    @ Cali, I'm not just coming. A cataclysmic event is coming to your area this July. And if you want, I can get you into most of the events. I know how much you love dance and all. Imagine that combined with every other art and you get what I'm talking about.....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    well, you're guilty until...

i keed.

SMH.....Tam you didn't ask me :(

well here is my proof pic......all you IC chicks gon be hungry for the King now

hot-dog.jpg
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited May 2010
    Options

hot-dog.jpg

that hotdog looks kind of good lmao ;)
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options

hot-dog.jpg
    Damn nicest ? I've seen on the ic so far :tu
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    that ? said ? looks gross
    lol
    if u just eyeballin it like that tho
    it do look like a lil sideways monster mouth or some ?
    like a sad old man mouth or somethin
    no ?
    i love ?
    disregard this post
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options

According to tab......

^^^

That ? is you......

Leave me out of this. You can't ? the messenger.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WIkipedia actually has a pretty on point Article on Circumcision. I took some excerpts from it:

*According to the World Health Organization (WHO), global estimates suggest that 30% of males are circumcised, of whom 68% are Muslim. (http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2007/9789241596169_eng.pdf)

*There's no consensus on whether being circumcised affects sex. A 2007 study said being uncircumcised was better (http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/118508429/abstract) an '08 study said the opposite (http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/121390800/abstract).

*the WHO and the Joint United Nations Programme on ? /AIDS (UNAIDS) stated that male circumcision is an efficacious intervention for ? prevention but should be carried out by well trained medical professionals and under conditions of informed consent.[8][13][161] Both the WHO and CDC indicate that circumcision may not reduce ? transmission from men to women, and that data is lacking for the transmission rate of men who engage in ? sex with a female partner.[13][14] The joint WHO/UNAIDS recommendation also notes that circumcision only provides partial protection from ? and should never replace known methods of ? prevention. Male Circumcision Clearinghouse website was formed by WHO, UNAIDS, FHI and AVAC to provide current evidence-based guidance, information and resources to support the delivery of safe male circumcision services in countries that choose to scale up male circumcision as one component of comprehensive ? prevention services. [162],[163]
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options

I clicked it and it was terrible.
    The title of the vid is "Worst Comedian Ever"
    Dude said "Some people tried to tell - you know, when someone's trying to lose weight... to "stop eatin"...what kind of jive is that?
    They're not trying to help a person...to quit losing weight....they trying to ? the person..."
    I hope that wasn't in front of an audience. Didn't look like it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    that hotdog looks kind of good lmao ;)

see jcapri I bet you wished you called me now LOL
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Right but we don't have any choice but to have a ? lol parents have a choice to circumsize their kids or not. If you're saying you have to be more attentive to an uncut ? because it can be unhygenic then there you go folks... maybe this is why so many people prefer it... not necessarily saying all uncut ? are ? but that they CAN be..... And maybe they have a bad rep but hey if thats a chicks preference thats on her. Just like y'all might like y'all ? shaved and tight... to each his own...

But for the record...
    Any REAL woman who was raised right and has common decency will clean her ? reguarly and properly. If you need to clean your ? 3 times a day you should see a doctor because thats not normal. For any woman who is "OOOOOOZING" discharge or has foul odor should seek medical advice immediately. A lot of women don't realize when they are having a yeast infection, bacteria infection or even an STD but your ? should not stink or have excess discharge. ? discharge is there to self-clean the ? (look it up) but if it's another color or in excess quantity it's usually a sign of something wrong. I run to the gyno for ANY little thing wrong or abnormal and thats why I keep mine healthy and clean... as most women do (I believe anyway)
    Quickly; As I said in a previous post any part of the body is subject to infection if not properly cleaned and that goes for a male or female so that kills one of your points.

**A woman has a choice to clean their ? every 5 minutes but it's not practical nor is it really that necessary so the idea that a man should be circumcised just because they can be makes no sense either. Using your logic a ? is "unhygenic" all the time so it should be marked with skull & bones [Another point bites da dust]

**Your point about a woman who is raised right cleaning their ? correctly.........is exactly the same idea that should be associated with a man with an uncut ? . From childhood a kid should be taught this.

** So what if ? discharge (what I meant by oooooozing) is normal or there to clean a woman ? or whatever, it's still not very appetizing. [Done]

When you talk about how well you take care of yours stuff why is it so hard for you & other to see that a man who is uncut feels & treats his ? just as well. The point that I was trying to make is that I'm amazed at how hypocritical it is for a woman to go on & on about a uncut ? & it's chances of being unclean or whatever while all the while overlooking all that goes on with a woman's ? & the conditions it resides all the time. The ? is a bacteria factory. Probably more-so than the ? on a man's ? . Seriously, think about it
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dude said "Some people tried to tell - you know, when someone's trying to lose weight... to "stop eatin"...what kind of jive is that?
    They're not trying to help a person...to quit losing weight....they trying to ? the person..."

that ? kept pausin for laughter n ?
    it never came....
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Ok that ? was Lame, On to the next one.