Would you be opposed to the US gov't rounding up Messicans like the ? ?

Options

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont see how blacks can complain. Instead of ? about illegals, the goal should be to becomes allies with the hispanics. Time has shown the latin minority is now becoming a majority.

in a few more years they will be the majority. Then what?

you cant knock them for trying to have a decent quality of life that every human deserves.

Hispanics are intent on becoming white. They want nothing to do with blacks.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hospitals are going broke and you're saying black people shouldn't complain?? Are you serious?? If hospitals break down and close, than there will be longer response times because ambulances will go down too. Too many illegals are going to ? up this nation, there needs to be mass deportations as soon as possible as far as I'm concerned.

Yes I'm serious. Most blacks veiw going to the hospital as a last resort. So, it's not like the black dollar is a major factor in white medicine.
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What's the point of saying that? Of course I know how to read ? .

My post was completely over your head.
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options

I dont think they are intent on becoming white. I do believe they are intent on knowing how to manipulate the system.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes I'm serious. Most blacks veiw going to the hospital as a last resort. So, it's not like the black dollar is a major factor in white medicine.

Ok annnnnd???? During that "last resort", a black person suffering from a heart attack or something worse might miss an ambulance because the local hospital closed down due to treating thousands of illegals.....treatment which should go to citizens who came here the hard and legal way. It's not fair that someone who works hard for a living and is legal should have a hard time getting treatment because illegal immigrants might be using up all the hospital's resources.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Not all do to be fair. In NY at least, most of the younger kids seem to be more into hip-hop culture than anything else.
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok annnnnd???? During that "last resort", a black person suffering from a heart attack or something worse might miss an ambulance because the local hospital closed down due to treating thousands of illegals.....treatment which should go to citizens who came here the hard and legal way. It's not fair that someone who works hard for a living and is legal should have a hard time getting treatment because illegal immigrants might be using up all the hospital's resources.

Might isnt will, so it doesnt mean ? when held against what is. I never heard of somebody dyin due to emergency services being preoccupied because of an undocumented citizen. You're just going off what ifs and preconceived notions of what the Hispanic community is about.

You have a baseless arguement. Nobody owns none of this. There is no such thing as an "illegal". The powers that be have just programmed you to think you are special and to think you can actually own land.

The land owns you. Eventually you will return to the dirt.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Might isnt will, so it doesnt mean ? when held against what is. I never heard of somebody dyin due to emergency services being preoccupied because of an undocumented citizen. You're just going off what ifs and preconceived notions of what the Hispanic community is about.

You have a baseless arguement. Nobody owns none of this. There is no such thing as an "illegal". The powers that be have just programmed you to think you are special and to think you can actually own land.

The land owns you. Eventually you will return to the dirt.
    foh w/ that leftist ? fam

When you can overthrow this gov't, then you can assess what is and is not illegal. Until then, we are governed by the laws set in place and by those laws, them ? are illegal.
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options
    foh w/ that leftist ? fam

When you can overthrow this gov't, then you can assess what is and is not illegal. Until then, we are governed by the laws set in place and by those laws, them ? are illegal.

How do you figure that is a leftist point of view? I am just stating basic rules of life. We dont own any of this. As black Americans, we should be the last ones trying to tell anyone they are here illegally. They are coming over here voluntarily, we originated thru piracy. This is not our land if you wanna go by the law and the rules set forth upon us. We are second class citizens also. We often get looked at as illegals by whites and we are also over looked because the undocumented workers dont have that american sense of greed and feelings of entitlement. they are willing to accept a lower wage because it is still more than what they would make at home. They get that money and send a nice chunk of it back to their indigenous region. Hispanics are coming up on both sides of the border.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Id say its about 50/50. I know hispanics that emulate white culture and ones that emulate black culture.
    Even though its primarily made by black ppl. Hip Hop has become part of white suburban culture BTW @ Kingblaze84. Not every white kid is fubu'ed out, but almost all of them listen to hip hop.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I ? wit the Latinos, I can't support the government rounding ppl that they might think mexican. Cuz u know they gone take it a step further and ? wit us. Plus im mixed im part Ecuadorian. And at the same time I understand why they would wanna round em up
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Usually im all like "hell wit da wite mane ? da gov!" but in my opinion, there was nothing wrong with rounding up those japanese and putting them in concentration camps until the war with their people were over. it wasnt that bad anyways. they got 3 hots and a cot, education, and when it was over REPARATIONS!

