Bad @ss chicks who get nothing but attention!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    look at what who do to me? what are you talkin about?

man ? on the ic are a new breed i swear lol i've never met ? in real life that rationalize the way y'all do.

i suspect that you have. the anonymity of the web simply allows people to be more open with their true feelings.

ironically, people find it easier to show their true selves when no one knows who they are
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i explained that already. long story. i got too much going on in my life for a relationship. what we have now works perfect for both of us. it took us a while to get here but we are enjoying this thoroughly and that's all that matters.
    so what do you call that??? i genuinely curious i didnt read the other exchanges.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    look at what who do to me? what are you talkin about?

man ? on the ic are a new breed i swear lol i've never met ? in real life that rationalize the way y'all do.

lmao....
    lmao..
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sounds like a ? buddy to me.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Simp her all day long, i'm surprised her head isn't as big as Jason Kidds sons.
    lol this ? she is bad. ? i have said she is prob one of the baddest chicks on here but yeah thats where it stops. she cool though.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah and coincidentally the label is what always ? things up. If you have something special just enjoy it, being "official" don't mean anything to me at this point.

That has been the demise of many chicks that could've been if they would've thought like this.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    she's in what i like to call an unofficial relationship
    what the ? is that ? lol. that to me means i can ? other women.......... and she can ? other men...........
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    unofficial relationship=respected jumpoff
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    what the ? is that ? lol. that to me means i can ? other women.......... and she can ? other men...........

lol, that reminds me of those situations where ur not in a relationship, but shorty catches feelings if she find out u ? another chick.....

i remeber this one chick had a boyfriend, that she lived with...and was mad i ? someone else after the last time we ? ..

i was like.."shorty u live with ur man"

"but i haven't ? him in 3 weeks, u been the only person i slept with this whole month"

? used to bug me out
  • Heart Of A Hustler
    Heart Of A Hustler Members Posts: 151
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao! yeah i cant deal with that ? either :)

The thing is I am anti-relationship so he's not my man... thats one reason we both can't be mad even tho we kind of claim each other we really don't, it's complicated lol. We've known eachother for years but been talking seriously about 8 months off and on. The good thing is we're both at different places in our lives and we have finally reached a mutual consensus that we should just enjoy what we have without a title for now... so really we're both free to do as we'd like which eliminates a lot of stress. Thats why attention is just funny to both of us. I show him all my facebook messages & ? like that so we can laugh together. I don't even respond to them cuz while I appreciate guys showing love, I know they're just thirsty and I try not to feed into it, and he knows this and appreciates it. I think even if we were "official" or married or something it would remain the same b/c we're both the type to laugh ? off. I would never go to him and say someone said this how come you don't do that. Thats straight up immature.

so you will suck someone ? and then come home and kiss that ? on the mouth huh
    i see what kind of ? u are
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its like this when the beauty fades and the compliments go your gonna want that husband around

cause when you were young and everything was good you was telling the good men "your too insecure for me....you cant handle my lifestyle"

but when ? get real and the only person whos compliments really matter wont be there cause you was worried bout that attention you was getting
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

she explained it in her post...they're together its just nothing official so both of them are free to what they want, they simply choose not to cuz they got mad love for each other.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sounds like a ? buddy to me.
    so what do you call that??? i genuinely curious i didnt read the other exchanges.
    she's in what i like to call an unofficial relationship
    wow @ this thread turning into a thread about me and my situation lol.
    I just call him my boo. there are a million reasons we are not "official" but the only thing that matters is we're happy as hell with what we have. the time we spend together is amazing and i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
    this ? lives in the Bronx, NYC and drives 3+ hours down here sometimes 3-4 times a week to see me. Meanwhile its plenty of hoes in the BX he could be ? therefore it's way more than a ? call.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Simp her all day long, i'm surprised her head isn't as big as Jason Kidds sons.
    IDK I think other women on here get simped more than I. But either way a lot of ? is thirsty...on the ic, on facebook, on twitter, myspace, and even more so in real life. I am used to it but I am humble, it's nice to be complimented but I feel real beauty lies within and a guy that can appreciate that in me, is what interests me.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

