Why women hate video games ??? Is a man childish in your eyes ?

Options
EscoHovNyGo
EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
I dont have a list, its more of a question .. I cant front on my downtime I pick up the good ol xbox 360 controller an im quite good at games but why do some women find that ? childish ? In my opinion its just another form of entertainment, an plus I was playing nintendo since I was like 6

But back to topic, I was layin down in bed with shorty an I decide why not beat this mission in assasins creed II .. She calls me 12, an gets ? .. ? acting like im less of a man & childish. An it aint like video games is all I think about Im in college, Im looking for a job, I got goals in life .. but dam sometimes I just want to chill an play. Will I play forever I dont know ? It aint as magical as it once was but LADIES WHY YA THINK A ? IS CHILDISH IF HE PLAY VIDEO GAMES ?? discuss amongst ya selves, I want to hear some opinions.

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For the simple reason that it takes time away from them and ? are so focused on their game, the women is, for that moment, second place in the house.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How would you feel if you were laying in the bed with a chick and she hops on her phone with a girlfriend and ignores you?

I don't have a problem with video games as I understand it's a method of relaxation, but some of you dudes are borderline addicted...that's not sexy.
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Video games keep your man from beating the ? outta you after a long day. Real talk you better thank that PS3 and 360
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    some females can't stand not being able to immediately get their man's attention at the drop of a hat...it's kinda immature IMO
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    because the only appliances with buttons a woman can properly operate are microwaves.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nah women hate video games because they take all our attention away from them...so if ur playing 360 for 4 or 5 hrs then u gotta think about it...u been at work 8 hrs come home play 360 for 4 hrs thats have a day right there that ur girl hasnt been able to be the most important thing in ur life at that particular moment...i understand why women can hate video games honestly...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They should be happy i'm on the PS3 instead of on some ? i met at the bar. ? will always find something to complain about, they like to hear themselves talk.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i read somewhere that men gravitate (nh) towards games more than women for competition of ability. women will only compete for things like looks, physical status, etc. men compete for ability, skill, statistics, numbers, rank. also, when a man loses in a game, the loss is private, its between him and the game. women want their losses to be public, so that someone can take pity on them and reassure them that theyre good. games dont offer that.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Women are attention seekers and when men don't give them attention they get mad, ? it anit just video games sports too. Anything that isn't a part of showing them attention they catch feelings.

Only immature insecure women be on that ? , a mature women will understand a mans need and not catch feelings about things like that.
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So none of you men will admit that you may play your games a bit too much?
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

no...I play my xbox for maybe an hour or 2 every few days...playing for a couple hrs on 2, maybe 3 days out of the week isn't excessive
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    no...I play my xbox for maybe an hour or 2 every few days...playing for a couple hrs on 2, maybe 3 days out of the week isn't excessive

about the same for me. i usually pley the most when the wife is asleep tbh. if anything, i play too little, considering how many games I have.
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    about the same for me. i usually pley the most when the wife is asleep tbh. if anything, i play too little, considering how many games I have.

exactly...for as much as the system and the games cost I should be playing it more lol
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I wouldn't say that's excessive.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options

yeah, but when you combine my epic comic book collection and my games, you probably wouldnt like me too much as a partner anyway lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Ill admit that when yall admit that yall shop too much or have too many purses and shoes
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my wife hates because she dont know how to play....
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'd play my ? damn 360 *RIP Dec 5th, 2009* for 48 ? hours if it's a new game that I'm trying to beat. STRAIGHT. I gotta beat that son of a ? as soon as I get it or I can't focus on anything else.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They'll never understand, fellas.
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah, but when you combine my epic comic book collection and my games, you probably wouldnt like me too much as a partner anyway lol

Yeah you lost me at comic book. :(
    I'd play my ? damn 360 *RIP Dec 5th, 2009* for 48 ? hours if it's a new game that I'm trying to beat. STRAIGHT. I gotta beat that son of a ? as soon as I get it or I can't focus on anything else.

smh
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options

i don't know any grown man that has a video game system that plays it excessively...other than the occasional day when I'll just play maybe 3-4 games in a row for the most part my xbox use isn't that much and I don't know anybody else whose is either...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

cosign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whoa comic books have changed the course of not only popular culture but American and even international culture. That's like not respecting a Picasso painting or calling Catcher in The Rye corny.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Women are attention seekers and when men don't give them attention they get mad, ? it anit just video games sports too. Anything that isn't a part of showing them attention they catch feelings.

Only immature insecure women be on that ? , a mature women will understand a mans need and not catch feelings about things like that.

Co-sign...........................................