The OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER WARDROBE THREAD

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    those are nice socks but no way in the hell ima pay that much....

lol.. i may not even wear these ? ..
    the main purpose for gettin them were for the sole purpose of havin a pair of socks worth more then his..
    they have a brown pair too but i have to go to the store out here in LV to get them cause they didnt have them out in LA..

i want all colors so he cant go buy them in the event he finds out the brand. hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I rock a lot of clarks wallabees in da fall/winter
    IMAG0377.jpg?t=1350358178

a bruh.. real ? ..
    i was jus thinkin bout gettin some of these.. cause i was tryin to figure out how to flip them socks..

i was thinkin rockin some slacks.. some loafers.. wallabies or somethin of the sort and roll the pants leg up so u can see the whole shoe and my ankle.. that way the socks can show and i can wear a button shirt and vest or some ? ..

iunno.. maybe the ? Milton can help me wit ideas..
    can be a ? eye for the straight guy iC version. hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i decided ill show a few things i get the ladies for the ladies who frequent the fashion forum..
    hopefully this will encourage them to take part in the showcase as well..

so here u go ladies..
    riyjjr.png

top left a pair of Lady Loui Lenses wit the swivel.. ? was fly and i got them for one of my girls..
    bottom left is a pair of YSL pumps and clutch to match.. this girl in particular is a shoe junky like myself and there's nothin like a new pair of heels to shut her the ? up and get her out my face! lol
    and to the right we have a pair of nude Giuseppe Zanotti's..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    2ld9ldy.png

Ladies..
    here we got a pair of Wolf Grey Alexander McQueen's and Nude Louboutin's wit the black cap toe..
    them McQueen's is one of my favorite pairs of all the shoes iv bought for any.. im jus now tappin into his stock so there will definitely be more to come..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    aiight.. this my last contribution for the time bein..
    this one for the fellas..

a very prominent brand thats not really known outside of certain circles..
    i present to u the Goyard billfold..

2lu5gky.png
    want to be the envy of ? wit Gucci wallets for $400.. Loui wallets for $800
    pull out ur $1000 piece and shut the ? down..

the filter kind of does it an injustice..
    the colors are very vibrant.. u pull this out and pay the bill at a nice restaurant the ? will immediately catch the eye of whoever ur date is.. long story short.. an EXCELLENT talkin piece..

u go get the ass that night i promise u. lol

• French-Bad-Boy
    French-Bad-Boy Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    Anyone knows where i can buy Timberland shoes for a low price? The lower prices i find is 98€ for one pair.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? U AINT GOT NOOOOOOBODY HIDING...

I'VE BOUGHT ? .. JUST AINT REALLY BEEN IN THIS THREAD LIKE THAT....
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is really paying $320 for socks lmao get the ? outta here you superficial ? , I make 6 figures working for Nike and travel often but will never buy nothing as dumb as that ? well atleast on clothing. They should of never have you ? money
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    ? is really paying $320 for socks lmao get the ? outta here you superficial ? , I make 6 figures working for Nike and travel often but will never buy nothing as dumb as that ? well at least on clothing. They should of never have you ? money
    So nobody going to knock you on the other dumb ? u may buy.
    You not the only one making bread.
    I wouldn't spend $300 on some socks but I just come in here to maybe get put on some new ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    300 FOR SOCKS IS FOOLISH.. BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOO BOO THE FOOL
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    3hunna on socks.. swag. Period.

I dont even ? with that old ? but u ? is hating.. ? socks cost more than ? fits.. hilarious.

Dro.. 40 for his tee.. 60 for his jeans.. 30 for his fitted.. and 120 for his kicks <-- normal outfit for Dro.. ? socks still cost more.. sad.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    300 FOR SOCKS IS FOOLISH.. BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOO BOO THE FOOL

lol that was actually funny Dromo..
    im proud of u.. now is u postin fits or what??

