Bad @ss chicks who get nothing but attention!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    These females in here are trippin. Ya'll quick to call ? insecure, but you all know damn well you'd have problems being with a guy that literally had a flock of females following him wherever he went. That's how these thirsty ? are. They don't care if the chick is taken or not. They will constantly be trying to get at her.

I don't blame the chicks, but there are some thirsty ass ? out there. It's hard to really stake your claim on a chick when you got 20 other ? harrassing her at any given time. That ? gets tiresome after a while. I've actually dealt with a few chicks like that. It wasn't even a matter of feeling insecure. I didn't feel threatened at all because I knew the chicks were faithful. They just indulged in the attention they got too much, and I didn't really feel like dealing with it. I guess that's the issue. The problem isn't whether or not your girl gets attention because she's going to get it if looks good. The problem is what she does with that attention. Does she wave it off and keep it moving or does she bask in it. The former is cool, the latter is annoying.

This ? shootin laser that can't be dodged pew pew.....................

23uqzjo.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    2pocoko.jpg

word................ funky fresh ?
    I think I tried to do that about 50 times just like that lil fish head.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    These females in here are trippin. Ya'll quick to call ? insecure, but you all know damn well you'd have problems being with a guy that literally had a flock of females following him wherever he went. That's how these thirsty ? are. They don't care if the chick is taken or not. They will constantly be trying to get at her.

I don't blame the chicks, but there are some thirsty ass ? out there. It's hard to really stake your claim on a chick when you got 20 other ? harrassing her at any given time. That ? gets tiresome after a while. I've actually dealt with a few chicks like that. It wasn't even a matter of feeling insecure. I didn't feel threatened at all because I knew the chicks were faithful. They just indulged in the attention they got too much, and I didn't really feel like dealing with it. I guess that's the issue. The problem isn't whether or not your girl gets attention because she's going to get it if looks good. The problem is what she does with that attention. Does she wave it off and keep it moving or does she bask in it. The former is cool, the latter is annoying.
    I can dig that. Some chicks thrive off of attention b/c they are insecure themselves so they need it. But some chicks just don't give a damn, they're used to it and they ignore it most the time, it just is what it is.
    I understand it can be annoying b/c for example the guy I mentioned who I'm seeing looks good and has his lil groupies everywhere he goes, it's annoying to me but what I'm saying is I am secure enough to deal with it. I don't care b/c I know what we have. I don't let the other thirsty ? get to me or bother me too much. Will i smack a ? if she crosses the line, yeah I guess so, but it's entertaining to me to see how these ? act so I wouldn't stop dealing with him for that like it's his fault. Neither of us seek or crave attention, but yes we get it.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *Freudian slip post*

Who says it was a slip?
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited May 2010
    Options
    difference between getting attention and craving it.

People who be goin out they way to be seen. Wanna go somewhere for absolutely no reason but to make an appearance. Waste of time.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How long have ya'll been together? Cause I was always ok with it at first too, then it just wore me down after a while.

Also, one chick in particular used to say the dumbest ? . She'd have these ? coming to her and telling her all the things they would do for her if she left me to be with them. And she'd always come back and ask me why I didn't do those things. So, I'd always tell her to go be with them if she wanted all that. That's what I'm talking about. You don't seem like you are that type of chick, but they are out there. Especially those ugly duckling females, who might not have been tight when they were younger but blossomed over time. They don't know what to do with that attention when they get it and let it go to their heads.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have a friend who wears out sweater vests for attention. We don't really chill that much anymore. Got to be too much.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

a bad ? that got her ? together doesnt feel the need to be the center of attention at all times

chicks like that are just as insecure as any dude that they claim cant handle them

w0rd

thread closer that everybody else is just repeating except with more words
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it just takes a certain level of confidence to deal with the type of attention certain girls get.

point blank.
    explain.............
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blaz I see this ? all the time.. I got 2 like that who I bought around the ? 's a couple times and now all of a sudden she getting mad add request from the same ? ... Especially my bottom chick right here.. .

13351104137529602326100.jpg

12303108336149182464100.jpg

13537103728442976568100.jpg

13537103728429643236100.jpg

my Lawd.....send her down south
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it just takes a certain level of confidence to deal with the type of attention certain girls get.

point blank.

I think it's more about trust than confidence. If you trust that she's faithful, then the attention she gets doesn't bother you. My wife has a story every day about how some guy tried to holla at her on the metro. I know she doesn't pay those ? any mind, so I don't even really care about the attention she gets.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my Lawd.....send her down south

What you mean homie? Chicks like that are a dime a dozen in the South. She looks good but that's a pretty common body type where I've lived.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ...And ? these ? I swear I care about everything but these ?

