Options

Comments

• DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    Options
    CapitalB wrote:
    so ? aint go out and get nothin new??
    spring fashion jus hittin stores..

and if u a ? like dro.. the fall/winter wear is on sale..

Dro i know u copped some Polo for 75% off!!?!? tell me im lyin!?!? hahaha

NAW, THEY AINT 75% OFF YET.....
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote:
    so ? aint go out and get nothin new??
    spring fashion jus hittin stores..

and if u a ? like dro.. the fall/winter wear is on sale..

Dro i know u copped some Polo for 75% off!!?!? tell me im lyin!?!? hahaha

NAW, THEY AINT 75% OFF YET.....

lol.. a ? out there lickin his chops waitin for that sale! hahahaha

i got a couple ? while the site was down..
    had to switch up my style a lil.. every pair of trues worth havin i have.. that and too many ? out here rockin fake trues... ? 's gettin out of hand..

so i got my first new fleet of jeans..

got me a couple pair of citizens.. by far the most comfortable jeans iv EVER worn..
    ng26g6.jpg

also got a few pair of Diesels..
    2mhhjqh.jpg

and some 7s along with a pair of AGs.. i think my AGs are my favorite out the bunch.. they go cold with my Y3s..
    11aflet.jpg

i got a few more pickups too.. load those later..
    cant be droppin all my ? at once y'dig. hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    29y3upw.jpg

lemme find out u out here bootleggin and knockin off delivery trucks!?!?! hahahaha
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol Dro still Mr. Matchy Match. That ? played the ? out my dude, u look like a HS kid when u do ? like that.. just saying.

Cap finally steppin his ? up, Truey all the time aint the way go, u never invest hard in just one brand, u know why? Cuz when that ? gets played, and its only inevitable that it will, you're gonna be left with a closet full of jeans with horseshoes on the backpockets lol. Better off investing in a brand that is more subtle, and not as loud as TR's.

Of all the jeans u just copped, I think the Diesels are the best, they're personally my fav brand, along with Nudies, but Nudie doesnt make jeans for ? ur size, im surprised u could actually where Diesels.. u lose weight or sumn?

Please dont take my comments offensive for I come in peace and mean no harm, just sharing my opinion with u guys whether ur gonna like it or not.. and no, I aint posting a pic, I wear clothes from Walmart and would be embarrassed if any of u saw my Fubu and Phat Farm filled wardrobe.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    on some real ? .. u like this ? i know back in the hood..
    he knows everything about high end cars.. the specs.. gear ratio.. type of suspension.. the motor in that mu'? to the grade of leather used for the seats..

but the ? aint mobile..
    yeh.. i swear u remind me of him...

im jus sayin..
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
    lol Dro still Mr. Matchy Match. That ? played the ? out my dude, u look like a HS kid when u do ? like that.. just saying.

Cap finally steppin his ? up, Truey all the time aint the way go, u never invest hard in just one brand, u know why? Cuz when that ? gets played, and its only inevitable that it will, you're gonna be left with a closet full of jeans with horseshoes on the backpockets lol. Better off investing in a brand that is more subtle, and not as loud as TR's.

Of all the jeans u just copped, I think the Diesels are the best, they're personally my fav brand, along with Nudies, but Nudie doesnt make jeans for ? ur size, im surprised u could actually where Diesels.. u lose weight or sumn?

Please dont take my comments offensive for I come in peace and mean no harm, just sharing my opinion with u guys whether ur gonna like it or not.. and no, I aint posting a pic, I wear clothes from Walmart and would be embarrassed if any of u saw my Fubu and Phat Farm filled wardrobe.

CHILD PLS... THAT TROOP ? IS OLD SCHOOL THROW BACK... IT WOULD ONLY BE FITTING FOR ME TO ROCK SOME ADIDAS WITH THE JACKET!
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
    CapitalB wrote:
    29y3upw.jpg

lemme find out u out here bootleggin and knockin off delivery trucks!?!?! hahahaha

HAHAHA, NAW ITS ALL REAL... GOT IT AT DILLARDS, NEWSYEARS DAY
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant afford all that fancy stuff... i just wear things that make me look cool
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm BACK!

Dro, ? if you don't get that "A-Boggie" Paid in Full ? outta here....

Cap, fat ? trying to bite (no pun intended) a ? style..found out those Trues wasn't ? . Good ? though.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I'm BACK!

