Why women hate video games ??? Is a man childish in your eyes ?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    of course your always going to have your exceptions

my cousin is in the middle between girly and tom boyish and i aint goin lie...she raw as ? on the video games....call of duty and guitar hero...she a beast

? i cant even ? with her some days, she puts up a hell of a competition

my lil niece who is like 10 is pretty decent for a female. she'll play certain games and actually hang with the big boys

my girl is a die hard sports fan and watches ESPN more than 95% of the men I know...hell she even keeps me up to date with sports info/scores...all she did was apply what she already knew about sports to the video game and she's been whooping ass ever since she learned what buttons to press in January on Madden 2010 lol
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    my girl is a die hard sports fan and watches ESPN more than 95% of the men I know...hell she even keeps me up to date with sports info/scores...all she did was apply what she already knew about sports to the video game and she's been whooping ass ever since she learned what buttons to press in January on Madden 2010 lol

she aint ? with me on nba 2k anything
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options

nah only sports games she plays are Madden and MLB...but ? I know YOU ain't ? with me in NBA 2k10...
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nah only sports games she plays are Madden and MLB...but ? I know YOU ain't ? with me in NBA 2k10...

you'd better stick to your twilight and team jacob or whatever the ? it is yall chicks be talkin about

NBA 2k is a grown folks game. You aint ready
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you'd better stick to your twilight and team jacob or whatever the ? it is yall chicks be talkin about

NBA 2k is a grown folks game

chicks? ima grown man homie...and I whoop ass in 2k10 like it's nothing...
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    chicks? ima grown man homie...and I whoop ass in 2k10 like it's nothing...

haha fail. I wasnt aware you were a male by the way you were so into the twilight conversation with the women

its all good then, i thought you was a female talkin bout you wanted to see me on the sports. Im like please ? here with that

Still you will get served
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options

Pulling up to shoot a 3 in damn near every possession you have doesn't warrant you the title "Pro".
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont have a list, its more of a question .. I cant front on my downtime I pick up the good ol xbox 360 controller an im quite good at games but why do some women find that ? childish ? In my opinion its just another form of entertainment, an plus I was playing nintendo since I was like 6

But back to topic, I was layin down in bed with shorty an I decide why not beat this mission in assasins creed II .. She calls me 12, an gets ? .. ? acting like im less of a man & childish. An it aint like video games is all I think about Im in college, Im looking for a job, I got goals in life .. but dam sometimes I just want to chill an play. Will I play forever I dont know ? It aint as magical as it once was but LADIES WHY YA THINK A ? IS CHILDISH IF HE PLAY VIDEO GAMES ?? discuss amongst ya selves, I want to hear some opinions.

Women hate ANYTHING that takes time and attention away from them. End of story.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Pulling up to shoot a 3 in damn near every possession you have doesn't warrant you the title "Pro".

? you dont know ? about basketball or video games ?
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha fail. I wasnt aware you were a male by the way you were so into the twilight conversation with the women

its all good then, i thought you was a female talkin bout you wanted to see me on the sports. Im like please ? here with that

lol nah I was just ? wit CC and Ms. S about it...but my ? Im telling you it's nothin nice on them NBA 2k10 streets...I enjoy whooping ass in the spirit of Joe Jackson and Ike Turner
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options

What's the difference what gender you are? Does your ? make rebounds? I'm a chick and I know I'd ? you, nobody gives a damn about that toothpick you call a ? .
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Women hate ANYTHING that takes time and attention away from them. End of story.

thanks for this epiphany. Your the first person in this thread to bring such a revelation on the subject
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? you dont know ? about basketball or video games ?

I'm a sportswriter. I HAVE to know my ? . ? I know more than that head of yours can ingest. Your ears are already oozing out last night's NBA scores.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What's the difference what gender you are? Does your ? make rebounds? I'm a chick and I know I'd ? you, nobody gives a damn about that toothpick you call a ? .

? ? , you probably still lookin for the button that starts your car
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol nah I was just ? wit CC and Ms. S about it...but my ? Im telling you it's nothin nice on them NBA 2k10 streets...I enjoy whooping ass in the spirit of Joe Jackson and Ike Turner

ps3, 360 or wii? i got two of the three
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? ? , you probably still lookin for the button that starts your car

Wait....what? I'll give you another10 mins to re-do that one.
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ps3, 360 or wii? i got two of the three

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm a sportswriter.

ah, you're a lesbian. explains a lot.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

no queen latifah

jeanette-jenkins-queen-latifah000x0350x374.jpeg

• earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^
    U.N.I.T.Y. ? .
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

aint that a ? . ? goin ? with the one system i aint got.

i'd still ? you up on that halo
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options

And you still use your super powers to see through ItzGravitation's clothes. I don't even need your powers to know that he was wearing your ? today.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And you still use your super powers to see through ItzGravitation's clothes. I don't even need your powers to know that he was wearing your ? today.

just like an alternative lifestyle member, consistently thinking about your own kind.

Dont worry snoop, I'm liberal. I support your pursuit for equality.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thanks for this epiphany. Your the first person in this thread to bring such a revelation on the subject

Ah, sarcasm. The last refuge of those lacking in any true wit whatsoever.
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    just like an alternative lifestyle member, consistently thinking about your own kind.

Dont worry snoop, I'm liberal. I support your pursuit for equality.

So liberal that you allow the boy to give you prostate exams with his many body parts. And you ain't even sick yet.