- Lil Wayne
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I have a friend who wears out sweater vests for attention. We don't really chill that much anymore. Got to be too much.
    lmao! yeah i cant deal with that ? either :)

How long have ya'll been together? Cause I was always ok with it at first too, then it just wore me down after a while.

Also, one chick in particular used to say the dumbest ? . She'd have these ? coming to her and telling her all the things they would do for her if she left me to be with them. And she'd always come back and ask me why I didn't do those things. So, I'd always tell her to go be with them if she wanted all that. That's what I'm talking about. You don't seem like you are that type of chick, but they are out there. Especially those ugly duckling females, who might not have been tight when they were younger but blossomed over time. They don't know what to do with that attention when they get it and let it go to their heads.
    The thing is I am anti-relationship so he's not my man... thats one reason we both can't be mad even tho we kind of claim each other we really don't, it's complicated lol. We've known eachother for years but been talking seriously about 8 months off and on. The good thing is we're both at different places in our lives and we have finally reached a mutual consensus that we should just enjoy what we have without a title for now... so really we're both free to do as we'd like which eliminates a lot of stress. Thats why attention is just funny to both of us. I show him all my facebook messages & ? like that so we can laugh together. I don't even respond to them cuz while I appreciate guys showing love, I know they're just thirsty and I try not to feed into it, and he knows this and appreciates it. I think even if we were "official" or married or something it would remain the same b/c we're both the type to laugh ? off. I would never go to him and say someone said this how come you don't do that. Thats straight up immature.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ...And ? these ? I swear I care about everything but these ?

- Lil Wayne

Quoting rappers... for "knowledge" only on the iC.. and especially lil wayne.. that was some rick james ? .. ..
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »

The thing is I am anti-relationship so he's not my man... thats one reason we both can't be mad even tho we kind of claim each other we really don't, it's complicated lol. We've known eachother for years but been talking seriously about 8 months off and on. The good thing is we're both at different places in our lives and we have finally reached a mutual consensus that we should just enjoy what we have without a title for now... so really we're both free to do as we'd like which eliminates a lot of stress. Thats why attention is just funny to both of us. I show him all my facebook messages & ? like that so we can laugh together. I don't even respond to them cuz while I appreciate guys showing love, I know they're just thirsty and I try not to feed into it, and he knows this and appreciates it. I think even if we were "official" or married or something it would remain the same b/c we're both the type to laugh ? off. I would never go to him and say someone said this how come you don't do that. Thats straight up immature.

I got you. What you're saying might be true, but then again you never know. ? changes when feelings and a real commitment are involved whether people want to admit it or not. After all you can't be afraid of losing someone if you don't truly have them.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Quoting rappers... for "knowledge" only on the iC.. and especially lil wayne.. that was some rick james ? .. ..

Who are you? The ? Internet Police?

GTFOH ? ...
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who are you? The ? Internet Police?

GTFOH ? ...

Yeah ? dont pass go dont collect $200 go directly to jail
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

close thread
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I got you. What you're saying might be true, but then again you never know. ? changes when feelings and a real commitment are involved whether people want to admit it or not. After all you can't be afraid of losing someone if you don't truly have them.

True but I am not looking for anything relationship wise anytime soon... it will be years before I'm ready for that due to the moves I'm making in life currently... nowhere in my plans does a "boyfriend" fit in. He understands this and supports me bettering myself & pursuing my dreams... if him and I become ready for that next level later on then we'll deal with it then. But for now I love the way he handles ? . He knows he got me and I ain't goin nowhere even tho I'm not "officially" his.
    As far as real feelings and committment... I've been in a few serious relationships before where the guy was insecure and didn't want other guys looking at my pictures or got mad when someone tried to holla @ me. I know all about that. I don't do silly bird things like you guys are mentioning in this thread b/c I *need* attention. But it still comes whether I'm walking my dog, go on facebook or am at the club. I need a ? that deal with it gracefully instead of getting upset a bunch of guys want me. I don't have time to keep reassuring you or deal with your insecurity issues.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    lmao! yeah i cant deal with that ? either :)

That's whats up.....I like this approach, best way to learn all the small stuff about a person......That label means alot to some people.....SMH.....
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    2zox2qu.jpg

post 100............................
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    2zox2qu.jpg

post 100............................

You late... typical negros.. lol..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What you mean homie? Chicks like that are a dime a dozen in the South. She looks good but that's a pretty common body type where I've lived.

ok one more bad chick like her wouldnt hurt would it??
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    That's whats up.....I like this approach, best way to learn all the small stuff about a person......That label means alot to some people.....SMH.....
    Yeah and coincidentally the label is what always ? things up. If you have something special just enjoy it, being "official" don't mean anything to me at this point.