Nas is crazy if he think he could have beaten this man...

Options

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its funny tho.... You ALWAYS hear someone say Dam dude got ETHERED... you NEVER hear someone say Dam dude got Takeovered/Super Uglied....
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yea biggie would of murdered nas.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The worst double cd is aeom

Nah, AEOM is better than BP2 and Street's Disciple imo.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Its funny tho.... You ALWAYS hear some one say Dam dude got ETHERED... you NEVER hear someone say Dam dude got Takeovered/Super Uglied....

...good point. The word 'ether' has even taken a new meaning because of one song.
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I cosign the bolded. Nas dropped 4 albums before Takeover dropped, and all 4 of them went at least gold, with 3 of them being critically acclaimed. Only fact in Takeover is that line where Jay claims to have shown Nas a Tec-9, that's it.

Let's say that was even a fact, how old was Nas?? What 16, 17??? That line didn't wow me whatsoever. Jay's best line on there were the 1 hot album line which was his opinion not fact, and the you know who line. That's it with takeover. Now ether??? Damn I'm not going to rehash thay because their might be some hurt feelings to those warriors out there still. And my favorite part about ether was the day it actually dropped. Now talk about being ice cold.
  • dwade206
    edited October 2011
    Options

...just incase some of you smart/dumb ? forgot
  • dwade206
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dont nobody say "Ethered" Offline

Get the ? outta here u geek ass ?

me and my ? say "U Need more people" All da time when somebody lyin and we say "I crush these ? ants wit a sledgehammer"

Whenever I play spades

Da ? da matter wit u weirdos

...lmao, this ? got illusions of grandeur. ? , you aint got no ? son, lmao!
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dont nobody say "Ethered" Offline

Get the ? outta here u geek ass ?

me and my ? say "U Need more people" All da time when somebody lyin and we say "I crush these ? ants wit a sledgehammer"

Whenever I play spades

Da ? da matter wit u weirdos

yall some corny ? then
  • DMTxTHC
    edited October 2011
    Options

Whenever I play spades

Lmao, you trying too hard.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why beat Biggie with rhymes when you can just ? his wife
    and hold a mirror up to his face and make him recite the lyrics "Black and Ugly as ever".

wallace3.jpg

^^^^Piggie passed on the "Black and Ugly" gene to his swamp-Donkey daughter..straight Mud-duckling.

post_img_pharmpiggie.jpg

The sick, disgusting glutton is worm-food and the Cops that did it are living lavish and doing the Diddy dance.

Nas would ? on this ? -?

"Im going going back back to Cali Cali".......thats the Intro the ETHER Part 2

Damn dog...
    He sold you flour or something?
    You don't brin a dead ? 's kids into it...
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tote steel like bronson/Vigilante/You wanna get on son/YOU NEED TO ASK ME

Aint no other kings in this rap thing they siblings/nothin but my children One SHOT they dissappearin

Its illway/mc's use to be on cruddy ? / took home ready to die

Listened/ Studied ? /Now they on some money ? /Successful out the blue

They lightweight/Fran jillie my 9 millie make the wife shake/Thats why my money never funny and you still recoupin

Stupid

Stupid

Stupi

stu..

Funny ? is Nas seemed happy to let ? know Kick in the Doors was for him. Like he knew BIG was above him. BIG gave hip hop probably the best double disc ever. Nas put out probably the worst which sounded like it was co-written by Kelis. BIG was NY at one point. I lives through this ? . Nas will never be able to say that. NY never embraced him like a living BIG. I aint even gonna mention postmortem BIG cause it wouldnt even be fair.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jim1000 wrote: »
    Let's say that was even a fact, how old was Nas?? What 16, 17??? That line didn't wow me whatsoever. Jay's best line on there were the 1 hot album line which was his opinion not fact, and the you know who line. That's it with takeover. Now ether??? Damn I'm not going to rehash thay because their might be some hurt feelings to those warriors out there still. And my favorite part about ether was the day it actually dropped. Now talk about being ice cold.

Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
    I've been in it five - smarten up Nas

Takeover dropped in 2001, so Jay was referring to his appearances with 3rd Bass/MC Serch. But that line is fallacious, Hov claimed Nas in the game since 91 due to a guest apperance, although his album dropped in 94...BUT why Jay-Z wasn't in the game since 89/90 when he was dressing up like a Hawaiian chasing Jaz-O's tail spitting all fast and ? ?...The Blueprint is one of my favorite albums but damn.

? gonna catch feelings though.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ...good point. The word 'ether' has even taken a new meaning because of one song.

So is Stan but ? still despise...
    I mean in real life who won that JayZ vs Nas beef...
    One of the dudes went on to take over corporate America, performed at Obama's fundraiser on national TV, married "the hottest chick in the game", chilled with Oprah on the stoop, covered Forbes with Mr. Warren Buffet...
    And the other guy is Nas...
  • DMTxTHC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And as far as Big vs Nas is concerned...Nas wasn't better than Big when he was alive, on par perhaps, but Nas wouldn't have ? on Big.

"Your fam Destiny lays in my hands/ gat lays on my waist"-Victory

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
    I've been in it five - smarten up Nas

Takeover dropped in 2001, so Jay was referring to his appearances with 3rd Bass/MC Serch. But that line is fallacious, Hov claimed Nas in the game since 91 due to a guest apperance, although his album dropped in 94...BUT why Jay-Z wasn't in the game since 89/90 when he was dressing up like a Hawaiian chasing Jaz-O's tail spitting all fast and ? ?...The Blueprint is one of my favorite albums but damn.

? gonna catch feelings though.

nas said himself he been in the game since 91
    yall ? only remember selected rhymes from ether?
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    One of the dudes went on to take over corporate America, performed at Obama's fundraiser on national TV, married "the hottest chick in the game", chilled with Oprah on the stoop, covered Forbes with Mr. Warren Buffet...

co-sign.............
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited October 2011
    Options

But his fans gonna say its about music despite the fact his own city hasnt rocked with his ? since damn near Stillmatic. Guess that one hot album every ten year average ? does hold weight.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Biggie the GOAT........
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    WHAT? Dog u trollin

You are a TROLL and now I will never read your posts 1st u called biggie a ? and try to say he was just as much of a ? as tupac

The same pac who spit at cameras holdin his jersey up wit his pants hangin off his ass like an idiot

The worst double cd is aeom then the art of war and why are u so upset lil boy?

You're done

First of all, I can give two ? you hear me!! .....TWO ? if you read my ? or not, Lmao like you reading my post suppose to be some kinda privilege..Pshh ? outta here wit that ? ass ? ? .

And more importantly second of all AEOM was top to bottom better than Life after death by a hair because of player hater alone on the second disc. Now Jay Z was coming off a classic to a double CD with 3-5 tolerable songs and the rest was either boring or terrible beats. You tellin me Blueprint 2 is some kinda classic? That's absolutely ridiculous. Compared to the first blueprint it was very bland, lacked cohesive direction and very trite. I don't think I said nothing trolling or crazy at all.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

no where in those raps did either talk about its about who is gonna have a better career, those were just a couple diss tracks...you cats getting too caught up in this ? ......? was a battle on wax nothing more........
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Damn dog...
    He sold you flour or something?
    You don't brin a dead ? 's kids into it...

That lil ? look like a monster.

The ? -Behemoth sold me 3 Bricks of straight flour and then bragged about it in his lyrics so ? his eternal Soul thats in purgatory at the moment while his fat-body is being devoured by insects.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    But his fans gonna say its about music despite the fact his own city hasnt rocked with his ? since damn near Stillmatic. Guess that one hot album every ten year average ? does hold weight.

Again, this from a man who hasn't had an album worth buying since the black album. That came out in 03 and its 2011 if Jay don't come out with some bomb ? by this time next year he's exactly the same
  • DMTxTHC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    3 Bricks of straight flour

Miss U>>>>>
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nas said himself he been in the game since 91
    yall ? only remember selected rhymes from ether?

Thats not the point, Nas says he has been in the game since 91 based on his guest appearances, while Jay has been appearing on Jaz O songs since 88.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

What does this have to do with their rapping skills.

And the other guy Nas still has more money and more fame than you.