Would you be opposed to the US gov't rounding up Messicans like the ? ?

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A whole lot of ignorance.. in this thread.. not suprising..
  • stackdinero
    stackdinero Members Posts: 95
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And That ? Cali kud kick rocks..Sounding All Dum and ? ...We dont pay taxes bullshyt....

You sound like a white ? in a black body foh wit that dumness out your mouth
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Damn...people think just mexicans are immigrants,,.no one seems to care about other races over here illegally,..I don't see why yall got hate for mexicans they must have fuckd yall up or something... When that Haiti ? happened yall was like helphaiti.com.....people from Mexico are tryna have a better life...let them live ? u care...get a job...they workn the ? jobs out here n don't complain..I'm part Mexican
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i was like ? haiti! we got our own ? problems let them rich ass china ? fuckas help haiti
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Okay 1st off these illegal aliens have not taken away jobs from Americans. Those jobs have been shipped over seas. The same ? jobs illegals had 50 years ago they still have now. There is no job advancement from the jobs illegals are doing. Those illegals doing those jobs in a years time won't be sitting behind a desk with a suit on. That same illegal that ya'll love to laugh at that are waiting outside of Home Depot at 4 in the morning aren't being picked up to go to a call center to answer your calls. Than you say if they paid better wages Americans would do them. Okay bump it up to minimum wage are you running to that job now?

Illegals don't pay taxes. Okay ? in order to be employed where a check is issued Social Security numbers are needed period. And on those checks there are taxes being taken out period. Now I can't front they probably paid to get those numbers but they are paying taxes. But my fault their getting paid under the table right. And what jobs would those be, bar backs, fruit picking, house maids, and baby sitting for Timmy and Jenny or maybe that lucrative job that starts at 4 in the morning. Damn their caking when they're handed $60 dollars for a 12 hour day.

But these ? are all in the hospitals and taking from our taxes for there illegal medical needs. Okay so I don't know how it works in your city but in this city Hospitals turn away people with no insurance period even if they are citizens. But ya'll did say you see them every time your in the emergency room right. So I'm guessing your in county hospitals right? So guess what your ass is as much of a leach as them.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nah we at the county hospital because we live in the ? county! lol ? outta here ya ol tru life lookin ass ?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nah we at the county hospital because we live in the ? county! lol ? outta here ya ol tru life lookin ass ?

County Hospital is a County Hospital period you leach. That's my tax money and not yours.
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wow....

1. illegals still pay taxes....they pay sale taxes and property taxes included in their rent....try doing that and u only gettin paid $2 an hr

2.states rely on sales taxes and fees on cigarettes and alcohol for large portions of tax revenue generation....both of which illegals pay

3. hospitals are burdened with the uninsured period....

4. The companies who hire illegal immigrates for the most part are agricultural based companies....you aren't going to be getting paid that much more than an illegal to hand pick lettuce. job seekers should really be upset with and be protesting the corporations that out source computer tech jobs, etc. and the H-1B visa which are some of the real reasons why americans can't find any quality jobs....

illegal immigration is a prob but it's not as big a problem as a lot of you may think. and don't get mad at the illegals for trying to better their lives, get mad at the government for continuing to turn a blind eye to the core issue...i.e. businesses who hire illegals
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So you really don't believe that Mexicans have the jobs that would otherwise go to American citizens if they were getting paid minimum wage? Come on now who is really fallin for the hype? That whole "Mexicans are doing the jobs Americans won't do" argument is a bunch of bird ? . Mexicans are doing the jobs Americans won't do for $3 an hour. There's a difference.

There's no ignorance here; just a different perspective.

you don't know much about outsourcing jobs do you?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Gov. Needs to go after the companies that hire illegals and cut their throats. In a business kind of way.

^^^ I agree with the white manz
    you don't know much about outsourcing jobs do you?
    You really dont know much about California do you?

Illegals DO take jobs that would otherwise go to an American. My homegirl was "let go" and had to train her MEXICAN replacement whom BTW could barely speak English and was damn near in her 20s so you know she was illegal. Mexican manager too.

People always talk about picking strawberries and farming and house painting. As if you couldnt get poor blacks to paint houses (maybe not pick crops......anymore).

What about the young college kid that needs a little extra money to buy books? What about a person in this economy who's willing to do ANYTHING to make a little money now? What about those Americans? Have you been to a fast food or grocery store lately? YOu gotta know Spanish at least at a Kindergarten level to order ? Curly Fries. ? is ridiculous.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Okay 1st off these illegal aliens have not taken away jobs from Americans. Those jobs have been shipped over seas. The same ? jobs illegals had 50 years ago they still have now. There is no job advancement from the jobs illegals are doing. Those illegals doing those jobs in a years time won't be sitting behind a desk with a suit on. That same illegal that ya'll love to laugh at that are waiting outside of Home Depot at 4 in the morning aren't being picked up to go to a call center to answer your calls. Than you say if they paid better wages Americans would do them. Okay bump it up to minimum wage are you running to that job now?

Illegals don't pay taxes. Okay ? in order to be employed where a check is issued Social Security numbers are needed period. And on those checks there are taxes being taken out period. Now I can't front they probably paid to get those numbers but they are paying taxes. But my fault their getting paid under the table right. And what jobs would those be, bar backs, fruit picking, house maids, and baby sitting for Timmy and Jenny or maybe that lucrative job that starts at 4 in the morning. Damn their caking when they're handed $60 dollars for a 12 hour day.

