Would you be opposed to the US gov't rounding up Messicans like the ? ?

Options

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i can't believe wat i read from the black posters.

you do know the government don't care about you either right?

look around you if you live in the hood, how much are they really trying to help your borthers and sisters?

shame on you muthafuckas thinking your a functional part of this government.

your swept under a rug just like the "illegals"

But Black people have civic obligations UNLIKE Mexicans. When I get a job I have to pay taxes; taxes for medical care, police, fire dept., stop lights, whatever. Mexicans can come here, work under the table, buy a house, a car with all that tacky chrome ? everywhere and ? Mary insignias, and they don't have to even qualify for any of it because they don't have a social security number to base a credit report on. So please just stop.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    But Black people have civic obligations UNLIKE Mexicans. When I get a job I have to pay taxes; taxes for medical care, police, fire dept., stop lights, whatever. Mexicans can come here, work under the table, buy a house, a car with all that tacky chrome ? everywhere and ? Mary insignias, and they don't have to even qualify for any of it because they don't have a social security number to base a credit report on. So please just stop.

they work for how much?
    2.25 an hour?
    they live how many in a house? 12-15?
    they get how much respect?
    don't believe what the media tells you. these people don;t go to the hospital because they afraid of being deported
    all the food you enjoy they grew/picked
    they do more for this country than our brothers and sisters sittin on they ? collectin welfare and ? simply because they're lazy
    like i said you can't trust what you see on telivision. until you look at documents that say oh hispanics produce x amount of revenue but receive x amount of aid
    show me these charts then ill change my mind
    until then you ? that are fine with this 2010 jim crow ? need to wake the ? up
    because your next
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They have to work for 2.25 because if business owners had to pay them the legal minimum wage they would just get an American worker that speaks English. And I don't know where you live but they definitely go to the hospital. I've seen them every time I've been in an emergency room.
    Nobody ever said they're not productive people. That's not the issue. The issue is that if they're going to be here, they need to be subject to the same obligations as everyone else. It's not their fault. It's the govts. fault for not enforcing the rules.

None of what I'm saying is from television. I'm not 12. I live in Southern California. I see it every day when I step outside my front door.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They have to work for 2.25 because if business owners had to pay them the legal minimum wage they would just get an American worker that speaks English. And I don't know where you live but they definitely go to the hospital. I've seen them every time I've been in an emergency room.
    Nobody ever said they're not productive people. That's not the issue. The issue is that if they're going to be here, they need to be subject to the same obligations as everyone else. It's not their fault. It's the govts. fault for not enforcing the rules.

None of what I'm saying is from television. I'm not 12. I live in Southern California. I see it every day when I step outside my front door.

you don't have to be 12 to be ignorant of the truth
    and i live in chicago/melrose park
    they are here full storm
    but until i c these "jobs that they take away"
    or until my medical benefits decrease due to "illegal" people
    i don't have a problem with them
    and like u said if anyhting ? down on government officials
    this whole system is corrupt and shining light on illegal immigrants is another tactic to take heat off them
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So you really don't believe that Mexicans have the jobs that would otherwise go to American citizens if they were getting paid minimum wage? Come on now who is really fallin for the hype? That whole "Mexicans are doing the jobs Americans won't do" argument is a bunch of bird ? . Mexicans are doing the jobs Americans won't do for $3 an hour. There's a difference.

There's no ignorance here; just a different perspective.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cali droppin that truth
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    how could any black person come in here and post a racist comment when the back-bone of this country was built with our ancestors blood, sweat and tears? We have no right to knock anyone who seeks freedom as we still seek freedom ourselves. shocked at the blatant disrespect for humanity itself in this thread.
  • takesithard1
    takesithard1 Members Posts: 134
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So you really don't believe that Mexicans have the jobs that would otherwise go to American citizens if they were getting paid minimum wage? Come on now who is really fallin for the hype? That whole "Mexicans are doing the jobs Americans won't do" argument is a bunch of bird ? . Mexicans are doing the jobs Americans won't do for $3 an hour. There's a difference.

There's no ignorance here; just a different perspective.

Good ? ...You're taking the words right out my mouth.
  • thespookwhosatbythed
    thespookwhosatbythed Banned Users Posts: 164
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? those wetbacks and ? any illegal immigrant. they got white,black, and other color illegals here. so they all need to go. but with that being said ? those wetbacks. like cali said no ? want a job that pay $3 and hour. what type of ? is that. i worked on a construction job and those white boys were going hard on those mexicans asking them if they had socials and were they paying taxes. mexicans is every where. seen them back to mexico. they got they own country and they aint even tryin to fix they own ? but want to come where ? is still second class and taking our status. ? wetbacks. and i mean that in a respectful way.
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    your point being?

