Bad @ss chicks who get nothing but attention!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You late... typical negros.. lol..
    nah ? count em lol

dn13c4.jpg
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    That's whats up.....I like this approach, best way to learn all the small stuff about a person......That label means alot to some people.....SMH.....

my boy just broke up wit his girl over sumthin like that..his facebook [i know smh lol] profile said single and she spazzed on him tellin him to change it and he wouldnt, his point was "if everyone know we go together why does it matter if my ? say im single" she kept bringin it up so he let her go.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my boy just broke up wit his girl over sumthin like that..his facebook [i know smh lol] profile said single and she spazzed on him tellin him to change it and he wouldnt, his point was "if everyone know we go together why does it matter if my ? say im single" she kept bringin it up so he let her go.

facebook kills about 10 relationships a day.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    have you attention ? ever heard the phrase

"all attention aint good attention"

you never know what these ? tellin yo chick while you aint around

? get too relaxed and watch yo chick get snatched
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Yeah and coincidentally the label is what always ? things up. If you have something special just enjoy it, being "official" don't mean anything to me at this point.
    Its amazing how that ? works......AK...keep having fun and enjoy your life, we only get one......

Thats some funny ? ......he knew that ? was important to her and she fell for it......I might try that route....LOL
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    have you attention ? ever heard the phrase

"all attention aint good attention"

you never know what these ? tellin yo chick while you aint around

? get too relaxed and watch yo chick get snatched

If thats the case, she was never really yours......
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options

My high school football coach told me something that will stick with me forever

"I been Married for 22 years and you know what, that aint my ? thats still her ? . If she wanted to give her ? to somebody else what can i do"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Word life.. no one can snatch a chick.. contrary to popular belief.. if she a stray dog.. she gonna stray.. stealing chicks.. is not a real concept.. she left willingly and wasnt loyal from the jump if it came from a cheating situation
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Word life.. no one can snatch a chick.. contrary to popular belief.. if she a stray dog.. she gonna stray.. stealing chicks.. is not a real concept.. she left willingly and wasnt loyal from the jump if it came from a cheating situation

a have to partly disagree.

a woman can become dissatisfied and her mind may begin to wander
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this is not true............... ? get they chicks taken all the time even if it's just for one night.
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yall better stop listening to these rap ? and get a clue

if a ? want something new she can get it and if she bad she can get it x 10

if a chick always getting attention u best believe somebody trying to get her to plot on a invite over when you aint around

but if you a g you never let the feelings get involved with her like that if you know she only seeking attention

you tell her what she need to hear get them drawls and yall chill as adults but dont get attatched cause more than likely you will get ya heart broke
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a have to partly disagree.

a woman can become dissatisfied and her mind may begin to wander

well it still her choice.. you cant "steal a woman" its on her.. ultimately.. people have choices its a choice she makes..
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well it still her choice.. you cant "steal a woman" its on her.. ultimately.. people have choices its a choice she makes..
    yea but she still was taken
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    =

fuckbuddy

yep thats all it comes down to

only a ? buddy level

even secure ? aint dumb enough to settle down with a chick that wants to be seen all the time
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Anyone saying they don't on here are lying, look what they do to AKforty 7. I don't put no chick on any pedestal, i tend to play the background and use psychology on them. That's how i pull alot of chicks, let them know you have options are just as in demand as she is.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yep thats all it comes down to

only a ? buddy level

even secure ? aint dumb enough to settle down with a chick that wants to be seen all the time

truth.

theres this chick that i been liking for a while now, but she's one of those "i wanna be famous one day cuz i'm pretty" types. no real talents, just looks good. ALWAYS out and about

anyway she bad but i wouldnt wife, she'd leave a ? for Nelly or whoever in a heartbeat if she saw a chance to come up.

watch out for those "come up" kim kardashian type hoes
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    =

fuckbuddy

naw not even lol. we just started having sex a couple weeks ago actually. we hung out all the time and had feelings for each other way before that.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    yea but she still was taken

She voluntarily left playa.. i mean i think its more of an ego boost to ? .. to call it a steal.. but the reality of the situation is.. that a drug dealer doesnt.. make a drug abuser by the drugs.. choices... free will
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Anyone saying they don't on here are lying, look what they do to AKforty 7. I don't put no chick on any pedestal, i tend to play the background and use psychology on them. That's how i pull alot of chicks, let them know you have options are just as in demand as she is.

what you mean fam..................
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    naw not even lol. we just started having sex a couple weeks ago actually. we hung out all the time and had feelings for each other way before that.
    so why not date..................... or just not ? if you dont want to date?
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    look at what who do to me? what are you talkin about?

man ? on the ic are a new breed i swear lol i've never met ? in real life that rationalize the way y'all do.
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so why not date..................... or just not ? if you dont want to date?

i explained that already. long story. i got too much going on in my life for a relationship. what we have now works perfect for both of us. it took us a while to get here but we are enjoying this thoroughly and that's all that matters.
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    we the voice of the young people you didnt know?

and Loo what happened to you comin to p.a. ? ?
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    she's in what i like to call an unofficial relationship
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what you mean fam..................

Simp her all day long, i'm surprised her head isn't as big as Jason Kidds sons.