Anybody who is in doubt of Drake's talent....

Options
13»

Comments

• thecoldest
    thecoldest Members Posts: 12
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH, at people saying I don't understand the hate... Name a rapper with a very big buzz that doesn't get hated on. But on the real, I started diggin Drake around the time "Ransom" came out with him and wayne. But I've gotten burnt out on his flow and subject matter since then. I was really wanting to hear his album like November of last year. Can we get one storytelling song or a song not talking about how much he parties, how good he is, or about his female issues. Thats all I really have heard from dude and that why to me J.Cole > Drake ... But thats because to me Drake is a pop artist and J.Cole is a MC...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    im stating my opinion when did i say you shouldnt listen to drake if u wanna listen to a wack rapper go ahead im not gonna stop you

your opinion that he's wack..you're entitled ot that..i was simply commenting on the part of your post that made no sense which was you saying that people are scared to have their own opinion...and as for Drake only being popular because of Wayne, his 2 biggest songs last summer didn't have Wayne on them (Best I Ever Had, Succesful) and nobody can say whether or not those songs would've blown up or not with or without his association with Young Money
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well I think Thank Me Later is borderline wack, and Drake's biggest reason for being so big is not cause he's nice sometimes, but his connection to Wayne and Young Money. Nicki Minaj made a formidable off Gucci and Wayne, Drake has done it with Wayne and Trey Songz and all the co-signs.
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    sumbody xplain this ? ....

^y is wayne spittin drakez verse from money 2 blow like itz his ? @ da 08 mtv vmaz ova da misunderstood beat???? who is weezy & drizzy tryna fool???? lol

I go sign this ? that's too sketch to have this fool spittin this verse BEFORE Drake spit it. If he was paying homage he would've said it AFTER Drake spit it