smh......why are u women naming your children these crazy @ss names?

Options

Comments

• sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you want your son to grow up and become the thuggiest of thugs just name him Juicey or Strawberry. He'll be fighting for all of his childhood.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    These names are not ghetto but stupid nonetheless.....I went to middle school with these twins. One name Chris and the other name Christopher

I ? u not.....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    These names are not ghetto but stupid nonetheless.....I went to middle school with these twins. One name Chris and the other name Christopher

I ? u not.....

Lol now thats just ? lazy..

Also lets not put it all on women.. Dude do have a hand to for instance... George Foreman naming 5 of his boys

GEORGE
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Also lets not put it all on women.. Dude do have a hand to for instance... George Foreman naming 5 of his boys

GEORGE

he was an idiot for that
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

GEORGE

Don't forget about Georgetta
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol at George Foreman for naming his 5 kids George , that's just self-absorbed . Imagine when he's gonna call one of them and all of them will run up to him.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I still wanna smack my cousin for naming her son Amen...and in 3 years I've never called him by his real name...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Smh at people knowing your ethnicity based on their name. When I have kids they gonna have regular names.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the guy who cheated.. i think he was canadian..

oh wow didn't know that

lol

but yes that is him. I actually hung out with him a few times , he's friends with this guy I know who ran track for LSU . Very nice man
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Here are the worst one i've heard so far

Christopharoah
    Two sisters named Ebony Black and Ivory White
    Oranjello and Lemonjello - These names are getting a bit popular .
    Hennessey , KelShanique , KimKisha , Shanaynay .

Btw if you wanna name your kids something "creative" take a look at this thread first and then give it a good think.

Man i was about to post that LMAO
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    real talk...i went to high school with a girl who first name was"newkeisha"
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i co-sign this entire thread. i feel for those kids because they are never gonna have a decent job with them ? up ass names. and even if they do ain't nobody going to a doctor shenaynay. thank ? my mom had the decency to give me a good name
  • the1nonlyruru
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh yea and tidbit: i work at a call center for a children's magazine and i have run into some FUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKEEEEEEDDDDD up ass names! i'm gonna be listing the ones i run into today just for the hell of it
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread made me think of this episode of Judge Judy I saw a couple years ago. This woman was the plaintiff and the case had something to do with her kids, so Judy wanted to talk to them. So she asked the mother what the names were, and the chick was like "Boo Boo and Nay Nay." So Judy was like this is a court room, so please use their real names. The chick just had this blank look for a second and then said "Those are their real names." Judy just turned to the black guy and said "I wish I could lock her up right now." Now Judge Judy is a ? , but I got to cosign her on that one.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my sons mom is a teacher. She had a student named millionaire.

I know of a little girl named la-a (pronounced "la dash ah"
    huh? In the d hell you get a "d outta la-a?
  • the1nonlyruru
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread made me think of this episode of Judge Judy I saw a couple years ago. This woman was the plaintiff and the case had something to do with her kids, so Judy wanted to talk to them. So she asked the mother what the names were, and the chick was like "Boo Boo and Nay Nay." So Judy was like this is a court room, so please use their real names. The chick just had this blank look for a second and then said "Those are their real names." Judy just turned to the black guy and said "I wish I could lock her up right now." Now Judge Judy is a ? , but I got to cosign her on that one.

just click on the link. nuff said
  • pןɹo&#653
    pןɹo&#653 Members Posts: 367
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I saw twins named Aquafina and Dasani.

I was joking with my girl saying what I'd name our child if we had one. Name would be pronounced like..Dave. But spelled b-o-b. Then the middle name gonna be a symbol. Like prince. A smiley face or some ? . Dave :) the VII. He gon get beat up every day.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    huh? In the d hell you get a "d outta la-a?

*hugs Dro*

okay honey ....... the mom is saying: La - ( dash as in the symbol ) a

:)
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    poor Blanket

well actually it's rich Blanket

nevermind
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Real talk, i have never met a attractive chick with a ghetto name. All the fine chicks i've met have been named Kourtney, Maegan,etc.

Chances are if a chick name ends in ESIHA, OYA and a dude names end with KWON, VON,ETC, they won't be ? in life.

Quoted for emphasis. ? should be ashamed to have names like that real talk.

But I know a chick named Sunny and another girl named Tuesday. Both L's in my book.
  • Kadillak
    Kadillak Members Posts: 42
    edited May 2010
    Options
    here is a interesting true story i've told on here before. its the story of Robert Lane, who named one of his sons Winner and the other Loser. no ? .

Loser Lane grew up to be a highly decorated cop in the Bronx. He excelled in sports in high school and even went to college.

His brother, Winner, is a homeless pretty criminal

Ah someone has read the book Freakonomics
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like when this thread is done because there is always some funny ? posted. One time someone said how their nephew had a real hood name and their grandmother said they should have just name him black bastard. My 2 stories I've told but there good so I'll tell them again.

One was a lady who's last name was King anyways she was in labor giving birth and looked to the side at a sign and was inspired and on that day a little boy named Nosmo King was born.

The 2nd 1 was at this emergency room a lady brought in her daughter and filled out the admittance forms and when the receptionist was going over the paper work she told the mother that her daughter had an interesting name and where did she come up with it. The lady said on the way to the hospital she was in pain looking to the side and they passed a restaurant and she like the name of the restaurant so she name her daughter Taqueria yes she named her daughter Taco Shop.

I hated my name growing up because it's biblical but at least it's been around a good 2 thousand years (and no it's not Jesus)
  • the1nonlyruru
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I like when this thread is done because there is always some funny ? posted. One time someone said how their nephew had a real hood name and their grandmother said they should have just name him black bastard. My 2 stories I've told but there good so I'll tell them again.

One was a lady who's last name was King anyways she was in labor giving birth and looked to the side at a sign and was inspired and on that day a little boy named Nosmo King was born.

The 2nd 1 was at this emergency room a lady brought in her daughter and filled out the admittance forms and when the receptionist was going over the paper work she told the mother that her daughter had an interesting name and where did she come up with it. The lady said on the way to the hospital she was in pain looking to the side and they passed a restaurant and she like the name of the restaurant so she name her daughter Taqueria yes she named her daughter Taco Shop.

I hated my name growing up because it's biblical but at least it's been around a good 2 thousand years (and no it's not Jesus)

LOL @ taqueria.

biblical names>any ghetto ? ass name
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I heard the craziest name.....

It sounds like this.....
    "La -man- gelo"

It was spelled lemonjello.

Smh.
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I saw twins named Aquafina and Dasani.

I was joking with my girl saying what I'd name our child if we had one. Name would be pronounced like..Dave. But spelled b-o-b. Then the middle name gonna be a symbol. Like prince. A smiley face or some ? . Dave :) the VII. He gon get beat up every day.

Real talk, you'd probably start a trend or some ? . This thread is hilarious and depressing at the same time.