So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    looking for anything to rant and catch feelings about >>>>
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL That ? could have a flat and fix it by stabbing the rest of the tires. Luckily he rides a bike with ribbons on the handles and a basket in the front where he keeps his WOWIE Pops and name tag in case he gets lost..

Poor little racist Billy.

LOL.
    Allhiphop.com
    The only site where the color of the text matters.
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never said there was. You got rocks in your head or what?

This is the IC son. Not a place for soft ass ? like you and darc.

word up son. only tha gangsta OG TRIPLE OG's be browsin deez streetz son.
    ? is mad real on the IC son. Word up son.
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dry ? letters <<<<
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so its okay for darc to make racist comments but not okay for karl to retort with one

a homosexual on this site once said (nh @ me quoting him):

"There is NO logic behind that." - anonymous poster

Weak shot. But I really wouldn't expect anything more creative from a proud member of biggyboy_karl's circle ? .

The references to homosexuality are quite telling.

Cracka, you ? .
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    silly ****** racoon...go back to the plantations where you belong...I ? HATE BLACK PEOPLE...shout out to george bush real talk...? obama...? lebron james....? jay-z....arggghhh....big lipped, big ass havin, wide nose havin, kool aid drinkin ?

Why are you here than ? ?
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    seems like real talk
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    Why are you here than ? ?

because he can be, doy bro.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    silly ****** racoon...go back to the plantations where you belong...I ? HATE BLACK PEOPLE...shout out to george bush real talk...? obama...? lebron james....? jay-z....arggghhh....big lipped, big ass havin, wide nose havin, kool aid drinkin ?

? small lipped havin, flat assed, sunburn havin, greasy haired, sandal wearin', loving-dogs-more-than-humans, ASS CRACKAZ!!!!

? an Elvis. Only King I know named Michael Jackson.
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    because he can be, doy bro.

Still, seems like quite a waste of time to put up 6K posts in a forum that is browsed by people he hates listening to music he hates.
    Racists on the net ? me up. They waste so much of there lives trolling and talking ? about others. lol.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hate friends...not a big fan of beer pong either...its a fun game, goat concept, but I'm big on not drinking after others...

iLose :(

the white delegation is shocked and appalled

Crowd-702052.jpg
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Still, seems like quite a waste of time to put up 6K posts in a forum that is browsed by people he hates listening to music he hates.
    Racists on the net ? me up. They waste so much of there lives trolling and talking ? about others. lol.

all youre doing is wasting time pointing out what they already know theyre doing.
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    ? small lipped havin, flat assed, sunburn havin, greasy haired, sandal wearin', loving-dogs-more-than-humans, ASS CRACKAZ!!!!

? an Elvis. Only King I know named Michael Jackson.

idolizing guy that didnt touch kids or bleach his skin >>>>

even your biggest pop idol wanted to be white, silly.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the etherous toxins delivered by the superior poster Punisher are too much for me, I'm getting out while i can
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i appreciate the thoroughness of darc's responses
    One must be careful when dealing with snakes.
    Darc read my ? sig...
    But dont you gotta log in to your alias?
    Now you went too far Jamal Antiqua Rasheed Hakeem Williams
    It's cool Sandy.

One day, you too, will reach my level of greatness. But FIRST step one....get that GED. Infinite steps to go.
    all races, say racist ? when they get mad, you ? do it, ur racist to white people even when they havent said ? to you, seriously u dnt exspect no racist ? comein your way with all the ? u say. u got some kinda paranoia problem with white people, ur ? quote is " ? u lookin @ cracka " u deserve every racist comment that comes your way coz ur just as bad, u say all the ? u wna say about white people nd a soon as someone calls u back u make a thread about it u winey little ?
    This is how you talk to me after I gave back your white ? with her ? still in tact all stitched up and ? ? U came at me like the ? didnt heal right. If she ? another black dude on the way back to you that aint my fault Bob.

Damn we got Whites crying racism....Ike Turner crying domestic violence...prostitutes crying ? ...

lol @ you taking two positions at once. Thought u only did that when ? ya sister.
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? Please!

Given the way you type, maybe I should assume your a Hard Knocks Cracka whose had some hard knocks in life, so I feel my honorable nubian gods and goddesses should go easy on you. Whites are racists. Blacks aren't racist. They just react to the ? up ? these crackaz be doin. Reaction to 400 years of this ? by these devils.

haha what world u livin in, these devils? plz ohh yeah grasp on to slavery so u can so ohhh u ow us for this, ? that there all dead, itsss oveerrr, being racist is judging or critizing someone for the colour of there skin, of corse black people can be racist u ? idiot, you just think black people cant do wrong coz ur ancestors went through some terrible ? , nd u wna get any kind of reward u can out of it, you know what, i think a bus driver killed my great grand dad, ? them devil bus drivers, ? em, all you bus drivers are gna have to make this ? up to me, ? u idiot
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i finally get it. shock thread. threadstarter is racist, realizes others are, and just likes to see people react.
  • djparamnesia
    edited May 2010
    Options

This is how you talk to me after I gave back your white ? with her ? still in tact all stitched up and ? ? U came at me like the ? didnt heal right. If she ? another black dude on the way back to you that aint my fault Bob.

Damn we got Whites crying racism....Ike Turner crying domestic violence...prostitutes crying ? ...

lol @ you taking two positions at once. Thought u only did that when ? ya sister.

ok so just dont comment on anythin i said, but show how immature nd stupid u are, well done. my girlfriends ? musta been worth it for u to fly all the way over here, ? her, and get her medical attention all in the space of a day. i applaud u
  • FrozenMind
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha what world u livin in, these devils? plz ohh yeah grasp on to slavery so u can so ohhh u ow us for this, ? that there all dead, itsss oveerrr, being racist is judging or critizing someone for the colour of there skin, of corse black people can be racist u ? idiot, you just think black people cant do wrong coz ur ancestors went through some terrible ? , nd u wna get any kind of reward u can out of it, you know what, i think a bus driver killed my great grand dad, ? them devil bus drivers, ? em, all you bus drivers are gna have to make this ? up to me, ? u idiot

Could you please type in a legible manner? so we can more thoroughly study the mind of an idiot.
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok so just dont comment on anythin i said

thats the basis for all his replies.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    14ilz6b.jpg

.............?
    Hes red not black .. peep the ? sunburn. and if he was.. i'd just say he was traded in the race draft for teena marie
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    idolizing guy that didnt touch kids or bleach his skin >>>>

even your biggest pop idol wanted to be white, silly.

Its called vitiligo, ? . You think anyone would INTENTIONALLY want to look like one of you disgusting abominations?
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its called vitiligo, ? . You think anyone would INTENTIONALLY want to look like one of you disgusting abominations?

Especially considering crackers were cursed from the moment they were created by the Black man.

You think it's by mistake these muh fuckas lack melanin? Nope.
  • djparamnesia
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Could you please type in a legible manner? so we can more thoroughly study the mind of an idiot.

ohh sorry steven hawkins, great picture btw, signs of a true intelligent well rounded human being
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whats the point of putting time and effort into disses on the internet? if they arent actually personalized (based on real information), then they become meaningless disses that can be applied to anyone someone decides to use them on. thats stupid.
This discussion has been closed.