But these ? are all in the hospitals and taking from our taxes for there illegal medical needs. Okay so I don't know how it works in your city but in this city Hospitals turn away people with no insurance period even if they are citizens. But ya'll did say you see them every time your in the emergency room right. So I'm guessing your in county hospitals right? So guess what your ass is as much of a leach as them.

exactly...people sayin "They're taking jobs" as if they are moving up the ladder in the workplace from where they started and climb the corporate ladder of a company or something...the jobs that illegal immigrants get are the bottom of the barrel jobs not some cushy office job where they sit back and collect a check every couple weeks
  • TyeBeezy64
    TyeBeezy64 Members Posts: 26
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why Runningwolf sound like Uncle Ruckus? lol.

My perspective get rid of illegals regardless of where they are from and return outsourced back to the US. I wouldn't mind working in a call center until I graduated from college and started my real job. Or even picking fruit. Most of it is done by machinery anyway so its not that bad.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Damn this thread is full of delicious, unbridled hate. Mmmmmmmm
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    Damn...people think just mexicans are immigrants,,.no one seems to care about other races over here illegally,..I don't see why yall got hate for mexicans they must have fuckd yall up or something... When that Haiti ? happened yall was like helphaiti.com.....people from Mexico are tryna have a better life...let them live ? u care...get a job...they workn the ? jobs out here n don't complain..I'm part Mexican

Gtfoh clown. We give aid to a lot of foreign countries. We gave aid to Indonesia and a bunch of other countries affected by the tsunami in 2004. That don't mean they can just come over here without following the rules and without legally becoming a citizen though. If they want to be American citizens, they need to go through the process like everybody else, they ain't ? special. You don't see other races of illegal immigrants crying like these ? Mexicans about getting deported either. Do you know how many people they got living in harsh circumstances all over the world? All of the can't come to this country, America would be overpopulated. Wtf makes you muthafukas think yall so special that we should change the rules just for yall? Yall just like everybody else, wait in line or get ya ass deported, gtfoh.
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited May 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Not at all.

As much as people dislike mexicans, though, they're not the ones planting bombs trying to blow stuff up.

They need to do that with all the Middle Eastern people.

Set up some kind of camp for them and give them the option to go there or go back to their country.

Actually should've been done right after 911.

They actually did that. They didn't place them in camps per se, but they rounded them up and put them in various systems, federal, country, local jails. They just swept through alot of places, I know NY arabs got it bad post 911. Its took months to sort them out, in fact more than 95% got released. Same ? as the ? tho, mortgages and bills went into default while people were locked up. I guess I'm not surprised that noone outside the arab community knows about it.
  • Fooley
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "they just trying to have a better life." So, wtf that mean? They got over 300 million people in Africa trying to have a better life. They got millions of people in India and every other third world country trying to have a better life. Should we just let them all in? I'm sure they would work just as hard as these ? illegal Mexicans. Your work ethic don't mean ? , get your ? papers and it ain't a problem.
  • Fooley
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    exactly...people sayin "They're taking jobs" as if they are moving up the ladder in the workplace from where they started and climb the corporate ladder of a company or something...the jobs that illegal immigrants get are the bottom of the barrel jobs not some cushy office job where they sit back and collect a check every couple weeks

So we should just let all these illegals stay here and let all them muthafukas who trying to come over in as well?
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    That's what these people fail to grasp. Once they get all the Mexicans locked up do you really think it will stop there? What's to stop them from going after hatians, and locking up American blacks that suspect to be illegal? That ? would open up a pandora's box that would never close. I believe illegal immigration is a problem but that is not the way to handle the ? .

WTF:-/ Some of these responses have to be done for shock value, people can't be this ignorant:(

Basically, yet it is a problem like many have stated they need to attack it from the corporate end..You get at these corporations who undercut american workers.. to save some cash. then you take a big step in curbing the illegals.. ? to many mexico is a hellhole to them.. much like the "acceptable immigrants of yesteryear" black people shouldnt be anti-minority anything ? is pretty ignorant..and naive to think.. if something like this were actually to happen we wouldnt be right behind Roberto..
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Everybody know how I feel about Hatians so ? them ? too.
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They can't ship us out we been here way too long.
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They can't ship us out we been here way too long.

lol nice.

BE REAL! legal or not! you still want the mexicans gone lol.
  • Fooley
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    As usual we are >>>><<<<.
    You know as human beings we feel the need to elevate ourselves over others, to make ourselves feel superior. It's just silly because some of these blacks slamming hispanics, and vise versa fail to realize that they are both looked at as drains to society. No one is better than the other, and if this happened with Mexicans being singled out it would not end there. I also agree that it's companys cutting jobs, and moving a lot of postions to foriegn countries via out sourcing. That's a major issue, but you have minorites squabling with each other about who's the worst, while these motherfuckas get over like fat rats.......smh.

Just because we minorities it doesn't mean we're related or companions in struggle. White people weren't the only one's to enslave and oppress blacks. Them Latino muthafukas did the same thing. Brazil didn't end slavery to like 1888. More slaves went to South America and Caribbean countries than to America. ? them.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    Just because we minorities it doesn't mean we're related or companions in struggle. White people weren't the only one's to enslave and oppress blacks. Them Latino muthafukas did the same thing. Brazil didn't end slavery to like 1888. More slaves went to South America and Caribbean countries than to America. ? them.

False ? . it was spaniards not latinos..

we have similiarties in our struggles but of course there are different dynamics
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im actually starting to believe that kimi is the worst poster ive ever seen
  • Fooley
    edited May 2010
    Options
    False ? . it was spaniards not latinos..

we have similiarties in our struggles but of course there are different dynamics

Lmao and are they not the descendants of these Spaniards? Are you telling all the Spaniards went back to Spain? Gtfoh. They mated with the native population and had mestizos. Those mestizos continued the practice of slavery.