The Official E3 2010 thread *June 15-17, 2010*

Options

Comments

• phatfrombk
    phatfrombk Members Posts: 689
    edited June 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    yea i dunno if ill cop the new 360 i really do like the look tho, im still undecided. is there a relase date for this. i didnt catch the MS comfrence this morning...Bulletstorm looks ill as ? cant wait for that.

Ships out today and should be in stores this week
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man the 360 haters are coming out again....now that new 360 looks tight I might cop one when it drops....I gotta feeling thery're gonna sell like hot cakes

So you have to hate the 360 because you realize that kinetic is ? .Look b,I said the same thing about move (which was not hyped to be the best thing to happen to gaming since the PSX) until I seen it used for Socom 4 which looked great.Kinect can not even be used for gears or Halo,instant fail.I actually wanted MS to deliver a good conference and finally announce some exclusive games besides Fable and ME that focuses on single player.I do not game online so could careless about timed exclusive map packs (which I would rather play on PSN for free) and I don't even like COD.I have owned a console from every company except MS.Hell I even bought the GameCube,but this conference was HOT ASS BUTT CHEEKS.Yes,the new 360 does look good,but they did not give me a reason to buy one as usual.The best thing at their conference was Metal Gear Raiden and it's also on the PS3.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    EA conf >>>> MS conf
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm coppin that kinetic ? when it drops, the games look good too but I don't know about that new 360 the 250 gb and built in wi-fi is a plus though
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    So you have to hate the 360 because you realize that kinetic is ? .Look b,I said the same thing about move (which was not hyped to be the best thing to happen to gaming since the PSX) until I seen it used for Socom 4 which looked great.Kinect can not even be used for gears or Halo,instant fail.I actually wanted MS to deliver a good conference and finally announce some exclusive games besides Fable and ME that focuses on single player.I do not game online so could careless about timed exclusive map packs (which I would rather play on PSN for free) and I don't even like COD.I have owned a console from every company except MS.Hell I even bought the GameCube,but this conference was HOT ASS BUTT CHEEKS.Yes,the new 360 does look good,but they did not give me a reason to buy one as usual.The best thing at their conference was Metal Gear Raiden and it's also on the PS3.

it's not even about the kinetic it's whatever mircosoft announce it's goin to be ? to certain people it's not that serious I think it's a good idea kitnetic is marketing a little more to the younger crowd because that's who's really into the games not everybody into gears or halo but something like good family night playing the kinetic would sell alot just like the wii is doing now gameplay>graphics I've played good ass games with wack graphics (goldeneye ex.) ? most the games that are out now aren't all that great on graphics unless you have hdmi cord other than that the ? looks plain but to each it's own I'll be looking forward to see what the other companys have to offer this year
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Definitely EA Conference >>>>>>> MS...

EA announcing Need For Speed and taking it back to it roots did it for me! Especially being made my Criterion.

EA MMA looks bananas too! Live Broadcast, different training facilities around the globe...

I was sad they didn't announce Fight Night Round 5... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it's not even about the kinetic it's whatever mircosoft announce it's goin to be ? to certain people it's not that serious I think it's a good idea kitnetic is marketing a little more to the younger crowd because that's who's really into the games not everybody into gears or halo but something like good family night playing the kinetic would sell alot just like the wii is doing now gameplay>graphics I've played good ass games with wack graphics (goldeneye ex.) ? most the games that are out now aren't all that great on graphics unless you have hdmi cord other than that the ? looks plain but to each it's own I'll be looking forward to see what the other companys have to offer this year

Yeah it was a good idea ten years ago when Sony did it with the EyeToy (which was ? ) and the Wii (which is ? ) did not improve gaming and pump out nothing but shovelware.Games do not have to be as ? as what MS showed for kinect to be good.You have good family games like rockband and mario kart without being blatantly corny.Also gaming is not meant to be a family activity.These companies are forgetting who made them successful and their roots.If people did not hype everything that ms does so much then people would not bash it when it fails.The same is for sony as well.All you heard across the web was that the ps3 would fail,blu ray is ? and move is a wii rip off (though the eyetoy paved the way for the wii) and people still do not give them credit for making a great console.I do not mean to sound like a gaming geek,but screw the casuals.It's a fact that when industries go mainstream that they fall off just look at Rap.All I am asking for is the next franchise to do what mgs,castlevania,metroid and ? of war did.Is that really too much to ask for?
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fanboy-durrr.gif

you guys ? me up. ? ALL YOUR SYSTEMS!!!! lol im playing, i stopped taking E3 seriously after so many broken promises. i just see it as the prime source for xbox/ps3/wii heads to get their ammo for the never ending CONSOLE WAR. props on the updates tho.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    phatfrombk wrote: »
    Ships out today and should be in stores this week

damn that quick.hhhmmm ill check it out....
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    damn that quick.hhhmmm ill check it out....

