The OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER WARDROBE THREAD

Options

Comments

• RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol my manhattan co op cost more than your house kid as a matter of fact I'm a go take pics of it and post it up on a hip hop forum so i could get the props and approval of teenage kids cause my father didn't love me. get the ? outta here, typical ? ? . you keep your socks and I'll drink my bottles of wine, waking up in a new city every week. cool
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    lol my manhattan co op cost more than your house kid as a matter of fact I'm a go take pics of it and post it up on a hip hop forum so i could get the props and approval of teenage kids cause my father didn't love me. get the ? outta here, typical ? ? . you keep your socks and I'll drink my bottles of wine, waking up in a new city every week. cool

what does any of that have to do wit me makin in a quarter what u do annually!!?

and im in a "new city" as we type..
    ur sayin nothin..

and in case u aint know..
    this is a fashion forum and this is a thread, NOT MADE BY ME by the way, that asks for people to SHOWCASE THEY PIECES..

im sorry my life is more extravagant then urs..
    im sorry i grew up in hip hop and come to a hip hop forum doin ? done in hip hop..

how dare me!! hahaha
    maaaaaan if u dont take yo ass to powder room or somethin wit all them feelings.. ol' ? ass ? ! lol

continue to overpay for beverages and living quarters and ill continue to overpay for socks.. cool! lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ THIS EXCHANGE... BRAVOOO!! BRAVOOOOO!!!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahaha a ? cant even catch a break in the FF!!?
    when the ? did this happen!!?

this use to be my haven! hahaha
    cant even sit here talk ? and post fly ? anymore.. the haters done found my hideout! lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BUT THAT ? IS DRINKIN 300$ GLASSES OF WINE! HAHAHAHA

? BOTH OF YALL.. TOO RICH FOR MY BLOOD
  • CapitalB
    Options
    so he says. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    doubt it tho..
    cause ? gettin money tips they hat to how other ? gettin money spend it.. its called game recognizing game..

but this ? in here mad. hahaha
    he cant understand $300 on socks so i find it hard to believe he can stomach $300 on a glass of wine.. not even a bottle. lol

but it all sounds good though.. the ? he's sayin..
    it really does. lol

• CapitalB
    Options
    this ? bout to make me go to a steak house when i get back to Vegas and order a $500 glass of Cognac jus to be spiteful! hahahaha take all my girls to and get them a glass..

even though theyve ? ? more expensive. lol
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "so he says" smh, im a make a instagram account and take pics of everything I buy and when I go out and ? just to boost about it. then im a post it up here so i could get goats and all these reagan babys go crazy over how much more dough i have than them cause im "bout that life". then i'd feel supreme on a board of middle class posters.
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ummmm women's restroom is that way --->
    go change ur pad. hahaha

• RichPorterOfTheIC
    edited October 2012
    Options
    time to hit this meeting up, I'm out this thread
  • CapitalB
    Options

ewww u work!!? hahaha
    i put them to work..

im like a "Nike" i jus do it..
    and have people like u workin for me to get it done. lol

they travel for me as well...
    and they make good money too! hahahaha

• RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »

ewww u work!!? hahaha
    i put them to work..

You and your "boys" probably wear my ? so I get the last hahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options

ewww u work!!? hahaha
    i put them to work..

You and your "boys" probably wear my ? so I get the last hahahahaha

for one.. its not UR ? ..
    and second.. Nike's are beneath me lame.. so stop laughin. hahahaha

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    first this dude gets on someones case about $300 sockS (w/ an s) but brags about a (a as in ONE) 300 glass of wine

then has the nerve to call Nikes "his" ? ? lmao

his board is full of clowns lmao

i bet that dude really thought he was saying something . sitting back like "oh yea, im a ? him with this"

man shut yo goof ass up. ive grown to dislike the term hater because of its oversatuaration and misuse, but thats just what u are doggie. trying to down someone for materialism when ur allegedly spending $300 for a single glass of a beverage....and somehow it making sense that what hes doing is bad while what ur doing is different and worthy of boasting at the same time. not only are u a hater, but ur ? stupid too
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and tight on cue Lord & Master comes wit the logic..