That means we can call them ? as much as we ? want. This dude reppin and ? about how he speaks Spanish and ? and how he from another country. Why the ? you in our country then? If you so damn proud go back to where the ? you came from. Muthafukas be holding up Mexican flags and ? but steady crossing the border.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    That means we can call them ? as much as we ? want. This dude reppin and ? about how he speaks Spanish and ? and how he from another country. Why the ? you in our country then? If you so damn proud go back to where the ? you came from. Muthafukas be holding up Mexican flags and ? but steady crossing the border.

this ? is so ignorant I can't even laugh at it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If they would do that to the ? in the interment caps.. if they actually did that to the mexicans.. where does that leave the rest of you dummies.. any minority should be against this line of thinkin.. dont think because your not on the bottom of the preverbial totem pole that it couldnt happen.. if it actually happened to mexicans..
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    they work for how much?
    2.25 an hour?
    they live how many in a house? 12-15?
    they get how much respect?
    don't believe what the media tells you. these people don;t go to the hospital because they afraid of being deported
    all the food you enjoy they grew/picked
    they do more for this country than our brothers and sisters sittin on they ? collectin welfare and ? simply because they're lazy
    like i said you can't trust what you see on telivision. until you look at documents that say oh hispanics produce x amount of revenue but receive x amount of aid
    show me these charts then ill change my mind
    until then you ? that are fine with this 2010 jim crow ? need to wake the ? up
    because your next

These illegals are the reason so many young kids out here can't even find a job, so they gotta resort to selling ? or coke just to get by. I'm 26 but I remember when I was 18, I could find a job as a messenger or assembly line. Now??? These kids can't even find those jobs cuz illegals are working for 3 dollars an hour, is that fair to u??
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options

Exactamundo!!!!!! If Mexican spics like to call each other ? so much, you best believe I'm gona say ? or ? too.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All ya talking that dum ? ...all dese black ? runnin they mouth...are either on welfare...broke..and mad kuz dey aint doin ? in life

We got the drug game on smash
    We got the baddest ? ( notice why all black dude wife up spanish broads or fat white girls)
    We do ? better....So b4 ? start tlkn that tough ? ..That hardest project in the Us aint ? wit Any S.American Hood or Central American Hood
    SO ? outta here wit that dum ? ..GOt these black ? scared of the mekkis up in jail....? ? that why ya dont like us...Hate

Exactly what do you spics do that's better?
  • Fooley
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You're an idiot most black people I know will ride out wit us anyways.There's more black people in south america than in the u.s and europe combined.? idiot.

? the Black Latinos too. Them muthafukas swear to Jesus they ain't black, talkin bout I'm Dominican or Brazilian or whatever other ? country they come from. Well you know what, I'm American. You stick with your countrymen and I'm sticking with mine. Now ? of our country.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? the Black Latinos too. Them muthafukas swear to Jesus they ain't black, talkin bout I'm Dominican or Brazilian or whatever other ? country they come from. Well you know what, I'm American. You stick with your countrymen and I'm sticking with mine. Now ? of our country.

Drop dat knowledge gawd
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Damn this thread is going hard against illegals.....I'm kind of surprised. And happy too.
  • Fooley
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All ya talking that dum ? ...all dese black ? runnin they mouth...are either on welfare...broke..and mad kuz dey aint doin ? in life

We got the drug game on smash
    We got the baddest ? ( notice why all black dude wife up spanish broads or fat white girls)
    We do ? better....So b4 ? start tlkn that tough ? ..That hardest project in the Us aint ? wit Any S.American Hood or Central American Hood
    SO ? outta here wit that dum ? ..GOt these black ? scared of the mekkis up in jail....? ? that why ya dont like us...Hate

Why you on a hip hop site then? These ? swear they better than us but want to be just like us. They emulate how we dress, talk, walk, and everything else. Lmao come to New Orleans, I ain't seen one of you Hispanic muthafukas in forever. They all got put 6 feet under.
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    These illegals are the reason so many young kids out here can't even find a job, so they gotta resort to selling ? or coke just to get by. I'm 26 but I remember when I was 18, I could find a job as a messenger or assembly line. Now??? These kids can't even find those jobs cuz illegals are working for 3 dollars an hour, is that fair to u??

so what was the excuse in the 70's, 80's and 90's when illegal immigration wasn't the problem?
  • Fooley
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so what was the excuse in the 70's, 80's and 90's when illegal immigration wasn't the problem?

it still was them. The drug cartels are the ones who supply the majority of ? in America. ? is a free base form of ? , so you still can blame them.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

lol...illuminati
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it still was them. The drug cartels are the ones who supply the majority of ? in America. ? is a free base form of ? , so you still can blame them.

that's still not connecting it to illegal immigration...you say that as if the majority of illegal immigrants come through with bricks of ? and an AK-47 strapped to their back...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what about all them wetbacks talkin "mexico is better"? ? bye! why tha ? u over here then?
  • stackdinero
    stackdinero Members Posts: 95
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why you on a hip hop site then? These ? swear they better than us but want to be just like us. They emulate how we dress, talk, walk, and everything else. Lmao come to New Orleans, I ain't seen one of you Hispanic muthafukas in forever. They all got put 6 feet under.

Because i ? wit hip hop..i gotta be black to like hip hop? now thats some ? ...Im just sayin ya gonn talk ya ? im gonna tlk my ?

New Orleans aint got ? on Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Ya come to the hoods out there ya wish ya was in ya projects all protected..? outta here we chop bodies up..Ya shoot em up...THeres a big difference Same ? with the jails...Got these black ? Shook Of Ms down state...
    And If it wasnt for the mexicans half ya ? wont be pumpin no ball or coke out dere...SO Respect Wat We do..

OOOOO Yea and WE got tha Baddest ? ...