• CapitalB
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    ? is really paying $320 for socks lmao get the ? outta here you superficial ? , I make 6 figures working for Nike and travel often but will never buy nothing as dumb as that ? well at least on clothing. They should of never have you ? money
    I wouldn't spend $300 on some socks but I just come in here to maybe get put on some new ? .

he sounds really upset about it doesnt he?!?! lmmfao
    mus only make 6 figures BEFORE taxes... smmfh pitiful..

• MARIO_DRO
    Options

I dont even ? with that old ? but u ? is hating.. ? socks cost more than ? fits.. hilarious.

Dro.. 40 for his tee.. 60 for his jeans.. 30 for his fitted.. and 120 for his kicks <-- normal outfit for Dro.. ? socks still cost more.. sad.

HERE U GO, JUMPIN ON ANOTHER ? ? !

U JUST WANT THAT ? 2 LOAN YOU SOME MONEY TO GET YOUR WATER HEATER FIXED
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    IMA HAVE TO GET ON INSTAGRAM, @BOSSBOO PICS BE LOOKIN CLEAN AS ?

BUT 4 REAL, TAKE THEM SOCKS BACK AND GIVE IT TO THE NEEDY, OR ATLEAST BUY SOMETHING YOU CAN ENJOY
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I JUST WENT ON THAT SITE WHERE @BOSSBOO GOT THEM SOCKS FROM.. THEY GOT A GREY HOODIE ON THERE FOR $895.00

SMH @ THAT ? !.. YALL CAN HAVE THAT
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahahahaha yeh man.. them filters on instagram be makin a ? feel like he a professional photographer!!!
    a ? be walkin around snappin pics OF EVERYTHING!!!! lol

as for the socks?? nah.. im'a keep them..
    go try and figure out a way to flip them ? .. and even if i dont.. they'll jus be somethin to brag about. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options

? out this thread ? ..
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

HERE U GO, JUMPIN ON ANOTHER ? ? !

U JUST WANT THAT ? 2 LOAN YOU SOME MONEY TO GET YOUR WATER HEATER FIXED

Thats prolly what he did to get the socks..

now u know I dont ? with that man, but at the same time I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

Truth is its over, u lost, the ? socks cost more than ur day to day fits.. embarrassing.

• RichPorterOfTheIC
    edited October 2012
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »

6 figures after taxes dun. That Ivy League education goes a long way, was in Seattle yesterday now in Portland before I head back home to ny for the inaugural bk nets game. Business class! $300 on socks just to brag is some ? ? , upper class folks would laugh they ass off at you.
  • CapitalB
    Options

6 figures after taxes dun. That Ivy League education goes a long way, was in Seattle yesterday now in Portland before I head back home to ny for the inaugural bk nets game. Business class! $300 on socks just to brag is some ? ? , upper class folks would laugh they ass off at you.

thats funny..
    i got it at an "upper class" store.. im the only "? " thats up on it..

u "makin 6 figures" trippin on $300.. im laughin at u! hahahaha
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options

thats funny..
    i got it at an "upper class" store.. im the only "? " thats up on it..

u "makin 6 figures" trippin on $300.. im laughin at u! hahahaha
    trippin over $300?? I had a glass of wine worth more than that last weekend, nobody trippin.
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2012
    Options
    then shut the ? up then..
    $300 on a glass of wine u can only drink once!!?

id never spend $300 on somethin so stupid. lol
    thats ? ? .. upper class people are laughin at u i bet!?! smmfh
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    then shut the ? up then..
    $300 on a glass of wine u can only drink once!!?

id never spend $300 on somethin so stupid. lol
    thats ? ? .. upper class people are laughin at u i bet!?! smmfh
    not if your a wino. and $300 is cheap compared to some wines I've heard other folks drink. but $300 socks just to post pics and brag about it on a hip hop forum, ? please get a life
  • CapitalB
    Options
    that purchase really upsets u doesnt it!!? hahahaha
    so ur the brilliant guy who spends $300 on A GLASS of wine and im the idiot who spends $300 on a pair of socks i can wear all winter if i want!!?

hmmmmm??
    that makes so much sense.. no really.. it does..

now.. either contribute to the thread.. or get the ? out it like the other ? .. i spend ur annual in a quarter.. ? can u say to me!? lol