The Official E3 2010 thread *June 15-17, 2010*

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    phatfrombk wrote: »
    I Love My 360 but I also love my ps3 also but at the end of the day360 have better games and better online play. I bet you let them have a madden for it ya wouldn't play it?

So what besides Gears and Halo does the 360 actually have? Though I like Mass Effect and Fable.That's only 4 games.I don't even play Madden now,it's garbage period.
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited June 2010
    Options
    New xbox was shipped today. Catching that ? sometime this month.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If it is bundled, I think they should make it $399.99 and save $50. Makes sense if MS knew what they were doing.

Come to think of it, your better off putting a few more dollars and get a Nintendo Wii if your going to buy a Kinect for $150 - $180.
  • phatfrombk
    phatfrombk Members Posts: 689
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    So what besides Gears and Halo does the 360 actually have? Though I like Mass Effect and Fable.That's only 4 games.I don't even play Madden now,it's garbage period.

I don't play madden either and they have fable soon the kinect, dlc sooner then the ps3 and a Slimmer, better, sleeker xbox but just have to wait and see what sony conference does
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Only people would say MS had the best conference was the people in attendance because they got a FREE console. If you anyone says MS had an impressive conference , they really are fanboys.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No info on fallout vegas?
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Maybe Sony will announce some of that at their conference. It's a possibility OR Fallout News will just be announced randomly.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did Jamarcus Russell plan the 360 conference this year?
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Did Jamarcus Russell plan the 360 conference this year?
    LOL im guesing it was a bust?? i missed the MS comference. i saw the trailer for MG:Rising looks ill,Riaden is gettin his ninja geidan on.
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited June 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    LOL im guesing it was a bust?? i missed the MS comference. i saw the trailer for MG:Rising looks ill,Riaden is gettin his ninja geidan on.

no. hes a hater.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no. hes a hater.

So you telling me this conference wasn't garbage?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    360 got a slim. looks ok i guess. 299 for 250 gigs is pretty good. wouldve prefered a 150 dollar one with less gigs though.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited June 2010
    Options
    He is a Lil Wayne fan, he doesn't know what is good and what is bad. He can't be taken seriously...
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited June 2010
    Options
    EA conference is about ready to start... Tune in!
  • phatfrombk
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Me I just Play My 360 More then my ps3. I Play ps3 only games on it but when it come to multiplayers I'll go wit xbox
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kinda interested in the new Hot Pursit joint.
  • Slap_Chop_Vince
    Slap_Chop_Vince Members Posts: 122
    edited June 2010
    Options
    new xbox looks tight. might have to cop one.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The 360 conference sucked, but anyone who really thinks Move will not dominate Sony's conference as well is crazy. Sony has JUST enough time to show those sequels we already know about, some PSP stuff nobody cares about, Move (LOL), premature 3D, some charts and graphs, and whatever this new PSN preminum ? will be and thats about it.

This year was M$' to lose, and they blew it. Sony was never really in the running based on expectations. So, its all eyes on Nintendo right now. Between 3DS, Zelda , not having to worry about motion talk, and whatever they been so hush about they may pull it off this year. Plus they MUST be looking at M$ and Sony right now laughing out loud at how they got them straight REACTING.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    EA conference so far so good, noticed all demos is ps3
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    new xbox looks tight. might have to cop one.

it does but its the same price the arcade was sellin for a few years ago. i dunno if ill cop it
  • phatfrombk
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i'm cop medal of honor
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Smart move to release a vietnam BFBC expansion to combat Black Ops
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Smart move to release a vietnam BFBC expansion to combat Black Ops

yea it is but i know theres gonna b some pple out there who are gonna call them bitters but ? that im coppin the expansion
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man the 360 haters are coming out again....now that new 360 looks tight I might cop one when it drops....I gotta feeling thery're gonna sell like hot cakes
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man the 360 haters are coming out again....now that new 360 looks tight I might cop one when it drops....I gotta feeling thery're gonna sell like hot cakes

yea i dunno if ill cop the new 360 i really do like the look tho, im still undecided. is there a relase date for this. i didnt catch the MS comfrence this morning...Bulletstorm looks ill as ? cant wait for that.