lmfao! wtf this made me bust out laughin. i cant wait to show him this thread lol
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options

binoculars.gif

hahaha funny ?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its like this when the beauty fades and the compliments go your gonna want that husband around

cause when you were young and everything was good you was telling the good men "your too insecure for me....you cant handle my lifestyle"

but when ? get real and the only person whos compliments really matter wont be there cause you was worried bout that attention you was getting

damn didnt know you could get so introspective.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lol, that reminds me of those situations where ur not in a relationship, but shorty catches feelings if she find out u ? another chick.....

i remeber this one chick had a boyfriend, that she lived with...and was mad i ? someone else after the last time we ? ..

i was like.."shorty u live with ur man"

"but i haven't ? him in 3 weeks, u been the only person i slept with this whole month"

? used to bug me out

wtf i would have passed out from laughter after this ? . SMH @ all three of yall being out in public doin this

2h3u4j8.jpg
  • texas409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn didnt know you could get so introspective.

a compliment and a diss ? ??

shush up ?

what happened with that P.a. situation?
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options

wtf i would have passed out from laughter after this ? . SMH @ all three of yall being out in public doin this

2h3u4j8.jpg

lol @ me knowing this ? from middle school, and him being like

"oh D.. yea, that's my ? , yo cool as ? ....i remember that time he beat me up in miss mcloud class he slammed me in a trashcan"

she was like "he used to beat u up?

"only a few times..i mean we were cool by 8th grade so it's all good"

? had me geeking, she asked why i never brought that up...i kinda felt bad about the ? ...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a compliment and a diss ? ??

shush up ?

what happened with that P.a. situation?

i went down there saturday. it was raining like a ? the whole drive in.

so she got me a hotel in Beaumont. i remember there was an exit called "Something THICKET"

anyway got to the telly round 3. chilled, we went out to some dinner (i was a little ? ) went back to the telly and smashed couple times. left around 9am. (smh @ her giving me head before she went to church)
  • Heart Of A Hustler
    Heart Of A Hustler Members Posts: 151
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmfao! wtf this made me bust out laughin. i cant wait to show him this thread lol

well when u show him tell him he been kissing ? for a while
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean I never understood this. If you ? with a chick that looks good she's gonna get attention, online and IRL. if you can't deal with it go ? with ugly ? then. Its not that hard to figure out.

1)This post makes you sound like you are just full of yourself...
    -Ok...we get it you get attention cuz of your looks...
    -Is that your whole claim to fame????

2)Cuz them dudes are NOT chaising you for you...
    -But because they want the ? that is attached to you, pretty girl

***Side Note...Can you please stop using spanish in your sig (That ? makes No sense)

tengo la sabrosura que el ama
    tengo la sabrosura en el alma (is this what you trying to say???)
    "I Have flavor/rhythm in the soul"
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    came to this thread late

I can agree with the thread premise

my only beef is when the female actually encourages the attention, but swears up and down that she really doesn't like the attention once she gets it

facebook, myspace, twitter and perfect examples of this

I don't know how many times I've run into regular looking chicks that ask me to get on facebook and then you ppe their page and they got THOUSANDS of pics

but then have nerve to swear they ain't checking for the attention LOL

so like t/s, I cut those kind of females back

it's possible to be a dime and not have dudes walking behind you in a line everywhere you go

going to the grocery store with a club dress on with ya ? all greased up just to buy some hotpockets, yeah she def love the attention LOL
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

2h3u4j8.jpg

I wish i knew the story behind these two
    man................
    16810.jpg
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i went down there saturday. it was raining like a ? the whole drive in.

so she got me a hotel in Beaumont. i remember there was an exit called "Something THICKET"

anyway got to the telly round 3. chilled, we went out to some dinner (i was a little ? ) went back to the telly and smashed couple times. left around 9am. (smh @ her giving me head before she went to church)

Nothing wrong wit a lil head before worship lol.