the man never disappoints! hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I LIVE OUT HERE IN VEGAS AND HAVENT FOUND ANY STORES TO GET FLY FROM..PLUS ? OUT HERE DRESS DIFFENT SUM PPL SAY I MATCH TOO MUCH FOR THE WEST COAST VIBE AND MY COLORS ARE A LIL LOUD CUZ IM FROM FLORIDA? WHAT SHOULD I DO
  • CapitalB
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    I LIVE OUT HERE IN VEGAS AND HAVENT FOUND ANY STORES TO GET FLY FROM..PLUS ? OUT HERE DRESS DIFFENT SUM PPL SAY I MATCH TOO MUCH FOR THE WEST COAST VIBE AND MY COLORS ARE A LIL LOUD CUZ IM FROM FLORIDA? WHAT SHOULD I DO

u live in Vegas??
    my ? go to the Fashion Show Mall..

they got everything for every price range..
    Dilliards.. Macys.. Nordstroms.. Saks.. Neimans.. Loui store.. iLori..
    man i can go on for days..

Forum Shops @Ceasars is a step up from that.. u need money to be in there or u go leave with jus a bag or flat out disappointed..

now if u tryin to ball out.. my favorite is Crystal's Mall..
    u can easily spend 10-15 racks in a matter of seconds.. the cheapest store in there is probably Gucci. lol

but yeh.. u right.. the locals dress different..
    them ? dress like bums.. when i first got to Vegas ? knew i was new cause my shoes were clean. hahahaha i cant make this up..

jus do u and ? what they say..
    them ? go ? u regardless. lol

• CapitalB
    Options
    oh yeh.. and if u want some jewelry and not get hit over the head for it..
    go to the Boulevard Mall.. tell'em Boo sent u..

me and my pa'tnas are always in there...
    and me and the jeweler is cool cause i hooked him up with my jeweler in LA so he gettn his ? cheaper now..
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    first this dude gets on someones case about $300 sockS (w/ an s) but brags about a (a as in ONE) 300 glass of wine

then has the nerve to call Nikes "his" ? ? lmao

his board is full of clowns lmao

i bet that dude really thought he was saying something . sitting back like "oh yea, im a ? him with this"

man shut yo goof ass up. ive grown to dislike the term hater because of its oversatuaration and misuse, but thats just what u are doggie. trying to down someone for materialism when ur allegedly spending $300 for a single glass of a beverage....and somehow it making sense that what hes doing is bad while what ur doing is different and worthy of boasting at the same time. not only are u a hater, but ur ? stupid too

never claimed nike was mine, ? outta here with that ? . i said he probably wore my ? as in projects i worked on for nike. ? is illiterate spend some of that money and get a degree. and ayo b why you sucking on ol boys ? ? nobody hating on ? if i wanted to blow money on socks to come post it up on a forum, i'd have that ? tomorrow. I'm a keep drinking this glass of wine now ya could go back to making internet love to each other
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CarharttHoodies.jpg

I decided to throw up my Carhartt hoodies I bought last year. Last week I ? up my black one. I had a ? up drain, and poured the Draino in an attempt to unclogged the drain. I guess the water splashed up and now I have bleach stains on my ? . Needless to say I was ? ; however, I was considering replacing it, because the dye washes out after the first wash and the black looks kinda dull. I have every color except for the green and I plan on copping that one in a few weeks.
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »

u live in Vegas??
    my ? go to the Fashion Show Mall..

they got everything for every price range..
    Dilliards.. Macys.. Nordstroms.. Saks.. Neimans.. Loui store.. iLori..
    man i can go on for days..

Forum Shops @Ceasars is a step up from that.. u need money to be in there or u go leave with jus a bag or flat out disappointed..

now if u tryin to ball out.. my favorite is Crystal's Mall..
    u can easily spend 10-15 racks in a matter of seconds.. the cheapest store in there is probably Gucci. lol

but yeh.. u right.. the locals dress different..
    them ? dress like bums.. when i first got to Vegas ? knew i was new cause my shoes were clean. hahahaha i cant make this up..

jus do u and ? what they say..
    them ? go ? u regardless. lol

I went in Ceasars today and copped some dolce& gabanna loafers and sum gucci loafers... but man im not ballin like how yall ? is... i kinda feel guilty about spending hella cs to get fresh and aint buy me a crib yet.. but yea the hoes out here be bitin pretty hard. but the ? be on sum hatin ? like florida ? dress to bright ? ... for the winter tho i think im on them knited polo sweaters
  • 82much
    82much Members Posts: 1
    Options
    i want to ask something

what is the best site for hip hop custom items that are bycle wheel or jewelrt etc
  • CapitalB
    Options
    so i guess ? is wearin the same ? from last winter eh??
    smmfh.. pathetic..