Dro, ? if you don't get that "A-Boggie" Paid in Full ? outta here....

Cap, fat ? trying to bite (no pun intended) a ? style..found out those Trues wasn't ? . Good ? though.

hahahaha i would say ? u.. but that would make u blush. hahaha
    ? i still ? with my Trues.. its jus they sale bootlegs in swamp meets and trunks now.. so the tackiest ? can get they hands on it.. up until now not too many ? could afford them ? .. so i had to switch it up..

but i will say.. those black sevens do fit nice..
    thats all ull get out of me. lol

• sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options
    zyc8wh.jpg
    znatc3.jpg

This jacket is horrible my g!
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
    all.jpg

AND 4GET YALL..I LIKE MY JACKET!!!!! [-(
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahha
    thats that ATL swag.. its not meant to be understood by anyone other then an ATlien..
  • sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote:
    hahahahahahahahahha
    thats that ATL swag.. its not meant to be understood by anyone other then an ATlien..

I don't know what swag it is but it looks like it's from a Salt &Peppa video!
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
    CapitalB wrote:
    hahahahahahahahahha

I don't know what swag it is but it looks like it's from a Salt &Peppa video!

hahah naw, i just saw it and liked it, something oldschool and different from erbody else...
  • Miltown Marauder
    Options

hahahaha i would say ? u.. but that would make u blush. hahaha
    ? i still ? with my Trues.. its jus they sale bootlegs in swamp meets and trunks now.. so the tackiest ? can get they hands on it.. up until now not too many ? could afford them ? .. so i had to switch it up..

but i will say.. those black sevens do fit nice..
    thats all ull get out of me. lol

[/quote]

I told yo ? ass! But what you think about Diesels though? The thing with those are, the fits are never the same! You get Vikers one day and the next the fit all different.

Bootleggin' Trues..I saw that a mile away, that's what happens when ? find out about ? they can't afford (RL polos)

• Miltown Marauder
    Options
    2iad6kx.jpg

Simple, yet effective.
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
    2iad6kx.jpg

Simple, yet effective.

NGA IF YOU DONT TAKE YO OLE " JEHOVA WITNESS, OLE I COME TODAY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE LORD, NED FLANDERS FROM THE SIMPSONS, I DIDNT GET IT FROM ANY FACTORY, I GOT IT FROM BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY, DRESSIN ASS
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I told yo ? ass! But what you think about Diesels though? The thing with those are, the fits are never the same! You get Vikers one day and the next the fit all different.

Bootleggin' Trues..I saw that a mile away, that's what happens when ? find out about ? they can't afford (RL polos)

? those arent my first pair of Diesels..
    my last couple of pairs i gave to my brother damn near 2yrs ago.. didnt like how they fit.. these are relaxed fit.. The Larkees.. fit waaaaaaaaaay better... but in all honesty.. i still prefer the True Religion cut vs any damn pair of jeans out there..

but anyways.. i still look better in Trues.. or prefer the True look.. but my favorite pair are the AGs.. im'a get a few more of those and the Citizens.. Diesels aint all that sis..
    and watch who u callin a ? ! hahahha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    2iad6kx.jpg

Simple, yet effective.

NGA IF YOU DONT TAKE YO OLE " JEHOVA WITNESS, OLE I COME TODAY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE LORD, NED FLANDERS FROM THE SIMPSONS, I DIDNT GET IT FROM ANY FACTORY, I GOT IT FROM BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY, DRESSIN ASS

hahahahahahaha right!!?!?
    i mean.. does that ? EVEN take himself serious when he posts ? like that??! hahaha

• DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    2iad6kx.jpg

Simple, yet effective.

i mean.. does that ? EVEN take himself serious when he posts ? like that??! hahaha

THIS DUDE POSTED THIS WRANKLED ASS WIRE HANGER OUTFIT AND WANNA TALK ABOUT US?!?!?!/ FOH!

WITH THAT DAM HOTEL BLANKET ON HIS BED
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2012
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    2iad6kx.jpg

Simple, yet effective.

THIS DUDE POSTED THIS WRANKLED ASS WIRE HANGER OUTFIT AND WANNA TALK ABOUT US?!?!?!/ FOH!

WITH THAT DAM HOTEL BLANKET ON HIS BED

hahahaha that ? looks like he gottit at target.. u know how they be sellin kids church clothes in a set?? hahahaha
    this ? dress like er'day he got Bible study! hahahahaha