move seems a lil desperate to me, but i dont give a damn, i got my ? already. I KNOW THEY BETTER DROP THE PRICE ON THAT ? 100 DOLLAR WIFI ? THOUGH!
  • vageneral08
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yeah it was a good idea ten years ago when Sony did it with the EyeToy (which was ? ) and the Wii (which is ? ) did not improve gaming and pump out nothing but shovelware.Games do not have to be as ? as what MS showed for kinect to be good.You have good family games like rockband and mario kart without being blatantly corny.Also gaming is not meant to be a family activity.These companies are forgetting who made them successful and their roots.If people did not hype everything that ms does so much then people would not bash it when it fails.The same is for sony as well.All you heard across the web was that the ps3 would fail,blu ray is ? and move is a wii rip off (though the eyetoy paved the way for the wii) and people still do not give them credit for making a great console.I do not mean to sound like a gaming geek,but screw the casuals.It's a fact that when industries go mainstream that they fall off just look at Rap.All I am asking for is the next franchise to do what mgs,castlevania,metroid and ? of war did.Is that really too much to ask for?

lol the wii is not ? #1 amongest the 3 consoles there's no denying that why do you think it sell s so much? because more people can relate to games like tennis, bowling, golf, boxing, and wii fit the little kids who want those types of games the parents will buy them without a doubt because there's no violence or blood on in the game not everybody is into techincal ? like pushing 4 buttons to do one thing.....you can never say mario cart is corny that ? is a classic ever since from super nintendo up til now that ? will always be big in the gaming industry that goes for just about any mario game for that matter....each console has its own appeal to draw the people to them you dont have to like them but you cant bash one without talkin about the others
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So far im excited about black ops, dj hero2, and Metal Gear solid rising (kind of). I can get all this on a PS3.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So far im excited about black ops, dj hero2, and Metal Gear solid rising (kind of). I can get all this on a PS3.

i wasnt really excited about the first being as i am a dj i thought i would be. so is the second game gonna be on that mash ? the first on was on??
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the 2nd one looks like it has beatboxing and singing. i dunno but that ? looks fun to me. i really like some of the mashups.
    maybe cuz i love both these songs.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ubi soft is on..is this REZ 2??
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ? is goin on wit ubi soft they fell off after the Assassians Creed demo. i hope they can pick it back up
  • vagrant-718
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ubisoft, where the games at? ? is as bad as the MS conf
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I smell fail on this gun stuff and this innergy ? . WTF IS THIS?!?!?What happened to video games? DAMMMMMN YOU NINTEDO! You ? up the video game market with your bulllllllshit!
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I smell fail on this gun stuff and this innergy ? . WTF IS THIS?!?!?What happened to video games? DAMMMMMN YOU NINTEDO! You ? up the video game market with your bulllllllshit!

word every bodys tryin to do motion ? .. i have a 360 and i could give a ? about kinetic or natal or what every the ? its called nintendo is to blame for the ? motion games the only comany who has that down is nintindo. and its about time they are showing something we care about
  • PSN-Canibuss
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ghost Recon is DOPPEE! I need this game! I hope it doesn't drop in October because October is a filled month already!!
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    HERES something good

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3179858

I never played teh originals but ill check them out in HD.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ghost Recon is DOPPEE! I need this game! I hope it doesn't drop in October because October is a filled month already!!

word that ? is gonna be IIIIIIIILLLLLLLL cant wait!!!
  • vageneral08
    edited June 2010
    Options

no it got pushed way back to march 2011.....I think they did that because of call of duty dropping in the fall
  • vagrant-718
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ghost Recon and Ass Creed the only good game shown

Rayman is cool

Maniaplanet is a fake LilBigPlanet 2
    They also got a fake vitality sensor game
    Lasertag and motion ? is ?