WE NEED TO HAD DID THAT WITH A-RABS. hell, all muslims. its about keeping this country safe right?

forget the mexicans and puerto ricanns, get dem aRabs!

Disclaimer:
    i only say that because those are the people we are at war with and dying for and those are the people continuing to try to blow up ? .
  • stackdinero
    stackdinero Members Posts: 95
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    ? post

^^^^^^^^^

edited May 2010
    Options
    Let it get ugly then dawg! I got the mac 11

^^^^Shut yo dum azz up...? u aint tough...ignorant ?
  • stackdinero
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All ya talking that dum ? ...all dese black ? runnin they mouth...are either on welfare...broke..and mad kuz dey aint doin ? in life

We got the drug game on smash
    We got the baddest ? ( notice why all black dude wife up spanish broads or fat white girls)
    We do ? better....So b4 ? start tlkn that tough ? ..That hardest project in the Us aint ? wit Any S.American Hood or Central American Hood
    SO ? outta here wit that dum ? ..GOt these black ? scared of the mekkis up in jail....? ? that why ya dont like us...Hate
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Like I said BR I know you ? there heads up down there. No seas payaso!

yeah lol...Black Americans don't believe I'm latino until i speak spanish and you won't believe how many times i get asked "So are you Cuban or Dominican"...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    yeah lol...Black Americans don't believe I'm latino until i speak spanish and you won't believe how many times i get asked "So are you Cuban or Dominican"...

I've said it before but with me it's

American:Your not Mexican or Puerto Rican what are you?
    me: I was born in Guatemala
    American:So what part of Mexico is that?
    me:No it's in..
    American:South America
    me:No Central America
    American:Right Right (as they stare up trying to imagine a map of the Western Hemisphere) but you can't even hear your accent.
    me:I've been here since I was 2
    American: My cousin's best friend in 8th grade was Guatemalan I love your Tamales
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not all do to be fair. In NY at least, most of the younger kids seem to be more into hip-hop culture than anything else.

dont let that notion fool you lil homie...like i stated on the ic in a post earlier this month...my brother college roomate was killed by a hip-hop bangin, slang talkin ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All ya talking that dum ? ...all dese black ? runnin they mouth...are either on welfare...broke..and mad kuz dey aint doin ? in life

We got the drug game on smash
    We got the baddest ? ( notice why all black dude wife up spanish broads or fat white girls)
    We do ? better....So b4 ? start tlkn that tough ? ..That hardest project in the Us aint ? wit Any S.American Hood or Central American Hood
    SO ? outta here wit that dum ? ..GOt these black ? scared of the mekkis up in jail....? ? that why ya dont like us...Hate

coward post
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    if you really think all latino immigrants are mexican or can only refer to them as wetbacks then yeah, you lost...

Mexicans say ? all the time, GTFOH
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A lot of them immigrants think they better than us, ? em.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Man livin in San antonio 6 yrs got me like ? it. Take a trip to cali and they talkin bout its a race war goin on, i'm like really we get along fine in tx. My BM a mexican and my baby Blaxican so I can't agree wit roundin em up. And regardless of them payin taxes they work, you should be mad at the govt for takin a 1/3 of your salary.
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    Mexicans say ? all the time, GTFOH

your point being?
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I've said it before but with me it's

American:Your not Mexican or Puerto Rican what are you?
    me: I was born in Guatemala
    American:So what part of Mexico is that?
    me:No it's in..
    American:South America
    me:No Central America
    American:Right Right (as they stare up trying to imagine a map of the Western Hemisphere) but you can't even hear your accent.
    me:I've been here since I was 2
    American: My cousin's best friend in 8th grade was Guatemalan I love your Tamales

? at least you get people that recognize Guatemala...some people ask me "Where's Panama at? Oh in Central America...so you're not close to Puerto Rico or nothing? You don't sound like it. Can you speak Panamanian?"
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i can't believe wat i read from the black posters.

you do know the government don't care about you either right?

look around you if you live in the hood, how much are they really trying to help your borthers and sisters?

shame on you muthafuckas thinking your a functional part of this government.

your swept under a rug just like the "illegals"